Road Warrior: Barcelona - Cover

Preview

Road Warrior: Barcelona

by Jake Rivers

Copyright© 2007 by Jake Rivers

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Humor, Cheating,

Romantic Sex Story: Charlie gets the bad news from his wife while he is in Barcelona and she is in London. Why does he go on a cruise? And who is Ana?

Author's Note:

This is the first is a series of stories of those fabled people that travel constantly on their jobs, the Road Warriors. Each story is unique, with different characters, locales and plots. I will consider opening this series up to other authors on request.

An explanatory note: in much of the story the dialog mostly takes place in Spanish. I have attempted to make the English of some of the speakers have the rhythm and words of a person fluent in English, but not necessarily colloquial. So in places it looks like there are grammatical errors but to my ear (fading fast though it is) it represents a lot of what I hear in an extended multicultural family. Mea culpa, please don't shoot me!

Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to try a story in Spanish.

Thanks as always to Techsan for his great editing talents and LadyCibelle for her ongoing support.

Enjoy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.