Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 103: I'm Gonna Make You Love Me

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 103: I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 72: Tuesday, November 26

Chapter 1

Alan woke up to a ringing alarm clock. At first he was confused: there was only a little sunlight outside which made him assume that it was sunrise, but he thought for a few moments and realized it had to be sunset. There was a note on the bedstand from Susan reminding him of his dinner plans with Christine. It contained several motherly admonitions on dressing well and acting polite, which made him smile.

The alarm which Susan had set didn't leave him much time to get ready. He showered and changed into a collared shirt and dress slacks, which was unusually formal for him but still less than the three-piece suit he'd worn on his last date with Christine. He brushed his teeth and rushed out the door.

He arrived at the "Taste of Thai" restaurant right at their planned meeting time. Christine was already sitting in a booth so he joined her.

Christine in a red dress with a lot of decolletage and red arm coverings that go almost up to her armpits

Christine looked fantastic. It seemed that she hadn't heard his suggestion that they dress normally. Not surprisingly, she'd decided to wear the "super sexy" outfit that her aunt Kirsten had given her that afternoon.

Her dark red outfit was skin-tight and low-cut, yet at the same time it offered almost no support for her breasts, causing them to jiggle at her slightest movement. There was also an opening that exposed her firm stomach, and the dress also exposed almost all of her back. On top of that, it was made of some kind of shimmering material, but he wasn't knowledgeable about clothing and couldn't figure out if the dress was made of latex, satin, silk, or what.

Alan was immediately reminded of why he'd fallen in love with her in the first place. Not only did she look like a perfect bombshell, on the same level of beauty as his family four, but she had her usual stare that conveyed both intelligence and intensity. It was one of the things that he liked best about her, because looking at her deep blue eyes always made him feel as if she was full of boundless energy.

However, it probably was the same serious, penetrating stare that was responsible for her nickname of "Ice Queen Christine." The old Alan would have flinched and quickly looked away when Christine looked at him like that, just as almost everyone else did. But lately his confidence and experience had grown, so he found himself capable of staring back.

He thought, Whoa! I already have a boner just from the anticipation, but now that I see her, I swear it's like I have a double boner! I'd better sit down fast, before she sees it. He did just that.

He considered making a joke like, "I didn't know I'd be meeting Barbarella here," but he decided against it. Sometimes she didn't take jokes that well and she seemed a bit abashed about what she was wearing.

Instead, he decided a compliment was in order. He said, "My God! Christine, you look really amazing! I'm totally blown away by your beauty. I mean that sincerely!"

To his surprise, she frowned. "I feel like an idiot, like a fish out of water. I'm too embarrassed to get up and give you a hug. I thought we were going to one of those fancy places where the women wear shiny silk dresses with plunging necklines and backless..." She stopped and sighed. Then she added in a near whisper, "I feel practically naked!"

He replied, "Not even! True, you did kind of overdress, and that's my fault for not making clear what kind of restaurant we'd be eating at. But that's not a minus; that's a plus! I'm really glad you're dressed like that 'cos now I can beam with pride, knowing everyone in the restaurant is jealous that I'm with such a complete, total knockout."

She still didn't look pleased. "Yeah, well, I don't like the way people are staring at me."

"That's just 'cos you're not used to being the center of attention. And I get it that you're shy about your body. But you shouldn't be. Christine, people don't just stare at you because you have big breasts; they stare at you because you're totally gorgeous from head to toe! You have one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen! So be proud. True, a large part of your good looks is just lucky genetics. But an equally large part is the way you take care of yourself, and especially how you stay in top shape. Good looks are a sign of good health, and that's an accomplishment just like getting good grades."

She looked thoughtful, then finally smiled. "Thanks. I've never really thought about it like that before. I've always kind of considered my body kind of a curse, getting me all the wrong kind of attention. But I'll try not to worry about what those others think tonight." She grew bashful and stared towards the ground. "To be honest, I just really wanted to look good for you."

That was true. She was so deeply in love and wanted to impress him so very much that she simply couldn't help herself. She was highly ashamed about it, because it directly flew in the face of her determination to keep their relationship platonic. Just sitting here with him was making her quite horny, and doubly so thanks to her revealing outfit.

He replied, "Holy cow! You succeeded in spades! That has to be one of the sexiest outfits I've ever seen! Be careful: if at some point during dinner you see me start to drool and my eyes roll back into my head, I've just had Christine's sexy-dress overload. Take me to a hospital, immediately!"

She laughed at that, then beamed with happiness. She loved the way he had helped banish her insecurities, even to making her feel sexy and proud to be wearing her outfit. "Thanks. I'm tickled pink that you like it." She added in a throaty come on, "As for your clothes, don't worry. I can help you get underdressed, so we'll be even." Then she leaned back and laughed. It felt really good to be flirting again.

He grinned. "Oh, so that's how it's going to be, eh? More flirting practice? Two can play at that game. You're not tickled pink just yet. Wait until I'm done tickling you. I'm going to tickle you until you're helpless and crying for mercy."

She sat up straighter and looked at him defiantly. "I dare you to. And how do you know I'll be crying for mercy? Maybe I'll be crying for you to give me something else." Her eyes bored through the table as she stared at the spot where his genitals were.

She was shocked at her own boldness, blushing immediately afterward. But the truth was, she lusted after him so much that she was saying and doing things she'd never imagined she would do. Like wearing her outfit. Because it really did provide no breast support, she truly felt like she was naked. And the more she felt her breasts jiggling about and felt his eyes upon them, the more aroused she got.

He thought, Whoa! Double whoa, even! This is supposed to be a non-romantic date. But I feel such electricity in the air. We've only been talking for a minute or two, and already I want to drag her off to the bathroom and have my way with her.

That thought suddenly reminded him of what Katherine had done with him in the bathroom during a previous date with Christine, and it made his erection even stiffer. Dang! Too sexy! And why does she have to keep giggling and laughing? Every time she does that it's like she's shaking two bowls of Jell-O. Very RED Jell-O. Cherry flavored, undoubtedly. Damn, I'd love to nibble on those cherry nipples and - hell, let's face it, take her cherry!

He found himself breathing hard with desire, hoping it didn't show. This is bad. I need to calm down and take things down a few notches. He said, "Okay, you got me there. I can't think of anything to top that. On a different note, what did you think of what Chalmers said in class today?"

That changed the conversation; they discussed school gossip and even some classwork, leaving them both simultaneously disappointed and yet oddly relieved.

After more small talk and placing their orders, they were left with an awkward silence. What exactly was the agenda of their get-together this time? Alan, at least, wasn't at all sure.

Christine was the first to break the silence. "So ... those football players are giving you a hard time, huh?"

That broke the ice. Alan was relieved to talk about it, since the seriousness of the topic ruled out more flirting, He smiled, even as he began to discuss his woes. "That would be an understatement. Thanks again for your help this morning, by the way. I'm gonna pay for the dinner this time; it's the least I can do."

She joked, "Big mistake. You should have told me that AFTER we ordered. Let's see. What's the most expensive bottle of wine?" Though she was joking about the price, it was clear she relished having some wine.

Remembering how tipsy they had both gotten on their last date, he said, "We'd better not. We got lucky in not getting into trouble with the under-aged drinking thing last time, but we shouldn't make it a habit." He'd resolved to keep things platonic, so the last thing he wanted was Christine loosening up after getting drunk.

They talked about the football players for quite a while. He was surprised by just how much she knew about his tormentors. For instance, she knew many of the people who were behind the recent efforts to get at him. She named names and gave many details about who some of them were and what they were doing. A fair amount of what she said covered the same ground as what Simone had told him earlier that day, but she added more perspective to the problem and she knew some things that Simone either didn't know or had simply failed to mention during their lunchtime conversation.

One thing that surprised him though was that Christine firmly believed that some recent rumors were the work of the football players, when in fact he knew that Heather herself had been responsible for starting them. It made him even more determined not to have Heather as an enemy.

It also became clear that Christine was one of the people who had stuck up for Amy and Glory when Heather had started circulating rumors against them. He was grateful that she had forcefully taken his side in every instance, even without being asked to do so.

When she was done, he said, "What you've done is really helpful, and very much appreciated. But how did you know all that?"

She smiled knowingly. "Oh, just a little bird or two who talk to me."

"Come on. Seriously. It might prove useful for me to know in any upcoming confrontation with them."

She looked at him questioningly as she considered revealing her sources. The truth was, she wasn't completely sure if he could keep a secret. She wasn't so much worried about him directly, but she worried that he would tell his girlfriend Amy, and then Amy would blab to others. Amy had already gotten Alan into trouble at school by blabbing things she shouldn't have.

So she was coy with her answer. "Let's just say that I've been trying to look out for you for some time."

"Wow, Christine, that's sweet. But I don't deserve it. What have I ever done for you except stare at you from afar way too much?"

They both laughed as they recalled several incidents when she had caught him staring wantonly at her sizeable though well-covered breasts. The recollection of his staring caused him to gaze down from her beautiful face to her low-cut red dress.

Surprising herself with her boldness again, she asked in a husky voice, "See anything you like?"

He was still somewhat exhausted from the events of the day and didn't realize that he had been staring again for far too long, just like he so often did. But he knew he'd been busted. He looked up and joked, "Oops, there I go again!"

She said teasingly, "What is it with guys and boobs? Maybe I should just take my top off and let you play with them until your curiosity is satisfied."

He joked back, "I don't know. That could take a really long time. Years, even."

She teased back, "And the problem with that is? ... As long as I have something to play with too." She winked.

His erection had subsided during all the talk about the football players, but that brought it back with a vengeance. He thought, Wow, she's changed so much. I remember when she always wore those baggy sweaters to hide her charms, even when it was a hot day. Now she's magically turned into an expert flirt. Even her voice is extra sexy all of a sudden!

What Alan didn't know was that Simone had been correct in her assessment that when Christine got started doing something, she didn't stop until she was the best. Christine had prepared a number of flirty lines, so she just needed the right moments to drop them. She'd even practiced her delivery, working on making her voice more breathy and at times more husky.

He pulled at his collar like a nervous Rodney Dangerfield. "I don't know what it is, but suddenly I'm really thirsty for a glass of milk. Or maybe two."

She laughed. "You and milk. You do know that I'm not carrying around two 'gallon jugs' of milk as you once put it, right? Besides, what about the rest of me? Did you know that I also have a backside?"

His gaped in pretend shock. "You DO?! I never really thought about it before, but I guess it makes sense. It's hard to have a front without a back."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Christine with her back to the viewer, in red thigh-high stockings, a red miniskirt that covers only the bottom of her boobs, and red arm coverings that extend from wrist to upper arms

Then, to further wow him, she announced that she had to go "powder her nose" and stood up to head to the ladies' room. She took her time walking away from him, slowly swishing her hips as she went. Ha! That'll show him. I have a pretty damn fine ass if I do say so myself. It's just that no one ever notices, due to these damn "milk jugs."

But in her attempts to arouse and attract Alan, what Christine didn't realize was how much the flirting would affect herself. The more outrageous the flirting got, the harder her nipples ached and the more jolts of arousal shot to her pussy. One reason why she went to the restroom when she did was because she needed to calm down; she feared she'd have an orgasm just sitting there talking to him.

Walking to the restroom was a big challenge as well. The skin-tight outfit rubbed against her nipples in a maddeningly-arousing fashion, while her breasts bounced so freely that her face burned red from all the curious stares. She'd been practicing an exaggerated sashaying of her hips, so she put those moves into motion, but it just caused everything to rub all the more.

Alan was thoroughly wowed, not to mention severely tempted, as he watched her flaunt her rear as she walked away. Fuck man! She's driving me crazy! I swear, I could whip out my cock and masturbate right here and now! Just watching her walk around in that outfit is as stimulating as a nice long blowjob from Mom. I could spend hours watching the light play on the shiny skin-tight red fabric that's covering her magnificent ass!

Once she was out of sight, he looked around the room. And it's not just me. It seems that everyone else in this restaurant, male and female, is still gazing at the door she just walked through, hoping she'll come back and walk around some more.

Dang! He spoke to his raging boner, Down, boy!


Chapter 2

Christine had to sit on the toilet doing nothing for a while, just to calm down. It was a big challenge not to masturbate, but she feared that he would detect the smell of her vaginal fluids if she did. She thought, I've got to get ahold of myself! I never realized my breasts could be such powerful erogenous zones. My nipples are on FIRE! It's all I can do not to pull my top down and beg him to play with them and suckle them!

God dammit, why doesn't he make a move? What more am I supposed to do to show him that I want to get something started, short of actually pulling my top down and begging him?! "You like my boobs? Then reach out and play with them, dammit! And kiss me at the same time, like you did before! Only this time, don't stop!"

She paused, sighing. I know it's because of his other women. He thinks I'm not right for him, due to all his running around. And if he wasn't having sex every day with a lot of other women, his resistance would be way lower. But for some weird reason, the more he resists me, the more I want him! I don't understand all this sex stuff. It's messed up. I wish I could just pick a normal, unattached guy, but now my heart is set on him.

Dammit! Dammit, dammit, dammit! I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I'm so horny I could cry! Or scream. This is torture. Just being with him or near him is exquisite torture.

She decided to put some of her martial arts training to good use. She brought her breathing under control by using the slow, deep, tactical breathing she'd been taught to use in combat. That helped a lot. After about five minutes of just sitting on the toilet, she felt that she had her raging lust under sufficient control, so she got up and walked back to the dinner table.

But the mere act of walking back immediately negated her efforts to cool down, especially since she was practicing her sashaying walk again. As soon as she saw Alan staring at her from across the room, it was as if her entire body had suddenly burst into flame. Her nipples popped back to full hardness. Worse, the maddening rubbing of erect nipples against the tight fabric resumed. She wanted to walk quickly to get it over with, but the faster she walked, the more her unsupported breasts bounced and crashed together, just as if she were topless. It would look too weird to clutch her rack for support in such a public place, so she was forced to walk slowly the rest of the way.

By the time she sat down, her pussy was wet again. She inwardly cursed her body for being so arousable. He was so obviously agog at her outfit, not to mention her sexy walk, that she felt the need to say something about it. "Alan, thanks for waiting. I've made such a spectacle of myself though that I feel I should explain why I'm wearing this. It's not your fault. I knew you said that I should dress casual."

Alan put his hands up to make a "stop" gesture. "No need. Believe me, I'm not complaining. Fault? I'm loving it!"

"I know. But I still feel the need to explain. You see, my mother runs a pretty tight ship at home. She has a big say over what clothes I buy and what I can wear. For the first time, since I've started going out on these dates, she's sort of allowed me to let it all hang out."

He wiggled his eyebrows like Groucho Marx as he stared unabashedly at her prominent breasts, with her nipples clearly outlined. "So I see!" He added suggestively, "So you're saying you're ready to bust out onto the fashion scene?" The emphasis was on "bust."

"Oh, you!" She laughed. "But it's kind of true. There are so many outfits I want to wear now, and who knows how many dates we'll have for me to wear them on? I'm pretty much discovering fashion, so I'm a lot like a little kid in a candy store. Seriously, I'm only now realizing how sexually repressed I've been. Now that I've been given a little freedom I feel like going all the way."

He did the leering eyebrow-wiggle again. "That can be arranged."

She laughed again. But she thought, I wish! Why does he say things like that and then maintain that this is a practice date? Arrgh! "So anyway, that's the main explanation. Thanks for humoring me." She thought about his continuing attempts at jokes and added, "In more ways than one."

Still with a joking leer he said, "My pleasure. And I do mean that."

He thought, Dang, this whole situation kind of reminds me of Mom. Kind of a lot, actually. She was so repressed and then she also started to let it all hang out, so to speak. What is it with sexually-repressed women; are they always total nymphos just waiting to go wild? lf Christine is potentially even half as much a nympho as Mom's turning into, well, I don't know what. The fact is, I would probably die of exhaustion!

Susan and Christine standing naked, hugging each other bosom to bosom

Dang! Just imagine the two of them in a bedroom together, waiting for me. Oh man, how sexy would that be? Christine and Mom, kissing and rubbing Christine's big F-cups against Mom's milk-filled H-cups! That would really kill me! Then they'd lie down one of top of the other in a fuck sandwich and...

Oh man! Man oh man, I can't even go there or I'm gonna splooge in my pants. My wet spot is bad enough already. Alan Junior, you're gonna be in for a long night, I can tell.

But at least I can console myself that, when I get home, I can sink my dick deep into a hot, tight pussy. It could be Mom's. Or maybe Sis's. Or Aunt Suzy's. Or Amy's. Hell, they're all dedicated to me now. I could line their four sexy asses up and play 'eeny meeny miny moe.'

Oh fuck! I was trying to calm down, thinking that I just need to hold on until I get home, but these thoughts are making me super horny instead! And as tempting as all my home hotties are, what I really want to do is make out with Christine! I keep thinking about last time ... Only this time, I wouldn't stop after just a minute or two ... I'd pull those sexy red straps off her shoulders and sink my fingers deep into her tit-flesh! No, just with one hand, because my other hand would go straight to her hot cunt! So hot and pungent and wet! I can't wait to finger her to orgasm and have her scream into my mouth as we kiss with total abandon!

Shit. This is NOT helping! I've got plenty of awesome tits to play with at home. Bigger ones, even. Why do I have to play with hers? And her body ... her hard, athletic, flawless body...

It guess it's true that it's the one who got away that you want the most. Damn. I need to relax somehow!

He was roused when Christine snapped her fingers. "Hello? Where'd you go there, Alan?"

His eyes refocused on her face. "Sorry. I was just ... um ... Did I kind of tune out for a minute?"

"You could say that again," she chuckled.

He blushed. "Oh, man. I'm sorry." If she only knew what I was thinking! Having all those beauties waiting at home? An entire goddamned incestuous harem?! That's why I have to resist; I'm too far gone for any sort of normal relationship.

Trying to change the subject quickly, he said, "I've got a joke for you. A brunette mother was talking to a blonde mother. The brunette says, 'I was going through my daughter's purse the other day and I found an ounce of marijuana. I can't believe she smokes pot!' The blonde says, 'Yeah, well, I was going through my daughter's purse too and I found a condom. I can't believe she has a penis!'"

Christine had a good laugh at that. "Here's a good dumb BRUNETTE joke for you. So this brunette guy goes into a library. As a matter of fact, he looked a lot like you. Hmmm." She winked at Alan. "Anyway, he tells the librarian, 'I want to return this book. It was terrible; there were so many names it was impossible to keep the story straight.' The librarian - yet another genius-level blonde, by the way - turned to another librarian and said, 'Hey, check it out. That's what happened to our phone book.'"

Alan snickered. "Funny. 'Genius-level blonde.' That's a riot, right there alone. And I could believe it too, since it takes a special kind of blonde genius to end up with no better job than working in a local library."

Christine was surprised by the rapidity of his rejoinder. Although she had a brilliant intellect, she wasn't experienced in finding witty comebacks on the fly. So all she could do was shake her fist at him playfully and say, "Grrr! I'm gonna get you!"

He teased back, "Please do. If you chase me, I won't run very hard."


Chapter 3

Christine was encouraged by all the playful, sexy talk, so used that as an opening to broach a difficult subject. She kept her eyes down as she said, "Alan, I need to talk about something serious for a minute. I really have to apologize. I never minded it when you stared at my body, not at all. In fact I was flattered. But when you asked me out in September, I ... well, I just wasn't ready. It wasn't you at all; it was me. And now I regret it so much. Is there some way we could turn back the clock so I could tell you 'Yes' instead?" As she finished, she looked up, bashful yet hopeful.

Knowing how much he loved her chest, she pretended to sit up straight as if eager to hear his reply, but she was really just attempting to thrust her rack forward.

He thought, Oh boy. Here we go again. Why does she have to look so sexy? I swear, she could be the Playmate of the Year. How can I let her down gently? I need to be bold and firm to make my platonic intentions completely clear, once and for all. I need to save her from my evil ways!

He said, "I wish we could. I really do. I think you're an incredible girl in every way. But what's done is done. And now I have Amy."

She replied with a little tease in her voice, "Yes, I've noticed. Amy and a few others." She smirked, adding, "Quite a few as a matter of fact, if even half of what I'm hearing is true."

Alan was surprised to find himself blushing a bit. "Yeah, well ... what can I say? Guys my age are pretty hopelessly horny, and I guess I'm no exception."

"You can say that again," she exclaimed. "But how many 'hopelessly horny' guys date more than one girl at a time, much less practically have their own harem?"

He blushed. "Hey! I don't have my own harem; those rumors are greatly exaggerated." He thought, Except that I'm lying! Can she tell? Or did she somehow find out? Shit! I've gotta play it cool. Even if we don't get involved, she can never know the full truth!

Still with a sexy teasing tone, she added, "Yeah, well, whatever you call it, it seems like you're becoming a bit of a local legend."

"Well, don't believe everything you hear."

She fell back onto more comfortable ground as she tested her knowledge of school gossip against what she might learn straight from the horse's mouth. "A-ha! I thought so. A lot of the girls keep saying that the rumors can't be true because you turn so many girls down. Why, you even turned down Donna, and she's practically up there with Heather as the reigning queen of the school. A few girls are steadfast that you must be gay, especially some of the ones you turned down, but of course we both know that isn't true, don't we? But speaking of queens, there are a lot of rumors about you and Heather going around, not to mention whisperings of you with some of the other cheerleaders. Care to name names?"

"That's kind of personal, don't you think? And besides, I've already told you I don't kiss and tell."

"Hey, it's okay. I know you don't want to break any confidences, but with Heather it's so damn obvious, why not just admit it?"

He said with increasing annoyance, "Whatever happens between her and me, if anything, is private! You're pretty protective of your own privacy, so aren't you being hypocritical, prying like that?"

She realized that she really was being too pushy. She blushed and lowered her eyes. "Sorry. It's just that sometimes I let my curiosity get the better of me. I apologize."

He thought, Just like Glory. If the two of them ever started an investigative agency, they'd be unstoppable. But actually, maybe I can turn this to my advantage. Why not be a little forthcoming about this for once? If she realizes just how many girls I'm sleeping with and who some of them are, maybe that'll make her realize that there's no way I could ever have her, and her alone, as my girlfriend.

So he said, "Nah, don't worry about it. I'm probably being too defensive. If you're so secretive about the stuff you tell me, then I can trust you with the stuff I tell you, right? Normally I have a very strict 'don't kiss and tell' policy, but I'm hoping that since you're becoming such a close platonic friend I can confide in you and not worry about getting backstabbed."

She looked up hopefully. "I'd like that too, very much. You can trust me completely. My lips are sealed."

"Okay ... Well, the rumors are true. I have had sex with Heather."

"Heather." She spat out the head cheerleader's name as if it was a vile-tasting piece of food she'd been choking on.

Heather had her share of enemies, but Alan was surprised by the level of reflexive hatred Christine displayed. What Alan didn't know was that Heather and Christine had a long-simmering rivalry that predated Alan's sexual awakening. Heather and Christine were known as the school's two reigning knockout blondes, and that fact alone had put them into competition with each other a couple of years earlier. Christine hadn't really cared at first, but Heather was so keen on "proving" that she was the best that eventually Christine had started fighting back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.