Don't Wake The Kids

by H.L. Berry

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Erotica Sex Story: This one was based on real events - up to a point. Where does real life end and my sordid imagination take over? Have a guess. I'll happily tell you if you're right or wrong!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I looked deep into Charlie's eyes as I paused, on the brink of making love to only the second woman in my life. In the main bedroom next door, my wife Elizabeth slept soundly with Charlie's husband Jason in the bed next to her. Charlie looked back at me, her eyes shining.

"Do it, Martin. Make love to me."

I'd carried a torch for Charlie for quite some time, since our college days in fact, when I'd first met her, Jason and Elizabeth. Don't get me wrong. Elizabeth was gorgeous, with her dark red hair, deep brown eyes and a curvaceous figure to die for, and I fell madly in love with her from the moment I first saw her. It's just that Charlie was the complete opposite, a willowy natural blonde, taller than Elizabeth and with the most intense blue eyes I'd ever seen. They say gentleman flirt with blondes and marry brunettes. If that's the case then I'm the perfect gentleman.

It had all started innocently enough, as these things often do. Charlie and Jason arrived just after midday, visiting us for the first time since we'd moved house. Their three kids got along well enough with our own pair, and we'd gone for a pleasant walk in the idyllic valley nearby. The kids had romped happily in a stream for an hour or so, getting soaked in the process. Elizabeth and Charlie had watched them while Jason and I strolled to a nearby pub for a pint. The weather was glorious, with not a cloud to be seen. All of us were wearing shorts and T-shirts, and Elizabeth had got together the ingredients for a barbeque later that afternoon. It had been a while since we'd seen them and there was a lot of catching up to do, not to mention the obligatory guided tour of our somewhat eccentric new house.

After we'd got back and I'd lit the barbeque, I uncorked a couple of bottles of wine, one red, one white, and Jason cracked open a can of beer. We sat in the garden chatting and drinking while the tasty smell of the cooking food wafted over to us. Charlie and I took turns checking on the barbeque. The children's' shrieks echoed around us as they chased each other across the lawn and under the sprinkler. Pretty soon the food was ready, and as usual I got some stick because the sausages were slightly charred. I can never seem to get them quite right. Despite that, we were all pretty hungry by then so we tucked in with a vengeance. Afterwards the kids took some of the leftover bread and fed the greedy fish that inhabit the brook at the bottom of our garden.

More wine followed as the children had a bath and got ready for bed, and at last they were in their pyjamas, tucked up and sleeping soundly. We four adults returned downstairs to the serene sound of silence. I threw open the patio doors to let in the warm evening air and we all slumped into our comfortable sofas, Jason next to my wife and Charlie next to me. We flicked the television on, more as background than anything else, and chatted late into the evening.

"Let's have a look at that video, then," asked Jason at around ten o'clock. We'd been telling him about a mildly pornographic video that I'd found in the attic shortly after moving in, left no doubt by the young teenage son of the vendors. We'd never got around to watching it, so I had no idea what to expect. I looked at the girls for their approval. They both shrugged and nodded. I fetched the video and plugged it in. The screen lit up with very soft-core images of naked women wriggling in a vain attempt to appear seductive. It didn't work for us, anyway. We watched for a little while in some amusement.

"Blimey, this is a bit tame," grumbled Jason at length. "Got anything stronger?"

Elizabeth looked at me with a wink and a smile.

"Go on, Martin," she urged me. "Go and get those ones that your mate sent you."

Obligingly I went upstairs and retrieved the other tapes from their hiding place. I handed them to Jason.

"They're all pretty similar," I told him. "Just choose one and set it going."

He took one at random and pushed it into the player. A prodigiously endowed young lady filled the screen, moaning in apparent ecstasy as two well-equipped guys penetrated her at the same time. Charlie's mouth dropped open and Jason grinned.

"This is more like it," he chuckled.

"Keep the volume down," warned Elizabeth. "You don't want to wake the kids up, do you?"

I don't know if you've ever been in this situation, but watching that type of video when you are with other people is not quite the same as watching it alone, especially when two of the group are girls with a wicked and catty sense of humour. We ended up turning the sound right down and filling in our own dialogue. The girls in particular really entered the spirit of the game, and soon we were all in fits of laughter. The video ended eventually, of course, and as we calmed down a bit, I went to fetch some more wine. When I returned, Jason was idly shuffling a pack of cards that he'd found on our sideboard.

"I've got an idea," he announced. "Let's play strip poker."

I'm not quite sure whether he meant this as a serious suggestion or not, but for some reason we all agreed to go along with it.

"Do any of you understand how to play poker?" I asked, topping up our wine glasses and looking at each of them in turn.

The girls looked blankly back, shaking their heads, and Jason appeared rather sheepish.

"Not exactly," he admitted. "I don't really know how the scoring goes."

"Neither do I. OK, let's try something a bit easier," I suggested. "How about we play pontoon? The winner of each round gets to stay as they are, all the rest must remove an item of clothing."

They agreed, although the girls looked a little dubious by now. I took the cards and dealt the first hand. Charlie and Elizabeth both bust, and Jason twisted to nineteen. I also had nineteen, and as banker took the win. Predictably, they each removed a shoe. Play continued in a light-hearted way for the next few rounds, the girls taking advantage of their jewellery to stave off embarrassment for as long as they could.

Eventually, of course, that was all used up, and play got more serious. Jason and I were down to T-shirt and underpants. Charlie and Elizabeth were both in their underwear. Charlie's was fairly plain, but Elizabeth's racy pink thong had excited surprised comments from the other two. Jason in particular could hardly keep his eyes off her and drunk his glass of wine down in a single gulp. He'd had a remarkable amount by now, and I was surprised that he was still upright. I filled his glass again, topping up the girls' drinks at the same time.

"If I'd known we were going to end up like this I'd have put some nicer underwear on," protested Charlie, looking jealously at Elizabeth's thong again. I assured her that she looked just fine to me, as indeed she did. Her bra was a simple white push-up affair that made the most of her small breasts, and her panties, though not matching, had a nice satin sheen to them, the kind that always makes me want to run my fingers over them. As a matter of fact, I did just that, making her jump. She slapped my hand away, a mock scowl on her face.

I dealt the next hand. After all had played, Elizabeth turned up a ten and an ace with a triumphant smile. Jason and I removed our shirts and turned to look at Charlie. She blushed scarlet.

"Are we really going all the way with this?" she begged. Jason nodded.

"Come on love, it's not like they're complete strangers. Anyway, Martin and I are topless too. Another couple of hands and we'll all be in the same boat, won't we?"

Charlie made a few more feeble protests, but at last she gave in, though not in quite the way I'd expected. Steeling herself with a big sip of wine, she carefully removed her knickers and sat with her legs tightly crossed, eying us triumphantly. As she'd realised, with her sitting like that we couldn't see much, although it was quite apparent from what was on view that she had waxed rather more than just her bikini line. She slapped my hand a second time as I teasingly pretended to reach for her discarded panties. There was a hushed silence as I dealt the next hand. I looked at my cards and grimaced. Twenty. Would it be enough?

Charlie drew a ten and groaned in despair. Elizabeth drew two more cards and stuck. Jason stuck with his deal. I turned over my cards. Jason and Elizabeth chucked theirs in, cursing. I let out a shout of elation.

"Shhh!" chastised Elizabeth. "Don't wake the kids!"

"Sorry," I replied, contritely.

"Well, that's that then," announced Jason, and without ceremony he whipped down his underpants and sat naked on the sofa. Charlie, resigned to it by now, removed her bra, letting it drop to the floor and covering herself with her arms. Elizabeth was a bit more reluctant, but under pressure from the rest of us, especially Charlie, she too deposited her bra on the floor.

"Well, I can't see any use playing any more," I said. "You two haven't got anything more to lose. Let's make things a bit more even, shall we?"

I removed my underpants, leaving me as naked as Jason. We sat with our legs outstretched, making no attempt to hide our partially erect cocks. Charlie kept her legs crossed but was becoming less concerned about keeping her arms across her chest. As we talked, she gesticulated with her hands, or reached for her glass of wine, allowing me an excellent view of her delectable breasts.

After another particularly loud shout of laughter, Elizabeth suggested that we retired to the bedrooms, which were at the other end of the house to the rooms where the children were sleeping.

"Do you really want the kids to come down and find us like this?" she asked sensibly.

Dutifully we all trooped upstairs, but instead of separating on the landing, Charlie and Jason followed us into our bedroom. Elizabeth and I like our space when sleeping, and had recently bought a large cast iron bed frame, a full six feet across. I jumped up onto it and lay back against the headboard. Charlie followed, lying on my left and almost touching me. Jason and Elizabeth also clambered up, but with their heads at the foot of the bed. There was just enough of room for all of us, if we stayed very close together. We lay for a while, eying each other. All modesty was now forgotten and we were displaying our bodies quite openly. I could see now that Charlie had fully waxed her pussy. Elizabeth had never done this, preferring instead to keep hers neatly trimmed. As the two of them compared notes, I longed to touch her skin down there to see how it felt.

Charlie had been a virgin when she met Jason, as I had been when Elizabeth and I got together for the first time. The conversation turned to this, as it often did when the four of us were together.

"So you've never felt another man's balls," asked Elizabeth, curiously.

"No," replied Charlie, slightly shyly. "You have, I take it?"

"Well, I had boyfriends before Martin, so yes, I have. Why don't you have a feel of Martin's, now? See if they feel any different to Jason's."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.