Meaning

by Scheeme

Copyright© 2007 by Scheeme

Erotica Sex Story: Greg's life is a fog after the tragic death of his parents, and his sister's disappearance. For six months he stumbles along, barely alive, until a friend recommends a solution. Some codes withheld for storyline reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rough   Gang Bang   .

"OK, everyone. We're gonna get started here. Step right up, and have your tickets ready!"

The other members of the room grinned, and started to move towards the opening. Where there had once been a door, the hinges had been drilled and the entry was now only obscured by a velvet curtain. The guy at the door looked like he was allergic to soap, and possibly even water, but I took a deep breath and rummaged in my pocket for my ticket. The stupid thing had cost me a mint to get, but Jack had sworn it was worth it. The last six months had been a fog for me after the death of my parents and my sister's disappearance. In an effort to shake me from my lethargy, he had insisted I attend this "show". There were about ten other guys in the room, and most of them looked like repeat customers. We formed a rough line and made our way towards the door, pushing through the curtain one at a time.

The guy at the door tore my ticket in two, and then stuck both ends in his pocket with a wink. He was definitely getting into his role, and started hollering for any more customers as I pushed through the heavy curtain.

Inside there was a ring of metal chairs, all facing a small raised platform. Standing on the platform was a figure, covered head to toe with a long hooded cloak. Not an inch of flesh was visible, and the figure didn't move a muscle. There was still a nervous energy about the room, though, as I took one of the last remaining seats. The doorman came through the curtain and turned the room lights off with a flourish. The only light left was an overhead spotlight on the platform.

There was no music, but the figure started to sway to some internal rhythm. We all watched in silence as the movements became more pronounced, and more sexual, even through the obscuring cloth. Through a crease in the front of the cape a leg appeared, then disappeared, then reappeared, all the time in perfect rhythm with the silent beat. The leg was well-shaped, from what little we were shown. The next moment, though, the leg reappeared and did not disappear. The cloak was pushed back as the entire lower body was revealed at once, totally nude. I was barely able to hold in a gasp, but a look at my compatriots showed me a line of grins. I tried to settle back and enjoy the show, but at that moment my cellphone went off. The vibrate feature made it clatter against the seat, and I lunged to turn it off. A few heads turned my way, but for the most part nobody even seemed to notice.

The figure onstage had parted the cloak more, and was showing a flat, toned stomach with a blue jewel in the navel. Using serpentine movements, she wiggled around and around, letting us all get a good look, before tossing the cloak completely off in a flourish. Her face was covered with a brightly colored mask, obscuring her face almost completely, but the rest of her was totally on display. I stared as she danced to the silence, but was startled to hear the scrape of a chair leg. I watched as the men began to rise from their seats and disrobe. I stood as well, unsure of what was expected, but as I hesitated one of the men stepped onto the platform and embraced the girl. She returned his kiss with vigor, pressing her nude body against his. I could see his hard cock, and her hand reached down to encircle it. She moaned against his mouth, then slid down his body to engulf his cock with her mouth. He grabbed her hair almost immediately and began to force his prick down her throat. She had trouble swallowing it all, but that just seemed to make him more insistent in his motions. Another man stepped up behind her and lifted her hips in the air. With no more than a second to align himself, he lunged, burying his dick deep inside her pussy. Her grunt, then groan, was unmistakable, as was the wiggle of her hips. The rest of the men, now onto her scent, closed in around her.

"What's the problem, son?"

I jumped at the voice at my elbow, but recovered quickly when I saw it was the doorman.

"Go on... she loves it. Just look at her."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.