Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Wednesday morning and Sharon arrived. She flung her arms round Richard's neck. "Thank you both for ringing me on Saturday," she said. "It made my day."

"And you had made our night, my love"

Sharon grinned but refrained from asking what was clearly on her mind. Instead she said, "I can't wait to see the ring."

"Deborah's going to get back as early as she can to show it to you. She also wants to ask you a favour."

"What does she want me to do?"

"Wait and see. It's a favour for her and she must ask you."

"Miaow!"

"Yes!"

"Meanie!"

"Yes," Richard smiled. "Got to keep you in order."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry."

Richard kissed her on the nose. "Now," he said, "we've got a busy morning ahead. James is coming over at half past ten to interrogate you about Deborah and me being soul-mates."

"What've you told him?"

"That you are now part of the family because you are a deeply loved friend and that with your Romany insight you have pronounced Deborah and I to be soul-mates."

"You didn't say anything about us making love?"

"No but I suspect that Jenny may be on to us."

"Why?"

"Because when James said he wanted to talk to you she joked that I wasn't to leave the two of you together for more than half an hour."

Sharon gurgled with laughter. "No flies on that girl," she said, "but if we set our minds to it we could get quite a lot done in half an hour."

Richard smacked her bottom. "You are wicked," he laughed.

"Smack me bum again and I'll be twice as wicked."

"Sharon!"

"Sorry, Sir!" She wasn't. Her eyes were dancing with mischief. "Anyway, what else is on?"

"Well, I'll be back at eleven to make sure James is safe," said Richard as Sharon chortled, "and then I've got a guy called Neil coming round to see me any time from eleven-thirty onwards. He's the chap who runs the taxi service and arranged everything for Deborah and me last Friday. He'll probably be here for half an hour and then Deborah's going to try and make it by half past one so that she can tell you all about Friday, show you her engagement ring and ask you this favour. Can you stay that long?"

Sharon grinned wickedly. "I have done before and now we don't have to worry about the blabbermouths."

"You really are asking to be punished."

"Yes, Sir!" She danced away from him and then reverting to the vernacular, "Better get on wiv me work, 'adn't I?"

Richard roared with laughter and retired to his study before Sharon could think of anything more to say. He slipped out unnoticed an hour later and returned on the dot of eleven and found Sharon and James sitting at the kitchen table.

"Glad you're back. We can have some coffee at last," said Sharon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.