Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 110: Take It Easy

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 110: Take It Easy - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 73: Wednesday, November 27

Chapter 1

Alan woke from his nap feeling a lot better. All his problems at school seemed like they'd happened to someone else. He'd made a vow to turn over a new leaf with his school work, so he decided to get started right away. He figured that if he saw any of his women first, it would only lead to distractions.

His first task had to be completing his application to UC Berkeley. That had to be mailed before Saturday night, which was weeks before any of his other college applications were due. Since Berkeley was his top choice (of the colleges he had a reasonable chance of getting into), he didn't want to put that off until the very last minute. He already had most of the pieces he needed, including transcripts, test scores, and even an essay he'd written well in advance. Luckily, Berkeley didn't require teacher recommendations, so it was mostly just a matter of putting everything together and double checking. He figured he could finish in a couple of hours.

But before he could get started, he knew he had to deal with a few things. He thought, Right now, and for the past two hours already, Simone has been at Heather's house doing the devil knows what to her. I should give her a call and figure out what's going on. Maybe give her some direction on how to treat the queen bitch. The other cheerleaders have no clue or experience in sexually controlling Heather, but if anyone could help with that, who would be better than Simone?

But still, Simone should be punishing Heather to what purpose? With so much going on, I haven't really figured out what Heather's full punishment should be, how many days it should last, and so many other issues. It's extremely tricky with her. She's kind of like Brenda, where you have to be careful the punishment isn't seen as a reward.

He sat down at his computer desk and thought. The question is, the really big question is, what do I want from Heather right now?

The answer that leaps out is help with the football player crisis. For starters, she's literally slept with half the team. In fact, the more delinquent the player, the more likely she's already fucked him, so I bet she's fucked most of the guys who are out to get me. She is already supposed to be dividing the team, and I guess she's been having some success with that, but that doesn't really help me now. We're talking about one very closely-knit faction. Forget all the other players. We need to know how many people are in the faction that's after me, who they are exactly, and how they can be stopped.

Amy says she's got the names of a bunch of the plotters from her talk with a few of their teammates, but how can we be completely sure if the names she has are the bad guys or the good guys? Or maybe I should say the not so bad guys. Christine and her "Goody-goody" group seem to have almost no inroads with the really nasty players by virtue of their very own goody-goody nature and the players' nastiness. We're lucky one of Christine's friends is a sister to one of them or we probably wouldn't know anything at all. Heather, on the other hand, knows most of these guys inside and out. Or maybe I should say they know her inside and out, literally. But in any case, now that I think about it, during her first confession in the theater room she did tell me some about the football plot. Her gossip network seems to be all over it already!

So I've got to learn what she knows. But she's in a weak position with me now overall, so she's going to try to play hardball even more than usual to at least get back to the status quo. That means she'll want something big in return. Worse, what would I have to trade to her so she'll go the extra mile and actually talk to these guys directly and even seduce them? THAT'S what I need! Heather can seduce the football plotters one by one and get them to fall out of the plot, in return for promises of sex, or whatever else her sneaky mind can conjure up. Now, there's an idea! If anyone can do it, Heather's in the perfect position for that.

Or maybe not Heather directly - I don't want to get any diseases from those thugs. Plus, hell, let's admit it: I don't like the idea of sharing her with any other guy. But she could hook them up with some of her lapdog groupies easily enough. Yeah, that's much better. She manipulates them with rewards and punishments so well that it's not even funny. Hell, she's the one who brought me Simone in the first place as a "gift"!

The only problem is, she's going to try and get me to drop the rest of her punishment, whatever that might be, in return for what she knows is help I desperately need. Now, she has ME over a barrel! And if I can't successfully punish her this time, she's going to totally run amok with her crazy plots to get back at me and my lovers.

Dang!

Alan pondered the situation a while longer, then picked up the telephone and called Heather's house. Heather's mother Helen answered the phone and soon yelled for Heather in her room. But to Alan's surprise, Simone was the one to pick up the cordless extension. He could also hear some reggae music playing in the background. The song was "Here Comes the Hotstepper" by Ini Kamoze, which happened to be Heather's favorite song at the moment.

Simone

Already having been told that Alan was the one calling, Simone was playful right off the bat. "Heather Morgan's residence. Heather is a bit tied up at the moment. How may I help you?" She cackled with glee.

Alan laughed. "Hi Simone. When you say Heather is tied up, I assume you mean that literally?"

Simone sounded surprised. "Oh goodness! It's Alan Plummer, the father of my child! How you doing, daddy? Yes, she is, how shall we say, 'fit to be tied' as it were? I like that expression. It works on so many levels. What's the occasion for this pleasant interruption? Let me guess: you want to discuss names for the baby. I was thinking Kunta Kinte if it's a boy and Nya Boto if it's a girl."

"Ha ha. Very cute." He recognized that name Kunta Kinte from Roots, the famous 1970's miniseries about slavery that had been assigned in their social studies class not that long ago. "In all seriousness, I need to talk to you at length about the Great Bitchy One."

As he was saying that, he heard a long drawn out moan through the phone line. He thought he recognized the sound. "Speak of the devil, are you STILL reaming out Heather's ass?"

"You bet!" Simone panted. "Does your new baby go goo?" She climbed up onto Heather's bed with the phone still in her hand.

Alan could hear the bedsprings creak as Simone resumed her position. "But it's been hours since you took her home!"

"And I'm still not tired of riding her rump yet. God dammit, the bitch can take it! It makes me so fucking HOT to fuck her like this, over and over and over again. I didn't think I'd get off on this quite so much, but DAMN!" Suddenly there was a loud slap of flesh hitting flesh followed by another groaning noise, this time more sustained, although somewhat muffled.

"What was that?" Alan asked.

"Oh, just a hard thrust that bottomed out in bitchslut butt. She likes it when I put all twelve of my inches into her. Yes, you do, don't you, bitchslut? That's why you keep cumming all over Mr. Simone, isn't it? Your mouth said you couldn't take any more, but your selfish butt just kept pushing back and back and back for more and more, didn't it?"

Alan listened to the sounds of Simone fucking Heather up the ass with her new strap-on and then remembered how he'd talked to Heather's mother on the phone briefly before being transferred to Simone. "Hey Simone, aren't you worried about Heather's parents hearing you?"

HeatherSimone

Simone was breathing heavily again, and Alan could only imagine what her hips were doing to Heather's backside. "Yeah, they've both come home from work, but that's never stopped us from continuing our sexual escapades before, so why should it now? I assume her dad is downstairs watching TV as usual and we're grooving to Bob Marley up here, so there's no way they can hear us screwing around in her bed. We're always careful to lock the door and have some music playing as safety precautions. Let me tell ya, the song 'Jammin'' takes on a whole new meaning when you're riding Heather with a strap-on!"

Simone laughed heartily. "Besides, there's no rest for the wicked just because the parental overunits are in the house, if you know what I mean. After all, there's an ass that needs to be punished here." There was a loud grunting noise. "Oooh yeah! You like that don't you?"

Alan faintly heard Heather whimpering and moaning again, but decided he needed to stop dilly-dallying. "Anyway Simone, I called you up for a reason. I didn't think you'd still be at it with Heather though."

"Well, spit it out already. I'm kinda busy here, in case you couldn't tell. Even though I'm pretty good at multi-tasking, I'd rather devote all of my attention to what I'm getting INTO here, if you catch my drift. So what's the occasion for this interruption of my pleasure?"

The song 'Exodus' could be heard in the background as the Bob Marley album 'Legend' was still playing. Simone ad-libbed her own words, "Exodus, movement of ja deel-do." Then she burst out laughing again, greatly amused with herself.

Alan laughed too, but then said, "In all seriousness, I need to talk to you at length about you know who."

Simone continued to pant and work her hips. She took her time getting around to answering Alan, but said between slightly labored breaths, "Ah yes. My favorite subject. Well, that and trying to decide on baby names."

"Simone! Cut it out!" Alan was in an all-business, no-sex mood, but Simone's pregnancy jokes were starting to arouse him a little, even as they annoyed him.

Simone laughed. "Let's see, let's see. I'm buck naked, in a house full of white folks with issues, and I'm still fucking their one and only child up the ASS and she's LOVING it, even though she's so exhausted from cumming for hours and hours by now that she can barely move. In fact, she's kinda gone a little pre-verbal right now, which is why you can't hear her complaining all that much at the moment. The pillow she's got her face smushed into helps quiet her down though. Oh, and I suppose the gag in her mouth doesn't help her much. She was way louder before her parents got home. Hmmm. this could be tricky. Now what were we talking about? Oh yes. Baby names."

"Nooooo," he admonished, his voice rising in a chiding tone, "we were talking about Heather, not babies."

"What, there's a difference?" Simone quipped.

"Touché. But seriously, I've got a problem. And we don't want certain people to overhear."

"Oh, shoot. Well, I suppose it's time for a break anyway. Smoke is starting to rise from her ass, and I almost do mean that literally. Hold on a sec, let me move to her oh-so-fancy private bathroom."

Alan heard a loud popping sound, followed by Heather moaning again, although there was more of a whimpering tone to it this time. Then he heard the bed creak as Simone got off it. He continued to wait while hearing sounds of Simone shuffling about.

Simone finally came back on the line. "Ah, that's better. Well then, ride on McDuff. Into the breach we go!"

Since Alan had been working on his college applications just before the call, he still had that on his mind. So he said, "Before I get to the main thing I want to talk about, there's a question I've been meaning to ask Heather for a while now: do you know which colleges she's applying to, and which ones she'll probably get into? And now that I'm getting to know you and you're turning out to be pretty cool, I'd be curious what your answer to that is as well."

Simone joked, "I'm merely 'pretty cool?' The future mother of your children? I'm offended!" She chuckled. "But seriously, what's been stopping you from asking Heather that yourself?"

He admitted, "To be honest, it's pretty rare that I have any kind of normal conversation with her. To be REALLY honest with you, and please don't tell her this, I really have to sort of psych myself up and get into a certain mode whenever I'm around her, like an actor on a stage. The 'me' you see when I'm with Heather is not the real me."

Simone chuckled. "Well, thank God for that!" She chuckled some more, adding, "Seriously, that would be kind of scary if you were. I've suspected that you sort of take on a different persona whenever you're around her, because you've been pretty normal with me otherwise. But it's good to confirm that."

He said, "Yeah, I'm a pretty laid-back guy. But with Heather, it's like being tossed into a gladiator pit with a win-or-die battle on your hands. Frankly, I wonder how you can handle being her best friend."

"You're hardly the first person to say that. But she and I have a special relationship. I can talk with her just like I'm talking with you right now. Well, most of the time, anyway. But, to answer your questions about colleges..."

"Please do."

"It's 99 percent certain Heather will go to USD - University of San Diego. It's not a great school academically, but hey, it is in San Diego. Her mother went there, so she has a special in. Plus, like I said: San Diego! Can you imagine Heather going to college in, say, Wisconsin or Minnesota?"

He chuckled. "Definitely not."

"Me neither. The first winter there, she would track down Old Man Winter somewhere near the North Pole and kick his ass until he stopped the 'whole snow shit thing.'" She giggled. "Anyway, as for me, I'm almost certainly going to end up in San Diego too, at USD or maybe nearby at UCSD, so I'll be there with her. Either way, she and I will be able to be roommates."

Alan replied, "Wow! So you'd deliberately go to the same city as her, as opposed to, say, fleeing in the opposite direction?"

Simone chuckled at that. "Yeah, what can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment. But we really do have a special relationship, physically and emotionally. She might be a world-class bitch, but she's my world-class bitch, if you know what I mean."

"I do. And I think that's sweet, actually. You'll be a good influence on her."

"Thanks. As for you, I hear you're Berkeley bound. Is that true?"

He replied, "I hope so. Knock on wood. I have a few pie-in-the-sky choices, but that's my top choice where I have a pretty good shot at getting in. There's also a top-notch art college near there - CCA, the California College of the Arts - that Amy has her heart set on. So I imagine she and I will live together, kind of like you and Heather."

Simone said suggestively, "Interesting. And, lucky you, Amy is totally open to sexually sharing you with other women. Looks like the Alan sex train is gonna keep on rolling."

"We'll see," he said modestly. He didn't want to reveal to Simone that in fact he'd have an entire harem moving north with him as well. He changed topics slightly by saying, "Unfortunately, it sounds like my train is headed in one direction, and yours and Heather's is headed in the other."

Simone sighed. "Alas. You certainly make and keep things interesting. But let's not talk about such sad, distant days. What was the main thing you wanted to ask me about?"

"Oh, right." Alan began explaining in detail his thoughts about Heather helping out with the football-player's plot against him, and the potential pitfalls involved.

Simone actually took the topic seriously and eventually asked, "Look. Why don't you get the school administration more involved in helping out? Or go to the police, even? This sounds like a potentially serious criminal matter to me."

He sighed to himself silently because he had no good answer to give. He figured Simone was probably right, but he wanted to avoid the authorities like the plague, mainly because of the scandalous and probably criminal incest going on in his own life. If any officials were to start nosing around and asking questions on certain topics, such as Amy's boast that she allowed him to have multiple sex partners, things could get tricky very quickly. His worst case scenario was that his conflict would eventually make the local news and then he'd have to live in a fishbowl of public scrutiny.

So instead he explained to her how the teacher Mr. Jackson had been unable to help, and pointed out "the boy who cried wolf" metaphor. He ended his explanation with, "I can handle it myself. Trust me."

Simone sighed theatrically. "Men! I swear, what a hopeless lot you all are. What is it about having one of those things dangling between your legs that makes you lose all common sense? Wait, don't answer that. I don't know what it is, but since I put this strap-on on, I feel myself slowly going stupid. Duuuh ... I think I feel like watching a baseball game on TV. Somebody give me a beer!"

Alan snorted with laughter, but stayed focused. He got her to promise not to talk to any authority figure about the situation without his permission. He redirected the conversation to Heather and how she might be able to help. After a while though, he began to notice certain rhythmic sounds in the background, some of which were distinctly squishy sounding. He finally asked, "Simone, where are your hands at the moment?"

"Hey! What kind of question is that?" she responded with theatrical indignation.

"Just answer the question. Since Heather's in the next room now, I'm wondering what all that noise is about."

"Well, I'm talking to the school sex machine while riding the rump of my best friend in her own bed while her parents are home. You expect me to NOT get a little bit excited by all this?"

"Simone," he growled with mock indignation, "Where are your hands already?"

Simone

"If you must insist, I have the phone between my shoulder and ear so I can have both hands free. I ditched the strap-on before I lost too many IQ points. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I can get to my clit. One hand is pulling on my little joy button and the other is reaching inside my pussy to wave hi to Kunta Kinte. 'Hi there, little fellow! It's your daddy on the phone. You want to talk to him, Kunta? He fucked me reaaaally good this morning. He kept my cunnie all squishy and full of cum for hours."

Alan joked, "Hush. Don't talk that way to Alan Junior. You don't want to corrupt a minor with foul language."

Simone laughed. "Oh, so it's Alan Junior now, eh? I can live with that. Only we already know there's another Alan Junior. He's already very notorious with all the high school girls even though he's only about eight inches tall. In fact, nowadays, most girls pray for a nightly visit of Alan Junior the way little kids pray for a visit from the tooth fairy. Except instead of leaving us with a nickel under the pillow, he leaves us with big swollen bellies."

Alan laughed again, but said, "Simone, before you up and get your own HBO comedy special, can we please discuss what to do about Heather?"


Chapter 2

Alan saw the door to his room opening, so he said, "Wait. Hold on a minute." He put a hand over the phone's mouthpiece.

It was Katherine. Alan hadn't bothered to put any clothes on yet since waking up, something that Katherine definitely noticed. Talking with Simone had gotten him hard, and Katherine most definitely noticed that too. Her eyes were wide, but she still walked right up to him and held a note up to his face. It read:

Message from Suz: We're watching you, so behave.

Less phone sex and more studying!

Alan rolled his eyes but he smiled too. Typical. Suzanne must be watching me on video from the basement. She did mention when we were done talking about my school problems that she was going to try to keep me honest about studying today. I guess this is the start of her campaign.

He nodded, then went back to the phone. "Never mind the interruption. Where were we? Oh yes: What to do about Heather?"

Simone gamely replied, "Well, we need to punish her badly, and I have just the thing. You know how jealous she gets. Well, what could make her more jealous than you having anal sex with ME right in front of her? Repeatedly! In fact, now's the perfect time to get started. Why don't you swing on down here? Oh, and bring that little Alan Junior feller with you if you remember."

Alan chuckled. "You know, Simone, I can't tell if you're making me more aroused or more amused. But this really isn't getting us anywhere." He turned to see if his sister had left yet.

Katherine had started to walk out of his room after delivering the note, but she paused at the door, then closed it and stayed inside. Clicking the switch near the door that allowed one to turn the video monitoring in the room on or off, she locked the door to his room and walked back to him.

Katherine

Alan held a hand over the phone receiver again as he watched Katherine pull her top off and then drop her shorts as well. She disrobed slowly while mostly facing away from him, for maximum effect.

"Hold on a sec," he said to Simone. He tried to wave Katherine away, but she pulled his chair away from his desk and then dropped to her knees between his legs. Before he could mount an effective response, she was happily slurping away on his erection.

He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Again? Geez!" But the truth was he didn't try very hard (or at all) to get her to stop.

He thought, Mom and Mother were stroking or sucking my dick pretty much from the moment I got home until I took a nap. And now that I've been up for a few minutes, Sis is on it! I swear, I've gotta have the best tended penis on the planet!

Simone asked, "What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. Where were we?"

"We were discussing fucking. Specifically, you fucking me. I was just thinking how nice it would be if you came over here right now. I could just see you saying to Heather's mom Helen as she answers the door, 'Excuse me, ma'am, we've had reports of a very horny, utterly naked, quite possibly pregnant, and extremely naughty black girl humping your daughter in her own bed upstairs. I've been told this dark Nubian princess, this ebony goddess of sexual prowess, this most heart-stoppingly beautiful girl in the school-"

Alan cut in with sarcasm. "Oh yeah, the modest one. Simone is her name."

Simone guffawed, both at Alan's comment and her own tongue-in-cheek self-promotion. "Exactly! That's the one. She needs a very solid, long, and powerfully deep fucking. Since I'm soon to be the father of her child, I've got some serious humping to do. So if you don't mind, can you point me upstairs? Oh, and I should mention that there have been reports of a very large black dildo reaming out your daughter's ass coming in all afternoon. So I figure, when in Rome. I'll probably drop a couple of big slimy loads in your daughter while I'm at it, before I go. Since those two love to do absolutely everything together, I imagine I should get started on knocking up your daughter as well or she might get jealous."

Simone paused, as if listening, and then continued, "What? Why are you so shocked? I know, I'll bet you feel left out. I'll tell you what. Since you look like a pretty hot bitch yourself, if you strip naked and bend over next to your daughter and wait patiently, I'll see if I have anything left over for you. Heather could use a younger sister.'" She punctuated that with a happy, "Ha!"

Alan really liked that fantasy. He found himself holding onto his sister's hair with his free hand and pushing her mouth up and down on his dick. He said, "Very nice, but whose fantasy is that, yours or mine? And I thought I told you to lay off the preggy stuff. You know that-"

Katherine suddenly stopped lolling her tongue around Alan's cockhead and looked up into his face with big eyes. She hadn't been able to make out what Simone was saying, but she most definitely heard Alan say "preggy stuff." Given her own pregnancy fascination, her interest was more than piqued. She poked him in the chest a couple of times in a playful yet urgent fashion, trying to get him to explain what that was about without actually speaking (and thus giving her presence away to Simone). She also wasn't in any hurry to do anything that would involve taking her lips from around her brother's shaft.

However, he just smiled and waved her away.

Simone meanwhile prodded him to finish his sentence. "'I know that... ' what? You know, Alan, if I didn't know better I would suspect you're with a girl right now, what with the way we keep getting interrupted. Not to mention, your breathing is getting a little bit heavy. Are you alone or not?"

Katherine found a piece of scratch paper and a pen and scribbled:

Preggers? Me too! Please?!

Then she drew a big smiley face with hearts around it below the words.

Alan looked at the paper and laughed, but shook his head 'No' at his sister. Then he returned his attention to Simone, and with a mind to Katherine's continued poking and pestering, he said, "You know, all these pregnancy jokes are going to get me in trouble."

Simone laughed but replied, "Sorry. I have this bad habit of taking a joke and running with it way too far. My apologies. I promise, no more pregnancy jokes. I'll find something else to rile you up about for a while!" She cackled gleefully. She was really enjoying bantering with him.

Then she added, "By the way, you're still avoiding the question. You are with some hot babe, even as we speak, aren't you?"

He tried to sound offended. "Whatever gives you that idea?"

"I'm hearing some strange squishy sounds on your end of the line as well. In fact, there it goes again. Ooh! Two sounds at once! You ARE with someone, you sexy devil!"

Katherine had resumed loudly slurping on Alan's cockhead and at the same time she was frigging herself, thus the two sounds.

Alan could see no way to talk himself out of that one. He conceded, "You got me. However, we really need to focus-"

Simone interrupted, "Jesus! This is so hot! You're such fun to talk on the phone with, Big Daddy. And no, that's not a pregnancy thing; it's just my new nickname for you that, okay, might totally by coincidence have some minor pregnancy implications." She laughed at her own comment. "Sorry, but when I get started on a running gag, I really go all the way with it."

He started to say, "We-"

But Simone immediately cut him off. "Wait a sec. You're with some woman, and you're not gonna tell me anything about it? That's just mean. What's she doing to you?"

"Sorry, I can't kiss and tell."

"Ha! As if it's just kissing. I'll bet some lucky lady is snarfing down your sausage as we speak. If I'm right, that lady should moan once."

Katherine moaned, loudly.

Alan gave her a look that could kill. His expression made it clear in no uncertain terms that he didn't want Katherine to communicate with Simone in any way. It was simply too dangerous, given the incest secret.

Katherine wasn't too worried Simone would recognize her voice, since she had a fourth of her brother's dick in her mouth when she moaned. She was tickled pink by the whole exchange, but mentally vowed to herself to keep quiet.

"A-ha!" Simone said triumphantly. "I knew it! That would be the logical thing to do, when on the phone. Alan, I must say, you continually amaze me. And what's weird it's that if it was anyone else I would be offended, but with you it just makes me hot."

"Why is that?" he asked, wanting an honest answer.

"I dunno. I guess it's just obvious that you have sexual gifts that need to be shared with many women. You're not cut out for the monogamous lifestyle; it would be like getting angry at a lion for being a carnivore. You're just you."

He thought back to when he'd asked Christine out on a date. If she'd only said yes way back when, who knows? I'd probably be halfway to marrying her by now. Well, maybe not. Who knows? But it's not like I was born to this lifestyle.

Trying to get the conversation back on track, he said seriously, "We're really not getting anywhere here with the whole Heather thing. Can you at least, right now, start to warm her up to the idea of helping out with the football player problem? Don't come out and make it seem like I need her help. Just, by and by, drop it in the conversation and make it seem like it would be a nice thing for her to do. Plant the seed."

Simone interrupted him, repeating his words, "'Plant the seed.' Isn't that more your line of work?" She giggled. "Sorry, but that was such an obvious straight line that I couldn't resist. In fact, I wonder if that's what you're doing with your mystery vixen even as we speak. God, that's so hot!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.