Six Times A Day - Cover

Preview

Six Times A Day

by Spacer X

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Reluctant, Romantic, BiSexual, Humor, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Daughter, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, First, Lactation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Big Breasts, Doctor/Nurse, Size, Slow, Illustrated, mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Harem Incest Sex Story: High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Please wait while picture loads

What Is This Story?

Six Times a Day is not your usual erotic story. If you like arousing stories that have plot and character development too, you don't want to miss it. At over 3.25 million words, it's one of the longest erotic stories ever written. There's no other story quite like it, because it's illustrated with over twenty-seven hundred pictures, all made by the author in Japanese anime style to perfectly fit the story's scenes.

The story follows Alan Plummer, quite possibly the world's luckiest male high-school student. His mother's best friend secretly lusts after him, so arranges for him to be prescribed a questionable treatment regime for a diagnosed medical problem, requiring him to have six orgasms a day, each preceded by prolonged arousal. Things don't go quite as she planned, and an increasing number of gorgeous women find themselves helping him with his "medical treatments." There's apparent 'incest' with his adoptive mother and sister, creating tense and exciting situations. There are many fully-developed female characters here (in more ways than one!) that you'll want to get to know better.

It takes some time at the start of the story to develop the characters and plot, but the payoff later is a story that's emotionally satisfying as well as very arousing. There's also humor, romance, and deeper themes. The plot naturally appeals to men, but many women and couples have enjoyed it too. It's been a huge labor of love, not only for the author but also for the many fans who have helped with suggestions, proofreading, and extensive editing. The time and effort put into it shows.

And if that isn't enough, the whole story is entirely free. So give it a try and allow yourself to be immersed in a fantastic erotic world. Then please leave your thoughts at the related forum for the author and others to see. Feedback is very literally the author's only reward, and comments there have often impacted the story as it continues to progress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.