Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 130: I'm So Excited

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 130: I'm So Excited - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 75: Friday, November 29

Chapter 1

<Thwack> "Stop it! Stop it!"

Brenda's old Austrian maid Anika swatted Brenda's arm with a rolled-up newspaper like she was swatting a fly. She was in charge of preventing Brenda and Adrian from touching each other, and the task was growing more difficult by the hour, if not by the minute.

Brenda and Adrian were nearing the end of Suzanne's 24-hour no touching ban. Everyone in the house knew that once the ban ended the two of them would be fucking like bunnies, for the first time ever. The anticipation was making all three of them more than a little bit crazy.

Anika swatted Brenda's arm again as it reached out. "No, no, no! I keep tellink you no! Vhy don't you listen?"

Brenda

Brenda was wearing a diaphanous gown that threatened to melt away if anyone so much as looked at it. Adrian wasn't wearing anything at all, and his erection was sticking straight out. They were standing within arm's reach of each other in the living room of the Hunter mansion. This was why Anika had to keep swatting one or the other. She was especially busy preventing Brenda from touching Adrian's erection, because Brenda had very little self-control, even on her best days.

Brenda pleaded, "Anika, why are you being so mean? Can't you see my little Pooh Bear is suffering?"

"Hey! You vere de vone who insisted a few hours ago dat neider of you can have de orgasms, much less touch. Und now you're tryink to do both!"

It was true. Mother and son had come up with many ways to arouse each other without direct contact, but Brenda was not allowed to have any orgasms, while there was no such restriction on Adrian. The night before, Adrian had tried to abstain from cumming, to give his mother moral support, but his willpower didn't hold out. However, hours before the deadline, Brenda had insisted that he refrain from any further climaxes. She was worried that he would be all orgasmed out by the time the ban ended.

Anika said, "You vant dat I should call up Suzanne und tell her vhat you're doink? You vant I should do dat?"

Brenda snatched her hand back, as if she had burned herself. "No, no, please, no! I'll be good!"

Brenda imagined that Suzanne would cruelly torture her if she was disobedient, even though Suzanne showed no signs whatsoever of giving her any punishment stronger than a spanking. But due to Brenda's guilty pleasure in reading bondage and discipline erotic stories, her head was filled with images of racks, whips, chains, and dungeons. That actually worked against her, because it got her more turned on, even as she tried to use the idea to keep herself in check. But what if Suzanne decided to extend the ban? Or started a new and more severe one?! That finally penetrated her sexual fog.

Brenda slowly counted to ten in her head to calm down, and then looked at her son. "Aidy, we can't do this. We need to stay in separate rooms until the time comes. That glorious, glorious time when you'll at long last plunge into my pussy."

Despite her attempt to remain calm, Brenda's hand had a mind of its own. Even as she looked Adrian in the eyes, her fingers reached down to cup her sex. The exceptionally juicy squishing noise her overflowing pussy lips made when parted drew his eyes inexorably downward.

"But Ma! I can't make it alone. I'll go insane. I need you. I need to see you!"

Anika slapped the newspaper in her hand, and said, "Und I don't vant you in different rooms vis de vay you are right now. Vone of you vill start to orgasm und then de udder, und I'll be runnink back und fort, back und fort, svattink here und dere, until I can't valk."

Adrian clenched his hands into fists and stomped around in a small circle, causing his erect penis to bob.

Brenda stared, and reflexively started to reach out to grasp it. Anika raised her newspaper again, but Brenda yanked her hand back before discipline could be meted out. "Anika, please!" she whined.

Anika glanced outside to see if the sun was setting yet, and the window gave her an idea. "Hey. Let's try dis. Aidy, go put on a shirt und pants so you don't get cold. Den you stand outside de slidink glass door by de dinink room. Brenda, you can stand on de inside. Dat vay, only an inch of glass vill separate you two. Ve can keep de vindow open next to it, so you can make lovey-dovey talk to each udder all you vant."

Brenda and Adrian both liked that idea a lot. Adrian hurried off to his room to get dressed.

Anika was grateful for the respite. Not only would Adrian's putting on clothes allow her to sit down and rest, but it also would help mother and son cool down a bit. The time they spent getting ready would also bring the seemingly interminable no-touching ban that much closer to its end. She was literally counting every minute on her watch, since Suzanne had appointed her time keeper of the ban the night before.

But all too soon for the overworked maid, Adrian came back and went straight to his side of the sliding glass door. Brenda then took her position on the other side.

Anika stood a few feet away with her newspaper, because although the two were physically unable to touch each other now, they certainly could still cum. Anika was rooting for mother and son to have the time of their lives tonight, and that would be physically impossible if they kept climaxing now.

Brenda stripped off her gown, since even that frilly bit of nothing was already too restraining for her. She was radiating excitement and couldn't keep still. She hefted up her twin peaks and pressed them against the glass of the sliding door. "Aidy, you're overdressed. Let me see your cock! I want to see the cock that's going to be fucking me all night long tonight!"

Brenda

"Okay, Ma!" He eagerly unzipped his fly and pulled out his erection. The window next to the screen door was open, so they had no trouble hearing each other despite the glass between them.

Brenda cooed at him, "Oh, Aidy! It's beautiful! Do you know what that's gonna do to me tonight? Do you know where it's going to go?"

"In your pussy!" He was panting already, thinking about that becoming reality so soon.

"That's right! Well, close. Momma doesn't have a pussy. Pussies are for pussies." She giggled at that. "Momma has a CUNT!"

She was about to go on, but he interrupted, "Ma! God, I just love your tits rubbing against the glass. You're so damn HOT! I wish you could do this every day!"

She grinned. "You think that's sexy, huh? Well, believe me, it'll be even better when I'm lying on top of you, and these tits are rubbing all over your chest instead. Would you like that?"

He nodded emphatically. With his free hand, he reached out for her gigantic tits, only to be foiled by the glass.

She was gyrating a little bit, and brought her hips closer to the glass. "Do you want to see Momma's cunt? Would that make you happy? Would that turn you on?"

"You know it would!" The urge to masturbate and shoot his cum all over the glass was threatening to overwhelm him, but he managed to simply hold his dick without stroking it for now.

Anika put her hand over her eyes. I can't stand to see it. She's goink to show die mieze to him. Again! How many times today already? She's goink to spread it vis her fingers und show him everytink! Vhy do dey torture each uder like dis? Vhy can't dey just read a goot book until the time comes?

She glanced at her watch yet again. Vone hour und fifty-seven minutes to go. She sighed heavily. She looked up at Brenda and saw that, sure enough, Brenda was slowly running her hands down her belly and hips, working her way to her drooling slit.

Anika asked, "Brenda, please don't torture de boy again? Vhy don't you do vone of your booby dances? You know how Aidy loves de booby dances." Anika liked when Brenda danced, because it could keep her busy for five or ten minutes, sometimes more.

Brenda squealed and clapped her hands in approval. She rushed to the nearby stereo, cradling her boobs in her arms, and put on "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye. Then she picked up a spray bottle of scented massage oil, and sprayed it onto her tits, hips, belly, and ass, and pretty much anywhere else she could think of that she might want to rub against the glass.

Anika sighed. Dis song again? I've heard it two-tousand times today already. Okay, so you vant to get it on. I understand it already. She saw Adrian stroking his erection in anticipation of the dance. She waved the rolled-up newspaper at him threateningly. "Aidy, you vant for me to vack your ting vis dis? No touching yourself! Or you'll shoot off again unt be too sore to perform tonight."

"Can't I at least keep holding it?" the boy pleaded. "Otherwise, it bounces around."

"Vell, okay for now. But be careful." She sighed. I'm too soft vis him.

Brenda returned to the sliding door and started to dance, pressing her oiled body against the glass and rubbing around in time to the music. Her breasts flattened in spectacular fashion, causing Adrian's jaw to drop in wonder, as if on cue. Her sinuous movements smeared oil all over the glass door, making it that much easier for her to slide all over it.

To Adrian, it seemed like she was making love to the glass. He held his dick with one hand and pressed his other hand against the glass. It looked like he was fondling all of his mother's body parts as they went by.

Brenda quickly noticed that, and soon she was playing to his hand. "Look, Aidy, my tits! My tits! You're touching my tits! Tonight, you'll be holding them while you fuck me hard!"

Even Anika was greatly aroused by the display. But she thought, Two more hours. Two more hours! I can't vait. Ve're all sufferink und vaitink, vaitink, vaitink. Dese are goink to be de longest two hours of my life!

Her protests weren't serious, though. While elements of the wait were frustrating, she had a front row seat to an hours-long display of wanton, incestuous lust and desire. She hadn't felt this aroused in years and years.


Chapter 2

Alan and Christine napped in the lounge chair for about half an hour. The sun had set while they slept, but the patio lights came on automatically, holding back the dark.

Both were worn out from the tension, the fight, and its aftermath. Alan was particularly tired, because, on top of recent events, it was his usual nap time.

Christine snuggled closer to Alan in the narrow confines of the lounge chair, reassured by the warmth of his presence. She drifted into sleep and began to dream. Considering the fight she had just been in, it was no surprise that her unrest spawned one of her frequent Wonder Woman fighting dreams.

Christine

Only this wasn't a dream - it was a nightmare. In it, a masked team of ninjas were out to get Alan, but whether they were trying to kidnap him or kill him right away wasn't clear. She fought them on the roof of the school building, of all places. She whirled, dashed, and leaped through the air, but there were too many of them and her fighting wasn't good enough. A ninja got by her and dashed towards Alan. She landed a flying kick to the back of the ninja's neck, but it was too late. The ninja collided with Alan, carrying both of them off the roof. They landed with a sickening sound on the concrete below, their bodies laying still.

Christine immediately leaped to ground level, where she found Alan's body lying in an awkward position. She threw herself to the ground and cradled his face in her hands. She began to cry with abandon. "No! Nooooo! Alan, don't die! Not now! Not now! It's all my fault!" With her body now draped over his, she sobbed into his neck.

She woke up with a start, confused as to where she was, what was real, and what was just a dream. She saw Alan's body underneath hers, in the exact same position that it had been in the dream. Fearing that he really was dead or severely injured, she clung to him for reassurance. On the brink of real tears, she cried out softly, "Alan! Oh, Alan! Alan, please!"

Christine's jerking about also woke Alan. The first thing he noticed was a mass of blonde hair covering his face. This was quickly followed by an awareness of huge breasts pressing into his chest. His penis surged erect as he sleepily luxuriated in the sensation of all that beautiful tit-flesh enveloping him.

Holy cow! he thought. What's going on?! Mmmm ... Who knows? Who cares? Feels good!

Drowsy and confused, he was operating on instinct. When he heard "Alan, please!" he thought she meant "Alan, please make love to me!" when in fact she meant, "Alan, please tell me you're okay!" He brushed her hair back and saw that her lush lips were just inches from his.

Although he might have recognized Christine's voice on some subconscious level, he still hadn't given any conscious thought as to just who was on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Christine was shocked by this. Actually, she was beyond shocked. Holy Toledo! Alan's kissing me! This wasn't what I meant at all! Her body jerked all over again, this time in alarm, even as his kiss soothed her nightmare-induced distress.

Actually, she wanted nothing more than to French kiss him again, but she was shy and afraid. Having it happen more or less accidentally allowed her to dodge the embarrassment of trying to initiate it. Her alarm quickly turned to relief. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him in closer, kissing him back.

She'd never shared such an intimate and passionate kiss before, not even with him. Not knowing what else to do, she just relaxed and went with the flow, copying what he was doing with his lips and tongue. Tentatively at first, but then with growing passion, she let her tongue intertwine with his.

Oh my God! I'm making out with Alan again! This isn't just a brief kiss; this is the real deal! His tongue - it's in my mouth! MY tongue is in HIS mouth! How'd that happen? And it feels GOOD! So warm. So wet. So alive! It's like a dance. God, it feels good!

Wow! I have no idea how this happened; I'm just so glad that it did! Alan! Oh, Alan! Yes! Your lips - magical! More! Give me more! I need to breathe, I need air, but I can't stop! And what's this? His hands. His hands are roving all over my body! Now they're on my ass! No way! I love it!

Still half asleep, Alan was on autopilot. He pulled himself up into a sitting position.

She followed with him, because they had been lying in an awkward position for their prolonged kissing.

His hands wandered all over her, playing with her hair, fondling her ass, exploring up and down her shapely back, until they stumbled over the ties to her bikini top. His hands knew what to do with those, but while her straps fell down, her top stayed in place because his chest was pressed tightly against hers. Soon though, his hands encountered nothing but smooth, soft skin in their travels over her flawless back.

Christine was so caught up in the kiss that it took some long moments before she noticed the knots retaining her bikini top had come undone. In part that was because she didn't feel the two quick tugs on them, as lost as she was in the pleasure of his caresses. She did feel a thumb slide in under the waistband of her bottoms, though. All it took was a smooth, steady pull, and her bottoms slipped snugly up into her ass crack. She opened her eyes wide and gave a startled "Mmmmphf!" into his mouth.

Her heart began to pound wildly, as she realized her ass was almost completely exposed. No way! Ten seconds, and he's got his hands right on my bare butt! I'd better put a stop to this; this boy is DANGEROUS! God, his hands feel great, though!

But she quickly became distracted by something else. What is that that I'm sitting on? Oh my frickin' God! I CAN TOTALLY FEEL HIS ERECTION! I thought it was ... Actually, I hadn't given any thought to what it was, but DAMN! I know what it is now! It's so big! So BIG! So hard and long! I really want to wiggle all over it and even squeeze it with my hands, but I shouldn't! God! This is exciting!

Yet, even as she protested in her mind, her hips started experimentally wiggling over it. She was so excited that she forgot to breathe for nearly a minute. But her fears and sense of propriety got the better of her and she stilled her hips.

Alan was also growing increasingly excited. At first, he wasn't as worked up as she was, because French kissing a woman was such a commonplace occurrence in his life lately, and he didn't even realize who he was kissing. He couldn't immediately tell by her body either, because he was intimately acquainted with several other perfectly-formed and firm-bodied women, with even larger breasts, that he could have woken up with instead.


Chapter 3

But then he felt one of her curly locks of hair brush against his skin, and it hit him fully: Wait a sec; this is Christine! I'm kissing Ice Queen CHRISTINE! And she's kissing me back! Holy FUCK! How'd that happen to us yet again?!

Christine

The reality of a very lusty, busty Christine in his arms and on his lips drove away all thoughts of his usual vow to keep things strictly platonic with her. He was so thrilled that he had to pause in his kissing for a few moments just to gasp for air.

He decided to make the most out of the experience while it lasted, in case the whole thing was some kind of mistake and his good fortune didn't last for long. He'd admired Christine's fantastic body for years, and he'd kissed and hugged her a bit recently, but what had happened then was highly restrained compared to what was happening now. He hadn't felt able to just put his hands anywhere he liked before, which he apparently could get away with at the moment.

He had a hand underneath her bikini top that was gently but firmly fondling her left breast, while his other was caressing her taut belly. He didn't know how long she'd allow him such liberties, so he brought his other hand up to her jutting globes too.

To his surprise, her only response was a contented purring. Oh man! I'm fondling her bare breast and she seems to like it! This is even better than what happened at the Nut House! A fucking dream come true! Oh Jesus! Sweet Jesus!

Feeling emboldened, his hands continued to roam all over her centerfold-perfect body, until they found their way back to her heart-shaped ass. As much as he loved her tremendous rack, he wanted to explore all of her just once, just in case this was all a dream that would end too soon.

Good God! No way! I'm clenching her bare ass cheeks with both hands, and she's letting me do that too! I can even slip my fingers under her bikini bottoms with abandon, and I sure as hell am! I'm actually cupping and fondling her deliciously ripe, naked bubble butt, and she hasn't smacked me or anything! In fact, she's kissing me with even MORE abandon! This is too good. I need more!

He cursed the bandages on his hands, because the heavy wrappings were making it hard to bend his fingers. However, his euphoria over grabbing her ass was so great though that he ignored the pain he was feeling.

Soon, he brought his less injured hand back up to her breasts. She had shifted in his lap, so that both of her fantastic orbs were mashed against his chest, but he managed to slip his hand between their bodies. He cupped a huge tit in one hand, while his other hand continued kneading and exploring her firm, rounded ass cheek. Slowly but surely, the bikini top was falling further down.

Sweet! Now, we're talking! It's Christine-a-go-go all over! I love her ass, but these are the PERFECT tits! Damn, she's a naturally talented kisser, too! Holy shit, her top's basically come off too! Did I do that? I guess I must have, but I don't even remember. Christine's bare boob! Fan-FUCKING-tastic! Nipple, I need nipple!

But she was so involved in the kiss that she forgot to breathe again, and eventually she started to run out of air. Breathless, she finally broke the kiss and pulled back, gasping for air.

No longer pillowed against his chest nor restrained by her bikini, her heavenly globes swung free. she looked down and saw her bikini top lying on his legs. Confused, she uttered a puzzled, "What?"

No sooner had the word left her lips than realization dawned: I'm topless! Oh no! And he practically has his nose in my cleavage! She sat back in renewed alarm, which coincidentally displayed her beauteous boobs to their best advantage (although it meant she wasn't rocking on his throbbing pole anymore).

Christine

Alan's eyes were quick to seize and claim their advantage, feasting on her serendipitous display. A bright light behind him illuminated her against the background of the evening sky, so it was like her body was the only thing in the world for him to see.

She immediately wrapped her arms across her chest, as her face flushed hot in embarrassment. But in her haste, she didn't cover herself well at all, which just made her ripe melons squeeze out in an even more mouthwateringly delicious way.

She was mortified, but being nearly naked and vulnerable in front of him was also a huge turn on. Her pink nipples stood up, proud and alert, like sentinels startled awake by a strange sound in the night. Her flush spread further down her neck and over her breasts, making the skin prickle all over her body.

Worse yet, she could feel her clit starting to engorge and stiffen, as it slowly awakened from its slumber. Oh no, not that! I'd just die if he found out about that! She was ashamed about her extra large clit. (It wasn't grossly large, but it was big enough for her to get teased about it a couple of times during showers during Phys. Ed. class, and that had seriously affected her attitude about it ever since.)

But then it occurred to her, Wait, why am I upset by this? I've been trying to come up with some excuse to take my top off pretty much ever since Mom suggested it right before she left. This is a pivotal moment. We've kissed a couple of times before, but each time he seemed to "come to his senses" and stop. This time, I'm not going to let him do that! I'm going to grab the opportunity and celebrate my lucky break!

With that new attitude, she gave him a devastating "come hither" smile and dramatically thrust her tremendous rack forward as if in invitation.

Mesmerized, especially by the way her tits jiggled seemingly endlessly, he recognized her invitation and accepted it gladly. He reached out with both hands and gently hefted her twin beauties. He twirled her erect nipples between thumb and forefinger, lightly at first and then more roughly, feeling them get harder and harder as more blood rushed to them. Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Two-plus years I've wanted to do this! What nipples! With abandon, total abandon! And she's loving it! Just listen to her sexy moans. Sweet! Totally sweet!

She looked down at his hands having their way with her boobs. She was scandalized, excited, and more than a little bit aroused. Oh God! This is it! This is it! The turning point! There's no turning back now. Good-bye to "just friends" and hello to being lovers!

Her body trembled with fear and desire, and the smell of aroused pussy was thick in the night air, but she didn't make any move to push his hands away. "Alan! WHAT are you doing?! You can't just do that!"

He was so absorbed by feeling her pillowy mounds he barely heard her. "Huh? Do what?"

"You can't just go around taking women's clothes off! And, and, and playing with their breasts! Mmmm. And their nipples. Oh! Hnng!" She immediately felt silly. What a stupid thing to say. Obviously he can. He just DID! He's just not supposed to. And ... Oh my God, that feels great! My nipples are TINGLING! ALL of me is tingling. I need to regain control!

He reluctantly released her breasts and said, "Umm, sorry. But you started it ... uh, didn't you?" He picked up her bikini top and held it out to her. "Here's your top. I don't know how that happened."

"I didn't start it! I don't do that. You're the one who kissed me!" Christine stared at the proffered top, realizing that if she moved an arm to take it she would expose even more of herself (not that it mattered much, since her arms were mostly below her rack, and tit-flesh was lewdly bulging out above them). Wait! Why am I acting like I don't want this? The LAST thing I want is to have him stop!

He replied, "Yeah, but that's only because you draped yourself over me and said, 'Alan, please!'" He was confused, and growing annoyed because this dispute was distracting and delaying him from more breast fondling. He also felt silly sitting there holding her top out to her when she wasn't taking it.

At the same time, she was miffed at being misunderstood. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm happy! I want you to ... to ... play with my body!"

Hearing her say that practically made him swoon. His entire body buzzed with electric arousal.

"I was just so glad that you're okay." She continued looking at the top, and wondered what she should do about it. I feel naked and exposed. A part of me wants to put that back on. But I need to be brave. I willingly took my top off in front of him on the beach yesterday. This isn't any different, is it? Other than the fact that we're alone? And sitting in the same chair? And his boner is sticking nearly out of his swimsuit? And the fact that my parents will be gone for hours, hours for him to have his way with me if I let him?!

Oh God! Dear God! This is so scary and so exciting! This is what I've been missing! I love it!

Her eyes locked in on his crotch. Jesus Christ, that thing is ALIVE! It's twitching and wiggling! Oh God, I can't let it touch my clit! Down girl, DOWN!

"Why wouldn't I be okay? I've never been happier than being here with you. And don't you want this?" he asked, genuinely puzzled. He was still holding the top out to her.

"Huh? Oh." She was undecided, so the silence stretched as the two of them sat looking at the top in his hand. Finally, she shook her hair back and dropped her arms, as if she did this every day. Needless to say, that shaking created a tit-quake of epic proportions. But instead of being bashful about it, she was determined to revel in it and prolong it.

When her great globes finally stopped jiggling, she whispered, "I like being topless for you! Forget my top. I want you to look all you want. And even ... even ... touch!"

His eyes bugged out. "Are you sure?!"

Trying to keep her voice light and unconcerned, she said, "Sure I'm sure. Why not? What's the big deal? Right? I mean, I had my top off yesterday at the beach, right? So, where were we?"

She gulped, her mouth suddenly dry, her heart pounding wildly. Despite her determined attitude, she had never felt so exposed or embarrassed in her life. Even her experience of being topless in front of Alan and Glory at the beach didn't compare, because here she knew that now she was basically offering her body for him to play with - possibly for hours! - and wasn't just showing him what he was missing.

He stared in amazement for a moment, but he wasn't going to argue, not if it meant a chance to ogle and fondle her massive melons some more. He was having a hard time not cumming, just from the visual splendor of her perfect body, but he kept his cool. He tossed her bikini top on the ground next to the chair.

As she turned her head to watch it land, he leaned forward and confidently cupped her breasts again with both hands. "I think this was where we were. So, tell me, why wouldn't I be okay?" he repeated.

She gulped again, and shivered all over. She looked down at his fingers, which had resumed expertly tweaking her nipples. Well of course, he's a tit man. What did you think he was gonna do? But why does he have to be so ... well ... commanding about it? And ... Oh! so good at it! UNGH!

Despite her thoughts, a commanding man was exactly what she really wanted. It was what she'd been fantasizing about recently, because she knew she needed someone like that to cut through her doubts and hesitation. She felt an even stronger involuntary shiver of sensation reverberate outwards from where her skin touched his fingertips, to coalesce in seemingly totally unconnected places, as if they were being tickled and itched at the same time. She was temptingly close to a climax already. God, I can feel that all over my body! So ... GOOD! What were we talking about, anyway?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.