Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 143: Come Together

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 143: Come Together - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1

Amy heard the sound of the latch at her back gate. She waited several moments before she turned her head and shouted, "Hey, look, it's Katherine. Hey, Kat, guess what?"

Kat in a light blue bikini, without a collar and with a shopping bag in her left hand

By then, Katherine had already walked through the gate in the fence between the Pestridge and Plummer backyards, and she had almost reached where Amy and Christine sat. Dressed in a light blue bikini, she carried a towel and a bag in her hands. She waved in a casual and friendly way, and replied, "What?"

Amy said, "Christine has promised that she's gonna try to be one of Alan's best sex helpers!"

"Cool!" Katherine's voice was lower, since she was walking quickly to them.

"Too cool for school!" Amy exclaimed with her usual boundless enthusiasm.

Christine hadn't said a word yet because she was in a state of shock. She'd been so horrified to be discovered sitting naked next to an equally naked Amy that her heart had literally stopped beating for a moment or two. Her face flushed, and even her ears turned red. But if that wasn't shocking enough, Amy had casually commented that Christine wanted to be "one of Alan's best sex helpers," and Katherine acted like there was nothing strange about that either.

Christine was so flummoxed that she didn't know where to begin or what to say. It was like her brain seized up. She found Katherine's lack of outraged reaction to be particularly disturbing. Finally, she exclaimed rather obviously, "I'm naked!"

Katherine giggled a little as she sat down next to Christine and put her bag and towel down. Amy and Christine were sitting side by side at the hot tub, but they'd dried off and they were only dangling their feet in the bubbly waters.

After Kat sat down, she just smirked playfully at Christine, and joked, "Really? I didn't notice."

Christine stammered and stuttered, since she was uncharacteristically at a loss for words. She hated the fact that, despite everything, she was extremely horny. In fact, being put into an even more embarrassing situation with Katherine seeing her only inflamed her arousal. She felt that her body was betraying her yet again. She was especially concerned that Katherine would see that her nipples and big clitoris were erect (or even notice her "freakish" clit at all). She remained sitting there, but she was practically curled up in a ball, making sure to thoroughly cover her privates.

Katherine could see Christine's extreme discomfort. She was actually hoping for that, because it gave her an opening to get naked too. "Hang on, Christine. Watch this." As she remained sitting, she quickly took off her bikini top and then her bikini bottoms. Then she acted shy and covered up her privates as thoroughly as Christine was doing (but without curling into a ball).

She said in a voice that sounded both scared and brave, "There! I mean, of course I'm freaking out just like you are, but I'm inspired by your example. I figure if you can do it, then I can do it too, if it's just us girls. So I figure this can help you be brave too."

Christine sitting naked, viewed from the side, with her knees pulled up to her boobs

Christine suddenly found her voice. "Thanks, but don't help, please! I appreciate the gesture, but we need MORE clothes on now, not less!" She looked around frantically. "Speaking of which, where are my clothes?! I need to put SOMEthing on, right now!"

Amy wore a pouty face. "You say that like nudity is a bad thing."

"It IS!" Christine complained incredulously. Still curled in a ball, she looked back at Katherine. "Why do we have to sit here like this in the nude, anyway? What if somebody sees?! What's the point?!"

Katherine said calmly, "I know! It's scary! That's why you're such an inspiration for me. You obviously don't want to do this, but it shows your determination to be, y'know ... sexy for Alan. Isn't that what this is about?"

Christine nodded shyly.

"When I see your fierce resolve, I can't help but think, 'This is someone who will stop at nothing to get her man.' My brother is such a lucky guy. So that's why I figure we can all be nude together and support each other."

She giggled nervously, still pretending to be bothered by her nudity, instead of secretly loving it. She tried to joke, "Besides, it's high time I try to get rid of these ugly tan lines of mine."

Christine briefly glanced at the tan lines on Katherine's chest, but only for a second. She didn't want to see Katherine topless, even with Katherine covering her nipples, so she averted her eyes. She didn't know where to look, since there was female nudity on either side of her, so she just closed her eyes altogether.

Christine was torn. Katherine's words and actions inspired her, but she still desperately wanted to wear at least her bikini bottoms. If they'd been in sight, she would have put them on in an instant, but she couldn't spot them (because Amy had tossed them into the bushes earlier).

The problem was, sitting nude like this kept Christine in a state of constant arousal. No matter how mundane the conversation or how carefully she covered up, the fact that she wasn't wearing anything (and outside, no less!) kept her light-headed and tingly all over. Somehow, both Katherine AND Amy being nude on either side of her only doubled those surprisingly tingly feelings, especially the continuous jolts of pleasure in her pussy. The only part of this that was reassuring to her is that she didn't feel any special attraction to either Katherine or Amy, even when they were naked; she was mostly just aroused by the embarrassing situation in general.

She frowned with worry and closed her eyes tightly. It was as if she figured that if she couldn't see, then it all wasn't real. She pictured Alan looking at her, walking her way with his big, stiff dick swinging freely. Her mental and physical arousal in response was so intense and frustrating that she wanted to cry.

Seeing Christine's continued discomfort, Katherine feared they might be pushing her too far. She started to suggest, "Well, if you're bothered that much-"

But Amy cut her off, and even frantically waved at Katherine to shut up, since they could communicate by signaling while Christine's eyes were closed. Amy said with surprising force, "Don't listen to her, Kat. C acts all super prude-y, but underneath she's actually a total hottie! We've been practicing kissing and titfucks and blowjobs and all kinds of stuff. And like I said, she's way keen on being, like, Alan's BEST sex helper EVER!"

Christine wished the Earth would swallow her up so she could escape this situation. She even considered just running away, but she was mindful that she couldn't do that without anything to wear.

"Wow!" Katherine replied in a tone of voice that showed she was very impressed.

Amy had noticed that Katherine wasn't wearing her collar, which upset her greatly. Since Christine wasn't able to see her, Amy ran a finger over her own collar while giving her sister a disapproving and curious look.

Before leaving the house, Katherine had decided it was too risky for her to wear her collar again in Christine's presence. Unfortunately, that was too complex a concept for her to convey non-verbally to Amy at the moment.

Besides, she didn't have time to even think about it, because Christine suddenly opened her eyes and gave Amy a deadly stare. "What's with all this 'sex helper' stuff?! I never said that!"

Amy quickly moved her hand from her neck, striking a thoughtful pose with a hand on her chin. (She still wasn't covering her privates in any way.) "Hmmm. I guess you didn't. I just don't know what else you could call it. Would 'sexy helper' sound better?"

"NO!" Christine growled, tightly shutting her eyes again. She thought, The only thing that sounds right to me is 'girlfriend, ' and unfortunately that's Amy's title! I'm in a no-win situation. And my nipples are hard and my pussy's wet, and Alan's not even here yet! I'm trapped. There's no escape. It's just a matter of time before he arrives and sees me like this. Just thinking about that makes me even MORE horny!

Amy went on, "Oh. M'kay. But you kinda want to be a sex helper for Alan, don't you? You did say to me, after O.B. left, and I quote, 'Let's do this. I wanna fucking blow his mind! AND blow his dick!' Then you talked some about how much you loved stroking his big fat cock for the little time you did it. And you've been reading books and practicing with a dildo and stuff, just so you could get good at pleasuring his yummy cock. And then you said, 'I'm ready to do whatever it takes. I love him with all my heart, and it's time I show it!' And then you and I kissed on the lips some more."

"UGH!" Christine was still in a ball, so now she buried her face between her knees. She thought, I can't call her a liar because every word is true, but can things possibly get even MORE humiliating?! She realized with a start, Unfortunately, I'm sure the answer to that is "YES!"

With Christine again unable to see, Katherine frantically waved at Amy, showing disapproval and trying to suggest that Amy was pushing too hard. Since Katherine had been gone, she didn't realize just how startlingly effective Amy had been in a short time.

At the same time, Katherine wanted to giggle because Amy was just so irrepressible, but she wisely held back. She knew that it would be terribly damaging if Christine believed that she was being laughed at or made fun of. Instead, she gently and lightly put her hand on Christine's upper back, telling her, "Hey, don't worry. It's cool. Amy just gets carried away sometimes with her um ... enthusiasm. I'm sure it wasn't like that."

Christine lifted her head up and looked at Katherine with abject despair. "It was like that! It was EXACTLY like that! God, what's wrong with me?!" Without thinking, she uncurled from her ball and stood up to pace around. But when she saw Katherine stand up too, she held out her arms in hopes of getting a supportive hug.

At the last second, she remembered that Katherine was totally nude, but by then it was too late; Katherine had already wrapped her arms around her.

Kat and Christine hugging, both nude, with Christine looking sad

However, Christine was gratified that she was being hugged in such a way that none of their private parts touched - except for their breasts. Given how endowed both of them were, it was nearly impossible to avoid significant contact there, so she didn't mind that so much. She was more emotionally crushed about being in some sort of sexual free-fall than worried about the nude contact, so she buried her face in Katherine's neck and started to sob.

Christine never let herself cry, or at least she very, very rarely did. So even though her body trembled and she made sobbing noises, no tears actually ran down her cheeks. But although she had the self-control not to shed tears, that didn't mean that she wasn't emotionally agitated. Yet, despite her distress, her constant horny buzz was as strong as ever.

Katherine thought, Dear God, give me strength! Gotta keep this platonic! But damn, Christine feels too soft and wonderful to resist. It's like I'm drowning in tit-flesh here! And she's so distraught that she doesn't realize the way her hard nipples are digging into my skin. But if I do anything but just hold her close, she's gonna totally freak out!

Amy was trying to heed Katherine's non-verbal advice and tone things down. After also standing up, she suggested helpfully, "Um, C, sorry for calling you a 'sex helper.' It's just ... I don't know what else to call it. I mean, O.B. hasn't had his harem for long, so we haven't worked out the lingo quite yet. Maybe we could just say, uh, one of his lovers?"

Katherine's eyes went wide. Because Christine's face was resting against her neck, she again was able to look at Amy without Christine seeing. She opened her eyes wide and mouthed the word "Harem?!" She was quite surprised to realize that Amy must have used that word before in Christine's presence, since Christine didn't even twitch or moan in response.

Abashed, Amy tried to backtrack on that too, at least for now. "Uh, not that Alan has a harem, per se. Although he kinda does. Maybe we could call it, uh ... Actually, I don't know what else to call it."

Judging by Christine's tearless sobbing, she realized that she wasn't helping, and that she probably was only making things worse. So she decided to shut up. Amy was becoming a clever manipulator, but she was relatively new at it, so sometimes in her enthusiasm she failed to say exactly the right words at the right time.


Chapter 2

Katherine tried to help. She lightly stroked Christine's bare back, but in a comforting and non-sexual way. "Christine, look, it's cool. I get it. You're in love, and love makes a person do crazy things. I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. In fact, I'm impressed."

Christine tilted her head up and looked into Katherine's eyes from just inches away. "What?! 'Impressed?' About what? That I want to be some kind of lowly 'sex helper, ' and I'm so desperate to do it that I stand here in the nude like some kind of complete idiot?! Why does that impress you?!"

Katherine thought to herself, Don't kiss her! Don't kiss her! Don't blow it! Damn, her body feels so good, but I have to ignore that. Be cool!

She forced herself to reply, "Because you're a winner! You're tackling this just like you tackle everything else: you go all out. Damn, I wish I had your drive and your resolve. I kinda missed what happened here earlier, but I can guess well enough: you thought, 'You know what? I'm completely sexually inexperienced, and I've got to compete against some very ... um ... sexually talented women. My gigantic boobs, my perfect face, and my athletic and curvy body won't be enough, because some of his other women have all of that too. I've gotta catch up in the sexual skills department, like, yesterday already!'"

Katherine was just making an educated guess, but she could see from Christine's interest that she was on track, so she continued, "So you thought, 'I have to put aside my sexual prudishness and phobias and do whatever it takes to win! If that means spending all afternoon in the nude, then so be it! If that means practicing kissing with Amy, then so be it. If that means playing with Alan's big, hard penis, then so be it.' And you know what? I wasn't here, but I heard that he came by here earlier, and I'll bet he was totally wowed. I'll bet he was blown away by how hard you tried to overcome your sexual hang-ups. I'm sure he thought, 'Dang! Christine must really love me. Look how hard she's trying to loosen up and get in touch with her sexual side.'"

Christine stared at Katherine, and then pulled back a bit because her lips were nearly close enough to touch Katherine's, and she was starting to feel a decidedly uncomfortable urge to kiss them. She definitely didn't want that, just as she didn't want the constant needy itch in her nipples and pussy. She said with some awe, "How did you know all that?!" She added more shyly, "And do you think he really thought that?"

Then another, more important thought occurred to her. "WAIT! You heard Alan came here earlier? What do you know about him? Where is he now?!"

Katherine's hands were slowly slipping down Christine's back. What a BODY! Jesus Christ! As jealous as I get about her, she absolutely needs to be in the harem, with a body like this!

But she remembered not to cup Christine's ass cheeks while she considered what to say. For once, she didn't need to lie about Alan's incestuous lifestyle because nothing had happened. As far as she could tell with her limited information, Alan had had a great sexual time at Glory's house, but then he'd had a big energy crash. By the time he made it home, it was all he could do to stagger up to his bed and go to sleep for his much-needed, overdue afternoon nap. Even Susan held back and didn't try to tempt him, since she could see how exhausted he was.

Katherine blithely replied, "He's sleeping up in his room. As you probably know, he really needs his daily naps. It'll be a while until he wakes up."

"Oh." Christine was bummed to hear that, since she was so eager for Alan to return. Switching gears, she finally realized just how intimately her boobs were smothering Katherine's. She stepped back, freeing herself completely from Katherine's hug, and then covered her pussy and nipples with her hands. "So anyway, how is it you were practically reading my mind just now?"

Katherine shrugged. "I wasn't, obviously; I'm just guessing. All I know is the little I heard here, like that you apparently stroked his, uh ... erection." She blushed, pretending that she had trouble saying that word. "And I can see how psyched Amy is, so things must have gone well."

Christine sitting naked, with her knees pulled up to her boobs

Christine realized that she couldn't cover her pussy, tits, and ass while standing, so she suddenly sat back down. However, she was so caught up in the emotion and importance of the conversation, not to mention out-of-her-mind-horny, that she clutched her hands together between her great globes in a way that left them mostly uncovered. She asked plaintively, "Amy, why? WHY?! Why would you be happy if Alan and I are getting it on? You're his official girlfriend! I'm your competition!"

Still standing, Amy scrunched up her face as she thought about that. "Well, kinda. But kinda not. I mean, it's all how you look at it, and I don't see it that way. I keep telling you, O.B.'s got a really strong sex drive. Which is great, don't get me wrong! But it's also really exhausting to try and keep up with him all the time. I'm sure that pretty soon you'll be stroking and licking and sucking his cock for so long every single day that you'll be thinking, 'Jeepers creepers! My hands are too tired. My jaw is too tired. I need a break.' And you know what? There's nothing wrong or shameful about that. It happens to all of us."

Katherine nodded, since it happened to her a lot too, but luckily Christine had her head turned, so Christine hadn't seen it. Katherine thought, Shit! I've gotta be careful! I'm just a sister here. A totally non-sexual, non-incestuous, non-fuck-toy, non-slave sister. One slip-up and I could ruin everything! She sat back down next to Christine and covered up her privates, since that was the kind of thing she figured a prudish girl would do if forced into this situation.

Christine said, "No, you're just saying that." She wished there were some way to quench the fire in her pussy. She thought she must be a freak, because neither Amy nor Katherine appeared to be particularly aroused, although she could see that Amy's nipples, at least, were erect. In fact, a brief glance at Amy's crotch showed that Amy was slightly wet too. She quickly turned her head, ashamed that she'd even looked there.

Amy shook her head forcefully. "I'm totally NOT just saying that. He cums, like, eight times a day, sometimes more!"

"No way!" Christine said in disbelief.

"Yeah way! But the killer is that each time, he can last an hour, easy. I mean, I'm sure there are days where he spends more time with his cock being stimulated than he spends time in school. It's, like, a team effort, just to keep him satisfied! I'm serious! And if I'm gonna share him, I want it to be with people I like, and people he likes. People like you and my mom."

Christine groaned and buried her face in her hands. "UGH! Suzanne Pestridge. Why'd you have to mention her again?"

Katherine frowned in puzzlement, and asked, "Why? What's the problem? Yeah, she may be a bit conniving, but she's one of the most wonderful, loving people I've ever met."

Christine was forced to turn around to face Katherine. Each time she turned around on her ass, she was a little more careless about how much nudity she showed. Her massive melons were swinging freely now, but she was at least still very careful to keep her pussy covered. "That's the problem! She's just too damn impressive! And she looks like some kind of centerfold! Better, even!"

"And you don't?" Katherine asked, point-blank, cocking an eyebrow.

Christine didn't know what to say to that. She knew objectively that she was a perfect ten, but she lacked sexual confidence, and she was naturally modest. So she avoided responding to that by saying, "The worst thing is, she and Amy are mother and daughter. I mean, that's just sick!"

She thought, I need to think about sick sex! Twisted, immoral incest. Maybe then I won't be so horny! How can they be so calm? I don't suppose anyone else is going to wander back here, but Alan could show up at any moment! No, not "could"; he will! He'll probably see us and get really aroused, and then, before long, he'll be rubbing his hot erection against my naked skin! DAMN my burning hot vagina! It needs to chill the fuck out!


Chapter 3

Christine turned around on her ass again. "Amy, please tell me you and your mother don't take turns ... you know ... licking his, uh..."

"His big, fat, yummy cock," Amy helpfully finished the sentence. She smiled brightly and innocently. "Sure we do! All the time. It's way fun. What's the problem with that? If we do that, we're sexing up his cock, not each other." That was technically true, since she was running with Christine's hypothetical "if" scenario, but her answer was worded very carefully to hide the fact that Amy and Suzanne were frequently sexually involved with each other, both with and without Alan.

Christine stuck out her tongue. "UGH!" But at least she was so distracted from this whole conversation that her earlier sobbing was long forgotten. "I don't even want to know."

She wished that Amy would sit back down, because when she looked in Amy's direction it was hard to avoid staring at her crotch. She forced herself to look at the hot tub in front of her. Hmmm. Maybe I should slip back into the tub. Then at least I'd be able to cover up my body. But I'm in such a state I'll probably give in to temptation and masturbate under the water. I'm almost tempted to do it here and now, OUT of the water! Don't these other two feel the heat? It's like I can feel Alan's gaze on my naked body!

Aaaah! I need to scream. Doesn't this arousal thing have some kind of off switch?! I wish I could ask them "How do I turn off the horny?!" My pussy is so hot and throbbing that I can't stand it! Ever since Alan started kissing me last night, my body has gone haywire!

Katherine said, "The point is, Christine, you've got some stiff competition. You really do. I've been like a fly on the wall around here, watching this wild circus show. What I mean is, a couple of months ago, my brother was a total virgin, and everything was as nice and normal as can be. But then everything flipped upside down, and it's been topsy-turvy ever since. It turns out that he's like the reincarnation of Rudolph Valentino or something. Who'da thunk it? All of a sudden, women started swarming to him like bees to honey."

Her eyes opened wide, like she couldn't believe her own words. "And I'm not talking about ordinary women. I won't name names, but you should see some of the OTHER women he's been having sex with, the ones I'm sure you haven't met yet! These aren't underdeveloped high-school girls. They look as good as Amy's mom. They really do. And then there are some of the girls we know from school, like ... Heather."

Christine grimaced and gritted her teeth.

Katherine was secretly amused at how vehemently Christine hated Heather. It made her easy to manipulate, because all one had to do was mention Heather's name and Christine would get pissed off and competitive.

Amy saw that Christine was in an aroused state, so she saw an opportunity to dig a little deeper. She thought about Xania, but was careful not to mention her name. "Definitely! Like, um, let's call her Miss X. She was visiting him earlier today, in fact. She's like my mom's twin! Even down to her super-long tongue, just made for cocksucking. Oh, and when I say 'visiting, ' I mean my O.B. really fucked her good!"

"Amy, please!" Katherine complained, shuddering in pretend disgust.

Amy continued, "She looks super hot! She's got a huge rack, bigger than mine. In fact, it's exactly the same as my Mom's. And she's got a GREAT ass!" She twisted as she stood so she could show off her own ass and breasts at the same time. "You should see the way O.B. fondles her ass with both hands as he grinds his-"

"UGH!" Christine groaned even louder, deliberately interrupting Amy. "Don't tell me! Can things get any worse?! How can you like the fact that Alan has sex with other women?!"

She wondered incredulously. Doesn't Amy have a jealous bone in her body? I know she prizes her 'official girlfriend' title, but, aside from that, it's like she doesn't care. No, worse: it's like she's actually proud of his sexual conquests! How is that possible? Is she brain-damaged or something?!

Amy, naked and collared, standing with her right arm wrapped under her boobs, holding her left boob, while her left hand fondles her butt

Amy happily replied, "Like it? I love it! You should just see the way my O.B. takes, er, Miss X and fondles her body like he owns it!" She started caressing her own tits and ass, since her hands were already there. "I mean, if she just looked kinda normal, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but if you could only see his hands on her perfect naked body, not to mention how she impales herself on-"

Katherine hastily interrupted Amy before she shocked Christine too much. "Please don't mind Amy's all-too-explicit descriptions, but she does have a point. Aims, just because all of that is true, you don't actually have to tell it in such graphic detail. Sheesh!"

Christine cut in, "Amy, could you please sit down already? And stop doing ... that?" What she really wanted to do was scream "Stop making me so horny!"

Amy looked down and realized she was still fondling herself. "M'kay. Oopsies!" She sat back down on the other side of Christine, keeping her hands at her sides. However, she didn't really look sorry.

She explained more calmly, "It's just that when he conquers another total stunner like Miss X, that's kinda like proof that he's totally studly and awesome. And he's MY official boyfriend! How can I not be proud of the fact that I have the best boyfriend around?"

Christine didn't respond, but she could see a certain kind of logic to that. Actually, she herself felt impressed and even aroused by such news. Unfortunately, she felt a great deal of burning jealousy as well.

Katherine continued, "The problem is, Alan is like a kid in a candy store. When some drop-dead gorgeous woman walks up to him and says, 'Hey, let's get it on, ' what's he gonna say? He's an eighteen-year-old, constantly horny guy. You wouldn't believe how many girls have asked HIM out at school lately, for instance."

Christine said sadly, "Actually, I do have some idea about that. But the rumor mill says he pretty much turns them all down." She thought, Why is talking about OTHER girls asking him out turning ME on? Is it because it reminds me of our dreamy "practice dates?" Or the way he ran his hands all over me last night?

She suddenly found herself not just covering her breasts, but actively caressing them. However, she quickly realized what she was doing and stopped herself. She was more in control now that Alan was gone and things had calmed down quite a bit.

Katherine pretended not to notice Christine's self-caresses, and commented, "That's true. By his recent standards, all but the very most impressive girls in school are just, y'know, ho-hum. In fact, only the likes of you, Amy, Heather, and maybe a couple others make the grade. I mean, let's face it: not too many girls our age can compete with the ultra-voluptuous bodies of women like Suzanne or 'Miss X' or his other older lovers of that caliber."

Christine shook her head and put her hands over her ears. "ARGH! Stop! Why are you torturing me like this?! It KILLS me to think about his other lovers!" Her heart sank. How many other lovers "of that caliber" are we talking about?! What have I gotten myself into?!

Katherine continued, "Sorry, but I'm getting to the point. The thing is, he can't continue like this, letting his dick do all his thinking, getting it on with the likes of Heather even, just because they're beautiful and really good in bed. He needs just a handful of women who really love him and care for him. In other words, you! Amy. Glory Rhymer. Amy's mom." Katherine wanted to scream out, "And ME!" but she held back. "And ... a few more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.