Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 96: We're Not Gonna Take It

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 96: We're Not Gonna Take It - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 71: Monday, November 25

Chapter 1

As soon as the group got home, Alan woke up, but only to go straight to his room and promptly sleep some more. The sex with Susan had taken a tremendous amount out of him, emotionally and physically, and the events of the day had been stressful. Everyone could see that he needed more rest.

After he went to sleep, the rest of his new family - Amy, Katherine, Susan, and Suzanne - gathered in the dining room. (Brenda had been fulfilling her new maid duties at the Plummer house most of the day. Suzanne had the task of driving Brenda home while Susan waited to pick up her children from school. Then Suzanne returned to the Plummer house not long after Susan did.) They were all dressed in casual but not particularly revealing clothes, since Alan remained fast asleep.

Katherine, rather surprisingly, took charge of the group's agenda. "None of you have seen as clearly as I have how ragged Alan has been today. It's just not fair that he had to go to school after fucking his first mother so thoroughly, but he did, and it's too late to change that. It's been one thing after another for him. He just had a really emotionally-trying meeting with Glory, and now he's supposed to turn around and take care of the whole Dr. Fredrickson problem? I don't think so. That's just cruel. I have two suggestions. Either we postpone the Dr. Fredrickson plan to later in the week, or better yet, we implement it ourselves. Brother has just had too much on his plate. Let's wake him with the pleasant surprise that the whole doctor problem has been handled, by us!"

This idea was met with doubtful faces.

KatherineSusan

So Katherine further exhorted them, "Come on! What's the problem? Think about it. Alan has done nothing but give, give, give. He's tried so hard to please us that he's like the living dead. We've selfishly taken load after load of his precious, potent baby batter. We've taken one glorious cocksuck, fuck, and anal reaming from him after another. Yet what have we given back to him in return? Hardly anything! We may all be his harem nymphos now, but that doesn't make us completely helpless. Helpless to resist his tasty, hard, thick, throbbing cock, yes, but we're otherwise still capable, independent people; are we not? Can't we show some initiative and give him a great surprise? Who's with me?"

Suzanne stood up. "I'm with you. I still haven't seen him today, but if he's half as bad as everyone says he is, he needs his rest. Yet the appointment with Dr. Fredrickson starts shortly, at four o'clock. Let's not keep this Sword of Damocles hanging over our collective heads even one more day. How dare a doctor spy on his own patients for sexual gratification! If we cancel the appointment, who's to say he might not try another approach to bed Susan, his apparent main target? This kind of scheming is right up my alley, plus we already have a plan we worked out with Alan in advance. We just have to put it into motion. It'll work just as well if he's there or not."

Susan asked, "But what if something goes wrong? For instance, what if Dr. Fredrickson gets violent? He's a large man."

Suzanne answered, "Susan, for one thing, I'm trained in self-defense, as you know. If any guy ever tries to mess with me, he's in for a big surprise. And as for you, you might not have any training, but you have something even better: that feisty, motherly, Susan spirit. When somebody gets on your bad side, and especially if they're threatening your children, oh boy, watch out. In the immortal words of Mr. T, 'I pity the fool!' Plus, Katherine is the bait, so that leaves us and Amy, too. There are three of us against one of him, and you'd better believe we're coming in armed with mace and pepper spray. We've got Katherine and Akami as backup within screaming distance too, so they can always come running. Not only will he not be able to overpower us, he won't even be able to give us the slip. I guarantee it."

She continued, "Lately I've been a bit sluggish in the scheming department, but today I feel good! The more I think about this, the more I think Katherine is spot on. We're no pushovers; we're tough! We can handle anything that comes up. It's five of us against one of him, if we include Akami. Six on one with Alan would be nearly the same."

Amy stood up too. "I'm with my mother and sister. Let's show some spunk! Alan will really like that." She pumped a fist into the air. "Girl power!"

So they all agreed to do it. Susan was the most reticent as she was very frightened by public confrontations and felt much safer with Alan by her side, but Suzanne as usual knew just what to say to calm her fears. They left a note and a cell phone number by Alan's bed in case he woke up early, and then rode off.

Alan had discussed with the others on Friday afternoon what they should do, and while he was gone over the weekend Susan and Suzanne had discussed it some more with Akami by phone. He had been informed of the latest developments in the plan by Susan during some of their quieter moments on Sunday night, and had given them the thumbs up. The plan was simple: use Katherine as a lure to get Dr. Fredrickson watching, and then have the others burst into his office and catch him in the act. The key was to pretend that they'd discovered him accidentally, keeping Akami's involvement in the plot a secret. After all, in all likelihood she'd have to continue working with the unscrupulous doctor to pay off her debts, including her student loans.

They all arrived in one car together, but Katherine walked in alone while the others stayed in the car. The doctor's receptionist had gone home, which was always the case with these after-hours sexual appointments, but Akami was waiting for Katherine in the waiting room and let her in. They both silently nodded to each other, confirming the plan was still on.

The plan was for Katherine and Akami to get Dr. Fredrickson so excited watching them on the video monitor from his office that he'd literally get caught with his pants down. The office was on the ground floor of an office complex and right in front of a parking lot, so Akami was to signal the others waiting in the car about when to come in. However, Katherine didn't like the idea of having any male but Alan see her doing anything intimate, so the trick was to get the doctor aroused without actually doing or showing much.

Akami

Akami knew all of that, but she didn't know Katherine directly except for the one time they'd briefly met during Akami's recent visit to the Plummer house. The two of them spent some time just talking, going through the motions of a normal medical examination, while they found their comfort zones and built confidence in each other. They both figured that Dr. Fredrickson was getting impatient watching and hearing them through the video feed in the next room, waiting for the action to begin. He'd canceled all his regular appointments from three-thirty onwards with the hope of watching some hot lesbian action between Katherine and Akami, so their completely normal behavior was bound to rankle him.

Akami began the examination with a very serious and poker-faced demeanor, treating Katherine impersonally as if she was any other patient. So at first they just chatted about inconsequential things while Akami pretended to fill out some forms. However, slowly but surely, things began to heat up between them. It helped that Katherine was dressed in surprisingly revealing clothing, considering that she was outside the Plummer house: she was wearing very short, blue, latex shorts and a white tank top.

After checking some basic vital signs and reflexes, Akami got out her stethoscope and said, "Miss Plummer, I should check your heartbeat. It would probably be best if you change into the dressing gown from this point on."

But Katherine didn't want Dr. Fredrickson to see her naked. Her goal was to tease him verbally instead. So she said, "Like I said before, I'm too shy to wear one of those. Why, those things are so revealing that I might as well be completely naked! Is that what you want, to see me strutting around totally nude?" She smirked as she imagined the doctor watching and thinking, "Yes! Yes!"

Akami smiled, realizing the game was on. "Suit yourself. I'll have to slip this cold metal stethoscope underneath your shirt then, to get a good reading."

"Oh no. I guess I'll have to remove my bra. This is so embarrassing." She slid her bra off; the shirt she wore was hardly any bigger.

Akami brought the stethoscope up to her chest. "Again I should warn you: this is going to feel unpleasantly cold."

"That's okay, my nipples are already hard as bullets anyway. That must be from the air conditioning."

Akami began probing under the shirt with the scope. "We don't have the air conditioning on."

Katherine forced herself to blush, even holding a hand over her forehead as if swooning.

"What?" Akami asked.

"Well, I just hope you don't think the reason I'm getting all aroused, uh, I mean the reason why my nipples are so erect, is because of you, Ms. Fubuki. It's not that I'm fantasizing about such a beautiful woman as you exploring all my private places. Really, I'm not!" She thought, That should get Dr. Fredrickson's pants down, if they aren't already, hee-hee!

"I didn't say that," Akami said defensively, while she pressed the round surface of the stethoscope against Katherine's left nipple.

"I know you didn't. Sorry, it's just that I'm so embarrassed about these kinds of matters. I've never been with a man before." She then added significantly, in a voice dripping with sex, "Or a woman."

Akami wasn't really sure how to answer that. She continued to explore under Katherine's tight, thin shirt with the stethoscope, but spent more time rubbing it over the nipples than actually holding it against the skin to measure Katherine's pounding heartbeat.

Finally, she finished. "Your heart seems fine. And you have very healthy, uh, lungs."

"Nah, you're just saying that because you have nothing good to say about my tiny boobs."

"Tiny? Miss Plummer, your breasts are positively huge! You want to see small ones? Just take a look at mine. They're only B cups, whereas I'm sure you're a D-cup at the very least." Akami removed her lab coat and unbuttoned her blouse in order to illustrate the size comparison. "See?"

"I see. But Ms. Fubuki, they're so proud and perky. They may be smaller than mine, but they're way nicer."

"Perky? That's just because of this bra." She pulled her bra out from under her blouse. "You see? Without the bra, they sag horribly." Akami didn't mind taking her bra off for the voyeuristic doctor, since he'd been her lover for quite a while. Needless to say, her boobs didn't sag, but it served as a good excuse to remove more clothing.

"No, I don't see."

Akami pretended to sigh with frustration. "I suppose I'll have to take my blouse off too." She proceeded to do just that. However, she put her lab coat back on and wore it loosely, to better play the sexy nurse role.

Rather than reply, Katherine thought, This is a lot of fun! Maybe too much fun. I can't forget that lecherous doctor is watching me. Shouldn't he be aroused enough already? Why doesn't Akami go signal the others?

She said, "Ms. Fubuki, I see that your nipples are erect too, but didn't you say there's no air conditioning in here? How can that be?"

Akami reached to her breasts and pulled on one of her nipples, as if noticing her condition for the first time. "Hmmm. It seems you're right. That is a bit mysterious."

"Hmmm," Katherine replied, grinning like a Cheshire cat while pulling on one of her own hard nipples through her shirt.

Akami

Akami pulled a strap-on dildo out of a drawer and held it up. "Miss Plummer, do you know what this is?"

"No, what is it, Ms. Fubuki?" Katherine replied with false cluelessness. She thought, I don't remember discussing strap-ons, but obviously Akami has a pretty clever scheme for guaranteeing the doctor's arousal. I just hope she remembers that we can't go beyond sexy talk and feeling under clothing. I won't do it!

"This is the newest type of thermometer. It's much more accurate than those painful rectal thermometers. I'll be taking your temperature with it later."

"So it doesn't go in the, uh, rectum? It looks like it goes in a hole. A big hole."

Akami said with dead seriousness, "Yes, it does. This is a vaginal thermometer."

Katherine had a hard time keeping a straight face, but she managed to say convincingly, "Huh. I've never heard of those. How does it work?"

"Well, I have to strap it around my groin area, then insert it into your vagina. Then I have to kind of push it in and out a lot to get an accurate reading."

"Boy, isn't that just like having sex with a penis?" Katherine's face was innocent and naïve, but inside she was bursting with laughter.

"Yes, I guess there are similarities. It's the mimicry of Mother Nature that makes it work so well."

Katherine

Katherine couldn't help but tease a little. "So, you mean I'd take off my shorts, and you'd push it into my cunnie? Or you'd shove it up my asshole? Or both?" She bent over as she stood up, pulling her short shorts up into her ass crack as if she were ready to be violated.

Akami smiled in anticipation and licked her lips.

"Uh, into your cunt. I mean ... your vagina. But then we'll have to take a comparative reading in your ass. Then there are some other things we're going to have to put into your asshole too. Big things. Hard things. Things we'll have to thrust in and out, over and over."

"Oh dear," Katherine said delightedly, but still trying to sound innocent. "It sounds like I'm going to have to take off these shorts and get ready for a lot of things to be stuck inside me. Repeatedly!" She wiggled her hips and spread her legs wider.

But suddenly she recalled that she wasn't just putting on a show for Akami, but that Dr. Fredrickson was watching as well. She abruptly stood up.

Akami had been reaching her hands towards Katherine's tempting ass, but she seemed to snap out of it as well. "Uh, yes. In order to do this, we'll have to get you out of those clothes after all. I have to insist on the dressing gown. Do you mind if I go get one?"

Katherine thought, What is she thinking? She knows I'm not going to get naked. The doctor's penis must be practically as hard as Alan's always is by now. What is she waiting for? But then she thought about the words 'Do you mind if I go get one' and realized this could be Akami's cue to leave and make the signal. So she said in her best innocent voice, "Um, I do mind. I'd feel so embarrassed all naked like that, bending over, exposing my ass to your huge thermometer ... I'd feel much better if you'd wear one of the gowns too."

Akami was getting alarmed that Katherine didn't "get it," but now she smiled. What a teaser - right to the very end! "Well, Miss Plummer, that's very irregular, but I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. I'll be back with two gowns in a minute."

"Wait! Is it going to be the type of gown that leaves one's back and ass completely exposed? I hate those."

"Unfortunately, yes. But remember that it's necessary in your case since you're going to be bent over with large objects thrusting in and out of your holes for so much of the time."

"Objects? Holes?"

"Yes. We're on the cutting edge of medical research here, and like I said, new procedures have been developed that mimic Mother Nature. For instance, you'd be surprised how much better a pill is digested if another tongue feeds it into your mouth. I'll explain more when I get back."

"Okay." Katherine tried to sound reluctant, but it was all she could do not to burst into laughter instead.

Akami was having so much fun that she was greatly disappointed she had to leave the room. She buttoned up her lab coat since she was going into the waiting room, which had the windows to the outside world. The prearranged plan was for Akami to go to one of those windows and rotate the Venetian blinds a couple of times, thus signaling the others who were waiting in the parking lot.

However, that didn't prove necessary. When Akami got to the waiting room, she saw Suzanne, Susan, and Amy already anxiously standing on the other side of the window. She gave the thumbs-up signal through the window and then opened the door.

Susan immediately walked up to Akami and whispered, "What took so long? Is everything all right?"

Akami whispered back, "Everything's fine. I'll go back to Katherine. You wait two minutes - no more, no less - and then burst into his office." The others overheard and nodded as Suzanne checked her watch. The delay was so Dr. Fredrickson wouldn't tie the new arrivals in with Akami's leaving the examination room.

As they'd previously arranged, the plan was to have Suzanne enter first, as if looking for Katherine. Suzanne waited the two minutes. Then she nervously walked down the hall to the doctor's office and knocked on the door. However, she opened the door immediately after knocking. "Hello, I'm looking for Katherine Plummer..."

She let the words die on her lips and stared with feigned surprise. As she'd expected, Dr. Fredrickson wasn't behind his desk, but was sitting in a chair in front of the cabinet that contained his video equipment. Despite giving him a few seconds of warning with the knocking, the idea of anyone just walking in on him seemed so unlikely that he still hadn't fully processed the fact that someone could be at the door, and he misinterpreted the sound. After all, the receptionist was gone, the whole office was locked (or so he thought), and the only other people inside, Akami and Katherine, could be seen on his video screen.

His pants were around his ankles and his hands were sliding up and down his erection. The frustrated look on his face (he'd just been thinking, Why doesn't Katherine take her clothes off, already?) turned to wide-eyed shock and horror as he looked up and saw Suzanne. He had no trouble recognizing her, since he'd already slept with her once.

Suzanne played her best damsel-in-distress routine, letting out a high-pitched shriek.

Amy and Susan appeared behind her in a matter of seconds.

Amy brought an expensive digital camera that also could record sound and video, and began clicking and recording.

Susan screamed, "DOCTOR FREDRICKSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

As previously arranged, Suzanne walked further into his office so she could see what was on the video screen while the other two blocked the door, his only exit. Suzanne pointed at the video monitor. "Look! He's watching Katherine take off her clothes! Pervert!"

All this had happened in mere seconds. Dr. Fredrickson was struck dumb, and still hadn't removed his hands from his rapidly wilting erection, though now, instead of holding it, he was more covering it. Like an idiot, all he could say was, "Susan? Suzanne? Amy? What are you doing here?!"

Amy said as she snapped more pictures, "Hey! How does he know MY name?"

Suddenly Akami and Katherine came running in, pushing the others deeper into the room.

The doctor was now outnumbered five to one. He had no idea what to do and was so traumatized and overwhelmed that he operated on pure instinct. Mostly he just wanted to escape and run from the reality of the whole, horrible problem facing him. He spied the open door behind the women, and stood up to make a break for it.

Susan

However, the women had anticipated this possibility. Susan already had a small can of mace at the ready, and Suzanne with her self-defense training had taken up a position near the door in case he made it that far.

He stood no chance, not least because of the fact that his pants were still wrapped around his ankles. He only made it about one step from his chair when Susan let him have it with the mace and he fell to the ground.

He curled up into a ball and covered his face with his hands, screaming, "It burns! It burns!"

Seeing that the doctor wasn't going anywhere, Suzanne walked closer to his video monitor for a good look at his setup. There was a video camera on a tripod pointing directly at the video screen in the cabinet. She thought, Alan was right, he IS recording this, breaking even the sordid deal he had with Akami. If she'd wanted to come in, he could have unplugged the video camera and hid it before opening the door for her. Clever.

She said, "Look at this, girls! He's not just watching, he's recording!"

They all looked at the camera on the tripod, then down at his pathetic, quivering form.

Susan's dander was up, and she was frightfully angry. She had a strong desire to beat him to a pulp for messing with her children, but she'd been repeatedly warned against doing this by the others.

As it was, Katherine strategically stood in front of Susan to prevent her from kicking him. They didn't want to lose their moral high ground by being too vindictive.

So Susan merely shook a fist at him, and said in the most bloodcurdlingly chilling voice imaginable, "Doctor, you're in very big trouble. You're going to pay."

The way she said "pay" was so filled with menace that Dr. Fredrickson peed in his pants. He began to cry.


Chapter 2

Alan woke up to the sensation of Susan lightly shaking his shoulder. "Tiger, Tiger, wake up."

"What is it?" He reluctantly opened his eyes because she seemed very insistent with her shaking. He saw her leaning down over him, beaming a peaceful and loving smile at him.

Susan

"Did you have a good nap, my baby?"

"Yeah, actually. In fact, between this nap and the earlier one at school, I feel practically normal. I may even have slept TOO much, 'cos I feel all groggy." On closer inspection he was a bit disturbed to see her decked out in a formal outfit like a normally dressed woman. He even noticed a glimpse of a bra, yet a couple of the front buttons on her sleeve-less blouse were unbuttoned. He was a bit confused as to why she'd look like that.

"That's good, my love." She bent forward and kissed him on the lips. Even though their tongues dueled a little, it was more of a quick friendly hello kiss than something passionate.

As it ended, Alan asked, "Hey! What time is it? Don't we have the Dr. Fredrickson thing to take care of?" He looked at the clock by the bed and exclaimed, "Oh shit! It's almost five! Katherine's appointment with him was at four!"

He bolted up in his bed, but Susan's hands calmed and restrained him. She lovingly stroked his arm. "Don't worry, Tiger. It's all over. We didn't want to wake you, so the rest of us took care of it. He's been totally defeated."

Alan blinked owlishly as he processed this news. He was both elated and disappointed - he'd rather fancied himself playing a heroic role in the doctor's defeat. "He has? No way! How did that happen? No way!"

"Way." Susan grinned. "If you don't believe me, why don't you get dressed and ask him yourself? He's sitting in our minivan in the driveway with the others."

"He is?! Oh my God! How did that happen?" He jumped up and started to dress.

"Well, everything went great and he crumbled like a cookie. But there's one minor complication. It turns out he was recording as well as watching."

"A-ha!" Alan exclaimed while he pulled his shorts up his legs. "What did I tell you? Men are hopelessly amoral when it comes to anything sexual and can't be trusted any further than you can throw them. As a male, believe me, I know these things firsthand!"

"Tiger, in your case, what you call amoral behavior is what I'd call you taking what naturally belongs to you. You are a natural dominant-type, meant to possess and control big-titted nymphos such as myself. But a lowlife scumbag like Dr. Fredrickson doesn't deserve to own even one pussy, much less one like mine. In any case, he seems completely cowed and defeated - you should see the giant stain on his pants where he peed on himself! But we need to go to his house to check if he has other videos there. We'd feel safer with you along."

"Of course! Let's go. I feel bad that I couldn't help earlier." He finished dressing and they walked out of the room together.

Susan said, as they headed down the hall, "Tiger, not only were you physically exhausted, but you were mentally exhausted, too. I should know, since last night nearly destroyed me as well. But I got to sleep the day away while you had to go to school. So you've really had it the worst. We're going to do more from now on to make things easier on you. It was Katherine's idea to take him on by ourselves. She's concerned that you're overtaxed. All we did was follow your plan to the letter, so really you deserve the credit as much as anyone."

"Thanks! You're the best. And I'm going to thank her, too. But really, don't make a big fuss over me." He kissed her briefly on the lips, and then they hurried down the stairs.

Susan finally buttoned up the front of her blouse as they reached the front door.


Their time at Dr. Fredrickson's house was surprisingly anticlimactic. The fight had completely gone out of him ever since Susan sprayed him with mace. As Suzanne commented to the others, "It's funny how people suddenly get so ashamed about what they've done, but only AFTER they've been caught." That was what was happening to the doctor, as he belatedly rediscovered some of his professional ethics. In fact, he cried so sincerely and profusely for so long that by the time they reached his house everyone was wishing he'd shut up.

The fact was, they had him over a barrel. He'd been caught red handed, and seemed resigned to losing his license to practice medicine and probably going to jail.

Furthermore, since he didn't realize Akami was in on the plot to get him, they could play "good cop, bad cop" on him. Suzanne had one worry that she'd discussed in private with Akami, and once they arrived at the doctor's house, Akami was given some time alone with him as "good cop" to sort this issue out. The truth was, the doctor did have one card he could use, but only if he was smart enough to use it: his knowledge that Alan's six-times-a-day diagnosis was false and that Suzanne had been the one to set it up.

Akami discussed this with him in his den while the others waited outside. She argued that the Plummers seemed inclined to let him off fairly easy, but if they found out that he'd been duping them on Alan's diagnosis, too, they'd throw the book at him. She vowed to secretly help him as much as she could in her talks to the others, and that he should come clean with her and let her take care of everything.

He was so desperate for any hope or help that he followed everything she told him to do almost without question.

The others searched his house, but there wasn't much need. He was able to go on-line and show credit card transactions proving that he'd bought the video camera only a few days earlier. That was about the only initiative he took to help himself. Otherwise, he generally sat around crying, confessing, and apologizing over and over. After a while, even Susan began to feel sorry for him.

Everyone gathered in his living room and listened to Suzanne dictate the terms of his surrender. She said, "Doctor, if I should even call you that, normally we'd send you straight to jail for your despicable behavior, and you know we have the evidence and witnesses to do it. However, there are a couple of mitigating factors. One, Akami has pleaded that she has huge student loans to pay off. Two, we have your innocent wife and three children to consider. Akami tells us that apparently you also are having financial hardship and we don't want to see your family thrown into the street. And three, Akami has been guiding Alan's unorthodox but extremely effective medical treatment, and we're afraid that if she were to go, all that we've achieved in overcoming his tiredness problem would be lost."

She smiled. "So, as long as Akami is happy, we're happy. Therefore, you will give all legal and financial control of your business to her, and from now on, you will be working for her. If, for any reason, she gives us the word, we will turn over our evidence to the authorities. The statute of limitations on your crime will eventually expire, but there's no expiration on the damage we can do to your medical career and personal reputation. But we're not mean people and don't like blackmail. We trust that Akami will keep your criminal urges in check."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.