Pickup Number Eighteen - Cover

Pickup Number Eighteen

Copyright© 2007 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The resulting circus when a Confederation Space Marines pickup team drops in on a diner. A Swarm Cycle story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

Things went fairly smoothly that day, despite the size of the group; Bet and I actually had time to plan for Drop Number Five of the current mission -- which would be my nineteenth career drop. When we went off-cycle, Kellie and Vickie were right there; I was tempted to let them off the hook for round three, but Kellie would hear none of it declaiming, "I'm here and I'm happy about it, and I owe a lot to you. I have the rest of my life to thank Tom and Mom."

"Well, okay," I shrugged. After all it was an ass fuck, which could go either way. "My quarters again?" She nodded and the pair of them followed me.

Bet was there, but she left as soon as we arrived. I was kind of confused as to how we should do things -- pretty ambivalent, actually. "What about warm-up?"

"I could suck you," Kellie offered.

"That wouldn't warm YOU up," I pointed out, "It's a lot less fun going in cold."

"Why don't you lick her and I'll take care of you?" Vickie asked.

"That should work, if we can arrange ourselves properly," I admitted. The trick was going to be hitting everything that needed hitting; I needed there to get Kellie's pussy going and tongue her ass some, then probably go in doggie. Add to that Vickie trying to get at my cock, and there could certainly be issues... Eventually, we settled on Kellie squatting over my face while Vickie knelt over my cock. That let me reach both her pussy and her back hole easily; I'm not a rim-job type but I knew it would help open her up. That, and some lube I had lying around, would get me in, I figured.

Kellie loved tongue -- front AND back -- and Vickie was a virtuoso; I had to wave her away to keep from wasting a cum in her mouth -- not that it would have been a waste, really... But Kellie's little bunghole was winking regularly, so I blindly waved for the lube bottle and Vickie took it and lubed me up. I slid out from under Kellie to reposition -- and discovered that I had an audience. Bet had collected Tina and she was watching with big eyes.

That lent a little spice to things; Kellie picked her up when she turned her head to watch me, and I think it had a similar effect on her. For an anal virgin, she took my insertion well; I made sure her little bung stayed damp all the way in, working it slowly and reaching underneath to finger her tight pink twat and keep her getting happy signals from her bottom half. Once I was in deep, I started moving slowly, then jacked it up as she adapted.

There was too much lube for a while; it was so slick that I wasn't getting much. But things improved after a minute or so. I wanted Kellie happy, and she was beginning to grunt a bit, so I cast around for something to keep her going. Vickie was out; I wasn't going to set the bar where incest was concerned; Bet was there, but that was an imposition, in my opinion. That left Tina... "Get over here and see if you can diddle her clit a little and help her stay happy!" I directed.

Tina didn't look thrilled, but Bet growled, "Go on, it won't hurt you. Think about how it's gonna be when he sticks that thing up YOUR ass!" Tina got moving. She leaned in and reached under Kellie to diddle her, which brought her more or less nose to bellybutton with me; out of politeness, I rubbed her back and stretched myself to play with her ass a bit. I wasn't up for serious distractions, though; she got whatever I could spare while I poked Kellies guts to my heart's content -- which turned out to be about ten minute's worth. I think she got a little pop, but not anything amazing; I got a good, solid cum -- not anything Earth-shattering, but I let go with three or four good squirts.

Anal sex runs the gamut from oddly clean to horribly messy; this was close to the clean end, probably because of all the lube. Still, I didn't plan well -- Bet sent Tina to the nearest head for some wipes. When Tina returned, I put her on cleanup detail, telling her, "You'd better make sure it's squeaky clean -- you never know where it's going next..." This was all smoke -- I had no plans to do anything with Tina -- but she was VERY careful about cleaning my cock, and after a close examination, she wrapped her lips around it.

I'd been busy being nice to Kellie -- cuddling her since I knew that she hadn't had the most incredible of experiences. When I gasped, she giggled, "Now you've done it!"

"Huh?" Okay, the little head drains all of the blood from my brain and I get slow...

"First you got her hot, so she could get over being a big chicken, then you put a dick in her hands..." Kellie giggled again. "You've created a monster, wait and see! She's wanted one of those for YEARS!"

Kellie was right; Tina was making like a vacuum cleaner. "Yikes!" I grunted, "Easy with the teeth!" Tina didn't back off to apologize, but she got that piece under control.

Vickie waved and headed for the door, "Looks like you need the space. Come on, Kellie."

"I want to watch," Kellie argued. Then she moved her lips in an exaggerated manner without making any sound. I didn't know what she said, but Vickie cackled and headed out. Bet said, "Well, you might as well get your pound of flesh, since she's busy cutting it off and handing it to you. I'm gonna go see Tom."

"Yeah, sure, okay..." I was powerfully distracted. Kellie got up off my bunk and circled around to pull Tina's shorts off; Tina stood to let her do it, but she didn't let go of her lip lock on my cock once.

"Can you do for her what you did for me?" Kellie asked.

"What?" Yeah, I wasn't all there.

"Stretch out on your back and let her straddle you and, you know..."

"Oh," I grunted. "Yeah, I can do that." Movement and adjustment meant that Tina had to stop -- but she wouldn't let go. I compromised by holding the back of her head while I settled back and stretched out. Tina rotated herself around gingerly and I found myself looking at a not terribly huge looking gash between a pair of narrow thighs with a little fluff thin, fairly straight hair on its mound that swept in from the edges toward the center making a natural 'V' pointed at her clit. I put my hands on her hips just above her ass and tugged her down and she repositioned her knees so she could fold them more and drop in close and I stuck out my tongue and started exploring...

... And learned instantly all about girls with under-slung jaws and sixty-nine! Tina went "Oomph!" as soon as my tongue touched her clit, and buried her face in my crotch; my cock went 'Pop!' and slid right into her throat! I think she was as shocked as I was, but she knew a good thing when she felt it; feeling my cock enter her throat became a regular feature of her blowjob. Meanwhile, I clutched her to me because her hips danced all over the place when I tongued her twat, her thighs jumping and shaking.

This couldn't last -- and it didn't. I wasn't very long at all before she wailed, "MMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!!" around my cock and started shimmying like nobody's business. The built-in hum job and watching her pussy lips throw themselves open and closed while juice dripped onto my tongue set me off in her throat! She backed off, but she was still moaning, so I kept blasting while I licked her clitty and watched her pussy lips invite me to split her hymen.

I settled down after three or four good squirts, but Tina kept vacuuming, so I kept licking. Finally, she popped up and gasped, "Oh my God! Fuck me, PLEEEEASE!"

"Climb on, then," I gasped, knowing I hadn't gone down. Tina fairly spun in the air above me and ended up straddling my hips, facing me. "What are you, a fucking gymnast?" I gasped.

"Six years," she replied, raising herself so that my cock, which was busy sliming her ass-crack with pre-cum, cleared her pussy -- then she grasped it and settled her little hole over it.

There WAS a hymen there -- I'd seen it -- but it had looked pretty much defeated before I got there. I finished the job -- or, rather, Tina did, with the help of my erection. She winced as my glans passed her opening, and basically, that was it; I found myself surprised that such a tiny-looking twat was absorbing my length so readily. Then she was up and down on it like she was posting on an English saddle, puffing and gasping, her eyes rolling.

"Go, Tina, go!" Kellie giggled in the background. I got the impression that there were two giggles, but I couldn't tell for sure without looking, and it just didn't seem worth it to bother, since Kellie was near the door and effectively above my head.

I let Tina handle things; all I could do was get in her way. She was an impressive fuck -- wild! For twenty minutes, I don't think I felt the same spot on her pussy walls in two consecutive strokes once -- which actually extended my control, as I couldn't scratch the same itchy place on my cock enough in her to trigger a cum. Finally, though, after she lit off for what must have been the sixth time, she idled a few strokes and I blew a SERIOUS nut into her; all in all it had to be the damnedest piece of ass I'd ever had!

Tina collapsed atop me to the sound of a lot of clapping and giggling. I cranked my head around and Kellie and Becky were both standing there. "Y'all go on about your business," I grunted. "Tell Bet to lock down the pods -- I can't seem to get up..." This brought more giggles, and Kellie acknowledged me by saying, "Yes, sir!" which was more respect than I expected, frankly. I heard the door close, but I was down three nuts and wasted and covered by a hundred pounds of bony female; I didn't hear anything else...


I awakened in a sandwich; the ass crack my morning woody was nestled in was a lot more plush than I remembered Tina's as being. From the feel of things, Tina was behind me. "Hey, there, Super-Stud, rise and shine!" Bet's voice sounded above me. I opened one eye; so who the fuck owned the grapefruit-sized tit I was holding?

"He's risen already," a voice giggled -- Becky? Blonde hair... "My ass is gooey."

"Becky?" I asked, "Didn't I tell you to go on about your business?"

"This IS my business!" Becky retorted. "I owe you three fucks!"

"Yeah, well, maybe -- I must've been insane, coming up with that."

"Hey, I watched you with Tina and heard ALL ABOUT what you did with Kellie -- I've got NO PROBLEM paying up!" Becky retorted. "But I don't have any cherries..." she added impishly.

Somehow I wasn't surprised. "I don't have a lot of time, apparently," I told her, "We may have to put this off until later."

"I woke you up early, knowing how popular you are all of a sudden," Bet simpered. "Go ahead and poke her -- you have time."

"Do my ass," Becky hissed. "I like it there. Kellie says you know how to take it easy."

"No lube," I pointed out.

"You're gooey, and I'm not cherry," she retorted. "It's actually better if it isn't so slick, isn't it?"

Shrugging, I backed and filled, poking around for her asshole. It found me, it seemed like. "Yeah," she grunted. "Press slow -- I'll open up." She did, too -- I sank slowly into her ass -- which was tight, but wasn't fighting me every millimeter of the way. "Oooohhh, that's nice!" she moaned. I became aware that she was masturbating furiously. "Let's do it on the floor," she gasped, and started moving; I had to follow or have my dick broken off at the root. It was two feet to the floor, but she did this all-fours thing and then settled downward. I stumbled along behind, anchored by my cock and an arm around her waist and we ended up with her on her hands and knees with her legs spread and me draped over her, still embedded. I jacked myself up to the vertical and started sliding in and out and she pushed one hand out in front of her to brace and resumed rubbing her gash with the other and we were in business.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.