Relaxing Elliot: a Law&Order SVU Fan Fic - Cover

Relaxing Elliot: a Law&Order SVU Fan Fic

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2007 by Jana Cleveland

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Detective Stabler gets a massage and relaxes with the masseuse

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Detective Elliot Stabler was extremely stressed after work. He was very tense and very sore, especially in the muscles. He along with his partner Detective Benson had a field day catching crooks, perverts, and everything, all the usual work in the Special Victims Unit division of the NYPD.

Elliot was walking home when he stopped by a coffee shop to get himself some coffee. There, he noticed a beautiful redheaded woman sitting by herself.

"Is this seat taken?" Elliot asked smiling at her.

She looked at him and said, "I don't mind."

He sat himself across from her. He had a cup of coffee with sugar and cream. The woman had a french vanilla cappuccino and a chocolate covered cannoli.

"You look every tense, Detective?" She said.

"Please call me Elliot. I'm off-duty." He replied.

"Okay, Elliot. My name's Tori Ann. I'm a masseuse." She said to him

"You are? Could you help me relax?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Sure. I'm licensed and I work at home, mainly my apartment." Tori Ann said.

After having coffee, Elliot and Tori Ann went to her apartment. Once they were there, Elliot asked, "Can you do a full body massage?"

Tori Ann showed him her license. She said, "Yes, I can do a full body massage."

He looked at her and asked, "How much do you charge for one?"

She said, "Usually, I would charge fifteen dollars."

He said to her, "I'll give you fifty."

She said, "Sounds good."

Tori Ann put out her massage table and had everything set up in the living room. She gathered her many massage oils in different scents and all. Once Elliot gave her the money, he then asked,

"Do you want me to get naked for this?"

Tori Ann replied, "Yes, I would." She went to the bathroom and got a long towel for him. As soon as Elliot was naked, Tori Ann gave him a towel to wrap around his waist. He laid himself on the massage table. Tori Ann poured soothing massage oil in her hands and rubbed it all over his back and shoulders.

He closed his eyes and moaned at the feel of her soft, skilled hands kneading his tired, tense, irritated muscles.

"I'm sure it was be very hard being a police detective and all." Tori Ann said, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, it's really hard. Protecting the city from perverts and everything. It's even harder for me, especially because I have four kids and I'm fresh from a divorce." He said.

Tori Ann replied, "I'm sorry to hear about your divorce." Her hands then rubbed some oil down his back and firm bottom under the towel.

"That's okay. I'll manage." He said. Tori Ann then slid her hands down his legs and thighs. Elliot moaned some more, getting relaxed by minute. Once his entire backside was massaged and eased from tension, Elliot turned over on his back. Tori Ann was impressed with his frontal body work.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.