Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 153: The End

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 153: The End - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1 (Saturday, Nov. 30)

Alan swayed uncertainly in the middle of the hallway.

He'd felt pretty good when he left Amy, but as soon as he was away from her his energy level fell rapidly. He actually staggered for a couple steps before deciding to lean against one of the hallway walls.

He looked down the hallway at Susan's closed bedroom door. Phew! So much for charging into Mom's room full of vim and vigor. Amy's unbelievably tight ass really drained me, way more than I realized!

Remembering the feeling of being held "captive" in the warmth of Amy's anal embrace, a smile crossed his face. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. That was great! I gave everything I had, and I'd do it again. But how can I get myself ready to go just one more time? One. More. Time. I'm almost there!

He glanced towards Susan's door again, feeling drained and woozy. I wonder if I'm gonna have to crawl down the hall on my hands and knees in order to have sex with Mom. Would she be willing to just let me cuddle and rest for a while, like Amy did? I sure hope so! I don't want to disappoint her. She's going to expect the fuck to end all fucks, and rightfully so. And anal sex, no less. Oh man! Do I even still have what it takes to manage that?

Of course, this won't be the first time I've engaged in a series of exhausting fucks and then still had to "perform" for her like I'd promised I would. Only earlier this week, I had sex with every girl on the cheerleading squad except my sisters, only to come home more tired than ever to find Mom waiting for me in the kitchen, bent over the counter and spreading her own ass open, silently begging for me to fill her up.

Wow. Good times. If I could do it then, I can do it now. He tried to psych himself up. However, he didn't feel that inspired. Awww, who am I kidding? That situation doesn't compare. Today was the absolutely most exhausting, most sex-filled day ever! How am I supposed to just bounce back from that?

A faint sound startled Alan out of his reverie, although he couldn't quite place where it had come from. He turned to check to see if the door to his sister's room was open across the hall. Katherine had a habit of only closing her door when she was in her room. Sure enough, her bedroom door stood slightly ajar and all the lights were off inside, meaning she was probably already downstairs with Suzanne. He strained his ears, but he couldn't hear anything. If Suzanne and Katherine were talking downstairs, they weren't doing it loudly enough for him to hear them.

Taking a deep breath, his nostrils filled with the rank scent of sex pouring off his body. Whoa! Damn, I must reek to high heaven! Of course, that's no surprise after having sex with Sis, Mother, AND Aims, all without stopping to wash their tasty love juices off me. Whew! Guess I'd better hose myself down and clean up before going in to see Mom. She might like me smelling fucked and funky, to some degree. But I'm thinking that if she gets a whiff of me right now, it could be a bit too much, even for her.

He shuffled into the bathroom across the hall, closed the door, and turned on the shower. He waited for the water to heat up before ducking under it and letting the spray have its way with his well-used body. He took his time getting wet before lathering up to wash his hair and soap his body.

The hot water felt bracing, in a very good way. It didn't take long before he started to feel refreshed and revitalized.

After a few minutes, he lowered the water temperature. He was just starting to soap himself up a second time when the shower curtain parted.

Katherine

Katherine was standing there naked, looking a bit sheepish. She whispered, as if afraid to disturb him, "Hey, Bro!"

He couldn't help but frown, due to still lacking much energy. He spoke quietly too, as if they were afraid of waking someone nearby. "Sis, if you're thinking about some kind of hanky-panky, I'm sorry. I can't! I'm totally, totally dead! I was just wondering how I was going to find a way to make it through giving Mom a proper fucking like I did for the rest of you."

Katherine wasn't at all dissuaded and held up her hands. "Don't worry. I get it." She stepped into the shower stall. "Master, I promise, I'm not going to do anything sexual to you at all. I promise I won't even touch your yummy penis."

She stood under the shower spray until she was reasonably wet, then went behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

He grumbled, "It looks like I don't have much say in the matter."

"Nope!" she said with growing confidence. "Remember, I'm uppity. I've got my uppity reputation to maintain. You don't want the Uppity Fuck Toy Sisters of America to get on my case for being a slacker, do you?"

He chuckled at that. "I suppose not."

"Of course not."

He quipped, "I've never heard of UFTSA."

"Few have. People stay quiet 'cos nobody wants a bunch of uppity sluts on their case." She giggled. "Here, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna hug and hold you like this, and bask in the joy of being with my husband-master and the future father of my children. And while I'm doing that, I'm gonna send good vibes and energy from me to you, so you'll be up to your usual relentless fuck-machine standards for Mom."

"Thanks." He leaned back into her, closed his eyes, and let his body go slack. He even let her support some of his weight. He exhaled with great relief.

For a minute or more, he didn't do or say anything at all. He could feel Katherine's big breasts pressed against his back. He was encouraged that, for once, her nipples weren't erect. Perhaps she really was going to simply hold him in a non-sexual way after all.

Then he said, "You know what? This is nice. Thanks. As long as it stays like this."

She snickered. "Uppity sister-slave power wins again!" She giggled. "I'll tell you what. I'm going to keep things non-sexual, but let me help you wash your hair."

"Okay. Sounds good." Knowing that the shower head was connected to a long shower hose, he got on his knees.

She knelt behind him and started simply rubbing the shampoo into his hair. It quickly turned into a head massage in all but name.

He thought, This feels great! So stimulating. I thought it was corny when she said she was going to send good vibes and energy into me, but that's exactly what she's doing. The hot water felt good, but this is even better!

Katherine

As he remained bent over with his eyes shut tight, he asked, "So, what have you been up to while I was with Mother and Aims?"

"I'll tell you that if you tell me how things went with them."

"What? You haven't even talked to Suzanne yet?"

"Nope. She's been ... Wait. Let me explain things in order. After you left, I was zonked out for a while. I just lay in bed, totally blissed out and satiated, reveling in the joy of getting so thoroughly fucked by you, and staring at my beautiful new emerald-green ring. I don't need to tell you how great it all was, since you happened to be there doing the fucking."

He joked, "Was I? Oh yeah."

"Ha ha, very funny. Not! Anyway, despite being damn near fucked to death, I was too worked up to sleep or even close my eyes for long. So after a while I took my diary to bed with me and wrote my impressions down while they were still fresh in my mind."

"Good things, I hope?"

"VERY good things! The best things! And then it got almost unbearably exciting when I heard Mother screaming her ass off. I figured you were fucking her GOOD if she was making that much of a racket. I was sooooo tempted to sneak halfway down the stairs and peek into the living room from there. But I remember the whole Thai restaurant incident with Christine, and how you're not exactly keen on me spying on you without permission-"

He huffed, "To say the least!"

"Right. So I was good. I behaved."

He couldn't do much in his current position. He couldn't even open his eyes because the water trickling down his face had traces of shampoo. So he reached back with both hands and felt his way up his sister's legs. "Wait! Who are you back there? Are you Kat, my sister? 'Cos I don't think she even knows the meaning of the word 'behave.'"

"I do too!" She playfully swatted his shoulder. "I use it all the time in sentences like, 'Sorry, Master, I didn't behave.'" She giggled. "Maybe I need to spank YOU!"

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

She liked that he was drawing a line on what she could tease him about. She didn't want to truly challenge his authority, even with joking. She continued, "So I stayed in my room while you went on your motherfucking rampage."

He asked, "Do you mean 'motherfucking' or 'Mother fucking?'"

"Both, of course!" She giggled. "But I must admit that I left the door partially open. You didn't give us a rule against that, right? Gaawwwd, it was so hot hearing you fuck Mother good! But then it got quiet for a while and my pussy was still super sensitive from the way you'd fucked me, so I went back to writing in my diary. What happened there, by the way?"

"Oh, she and I talked about this and that after our orgasmic peak," he confided conspiratorially. "Somehow, she ended up licking and stroking Alan Junior most of the time as we did so. I'm still not too sure why that happened."

Katherine snickered. She'd finished massaging his head and had progressed to his neck and shoulders. "Figures. Color me NOT surprised. Anyway, I heard when you started to come up the stairs. I closed my door all the way and even turned my light off for a while, just to make sure you wouldn't get delayed by talking to me. I knew your energy level was low and that sometimes being a good fuck-toy sister means giving you a break. A few minutes after you and Amy went to your room, I went downstairs to talk to Mother."

She paused and then admitted, uncomfortably, "Unfortunately, that didn't work out."

"What? Why not?"

"She was looking fantastic, lying naked on one of the sofas, but she was talking on the phone. I didn't want to listen in, because, again, no spying, no eavesdropping, but I listened in for about a minute just to find out who she was talking to. It became pretty obvious right away that she was talking to Glory. So I had no choice but to go back to my room and write up more of my thoughts."

He grunted. "Huh. I wonder ... No, wait. She told me she was going to call Glory after I left. Glory had called earlier and expressed some second thoughts about the whole sex-slave thing."

Katherine snickered, "Oh, you think? That's just a tiny little trifling matter, enslaving herself to you and your cock for the rest of her life." She giggled. "But don't worry. I didn't listen long, since I promised to be good, but from the little I heard, I could tell that Mother was in full-on persuasive mode. And you know how convincing she can be when she really wants to be."

"Yeah. Good luck, Glory, holding up against that." He snickered.

"So that's the scoop here. Now, you tell me the rest about what happened between you and our redheaded sex goddess! I'm dying to know!"

"Sorry, no can do. I want you to hear it directly from her. Trust me, it'll be much better that way. Besides, I'm not exactly in storytelling mode anyway. More like 'sleeping until February' mode."

"Drat! Bummer! But that's okay. You're right; it will be pretty cool to hear the full story straight from her."

Katherine decided to give him a chance to enjoy silence for a little while, if that's what he wanted. She refocused her attention on finishing her cleaning task. She detached the shower head from the wall, allowing her to bring the spray of water a close distance to his head. She thoroughly washed his hair clean of the shampoo, which also was quite invigorating to him.

Then, after he stood back up, she proceeded to soap and scrub the rest of his body with a loofah sponge. The roughness of the loofah stimulated his skin, awakening and enlivening him even more. She made a point not to sexually arouse him, or at least not very much. She did end up washing his privates, but she did it in a "professional" and quick manner.

As she washed him, he thought, So nice! I feel like a king. I feel a little bit guilty though. I mean, this kind of thing never used to happen to me. But now, with four wives ... FOUR! ... it's probably going to happen to me all the time. Going on five, no less, plus Brenda! I'm going to be pampered and spoiled to a ridiculous degree. Hell, I'm not a king, it's more like I'm a sultan. She's one of my harem slaves, except a willing and loving one. Even modern kings don't have it this good!

You know what? That's okay. To a certain degree, there's no harm in that. Sis just wants to express her love. I can tell she's enjoying herself, probably as much as I am. As long as I don't let this kind of treatment go to my head and turn me into that "Bad Alan" asshole, and I always make an effort to treat my lovely ladies like queens, it'll all be good. It's five to one, at least, so I can't spoil them as much as they spoil me, but I can give it my 110 percent.

After she'd rinsed off the suds and soap, she kissed the back of his neck, since she'd wound up standing behind him again. "There. All better. Uppity fuck-toy sister-wife at your service. Anytime you need me, just call. Now, I'm going to quietly steal away, because I'll bet you want some time to just be alone and think things through before heading off to give Mom her royal reaming."

He turned around to make eye contact with her. "Thank you. That's exactly what I want to do. Your help and touch felt divine. You're amazing! I'm so lucky to have you, my love." He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

She tingled all over with delight. Aaaah! I'm so glad I did that. Brother loves me so much, as much as I love him! I just know that being one of his wives is going to be every bit as great as being one of his collared slaves!

She held a hand up over his shoulder to look at her engagement ring. Aaaaah! Bliss!


Chapter 2

She did "steal away" after that, leaving him alone in the shower. Since he wouldn't say much about his time with Suzanne, she put on a green see-through nightie and went downstairs to check whether Suzanne had finished talking to Glory.

It turned out that Suzanne was still on the phone, but Katherine sensed the call was nearing its end, so she paused on the stairs to wait.

Katherine

As she did so, she idly caressed her collar while peering downward. Aaaah, AGAIN! Tonight's been a night of one great thing after another. Just look at Mother in all her naked glory. We're co-wives! SLAVE-wives! She's just been royally fucked, like me, and it shows with her sexy glow. AND I'm wearing an emerald nightie to match my new emerald ring, AND I'm rubbing my ring against my awesome slave collar. AND I have no doubt Mother is being her usual brilliant self, coaxing Glory further into sexual submission to our man.

Her heart beat faster as the next thought hit her: I'll bet he's not even done yet tonight, not even after Mom! I'll probably be choking and slurping on his humongous shaft before the night is through, in all kinds of exciting slavory combinations. Okay, maybe 'slavory' isn't a real word, but I just made it one. 'Savory' plus 'slavey' equals 'slavory!'

She giggled, but quietly, since Suzanne still hadn't seen her. I probably will use that word a lot from now on, since sucking yummy Master cock is going to be such a big part of my slave-wife life. I swear, the fun never stops around here!

Back in the bathroom, Alan leaned forward against the back wall of the shower, letting more water cascade down onto his back as he rested his head and hands against the wall. The additional showering wasn't necessary, since Katherine had washed him completely clean, but it felt good anyway. He still wasn't 100 percent refreshed, but he felt much, much better. He concluded that he was rested enough to fuck his mother the way she deserved and needed to be fucked.

The only problem was his penis. Looking down at the limp noodle hanging from his groin, he wondered if it was even physically possible for him to get erect one more time before the evening ended.

As if summoned by his doubts and feelings of performance anxiety, in his own mind he suddenly heard Susan say in a pointedly disapproving and disgusted tone of voice, "So. Very. IM-proper!"

He had to stifle a laugh at the thought of Susan calling anything "improper" nowadays. He turned off the water, reached for a towel, and started to dry himself off. Well, no, that's not true. No doubt she'd think it's "improper" for me NOT to fuck my dick into her these days, especially when I'd promised her that I would!

Susan

He pictured her in the kitchen, standing there completely naked and wiggling her bare ass at him. And just like that, before his startled eyes, he saw his flaccid member twitch and begin to stir back to life. Hot DAMN! Could she be any more physically perfect?! No! No she could not! And what an ASS!

"Mommy needs her buttfucks!" he heard her say in his imagination, like she had begun doing so often lately, except this time he thought there might be an extra layer of meaning, of desire, of yearning and longing behind those simple words that spoke to a hunger for more than just mere sex.

Dream-Susan passionately sighed in his memory as she bent over enticingly. "I don't know why, but when you put your mommy-splitter in my tight little ass, I feel loved by you in a way that I've never known before. It's the total act of submission. I feel so alive and free and happy when your big cock is in my butt!"

He could both feel and see his erection engorging, gaining strength and hardening at the thought of being reunited with his mother's warmly welcoming ass. He kept on toweling his body with his eyes closed, to help him recall those fond memories.

"Good mommies get fucked IN THE ASS, every SINGLE DAY!" he remembered hearing her proudly declare. "Anal sex is the ULTIMATE act of submission!"

He felt his penis thickening even more. Another memory of his mother's desires washed along the shoreline of his tired mind: "I want you to violate my boundaries more often! From now on, whenever you want or need to really 'get my attention, ' there's one way that's the best way to do it. Push your penis all the way into my ass and flex it around! Don't tell me you're going to do it or ask for my permission, just bend me over and stretch my asshole around your big, fat, hard, manly cock-meat any time you feel like it. You know my ass is always ready for you nowadays, so there's no need for words whenever you stuff my butt with your humongous prick. This will henceforth be the proper way to 'get my attention', and I expect you to do it properly at each and every opportunity that presents itself, from now on. Do I make myself clear?"

He stepped off the shower mat and hung up his towel. Those sexy memories had done wonders to his libido. He was supremely aware of how very stiff and hot his cock had become. It felt like a heat-seeking missile, practically pulling the rest of him towards Susan's ass.

Looking in the mirror, he belatedly realized, I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't I see what was right in front of me? Mom was starving for love almost all those years she was married to Ron. But that's all changed now, because I love her and she loves me! More than that though, I'm her son, her lover, and now I'm also her fiancé. Someday soon, I'll take her hand in a symbolic marriage as her husband, making her my wife ... one of my wives, that is.

So incredible! How many guys get to marry their mother? And I'm getting to marry TWO of them!

He ran a hand through his wet hair as he stared at his reflection. The thing is, deep down in her heart, Mom is a deeply submissive woman and not at all aggressive like Mother or Sis are with their sexuality. No, she's nothing at all like them in that respect! Her natural shyness means that it's very hard for her to come right out and SAY, explicitly, to my face, exactly what it is that she wants from me in bed ... and out of it.

But all this time she's been dropping hints, telling me bit by bit what she really wants, leaving me a trail of bread crumbs and waiting ... always waiting ... for me to get a clue and figure it out without her needing to actually come right out and TELL me. If she flat-out told me what she wanted, then I'd take that as a command from her, putting her in charge, when she wants ME to be in charge and be man enough for HER!

She's been waiting, wanting, and yearning for me to step up and be more dominant with her, "forcing" her to submit to my love and lust for her the way she wants to ... and needs to be ... in order to feel truly loved and fulfilled as a complete and total woman, more than ever before in her life.

He stared at his turgid, throbbing erection. He could feel the last traces of his weariness fall away as lustful thoughts and emotions swirled around and energized him. This isn't a game or just sexy talk for Mom; this is real! She really wants this, more than anything she's ever wanted before. My MOMMY wants to be a ... a sex object! A sex slave, even. For me! MINE! And she wants that because she loves me ... and I love her! She lusts after me just as much as I lust after her!

Confident now that he was sufficiently recovered and capable of facing the intense fire of Susan's passion for him, Alan slipped quietly out of the bathroom and back into the upstairs hallway. He remained completely naked and proud of it.

Suddenly, he heard a curious sound coming from the other end of the darkened hallway. His heart thumped harder when he realized it was coming from the master bedroom. Now that he was looking back that way, he could see that the door to Susan's bedroom was cracked open just enough to let a narrow shaft of light spill out into the gloom of the hallway.

It hadn't been like that when he'd gone to take his shower.


Chapter 3

Curious to find out what was going on in his mother's room, he quietly stole down the hall. As he did so, some lyrics to "The End," the classic song by The Doors, came to his mind.

"The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on

He took a face from the ancient gallery

And he walked on down the hall"

Okay, the next bit about killing various family members obviously doesn't apply! But some parts do:

"He walked on down the hall, and

And he came to a door ... and he looked inside."

That's EXACTLY where I am right now! Right when Jim Morrison starts wailing and screaming about wanting to fuck his mother! Except that he was just writing pretentious poetry and I'm actually going to do it! There's no doubt that she's eagerly waiting for me to fuck her, and in the ass, no less!

WOW! Such a thrill! Such a rush! It feels almost like I'm fucking her for the first time!

It didn't hurt his pride that he had to go slower than he would have liked, to avoid letting his erection slap him somewhere. That might have made a tell-tale noise that would have been very distinctive, no doubt instantly recognizable by any of the women in the house if they heard it. He could have held his stiffness in one hand to prevent unwanted contact, but he was rather enjoying the way his hard-on was waving about freely in the air as he made his way over to the slightly-ajar bedroom door.

He stood at the door with his heart thumping wildly. Even without looking in, given what he was now hearing, he could pretty much guess what was happening.

"Oh, Tiger..." Susan moaned somewhere beyond the almost closed door, "Mommy NEEDS you so much! Take me! Make me yours, Son! My son, my husband, my MASTER! My love! Please. Let me be a complete woman for you. Make me the sort of big-titted and beautiful slave-mommy who is PROUD to be yours, mind and body, heart and soul!"

Despite the demands that Katherine, Suzanne and Amy had put on his penis, hearing Susan's passionate pleas and imagining the sight that awaited him on the other side of her bedroom door energized and invigorated his entire body even more. Not only was his exhaustion totally gone, he actually was feeling more alive than usual.

And yet he felt increasingly soothed and relaxed at the same time, as if having a massive boner when getting closer to Susan were not only the most natural thing in the world but also to be expected.

He could have knocked, or even just barged in on her. But he didn't want to do that. His goal was to completely surprise her.

The door to Susan's bedroom swung inwards with its hinge on Alan's right. Unfortunately, the master bed was also a bit offset to the right behind the door, so the bright light spilled into the hall at the wrong angle and he couldn't see anything without opening the door wider to stick his head into the gap and look past the door itself. Hearing her stop moaning and start panting heavily, he figured that if he was going to widen the gap in the door at all, this would be the best time to do it.

As carefully as he dared, he slipped his hands into the gap around the door and gently pushed it to slowly swing it open wider. The underside of the wooden door brushed quietly along the carpet, so that what little sound was made was completely drowned out by her loud, heavy breathing. Once he had the door opened wide enough for him to step through, he carefully leaned his head in through the gap into the light to get an unimpeded view of the master bed.

He immediately felt his erection respond powerfully at the sight presented before him. WHOA! DAMN! I've got the sexiest mother in the whole wide world!

Susan was on elbows and knees on top of her bed with her ass pointing straight back at the door, with her head resting on a pillow. The fact that she was on top of red satin sheets made her appearance even more arresting.

Susan

He felt his hard-on lurch and throb even more insistently when he noticed that his mother wasn't wearing high heels. I know her, and there's only one reason she's not wearing high heels when she's expecting to see me: because she knows we're going to be romping and rolling around on the bed soon! It's funny. When she wears high heels I get totally horny, but when she doesn't I get even MORE aroused!

As he watched, he saw her lower her head and shoulders onto the pillow that she had conveniently placed in front of her so as to free up her arms and hands. She then reached back with both hands to grab meaty handfuls of her butt cheeks in order to slowly and very deliberately pry her ass open, widening the valley between her buttocks until he could see her anus, twitching and throbbing where it rested in the valley between them.

Hot damn! My dick is going to be plunging in and out of that tight little hole in a matter of minutes! My mom, my super-stacked centerfold mom! I'm gonna fuck my mom's ASS! Damn! These are the moments that make life worth living. Jim Morrison, eat your heart out!

He noticed that her eyes were closed and she was panting heavily as she mauled and kneaded her own buttocks, lost in the la-la land of her own desires and fantasies. He also noticed that it seemed that her anus had not yet been lubricated. That was just as he'd instructed, since he wanted to save that pleasure for himself.

She still didn't realize he was there, but she spoke as if he were.

"Please, Tiger..." she groaned passionately into her pillow. "Your sex-cow milky Mommy NEEDS to submit to you ... to you and your mommy-splitting cock! Mmmm! Please, Son! Don't just LET me be your buttslut Mommy who craves your cock and cum ... MAKE ME be your buttslut Mommy! UNGH! I want it deep inside me SO MUCH! Cram-fuck your big ... thick ... beautiful ... manly cock into my son-loving asshole! Mmmm!"

He held his breath, enraptured by her display of pure lust and sensuality. His heart was thumping so hard he was half-convinced she'd be able to hear it. He knew her well enough to know that she wasn't secretly aware of his presence and faking it. She wasn't even capable of credible faking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.