Preview

Unexpected

by The Wanderer

Copyright© 2007 by The Wanderer

Romantic Story: After work one Friday evening a guy goes to meet his wife of eighteen months at the supermarket to help her with the weekly shopping. But she doesn't show! After waiting a while he goes home to discover that she's moved out on him and disappeared. Over the following days and weeks, he discovers that his young bride had a past he knew nothing about, that had come back to haunt her.

Tags: Romantic  

As usual my thanks go to LadyC and Techsan for their assistance in bringing this tale of woe to you.

I've been somewhat delayed in posting this one because as I was writing it, I realised that I could take some of characters in this tale from "The Fall Guy". Once that idea came into my head, I also realised that there were other characters I could use from, another story of mine that is still on the drawing board. There is no need to read the three stories in any specific order, but do I think that it probably would be better if you read "The Fall Guy" first or that tale could lose some of its mystery.

But before you read any further, I'll point out that one particular character in this tale uses different aliases. Because of that, other characters in the story will refer to them by the name that they are accustomed to using. And the poor bugger of a narrator changes the name he uses for the character, depending on who he's talking to. It might not make much sense when I try to explain it here, but I thought that I'd mention it now so that you will understand what's going on, as the story progresses. My apologies to those of you who find that you get confused that the name keeps changing. I wanted to explain that the name changing is not an edit or proof reading oversight. Anna and Sarah are the same person.

Oh, and if you're one of those people who prefer to skim through a story, close this one down now! I doubt you will have any idea what's going on.

This story is dedicated to my fond memories of Marie-Lise Volpeliere-Pierrot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.