Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 49: This Magic Moment

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 49: This Magic Moment - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 58: Tuesday, November 12

Chapter 1

Alan had to walk home after school, because his mother had rushed Katherine and him to class that morning. After all the shenanigans with the cheerleaders, he actually enjoyed the respite provided by the walk, which gave him a rare chance to be alone and think.

It's amazing that I'm only halfway through Tuesday. How will my dick ever make it to Saturday? It's a good thing that the SA-Club meeting at Kim's was canceled this week, 'cos there's only so much it can take. He chuckled to himself. And I've got another appointment with Akami on Friday too. Phew! That'll be hot, for sure.

Akami, standing naked, seen from the back

His thoughts drifted to his last sexual encounter with Akami, and he clearly pictured in his mind one moment when Akami had been standing with her back to him. For some reason that particular image had stuck in his mind, as it showed what a terrific body she had. Man alive! Akami is soooo fine! Sure, she's not as ridiculously curvy as Mom is, but she still has a great, fit body. Plus, I can fuck her anytime I want. And I have! And it was GREAT!

Hot damn, life is good! I'm getting way worked up, just thinking about plunging my hot cock into her, over and over and over again! Phew! So tight, so intense! A total friction blast! If I could only do that to Mom ... Or Aunt Suzy ... Oh, Jesus! I just know my auntie would be the greatest fuck ever! Except fucking Mom would be even better! Hell, I can't compare. Both would be off the charts!

But dammit, what about balance? I need balance in my life! I can almost hear the sound of my grades in free fall, like a carton of a dozen eggs splattering on the ground. I've got a couple of big tests Friday, and I haven't even started to study for them. Then there's studying for the S.A.T.s and applying to colleges, which I haven't even started. Not to mention the Boy Scouts hiking trip coming up soon. How can I possibly juggle it all?

I sure as hell can't start getting responsible now. I've got a super stiff hard-on already thinking about what's gonna happen with Mom when I get home.

I mean, everything I'm doing and thinking is sexual in some way or another. Why, the sheer amount of juice I've been drinking lately so my dick won't run out of cum - it's insane. And now, whenever Mom says, "Tiger, would you like another glass of juice," it takes on a whole new meaning. I imagine her patiently waiting for it to run through my system so she can suck it out of me! And I get so aroused by that. I'm at the point that being handed a glass to drink is actually arousing. Every fucking single thing is arousing! I'm going to flunk out of everything in life, except getting aroused and enjoying sex.

He sighed, and thought with mixed emotions, There's no doubt I'm getting pretty good at that.

When he arrived at his house, his mother was waiting for him at the front foyer, tottering on five-inch heels and not much else. She'd just taken a shower, so she smelled and looked fresh.

Nudity was becoming so common in his house that he wasn't surprised that her outfit, an apron, left her impressive chest completely exposed. It wasn't the first time she'd worn an outfit like that. In fact, the nightie she'd worn that morning was even more revealing. But the fact that she'd spent pretty much the entire day naked and kissing and fondling Suzanne had affected her, though Suzanne's accompanying indoctrination and lecturing had affected her even more.

Before, whenever she would call herself her son's "cocksucking centerfold mommy slut," a part of her just considered it a joke, as if it was all simply a sexy game. But now she had started taking that completely seriously, and completely literally. The change made her look at Alan in an entirely new way: now he wasn't just her son; he was her de facto master. As a result, she looked and felt unusually embarrassed and incredibly nervous. She worried that she might not be worthy of him.

She'd spent the half hour before his arrival cooking his favorite brownies for him. Now she was carrying the tray of brownies like a shield, so that they covered much of her bare breasts. She looked approvingly at the bulge in his shorts, unthinkingly licking her lips several times in anticipation.

Susan

Alan had no clue about what she'd been thinking or doing all day. He noticed her nervousness and was going to gently tease her about it. But he realized that it had taken a big leap of courage for her to dress so scandalously just to please him. He decided to act as if there was nothing unusual in her attire, at least until she got more accustomed to wearing so little.

"Hi Tiger," she said, "how was your day?" She put the tray of brownies aside, walked up to him, and kissed him on the cheek as she usually did. But then she kissed him on the lips, even briefly giving him some tongue. She rubbed her body up against his, making sure to slide her hard nipples up against his T-shirt.

"Whoa," he said. He was used to his goodnight kisses, but a kiss during the day was a welcome surprise, even if it was brief. "It just got a whole lot better. What was that for?"

"Suzanne told me today that I need to be friendlier when greeting people, so I'm trying to change my ways, especially when it comes to kissing you. You like?"

"Do I like? I love it! Wow!"

Still feeling unusually nervous, she picked up the tray of brownies again. "I made some brownies for you. Your favorite kind."

He took the tray and set it aside. "Never mind about that. My 'favorite kind' is standing right in front of me."

She blushed and beamed with happiness. She lowered her head demurely. "You're just saying that."

"No I'm not. You're gorgeous. And so fuckin' stacked!" He reached out and squeezed her ample tit-flesh. "I love your eyes, your face, even your glasses. Everything! Turn around slowly so I can see all of you and the sexy apron you're wearing."

"Okay!" She stepped back a few feet and pirouetted completely around to show off her new apron. It was a specially designed erotic apron, which had cloth in some areas that highlighted the fact that there was no cloth covering her tits or ass.

She didn't mention Suzanne's advice that she could and should do just about anything with Alan short of straight intercourse, and that the more she did such things the healthier it would be for both of them. She was embarrassed about it, yet eager to begin. She wanted to break new barriers right away, before she lost her courage, but was a little bit skittish about how to do it. She'd never been fucked in the ass, or even had her pussy licked. Her husband was as bad a lover as he was an infrequent one (which would be easy to understand if he really was gay).

"I most definitely like," Alan enthused. "You look even sexier than you did this morning! I didn't believe that was possible, but it's true. I like how the apron exposes and hides at the same time."

Susan

Susan laughed. "Well it doesn't hide that much. It mostly exposes. About the only thing it tries to hide is this." She lifted up the front of the apron and proudly showed off her pussy.

"Mmmm, that's one spot I'd like to get to know a lot better." He was struck by how willing she was to show herself off like this, despite her nervousness. Since he knew nothing of Suzanne's day-long indoctrination effort, he figured the fashion show must have been responsible for getting her to enjoy showing herself off so much.

"Now, now, Tiger, remember that I'm your mother. We have to have limits." She still held the apron up, and even wiggled her hips a bit, which greatly diminishing her authority to talk seriously about limits.

"Do you remember what we did this morning?" They both knew that he was referring to their brief dry hump.

"Do I? How could I possibly forget it? But I'm serious about what I said about that. We can do many things, but we can't do that again. I just don't think I have the self-control to get that close to actual you-know-what. Sorry about that, Tiger."

He frowned. She seemed unusually determined to maintain that particular restriction, which was the one he most wanted to go.

She felt bad too, because she'd spent most of her day thinking and talking with Suzanne about breaking barriers, but when it actually came to doing so with Alan she was falling back onto her same slogans and restrictions. To compensate for his disappointment, she moved back to him and draped her arms around his shoulders, again poking her aroused nipples firmly into his chest.

He wished that his chest was bare so he could feel her directly against his skin.

She eyed his crotch again, even cupping his bulging package. "How's our not-so-little friend doing? Are you going to keep him locked up in those shorts forever? Mommy's hungry for a spermy snack."

"'Forever?' I've been home less than two minutes. He's doing fine now, thanks to you." He grinned as she slowly unzipped his shorts. She stared in anticipation as his boner emerged.

His erection suddenly sprang forth. Susan enveloped it with her hands even before it had stopped bouncing from being freed. She stayed standing and just bent over some, because his hand was stroking her mostly bare back and she didn't want him to stop.

He noted, "I still have four times to go to make eight today." He took his shorts off and removed his underwear.

Susan did some quick math and frowned, realizing he must have gotten off in school again during the day. She'd been noticing the last few days that the chart on his wall got one check a day that she couldn't account for, and sometimes even two.

She thought as she started to jack him off, I'm dying to know who's helping out at school, but I suppose it's none of my business. I don't want to come across like a jealous girlfriend.

God, that gets me so HOT, imagining I'm his girlfriend! In any case, eight times is a LOT, even for a virile, cum-filled boy like him. He's gotta need help at school to reach a big number like that, so I should be thanking whoever it is, especially since it must be pretty hard to have sex at school without getting caught. Heck, knowing my Tiger, he's probably getting blown and stroked by all kinds of girls at school, maybe even in a bathroom! That gets me even hotter!

Alan looked over her apron outfit and asked half-seriously, "Mom, how on earth do you expect me to concentrate in class, when I know I have someone so hot and sexy waiting to help me at home?"

Susan was fishing for more compliments as her fingers slid up and down his shaft. "Don't talk about your sister that way," she replied, knowing full-well that wasn't his meaning.

"Mom, I'm talking about YOU! Sis is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but you're like one of the all-time greats. One of the greatest beauties of all time. Like Marilyn Monroe or something. You're so beautiful and sexy that I can hardly stand it!" He ran his hands freely all over her body, causing her to shiver lustily.

As he hefted her big boobs, lifting them from below, he said, "One of these weeks I'm going to have to get sick so I can stay home with you all day. Maybe with a long illness, so I can be here every day. I'd spend the day just playing with your perfect body. Imagine if every day was Tuesday - that you had an entire week of Tuesdays."

Susan blushed and trembled with joy. "You say the nicest things! But your studies come first. Why don't we get your penis irregularity check done now so you can hit the books. Then we can enjoy some nice cocksuckings later this evening, without having to worry about your homework. You have such a silver tongue, but maybe I can show you that my tongue is good for a thing or two as well."

He looked down at her stroking hands. "Aren't you checking it now?"

"Not really. I'm just stroking your special place over and over, well, because I know how much you like it."

He leaned forward and kissed her neck. "Thanks, Mom!"

She dragged him by his erection up the stairs and down the hallway, towards his room, stroking it as best she could considering that they were trying to walk at the same time.

"Not so fast, Mom; I haven't gotten your attention yet." He reached forward and grabbed her ass. They made their way through the house laughing and joking, with him attached at her ass and her firmly gripping his hard-on somewhat like a two-person conga line.

Susan thought to herself, His hands on my ass! So natural. They belong there. What I really need is to have him FUCK me right up the ASS! Right now I should just tell him, "Excuse me Tiger, but your mother really needs it. Your mommy needs your big fat cock deep up her butt. Fuck my asshole, please! Do your mommy's butt deep! So deep!"

But I'm afraid it's gonna hurt. I know it's gonna hurt, because he's so unusually THICK! And he might hate me for being a weirdo. He's probably disgusted by the idea of anal sex. Why wouldn't he be? I wonder if there's a way to change that. He sure likes the outside of my butt, at least.

When they reached the door to Alan's room, he maneuvered her past it. "Let's use your room," he said. He found the idea of doing sexual things to his mother in her own bed even more exciting than doing the same things in his own. (It didn't occur to him that this was Oedipal.)

She stopped in the hall just before the door to her room. "We shouldn't," she said weakly, even as she kept jerking him off. She still felt some strange loyalty to her husband, so using the room she shared with him seemed like a violation of her marriage. She looked at her left hand, focusing on her wedding ring, even as her right hand slid up and down his shaft.

As he stood there with his hands roaming all over her ass, he said, "You know, Mom, there's something extra sexy about this apron. I hope you wear it a lot. It's so sexy, but at the same time it reminds me that you're my mother who cleans my clothes and cooks my food. It makes me really happy. And of course it shows off just how huge your luscious tits really are, not to mention your extra narrow waist." His hands went to her tits and waist as he talked about them.

She smiled a wide smile. "It makes me happy too. And I'm so proud that my tits can give you such joy. I used to almost hate them, because they were so much trouble and gave me backaches, but now I love them. I even disliked the word. 'Tits, ' So vulgar. But these aren't breasts; they're tits!" She arched her back to thrust out her chest.

Her thoughts began to drift while she was enjoying the cock sliding in her fingers and her son was playing with her big melons. Son, don't just play with them with your hands; shove your fat cock in there! You need to do that immediately. Tiger, be a good boy and fuck your mommy's big tits. Do it now!

But she didn't share what she was thinking. She merely smiled benignly and said, "I must admit, I've been fighting it, but now I'm so glad about your treatment needs. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've never felt so happy, so alive, as these last few weeks."

"Me too, Mom. Me too. I love you so much!"

As she kept on jacking off his thick boner while they stood at her doorway, she said, "Suzanne and I had a good talk today. She's helped me see that I'm a creature designed for pleasure - for YOUR pleasure. What good is it having a centerfold mommy if you can't play with her curvy, busty body? I need to be more lenient about some of my boundaries. For instance, some of the limits on you touching me."

There was all kinds of things she wanted to do with him, but naughty anal sex thoughts made her ass feel particularly needy. So she let go of his dick and turned her back on him. As she pinched one of her nipples, she said, "Please get my attention again, but this time, get ALL of it!"

Susan

He stood behind her and felt up her butt again. He wasn't quite sure what she was hinting for him to do. He figured he'd do anything he liked to her ass short of fucking it, and if she complained he could justify his actions as due to her vague comments. His fingers worked his way towards the center of her rear and within seconds he was sliding his index finger deep into her anus.

"Oooh!" She squealed in delight. But then she cried in apparent dismay. "Tiger, I'm your mother! If you respect and appreciate me, you'll do that more often!"

He was confused about her mixed signals, to say the least. It took a few seconds for him to register that she was saying just the opposite of what he'd expected, and that her dismay was feigned.

"That's a joke, Son," she continued. "I know I'm not very good at them, but I'm working on it."

He laughed. "Good one!" He kept on probing the depths of her ass crack.

She thought, Suzanne says it's okay if Tiger has my butt. It's okay! Son, take my ass and do crazy things to it. Get sexy all over your mommy's bubble butt! Take out your finger and put your big cock inside me instead! Fill me with thick COCK-MEAT! Mommy wants to be your butt slut! Take my butt and fill it with your beefy rod!

But outwardly, she again displayed only a contented, motherly smile. It was one thing to run wild in her own mind with anal sex fantasies, but she was a long way from being able to say any of that out loud, much less have him actually impale her there. The fact that the idea of him putting his dick inside her tight anus was physically frightening helped make it exciting, but it wasn't possible yet for her to consider that idea as more than just a fantasy.

Alan didn't have the slightest clue about the thoughts raging in her head. "You're the best, Mom," he replied as he started to gently push her through her doorway while still sawing his finger in and out of her ass. "Not a lot of moms would be willing to help out so much with a son's medical troubles ... By the way, I like that your apron has this big bow on your back. What would happen if I undid it?"

She was horny beyond belief, so nearly jumped with joy that he'd finally mentioned the bow. Not only did she not resist his pushing her towards her bedroom, she started walking there on her own. "I don't know, since you've never undone it before. It holds the apron together. If you do that, who knows? Maybe my clothes will fall off completely. If that happens, I imagine I'll have to fall naked on the bed and suck your cock quite a lot!"

She turned back to make eye contact with him. Her smoldering look showed that she could hardly wait.

"I could think of worse things that could happen," he said jokingly as he undid the bow.


Chapter 2

Sure enough, the apron fell to the floor when he undid the bow. There was no way undoing the bow could have caused that all by itself, since it was a French maid's apron with shoulder straps, so she'd helpfully pulled those straps off her shoulders at the same time.

He laughed with pure glee as he resumed fondling her awesome body. It's like every day is Christmas, except instead of the usual presents I find my mom and all kinds of other total babes under the Christmas tree!

As they entered her room, she said breathlessly, "You know, it feels almost as if you're my husband and I'm your wife, and now you're taking me to our bed to have your way with me. But of course I'm not; I'm just one of your many faithful cocksuckers!"

He was afraid to push his luck, since he wasn't sure what might fuel her fantasies and what might trigger a relapse. So he just smiled knowingly as if he knew what he was doing.

Susan walked ahead of him and lay down on her double bed, spread-eagled. She spread her knees wide apart, making sure to give him a good look at her pussy. "Just what do you plan to do to me here in your father's bed?"

He was reasonably excited already, but when he heard that his heart started to pound wildly.

She asked seductively, "Are you having unwholesome thoughts about your mommy? Your cocksucking-loving, penis-hungry mommy?"

He crawled close between her legs and had a good look at her pussy.

But she didn't want him to just look. She rolled over onto her stomach and stuck her ass up into the air, visually inviting him to "get her attention" yet again. "Your mommy is having some very naughty thoughts about you right now. I think you need a big reward for saying such nice things about her." She was particularly overjoyed that he'd compared her to the likes of Marilyn Monroe.

He said, "That's all I do all day: have unwholesome thoughts about you. But I love you. And I've kept my promise to respect your boundaries, haven't I?" He took off his last bits of clothing and hopped up behind her. He grabbed her butt with both hands and began kneading it.

She loved it. Sure, he'd played with her ass a lot recently, but it seemed like an entirely different thing when he did it while she was on all fours in the middle of her own bed, wearing nothing but her high heels. She moaned and "mmmm"-ed and repeatedly thrust her ass back into his hands.

Just look at me! I wish Suzanne was here to take a picture of me. I'm such a wanton SLUT! I know I'm supposed to feel bad about devoting myself to serving my son's cock. Society would never approve. But it feels SO DAMN GOOD! Society, eat your heart out!

Emboldened by her frisky ass thrusting, after a few minutes he slid a hand down and fully cupped her pussy.

She thought, Oh no, he's gonna fuck me for sure! My pussy is the one area he can't touch, not even under Suzanne's new rules. I'm going too far. No self control whatsoever. I have to pull back a bit or he'll really end up fucking me, and that'll plunge us both into the fires of Hell!

She told him reluctantly but sternly, "I love you too, Son. But boundaries - remember the boundaries. You were just saying how you respect them."

He was a bit surprised. He'd never seen her so eager, yet so firm in her resistance. He was extremely frustrated, so he didn't give up with his boundary-pushing move entirely. Instead he pretended that he had been obeying her boundaries all along. "I know, Mom. I am respecting them. I'm just getting some lubrication."

He picked up some of her pussy juices on his fingers and then plunged a slippery finger into her anus.

"UGH!" she groaned as his finger pushed all the way back in. "I guess that's ... UNH! ... Okay then. MMMM! YES! But don't go too far and force me to stop what we were doing. Mmmm! There's just one place you shouldn't- UGH! Shouldn't touch!"

He steadily moved his index finger in and out of her butt hole. Using the excuse of getting a good grip (like 'a bowling ball grip', he thought to himself), he arranged his fingers so that his thumb rested lightly on her slit most of the time.

"I wouldn't think of it, Mom," he finally said. He let his thumb "accidentally" run up and down her slit.

There was no way she couldn't notice what his thumb was doing, because its presence there was giving her an incredible thrill. But she tried her best to pretend that it was an accidental placement which she should simply ignore.

She began thrusting her ass up into the air in time with his finger prodding. Using the excuse of probing deeper into her ass, he tightened the grip of his other fingers, causing his thumb to slip slightly between her engorged pussy lips.

That was his undoing. To his disappointment, she finally said, "I think someone's ideas of boundaries are getting a little too blurry. If a certain neighbor were able to see us right now, she might get the mistaken impression that you and I were doing something incestuous." She said this with either great self-deception, ironic understatement, or both. Even she wasn't quite sure.

Susan

She raised her butt even higher, letting him concentrate on her anus for a while. She thought, You know, right now if I wanted to, I could tell him to fuck me in the ass. And it would happen! He'd probably get over his anal sex phobia immediately, and stick his thick cock deep into my ass!

Oh God! That's so HOT! It really, truly could happen, right now, if I only give in and tell him to do it!

But what would my mother think about that? She would just die of horror and shame. Or my father? He would kill me! What if they could see me now, with my naked ass up in the air, practically humping back on his fingers? ... Oh dear, why did my parents have to pop into my head? Besides, Tiger's cock is just too long and thick. If Dad didn't kill me, Tiger would literally split me in two!

Thoughts of her ass were now momentarily tainted for Susan by thoughts of her parents, so she decided to do something else, something less dangerous. "I'm going to roll over."

Alan removed his hands from her ass and let her turn over. His erection bobbed in the air; it had been neglected so far. He hoped it would get in on the action pretty soon.

"Your turn to lie down," she said. "Someone's willy is a little too overheated, so I'm going to see if I can't get it to relax."

He lay on his back with his head on his mother's pillow and watched as she crawled towards him on all fours across the big bed. He loved to see her giant melons swing and sway; he wondered how on earth that sexy sight was supposed to calm him down. He was blown away that she'd come to love high heels so much that she even wore them to bed.

She climbed up a little past his groin so her boobs were hanging down right over his erection. She held her tits and pressed them around his stiff, pulsing cock.

She was obviously in a teasing mood. She pulled back, leaving his hard-on untouched after only a few seconds deep in 'cleavage heaven'. She said, "Oopsies! How did that happen?" before scooting back a bit to where her mouth was over his tool. She spoke breathily, deliberately blowing air directly across his boner. "If you continue to be a good boy, I just might have to allow you to fuck Mommy's big tits again. Whenever you want! Would you like that?"

He panted, "Yes! God, yes!"


Chapter 3

Susan said excitedly, "Good! But right now she wants your slippery hardness in her mouth too much to play around with it down there." She took his erection between her lips and began sucking hard on it.

He hefted her weighty, hanging tits, grasping them tightly as she furiously licked. He could just barely reach them with the way she was stretched out between his legs, so she readjusted her body a bit to give him better access.

That let him know she was fine with what he was doing, so he kneaded her tit-flesh with gusto.

He was rewarded with a series of sexy (though slightly muffled) "Mmmm!" noises coming from her bobbing mouth.

Between doing that and the way she was sucking his cock, he was soon totally overwhelmed by all the erotic pleasure. From the get-go it was all he could do not to shoot his load, so he had to let go of her tits before long. He was forced to close his eyes and focus his concentration on squeezing his PC muscle in order to prevent an immediate cum explosion.

A minute of total ecstasy passed for both of them, and then another, and then another. He realized that she was holding him right at the edge of a major climax with her talented tongue lashing, and that he could stay in that blissful state for quite a while if he was mindful not to trip over the edge.

After about ten minutes, she was forced to stop for a little while to rest her jaw. She slumped down on the bed. "God, son! Your stamina is incredible!" She panted for a minute, and then she realized, "Oops, I just took the Lord's name in vain. The things your big cock makes me do!"

"I'm sorry," he panted. She'd stopped just in time. He wouldn't have been able to last even half a minute more. In fact he continued to struggle with his orgasmic urge, so he wasn't able to talk much.

She sat up enough to look up at him from between his legs. His boner was sticking up nearly as straight as a flag-pole. "Don't be sorry. The truth is, I totally love it! I've been waiting ALL DAY to do this, and now that you're here it's just as good as I'd hoped! I'm so PROUD to be one of your cocksuckers!"

Inspired, she scooted forward to put her mouth back at his crotch.

He winced, and was about to ask her to hold off because he needed more time to recover. But she started lapping her way around his balls and he decided he could deal with that.

She purred in an extra sexy voice, "Now, just because I'm sucking your cock on the bed where your father and I conceived you, don't think this makes you a replacement for my husband. We may not be married for much longer, but we still are, so I feel weird having you here in my marriage bed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.