Casey At The Bat - Cover

Casey At The Bat

Copyright© 2007 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mild mannered lab rat finds out what it is like to date the most beautiful girl on campus. What it's like is not something he is believing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   School  

When Saturday arrived, I told my wife that I was going to play a couple of rounds of golf with the guys. She seemed to take it in stride. I had the panties hidden with the clubs and pretty much figured I was off scott free. I stopped at a rest stop on the highway to change. The first feeling of humiliation hit me as I discarded my shorts and underwear and put on the satin panties in the smelly restroom, in a stall next to truckers and what else I couldn't imagine. Getting back in the car a sudden sting exploded in my loins as my balls were caught in the tight panties. I drove to Casey's in exquisite pain.

When I arrived Casey was already standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a half t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination and denim shorts, the kind where half the ass sticks out and sandals. She was also wearing a sneer of contempt.

"Get in here, worm." She turned at the door, spread her legs and bent, I got on my knees and performed the ritual I had become accustomed to, kissing the seam that ran between her cheeks. I felt a dog collar being cinched around my throat and a vicious jerk sent me sprawling.

"God, get your tongue out of her brownie, asslicker," it was Mindy on the other end. "Jeez, not here five seconds and he has to get his tongue up another woman's shitter." Her tits jiggled as she chuckled. She was wearing a pink care bear t-shirt and cotton shorts and a deviant smile. As she shut the door, another wave of humiliation washed over me. They had done this for anyone to see. What if...

"Strip, and on your knees, asswipe," Casey towered over me and pointed to a spot on the floor as I quickly complied. When I got down to the panties both girls looked at each other and began to break up.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Casey composed herself quickly. And strode towards me. I got on my knees as she grabbed the leash yanking strongly on it. "Answer me."

"You were mad last time I didn't wear the panties," she slapped me with the leash. "You told me to anticipate your wishes."

"What did I tell you last time," she strode to and fro, "wash them and dry them, I want them looking pristine when I see you next. Now you have your ass sweat all over them, not to mention your sickening seed."

"I'm sorry." I lowered my eyes, totally whipped.

"You know the list just keeps growing, first the underwear, then you look at me when I tell you to leave, then talking to me like that at school and now this. Oh buddy, you're really in for it this time." I didn't know what to do so I prostrated myself at her feet, kissing them, begging for forgiveness. I received a vicious kick in the face. "Stop groveling. That's for later." She grabbed the leash once more. "And look what you did to Mindy you thoughtless bastard. Mindy," she snapped her fingers and Mindy pulled her shorts down and squatted, her ass inches from his face. "Look what you did there." I looked but all I could see were some old welts across both cheeks.

"Do you see it?"

"No."

She shoved my face right in her ass, rubbing my nose in the smelly crack. "You gave her razor rash with that growth of yours. From now on you bring a razor and shave before you walk through this door," She stooped and whispered in my ear "Imagine if I had used that rough face on my sensitive little pussy." Then licked my ear.

"Mindy go get the supplies while I prepare worm here," she pulled me to my knees, caressing my cheeks running her nail along my jaw line seductively. She reached for some leather straps and expertly attached them to my ankles and wrists.

"These are quite ingenious. If I pull this way," I was suddenly bent over my face to the carpet my ass in the air. "Or I can pull this way," my shoulders were pulled back my wrists meeting my ankles, which caused an unpleasant bowing of my back. "I think we'll start out this way."

Mindy returned wearing the top of lingerie suit, no bottom. In her arms she carried a bowl of sudsy water and in her hand she held a razor. I felt a pang of helplessness; they could kill me, along with a twinge of excitement, my dick rose once again. "Now, I don't want to see any blood, dear," Casey began caressing my nipples sending shivers through me. She then grabbed my ponytail and cruelly tied it to the strap so that my neck was quite exposed to the blade. Casey whispered in my ear, "Don't be afraid Mindy is very good at this, in fact its what she studied in school. Now don't move and there'll be no accidents."

Mindy began to lather my face, while behind me Casey was fondling my balls. The fear, the trepidation, the feel of the razor at my exposed throat as it scraped. The feel of the fingers rolling my balls in the sack. "Don't move" my balls were caught in a viselike grip, I tried not to scream for fear the other girl would slit my throat. A pouch was being tied to my balls; it felt like tiny pinpricks as the ties were tightened. A sheath was next encasing my cock, little pinpricks also ran inside as the blade scraped across my cheek. Now my nipples are being pinched just as she sliced my sideburns, and then clips were attached to each nipple as she stroked the cleft of the chin. And then I felt the blade at my adam's apple and heard the chuckle just as a finger was jammed up my asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.