Casey At The Bat - Cover

Casey At The Bat

Copyright© 2007 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mild mannered lab rat finds out what it is like to date the most beautiful girl on campus. What it's like is not something he is believing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   School  

Here she comes again. Walking across the lobby, every head swivels boy and girl, as she makes her way to the back of the room. She is blonde with a certain type of haughtiness that causes women to have uncomfortable thoughts, men wild visions in dreams. Dressed in a red-striped tube top, red miniskirt and 5" stiletto ruby slippers she was every man's Dorothy and she was walking into my office.

I am a very unimposing man of twenty-six, reddish-brown hair tied back in a ponytail, good enough physique for tennis but not football, recently married to a woman I now find cold as a fish in bed and this angel stops at my desk bends over just enough for me to get that incredible uncomfortable feeling once again in my loins and asks if I am alright.

If I'm all right, of course I'm not all right. My view of her tank top to say the least is revealing to say the most is heaven. My ability to rise from my desk will have to wait several minutes as I think of baseball and mother-in-laws. A knowing smile curls her lips with just the cruelest bend, then she thrusts her body upright and begins speaking.

"We went to the mall last night, and Jimmy and Suzy and Carol were all at the bowling pins," She smirks, "Hey are you listening to me?" She bends back over the desk, "or is there only one thing on your mind."

She laughs and straightens again and I am beginning to feel powerless in the wake of this beauty, the wake of this exuberance. "I bet you would be nervous if the other kids could see what I can."

She looks directly at my crotch that smile playing upon her lips again, then pulls out a paper from her notebook and hands it to me.

"Could you look over my paper" she moves around the desk, "I'm having trouble with some of my punctuation". The air conditioner must have turned off because the temperature in the office has elevated to an unbearable degree. She places her hand on my arm in an all-too-familiar gesture as I try to read the paper she has given me. I don't see any mistakes and when I raise my eyes the pattern of red and white appear so close, the fragrance of her shampoo so enticing, the hardness of a point in the center of her breast so alluring. I quickly point out a mistake attempting to break the spell, the overpowering spell, but in my exuberance brush across her breast.

"Ooh baby," that smile again, "Did you do that on purpose or could you just not have helped yourself." She is toying with me like a butterfly on a pin and I try to speak, but as I do she thrusts her breast against my lips. "Am I turning you on, mister man?" Damn my wife for turning me down last night. I gaze across the lab to see if anyone has noticed my little indiscretion as she bends to my ear and whispers "Is your wee little winkee glad to see me." She grabs at my cock. "Oh, I guess we'll have to come up with a new name for that won't we." She squeezes hotly; still no one is paying attention. "I think I'll call it worm, is your big hairy worm glad to see me?"

She squeezes again and I can feel the mother of all orgasms approaching, she abruptly lets go. I groan as she rises to her full height, but all I see is her skirt ride up and her panties come into view. Standing there with her legs slightly spread I can make out the outline of her lips through the cotton, can detect a slight fragrance of her womanhood, a smell like heaven that only an eighteen year old possesses. I breathe in deeply hoping not to be caught but as I gaze upward she towers above that damn grin prominent.

"How's the view from down there?" she smirks and I realize that I have bent forward in my chair, "My but your face shades a proper crimson when you're embarrassed and speaking of bare-assed". She drops her pencil and turns and bends over straight-kneed to retrieve it. I am graced by a sight I could not believe. I dated several girls in college and since I am a leg man, all were nicely proportioned. In fact, one of the reasons I married my wife was because of her nice butt. But I had never encountered at this close proximity the globes caressed by those frill panties. Now I understand the term a "heart-shaped box" and caught in an insane desire I pushed my nose right up in the center of those nades.

"Was there something good there to sniff you naughty boy. My my does my tush make you lose control," she gazed down at me, "And that blush is a perfect shade." I quickly looked up from my indiscretion and scoured the room. Did anyone see what I had done, did anyone notice? I thought I caught a glimpse of one, maybe a smile from another, this is insanity. She straightened up once again adjusted her skirt and strutted out of my office, flicking a note upon my desktop as she leaves.

Let me explain my predicament. I work in a computer lab at a local community college in the Midwest. We cater to as many as a thousand students in a week over half being of the female gender. Girls walking in dressed in the scantiest of clothing, girls flirting or perhaps it is the other way around. And believe me, my ass is fired if I should become embroiled in a scandal such as this. The community we live in is small and god fearing, a church going community. And to say the least working in this proximity to this much tail has placed a strain upon my marriage, my wife being of the conservative type: church on Sundays, missionary, wifely duty, no noise, etc.

Then in walks this goddess, Casey Martin, who moves like an angel and seven evening stars. She is definitely not homegrown; she must be from California or some other exotic region, because no one before her has ever made me feel this way before. Trembling I picked up the note and read it: Meet me by your car at 1:00 sharp and we can continue where we left off. Don't make me talk to the dean. -Casey I sat stock-still at my desk after she left, praying that my raging hard-on would subside before a student asked for help, but the more I thought of the humiliation the harder I got. I had to do something to get this girl out of my head, picked up a football magazine and read until I was presentable. I spent the next few hours helping students, chatting with them, but my thoughts returned constantly to the note. This was quite a quandary, to risk a scandal and an adulteress one and with a student for god's sake. Then I thought about the note and the threat that was implied, what did she mean talk to the dean.

I broke out in a sweat as 1:00 approached still unsure of my course of action. Sex with the wife had trickled away to practically nothing. Hell, since we've been married she has rarely been aggressive in bed and had certainly never pushed her ass in my face. At least with Casey I would get the tail I had always dreamed of regardless of the consequences. Then I came back to the threat, who does the little bitch think she is. I was working up the nerve to tell her where to get off. I swear as I left my office, as I made a lame excuse to my lab partner, as I walked outside onto the balcony of the building, I was determined to tell her off. At the railing I saw her, even at 500 feet it was obvious it was her. She saw me, waved then bent over and wiggled her ass. I had to laugh; all the fight left me I had to have this angel.

I tried to walk inconspicuously to my car, as if nothing was going on, just an appointment. She was standing two cars down, I sighed in relief, as I hurried to open the door and get in. I reached over to unlock her door and wave her over, but she stopped at the passenger door. I worded what's the problem to her, but she remained arms folded across her breasts, eyes shooting laser beams down at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.