Lady Turner - Cover

Lady Turner

Copyright© 2007 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Starved of affection by her impotent husband, Daphne turns to the other man in her life, her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex  

Forty-five year old Lady Daphne Turner stood beside her husband, sixty year old Sir Henry Turner in their family church pew. He had made is money working up from nothing in the printing industry. Daphie (to her confidants) was old money in both senses. In the first sense, she was a lady in her own right, the daughter of a noble family whose money had come from trading in wool. In the second, her father had managed to blow most of the family fortune in a rash investment in Australia where he had business interests. Daphie was Sir Henry's trophy wife; he was keeping her in the manner to which she had been born, if not accustomed.

On the other side of Daphne was their only offspring, seventeen year old Harry (to everybody, but young Henry to his father). Daphie and Harry were eager to get back home, for on Sundays, Sir Henry spent most of the afternoon at his golf club. Daphie and her son had been incestuous lovers for over a year and Sunday afternoon was one of their regular playtimes. Daphie had a strong libido and her husband's had waned if not totally evaporated. She had been using masturbation as her release and Internet story sites for her stimulation. She eventually came across incest stories that she found excited more than vanilla stories, particularly those involving mother and son. The perverse wickedness of such a situation had excited this church going pillar of the community. It became inevitable that she would set about the secret seduction of her son.

It had not been a difficult task. Harry was infatuated by his mother as most boys are as they pass through puberty. However, his infatuation had not faded, but had become almost obsessive. His libido was also strong; he was constantly wanking, especially if her could get hold of a pair of her used panties to smell and lick. He had also used Internet story sites, but was not aware of his mother's predilection for them. She was aware of him being (to most people) too attracted to her. She, in the absence of her husband in her bed — a lover was unthinkable — had welcomed his attention thinking it was harmless adoration, which nevertheless boosted her ego. Now she planned to fan the flames of his obsession into an inferno.

Daphne was a beautiful woman. Tall, brunette, 38D-30-40 figure and a face not dissimilar to Maureen O'Hara's. Daphne had Irish blood in her veins also. She was also blessed with particularly long legs, which she had enjoyed — being a closet exhibitionist — displaying in her mini-skirted youth. Sir Henry did not approve of flesh exposure; save for some of her more formal frocks which all displayed ample bosom cleavage. Even most of those had been frowned upon, but Sir Henry also liked a quiet life and consequently tolerated some of her more liberal dress code transgressions.

Harry was a tall well-built youth and particularly well endowed, as his mother was ecstatic to discover. She reasoned that her son's looks and build had come from her side, as Sir Henry had been nowhere near as well endowed as his son. Although a strong lad, Harry was not the sporting type. He preferred to spend his time practising the guitar and piano; he was an accomplished musician. Daphne found it extremely romantic to dress for dinner and afterwards be serenaded by her son. When present, Sir Henry also enjoyed his impromptu recycles. In spite of his incestuous affair with his mother, Harry thought the world of his father knowing the old boy was all but past it anyway. At least he was keeping it in the family; there was no lover involved. The old man loved his son and treated him as the adult the affair with his mother had maturing him into The young man had become extremely comfortable in the company of his parents' generation.

A thunderstorm on a night when Sir Henry was away on business gave her the opportunity to put her incestuous plan into action. Feigning fear, she had gone to her son and invited him to her bedroom to keep her company. He had taken little persuading. She was naked under her robe and as he entered her room, she had removed it and was sliding 'neath the covers on her king sized bed. He caught a glimpse of her magnificent tits with their enormous nipples before the duvet was drawn up to her chest.

He sat on the side of the bed furthest away from her in an attempt to try hiding the growing phallus under his shorts. To his embarrassment, she smiled at his discomfort. "Don't fret so darling" she said, "I know how you feel about me. I've found my nickers stained with your come in the laundry. It's a good job I found them before Grace (housekeeper)." He blushed profusely, glad that the light from her reading lamp was dim. "Your feelings for me are reciprocated my love, so lets do something about it. Loose those shorts and get into my bed. I want you and that gorgeous cock in my cunt as much as you want to put it there. Come on Harry darling, come and fuck your horny mother!"

The dirty talk was intentional; to push whatever reserve he had remaining away and it almost fully succeeded. He got into bed before struggling to get his shorts off under the covers, inducing a giggling fit in Daphie. As soon as he was naked, she reached for his weapon and gasped when she realised its size. "Good God Harry, you're massive, much bigger than your father." She enthused." As she slowly stroked him she continued. "I've never been unfaithful to your Dad, but he can't seem to get it up any more. I need to be fucked and toys are so impersonal." Still stroking her son's cock into an ever-bigger hard-on she went on. "You and I can enjoy each other without too much risk because he's hardly ever at home. Harry please fuck me."

Harry felt his confidence returning. His mother was gagging for it! Moreover, she wanted him to provider her with it. Now Harry was no dull penny, he had read those stories on the 'net and had a reasonably educated idea of what was expected of him. He especially was looking forward to tasting his first pussy. He pulled of the covers exposing them both and moved down to between his mothers thighs. "This may take a little while," he said as he lowered his mouth to her vulva.

"Good God!" she exclaimed. "Not even your father has done this to me. Oh darling, yes, take as long as you wish. OOOOhhhh God, that is divine. You must have done this before."

Harry found to his pleasure that this activity could indeed become addictive. He attacked his mother's clitoris with gusto, drawing unintelligible noises from her mouth. Her hips began to move in a coital rhythm. "Oh Harry darling, why have we not done this earlier" she intoned, "you are so good at this. Suck Mummies cunt darling, chew my clit, bite it. Oooohhhh Yyyyeessssss! Oh fuck, you're going to make me climax. Harry, don't stop whatever you do, do not stop. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, ugh, ugh, aaaahhhh." She fell silent. Harry continued lapping up her come-juices, which were plentiful. He liked the taste enormously.

Daphie recovered her composure and pushed her self up onto her elbows and smiled at her son still tending her labia. "That was heaven" she cooed "you will be doing that again." She lifted his head away from her pussy. "Now swap places Harry, although I've never done this before, I want to return the favour." They shuffled round on the bed till she was between her son's thighs. His erection was impressive. She tentatively took hold of it with her hands, gently stroking it. "It's so silky to the touch, so hot!"

She lowered her head and kissed and licked the crown drawing a long groan from him. "What's wrong darling" she teased him, "does it hurt? I think I'm going to enjoy this." Her head lowered further as Harry's cock began to disappear into his mother's mouth. Now it was her turn to groan as the wickedness of this perverse coupling, further fuelled her already heady excitement. When the crown of his cock hit the back of her throat, she held it there and sucked vigorously.

"Oh fucking hell" Harry shouted, "that is awesome! Suck it Mother, suck my fucking cock." His obscenities drove her on. Her head bobbed up and down as on each down stroke, she managed to take more and more into her throat. "Jesus Mum, that feels ahh, oh aghhh, I've never felt anything like that. For fuck's sake, don't stop."

She unfortunately did stop, but only to tell him to keep talking dirty to her, she loved it. Having told him, she immediately returned to her task. "Oh shit, you fucking cunt, take my tool right down your throat. Fuck me with your mouth. Make me a motherfucker. Oooohhhh Fuck! I'm going to come. Where do you want it Mum, do you want my spunk down your throat or all over your face. Make your mind up, because here it comes."

Daphie groaned and giving the object of her desire one last vacuous suck drew back, pointed his cock at her face and urged him "on my face babe, spray my fucking face!"

Harry could hold back no longer and with an ecstatic roar, ejaculated in rapid succession on to his mother's face. "OH YES" she exclaimed, "oh this is so sexy." She proceeded to collect the spunk with her fingers and suck them clean. "A little salty, but very tasty" she crooned.

"Is it?" he asked, let me taste. He lowered himself down and helped her clean her face with his tongue and mouth. "Mmmm, it's OK, but I prefer your cunt juice."

"Do you babe?" she responded, "it's available anytime you want it provided your father is not around." She looked down at his groin. "Fucking Hell Harry, you're still rock hard!" She lay down and with the agility of a ballerina, spread her long legs wide. "Get it in here, in my twat Harry. Fuck me!" Harry needed no second bidding as he fell on his mother and sank his cock to the hilt at the first attempt. "OH GOD!" she gasped, "Nothing that big has ever been up there before. Just rest a little Babe, let me get used to being so full of cock. It's almost like loosing my cherry again."

Harry did his best to remain still, but both their hips had other ideas. Both started to gently thrust at one another, the friction further undermining both resolves to remain still. "Of shit Babe, nice as it is, I can't stand this much more. Get on with it. Fuck your mother Harry, fuck me hard!"

"You asked for it Mummy, are you sure about your little boy putting his weenie in your hot wet twat and shagging you? He wants to sssooo much! The feeling of your hot wet cunt wrapped around my pole is exquisite."

"Oh Son, I am very sure about this! It will not be the last time either. Now shut up unless your using dirty, nasty, foul language and shag me!" Harry started to slowly go through the time-honoured motions of copulation. "No Harry, I don't want making love to, I want a good, fucking, rogering. Now get on with it!" Harry dutifully complied. "Ugh, ugh, ugh" she grunted with each thrust, "th-at's bet-ter Har-ry. Fu-ck me, fu-ck me."

Harry was lost in the thrill of at last fucking his sexual icon, his mother. The perversity of their act was not lost on either of them; it fuelled their lust. Harry was by now rutting into Daphie at a phenomenal rate. She responded as though tuned in to him. She kept up a tirade of foul language, calling him all the crudest adjectives she could think of. As she approached her orgasm, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and clung on as though her life depended on it. The tirade was replaced with a long low wale, punctuated with a grunt each time Harry bottomed out. Harry suddenly realised his own orgasm was imminent, his mother's spasming love channel taking him over the edge, "Jesus, Oh God, Oh Fuck, Aaarrggh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

They lay locked as they had finished. Harry's slowly wilting cock still buried to the hilt in his mother's cunt. Her arms and legs still holding him tight. Daphne relaxed her hold on his shoulders and pulled his face to hers. Their lips met in the softest of kisses. As he broke the kiss, she smiled at him. "That, my boy, was the most earth-shaking orgasm I have ever experienced. I hope that there are plenty more where that one came from."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.