Talk About Getting Lucky - Cover

Talk About Getting Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by Dan24

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A true story of an older guy (me) that helped out a young girl in an airport and really got lucky. Because of delays I got her a room and she asked me to stay for awhile. When she saw a XXX rated movie on the cable TV with a black guy making love to a white woman, she got so hot she had to try it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

After Jen was bathed with cum all the guys except James and I left while she was in the bathroom taking a shower. The time was late, after 1AM and James asked me if I wanted to be alone with her. I told him that I was sure she would want more loving and if he wanted to stay he was welcome. He smiled and then told me that he liked me and that what Shun had said about me was right, I was a white brother. I took that as a compliment. I then went in the bathroom to see if Jen was ok and needed any help. She was in the shower and she asked me if all the guys left. I told her all but James and if she did not mind he was going to spend the night so she would have someone to make love to her if she wanted. Jen was silent for several seconds, then she told me that was very nice of me to think of her. Then she asked me to tell James we would be out in a few minutes and for me to come and join her. Wow, I was all for that and went out on the room and told James that Jen wanted me to help wash her and we would be out in a few. He said he would rest until we were done.

I rejoined Jen in the shower and loved being close to her young naked body. While I helped wash her hair and back Jen told me that she was so glad she ran into me at the airport. She said she needed some good lovin and I sure made sure she got it. I asked her if she was sorry for anything tonight because I knew that things had gotten a little rough for a while. Jen turned around and faced me and told me that she regretted nothing; to the contrary, she said she loved it all. She then told me that one of the things her ex-boyfriend made her do was make her do cum bathes like was done tonight. She said at first she hated it but after the second time and the others she got to where she loved it, but never told him. Then she looked me in the eyes and said, " I have never made it with a black man and never thought I would, but tonight proved me wrong and it was the best lovin I have ever had." Then she went on to say how big they are in the cock department, especially that one guy. Jen then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me under the shower and after she broke the kiss she thanked for being such a great guy and having such well hung friends.

Jen and I dried off and rejoined James in the bedroom. He was out when we got on the bed but woke up and said he had to go to the bathroom. When he was in the bathroom Jen and I smuggled and oh what a hot little thing she is. I told her that if she did not care she would sleep between James and I, or if she preferred, I would leave and she could have James until she had to be at the airport to catch her 11AM flight. Jen told me that no, she wanted me to stay also and kissed me again. All I can say is I was the lucky one finding her and this is one time where being the white knight paid off. James must have taken a shower because he was in there a long time. When he came out he got on the other side of Jen on the bed and she turned over to him and I laid there and watched them kiss and make love over and over into the wee hours of the morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.