Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 104: Little Sister

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 104: Little Sister - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 72: Tuesday, November 26

Chapter 1

Suzanne lay back on the bed, waiting.

Amy lingered over her. She slowly brought her face and body down. As usual, there was a big smile on her face. As her face got within a few inches of Suzanne's, she said, "I love you, mother."

Suzanne finally lost control and burst into tears. She cursed, "Stop saying that, already! You're turning me into a blubbering idiot!"

Amy frowned. "Are you unhappy?"

"No way! These are tears of joy. I WAS unhappy, for so many years. All those affairs I had, they were so unsatisfying. The main thing that kept me going was the people I loved, especially everyone in this room right now. Oh, Amy! My sweet Honey Pie! Kiss me!"

They'd kissed each other many times in recent weeks, but this kiss on the lips felt like their very first. They started slow and tentatively, barely touching lips. Suzanne even kept her mouth too closed for Amy's tongue to enter it. But then, suddenly, she opened wide and their tongues plunged into each other. Something electric happened. Both of them felt shivers and sparks. It was as if the kiss was the only thing in the world.

The others again clapped and cheered. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Susan limited herself to simply holding Alan's erection for the moment, because she didn't want to miss seeing anything.

Katherine sat further down the sofa, alone. She felt a bit like the odd one out, but at least for the moment she was too caught up in watching to let that bother her much.

Suzanne and Amy kept kissing and fondling each other. The clapping had been a brief distraction, but in a minute or two, they got so into each other that they completely forgot the others were watching.

All at once, Suzanne pulled away. "Honey Pie, I love kissing you so much, but let's do something new. I've been holding back on going down on you, thinking that would cross some line that shouldn't be crossed. But let's do it now!"

"M'kay! Mother, I really wanna taste you too! Let's do each other." Now it was Amy's turn to fall to the bed and wait for Suzanne.

SuzanneAmy

Suzanne towered over her daughter. She paused, thinking, This is my last chance to back off. Last chance. All reasonable and moral mothers would stop right here...

Amy looked up and simply said, "I'm soooo totally lucky I have you for a mom. You're the bestest."

Those heartfelt words only Amy could say broke Suzanne's last resistance. She eagerly dropped to the bed. The two of them quickly got into a sixty nine position and began licking away.

Suzanne, for some reason, was very emotionally affected by all of this. She kept thinking, My God! I'm really licking my daughter's pussy! My biological daughter! My tongue is on her smooth slit. How wild is that? It makes me feel so good that I feel like crying all over again. I thought I'd lose Amy when she turned eighteen and graduated, but instead it seems we're going to be lovers forever.

I never expected it would come to this when I started Alan's medical treatment scheme. Never! I just love her so much; I STILL can't believe this is happening!

Amy, meanwhile, was less blown away because such a thing seemed perfectly natural to her. Now that she could physically express her love for her mother, she wanted to make Suzanne feel as good and as happy as she was feeling. She licked and groped like her life depended on it.

With Amy and Suzanne fully absorbed with each other, Susan began stroking Alan's hard-on. She positioned herself on her knees to the side of him between his knees so she could alternate between licking it and watching mother and daughter get it on.

Suzanne tried to give as well as she received, but she was too emotionally overcome to go after Amy's pussy the way Amy was going after hers. Amy had a finger on Suzanne's clit and kept pushing down or twisting it in unexpected ways. But mostly, she kept plunging her tongue in and out of Suzanne's pussy.

Mentally distracted, Suzanne decided to simply do to Amy exactly what Amy was doing to her. That was easy and didn't require much thought. It also allowed her long tongue to be put to good use. She eagerly plunged her tongue in and out of Amy's pussy as if it was a penis. Suzanne really got off on that idea, imagining that her tongue might be able to give Amy some of the pleasure they got when being fucked by Alan.

But Suzanne was feeling even more pleasure than Amy. Amy knew that, far more than for most women, her mother's sexual "weakness" was her pussy. She'd heard and seen Katherine and Susan entwined with Suzanne, but she'd thought they were going about it all wrong. They treated Suzanne like any other woman, shifting attention from one spot on her body to another.

But Amy just went after Suzanne's clit and pussy relentlessly. Occasionally one free hand would wander over Suzanne's hips and stomach, sometimes reaching up to her mountainous boobs, but that was the only diversion from her single minded purpose.

Before long, Suzanne thought, This is no good! Or I should say, it's far too good! Amy's driving me straight to heaven, but what am I doing for her? I so badly want to give her the best climax ever, but my hands, my body, everything feels like jelly. I'm totally helpless in the face of her pussy onslaught. I have to do better. What'll drive HER crazy? ... I know, her ass.

Suzanne immediately changed tactics. While she kept her long tongue snaking inside Amy's pussy lips, she reached around to Amy's backside with both hands and poked an index finger deep into Amy's asshole.

Amy's eyes opened wide and her mouth made a perfect oval as she shrieked, "Oooooh!"

Amy was on top, so the small audience could see her expression. It was such a comical and exaggerated look that everyone else burst into laughter.

But soon Amy's expression returned to a usual one of happy lust. She said, "Mother, you little devil, you! That feels so good. Don't stop!"

Suzanne stopped with her tongue fucking long enough to reply, "Don't worry! I'm gonna get you off if it kills me!" She was treating their lovemaking as a bit of a game at the moment, as something she was trying to win. But she felt that was okay. First, they were going to battle each other to deliver the best orgasms they could. Then, they could relax and be more loving.

SuzanneAmy

That's exactly what happened. Amy wound up lying underneath Suzanne with her head at her mother's bare crotch, with both of them facing up. She continued to plow her tongue into Suzanne's pussy, alternating with fingers occasionally when her tongue needed a rest.

Since Suzanne was face up with Amy's body under hers, she couldn't do much except enjoy what Amy was doing to her. But then she flipped herself over and replied with her own attack on Amy's pussy and asshole.

There was nothing subtle about what they were doing to each other, but it worked. Their fingers and tongues plunged in and out of holes so fast that their movements practically became a blur. It was the female equivalent of the hardest, deepest, and fastest fuck Alan could deliver.

The two of them exploded into orgasm. As the juices flowed out of their respective pussies, they kept at it, licking up all the tasty cum as quickly as it came out.

Finally, they had to crash with emotional and physical exhaustion.

As Suzanne lay underneath Amy, still catching her breath, she muttered, "Damn, that was intense. But I must be getting too old. I very nearly gave up early on. Honey Pie, you just completely overwhelmed me!"

"I did? Goody! But geez, you did pretty great, too. Can you do my ass with your tongue next? Could you? I've been looking forward to that so much."

"Certainly, my love." Suzanne rolled out from under Amy, mostly because she couldn't take all that weight on top of her for so long. "I've never been with another woman quite like that before. That was so fast, but still so good. But now I can't wait to take-"


Chapter 2

Suzanne stopped in mid-sentence, because as she freed herself from Amy her eyes happened to wander over to where Alan and Susan were sitting. She'd completely forgotten they were there, so it was a bit of a shock to be reminded they were. But more arresting was the fact that Susan was on her knees in front of Alan but to the side, jacking him off vigorously with both hands. She was facing away from Alan so she could watch the lesbian coupling on the big bed, but that didn't mean she was slacking in her handjob in the slightest.

Alan had his head back and his eyes closed as he strained with every muscle to prevent himself from cumming. His whole body twitched and his feet occasionally rose off the floor as he pushed his remarkable cum-control to the absolute limit.

Susan

As the signs of an impending orgasm grew, Susan rearranged herself and began licking the hole where the cum was about to burst out of. She could hardly wait to drink it all up.

Suzanne found the sight absolutely mesmerizing. Between seeing Susan's big, naked tits swinging with every double-fisted stroke, and seeing Alan's purple and angry cock twitch and throb, she was filled with the urge to leap off the bed and catch Alan's cum directly in her mouth as soon as the first rope came out.

But then she thought, No. Today is about Amy and me. Sweetie is just a spectator, for once. I have all I want right here with my sweet Honey Pie. She turned her back on Alan and Susan, and lay on her side facing Amy. She lazily stroked her daughter's hair and smiled with great love at her somewhat sleepy and dazed looking daughter.

Then she heard Katherine say, "Damn, Big Driveshaft Brother, doesn't that thing ever give up its cum?"

Alan replied with a surprisingly calm but proud voice, "Nope, Big Sweater Meat Sis. Though maybe if you lent a hand ... or mouth..."

Susan responded to that with a possessive and feral, "Grrr." It was meant as a joke, especially because she used a very low and funny voice, but at the same time it wasn't.

Katherine kept her distance a good ways down the sofa.

Curiosity got the best of Suzanne again, and she looked back over her shoulder to Alan and Susan. Sure enough, Alan had somehow staved off a climax and was having one of his renowned strategic breaks.

That feat was made all the more remarkable because Susan hadn't given up her ministrations completely. The tips of the fingers on one of her hands lazily touched and tickled his boner, much as if she was imitating the light and breezy touch of a feather.

But apparently this hardly fazed Alan, because his face was serene when it had been extremely strained a minute or two before.

Suzanne turned back to Amy, thinking, Jesus Christ. What luck in picking him. I knew I loved him and wanted him, but I had no idea what I was getting into. None at all.

Her focus returned to Amy, who still seemed a bit wiped out from their earlier sixty-nine. And here's another one I had no idea about. I underestimated her nearly as much as everyone else, but she's making me so proud lately. She's really becoming a woman. In retrospect, I wanted to make love to her for years, but I never allowed myself to think that consciously because it seemed wrong, like molesting a minor. In fact, it WAS molesting a minor, but mentally she seemed so much younger than her age that it seemed doubly wrong. But now she's eighteen and in some ways the most mature out of all of us ... Damn. I'm getting all misty eyed again! What the hell is wrong with me tonight?

Alan broke Suzanne's reverie with an idle comment directed at Susan. "Mom, what is it about girl on girl sex that's so fun to watch? I love it. God DAMN, that's an arousing show!"

But Susan was busy sucking him off now and was too intent on the cock-meat in her mouth to answer. Though she'd cut his strategic break short, she wanted to get some licking in while Amy and Suzanne were taking a rest so she wouldn't miss anything important over there.

So Alan asked Katherine, "What do you think, Sis? Would you rather watch two men having sex, or two women, or a man and a woman?"

Katherine thought, and replied, "I dunno. All of them sound pretty good to me, though I'm sure the first would gross you out. But I think two women, actually. No offense, but women just look so good."

"None taken. I completely agree ... Hold on here, Mom is getting a bit carried away ... Jesus! Slow down, Mommy!"

Susan

"Mmmmokaaaay," Susan mumbled as her son's boner tickled her tonsils, but she didn't slow down much at all. She was excited he'd remembered to call her "mommy."

Suzanne was under the impression Susan had slowed, though. So she sat up in bed a bit, and said, "Hey, everybody. Since we're all catching our breath here, I have an important announcement to make. I've made the decision that I want to divorce Eric sooner rather than later. It just offends me to have to show my face at the Pestridge house and even go through the pretense of being married. It's in violation of the spirit of The Pact I've just signed, because my heart, body, and soul belongs to Alan and only Alan."

"Thanks, Mother," Alan said to that, with Susan's whole body sliding back and forth between his legs. "I love you."

"Love you too, Sweetie." She winked. "Now, I've been researching California divorce law, and even with a no fault, non-contested divorce, there's a six month waiting period after all the paperwork is done before the divorce can become final. So, if we start things now, it'll probably take until the end of the school year before I'm free and clear. I'm thinking I should start things now, but continue to live with the rest of the Pestridges until the school year ends. That way, my two children still have an unbroken home until they're ready to go on to college. What do you all think?"

Alan said in a rather strangled voice, since Susan was trying to bring him off with her tongue and lips, "Aunt Suzy? You'd, uh! You'd do that, ah! For me?"

"Of course, Sweetie!" Suzanne said brightly. But then she frowned and focused on Susan. "Mom number one, could you please stop cocksucking for one minute? This is serious."

"Schlorry." Susan let go of his erection altogether and forced herself to turn and focus on Suzanne. A long string of saliva stretched from his cockhead to her lips until it finally fell away.

Suzanne continued, "I really wish someone could get him to cum already, so people can concentrate around here. Sheesh! Anyway, I was wondering what everyone thinks. Especially you, Amy, since this will affect you so much. I've started hinting to Eric about where this might lead, but I don't want to drop any bombshells yet unless you approve. How do you think Brad will take it?"

Amy nuzzled herself into Suzanne, and thought about it while playing with the breasts she'd been too long denied. "I don't know. I'm all thumbs up on it, but it could be tough on him. Do you think things can stay pretty normal at home until school's over?"

"Definitely. I've been living in a completely loveless marriage for years now, so we can keep the charade going for six more months no problem. Hardly anything will change."

"M'kay. I'm definitely in then. Wow. That's big. But it's weird. I'm kinda sad, but more happy, too. I love Brad a lot and I'll always consider him my brother, but you all here are my natural family." She kissed Suzanne on the cheek and nuzzled in closer, stretching her arms around her in a comforting embrace.

Feeling calmer after narrowly avoiding another climax, Alan then said, "I'm honored, Mother, that you'd do that for all of us. But will we have to change our lifestyles? Maybe he'll start snooping around or even hire a private investigator? That could be a disaster."

"I really doubt it. I think he'll welcome finally being free. I think he's been longing to be free of me and will want a clean and quick divorce. We don't hate each other, we just don't have much feelings for each other anymore, which I guess in a way is worse. He's only been hanging on because of the kids and a sense of obligation that he's not supposed to get divorced. But just to be on the safe side we might want to move to a new home quickly. Someplace very private. Right now, either of them could just wander through the backyard gate between our houses and discover who knows what."

"True," Alan conceded, as he mulled this over.

Katherine piped in by asking Susan, "What about you, Mom? What's going on with you and Ron?"

Susan smiled knowingly, but merely said, "Some things are still in process. Let's save that for another time. We don't want to spoil Amy and Suzanne's big moment with too much of this divorce talk."

"I agree completely," Suzanne said. "I just brought up my situation because I really want tonight to be a turning point. The completion of the circle binding all of us together. And parting from Eric is a big part of everything, I think. The forging of a new family, if you will."

"The forging of a new harem, too," Katherine said saucily to Alan. Although she felt a bit excluded at the moment, she nonetheless couldn't help but feel turned on, and had been frigging herself while she watched. The fact that even Suzanne was fully committing to the harem really turned her on. She pressed, "What do you think, Big Tennis Racquet Handle Brother? How does it feel to be the head of this new family and harem? How do you like your four naked, nympho, busty, sexy Alan-sluts?"

Alan could have seriously answered the question, but he merely replied, "It feels good. In fact, I'm ready for act two. Aunt Suzy, Amy, I wish I could dive in with you two, but tonight isn't about me."

SuzanneAmy

"No, it's not," Suzanne agreed emphatically. She turned to Amy, and the two of them shared another smoldering kiss. Then they began grinding their impressive racks against each other.

Alan moaned, "Oh God. So fuckin' hot!"

Susan took advantage of his tit-focus, and began titfucking him while he watched Amy and Suzanne continue to kiss and rub up against each other.

That just caused him to moan louder. He glanced over at Katherine, and noticed she was rubbing herself all over her chest, too. That made him feel good, that she was getting her pleasure as well. Given all his close calls with climaxes so far this evening, he didn't expect to last much longer. But he still wanted to hold out so he could fully enjoy Suzanne and Amy.

Susan looked right up into Alan's eyes while she slid her chest back and forth over Alan's mostly immobile boner. She whispered so just he could hear, "What do you think, Tiger? You know why Suzanne is getting a divorce, don't you? You tamed her with your massive cock! If you can tame the high and mighty Suzanne, you can tame anybody. Look at her make love to your girlfriend. Mother and daughter are completely under your control!"

Her voice dropped to a near whisper. "And your girlfriend is your sister too. Are we a naughty family, or what? Feel it! Feel the joy. The love. Feel my love, son. I want you. Need you. Love you. We all love you. Look at the love. Mother and daughter. All of us. Love. Love us. Together. Forever."

Susan's words had turned into more of a chant. The exact words she said didn't matter much, as it became more of a nearly inaudible stream of consciousness. It seemed like her words and rhythmic titfucking were putting Alan into a sort of trance while he watched Suzanne and Amy, completely transfixed by their lesbian lust.

But those words were having an effect. He was surprised that all the talk of love was as much of a turn-on as the usual sexy talk. Maybe that was because there was so much obvious love pouring between Amy and Suzanne even as they were burning with passion for each other. Their kisses and explorations of each other's bodies were becoming more intense with every passing minute.

Then, completely unexpectedly, Alan felt himself pass the point of no return. He tried to apply his PC muscle tricks, but his dick needed release so badly that there was nothing he could do. He barked, "Mom, get out of the way," and stood as quickly as he could.

He staggered forward a bit. Grabbing his erection and using it like a fire hose, he sprayed his cum all over Amy and Suzanne. He aimed mostly for their upper chests, since that's where his eyes were glued most of the time.

Suzanne and Amy both noticed immediately and broke their kiss to laugh about it.

Amy joked mirthfully, "Mom, it's raining cum! Where's your umbrella?"

Suzanne laughed and began singing, "Singing in the cum, / just singing in the cum, / what a glorious feelin'..."

As they talked and sang to the old musical song "Singin' in the Rain", they both turned so the cum could hit their fronts more directly. But even before it was over, they turned their attentions back to each other and resumed kissing. Only now, they had cum on them everywhere. They lost no time in rubbing each other with it, using it as a lubricant to slide against each other that much more easily.

Both Katherine and Susan loved the sight, and brought themselves to climaxes just from watching.

Alan was wiped out. He felt like closing his eyes as he recovered from his climax, but the sight of Amy and Suzanne playing in his cum was just too interesting to ignore.

When he saw the two of them began feeding cum gobs to each other the way lovers might sexily deposit strawberries into each other's mouths, he groaned and thought, There's no way! There's just no way I can do anything but make love to these four because this is heaven on Earth! It's exhausting and demanding at times, but I love every single instant! I feel like closing my eyes just to rest for five minutes since I'm flaccid anyway, but I can't do it because I know I'm gonna miss out on something really good!


Chapter 3

Alan kept his eyes trained on Suzanne and Amy as the cum he'd sprayed on them was devoured or smeared away. He watched as their lovemaking grew in intensity.

From time to time, he looked around to see how Susan and Katherine were doing. Susan was as horny and happy as ever. She continued to fondle and frig herself while waiting for Alan to give a sign that his penis had recovered enough for more stimulation. In fact, she was trying to will him to give her a sign, as if she had telepathic powers.

Tiger, I'm your cock tender. Isn't Mommy your very favorite cocksucker? She needs to do soooo ... veeeery ... much ... cock tending. Big juicy cock ... You KNOW you want it! Let me do it for you. Fill me with your spunk. Your seed. Your sperm. Baby juice. Oh yeah, give it to me! Anywhere and everywhere! Spray me! PLEASE, let me milk your cock like you milk my heavy tits!

Her mental efforts didn't have any effect on Alan, but they were working her into a lather of lust even without his direct involvement.

Meanwhile, Katherine was on a whole other planet. She seemed conflicted. On the one hand, she looked and was highly aroused, especially since Amy and Suzanne seemed to get even more intense with each other after they had Alan's cum to play around in. But on the other hand, she also looked sad.

Alan thought, I can guess why Sis is frowning. She looks at Suzanne and Amy together and wonders why that can't be her in Amy's place. Why do Amy and Suzanne get a big ceremony together and she and Suzanne never did for their first time? Never mind that Sis and Suzanne have had lots of great lovemaking over the last month and that their first time was under markedly different conditions. That's easy to forget. I can relate to her mood.

But to make it worse, she probably looks over here at Mom and me and feels even more left out. Unfortunately, Mom is feeling so possessive on her special day of the week that I can't really do anything about it. I should probably just tell Mom I'm not feeling up for any more help from her, and that'll at least help to not rub it in for Sis so much.

But I really need to do more than that. After this little show is over, I've gotta deal with Sis. Big time. I think it may be time to spring my surprise on her.

Alan guessed the gist of Katherine's thoughts almost exactly. He only underestimated the depth of her jealousy and frustration. In some situations where one man was shared by many women, there can develop great rivalry and animosity between the women as they try to push each other down to bring themselves up. However, that hadn't happened in the Plummer family yet, mostly because there was such great love and friendship between everyone, as well as Alan's skilled diplomacy.

Katherine was the one most affected by these negative feelings so far. But since she couldn't vent her frustration on anyone in the room and feel good about it, she used Christine and others like Heather as safe punching bags. She felt guilty as she reviewed what she'd done about Alan's dinner with Christine earlier in the evening.

SuzanneAmy

Amy and Suzanne were building up towards another lovemaking frenzy. They still took it slow for the most part, but while their bodies didn't fly about acrobatically, their feelings and passions were nonetheless boiling over. They frequently kissed and simply looked each other in the eyes.

Suzanne continually looked to be on the verge of joyful tears.

When they came down from their erotic highs, Suzanne gently pushed Amy's hands away from where they rested on Suzanne's bush. "Sorry, Honey Pie, but I'm feeling really sensitive there right now. You really know how to get me going down there, but I can only take so much. Let's take a short break, okay?"

"M'kay." Amy moved into a cuddle mode. She closed her eyes and nuzzled her nose into Suzanne's neck. She was happy to stay there while Suzanne stroked her hair.

After a while, Amy raised her head and spoke to Alan. "I'm having a great time, but I also feel bad about something. I mean, Kat's been sitting alone the whole time."

Amy turned her head a few inches and looked Suzanne in the eye. "Mother, you and I have been bonding pretty well, but don't you think it's important that we bond with Kat, too? We should mark that she's just as much your daughter as I am. You and Sis and Susan have had tons of fun together, but she, you, and I never have. What do you say?"

Suzanne nodded in agreement. She knew that while her daughter's words made sense, Amy was making the point mainly because she felt bad that Katherine was sitting all alone. She thought, That's so like my sweet Honey Pie. As much as she wants special time alone with me, it's more important to her that Katherine isn't forgotten. I wish I'd thought about that. Once again, my extreme lust prevents me from thinking straight.

Suzanne said out loud, "I think that's an excellent idea. Don't you agree, you guys?" She looked at Alan and Susan as she directed this question at them.

Susan and Alan nodded in agreement. While both felt it wasn't their place to interrupt Suzanne and Amy by asking Katherine to join, they were extremely glad Amy did so.

Katherine tentatively stood up and walked forward. Suzanne and Amy had been bonding in such a loving fashion that she felt a bit awkward joining in.

However, Amy took care of that by aggressively but playfully tackling Katherine and dragging her down to the bed. "Come on, Sister! I gotcha!"

Suzanne sat up and joined in the melee, making sure to tickle Katherine under her arms and on her sides.

Katherine couldn't resist laughing, and as she did, she felt most of her frustrated feelings wash away. She began tickling and grabbing back.

Then Amy grabbed a pillow and began hitting the others with it, and soon pillows and sofa cushions were flying everywhere.

KatherineSuzanneAmy

After the wild tickle and pillow fight went on for a while, Suzanne accidentally fell backwards and toppled back to the bed.

Katherine took advantage of that accident and slammed her body down onto Suzanne's momentarily, knocking the wind out of the sexy mother. She turned to Amy and said, "This is our chance! It's time for the younger generation to take over! Let's get her!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.