Ron: Just A Growing Boy, Part III - Cover

Ron: Just A Growing Boy, Part III

Copyright© 2007 by Heatheranne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The continuing story of a boy coming to grips '" so to speak, with his considerable assets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Masturbation   Size  

Ms. Pearson's office took up most of the workroom, but that left an area of shelves and counters that held books, both old and new, plus all the odds and ends that accumulated in such a space. "There's not much to it," said Amy as she stepped up to one of the counters. She picked up a handheld scanner and took a new book from a stack that was piled on the counter. She then ran the scanner over the bar code on the book cover. A nearby computer beeped and a small printer began to hum. Two labels fell from the printer. "This one goes on the spine," said Amy as she stuck the label on the book. "And this one goes inside the front cover." She placed the other label in the appropriate place. "Now it's ready to go on the shelf," she said, placing the book on a wheeled cart.

Ron nodded. "If you'll make the labels, then I'll put them on the books," he said as he handed Amy the next book from the stack.

"Okay," said Amy. They easily fell into a rhythm of printing and labeling the new books. She couldn't help but notice that Ron was sort of pushing and rubbing the front of his jeans against the side of the counter as he worked. She leaned her head back just a bit. Yes, it certainly looked as if he was pressing a big, fat erection against the counter.

Ron worked through the stack of new books. It wasn't until he came to the last couple of books, that he became aware he'd been shoving his dick against the counter all along. Hell, he couldn't help it. He had been horny all morning, and now he was working beside a pretty girl who smelled just really good. No wonder he was aroused. He wondered if Amy had noticed anything. Looking out of the corner of his eye, he looked to see if she was looking. And indeed she was looking ... in fact, she was openly staring at his cock.

Ron smiled. He didn't mind that one bit. If anything, it felt as if his dick had become even harder and larger. He labeled the last book and put it on the cart. Turning to Amy, he pulled his shoulders back and made sure that the bulge in his pants was totally bulging. "So now what?" he asked.

Amy bit at her lower lip. She could tell by the look on his face that he knew that she'd been ogling his dick-bulge. Oh what the hell, she thought. She looked through the small window of the workroom door into the main room of the library. She could see that Ms. Pearson was busy talking to the class of students. "Come back here," she said to Ron.

They walked to the rear corner of the room. Amy knew that they weren't totally hidden, but she didn't really care at that point. She turned to face Ron. She tilted her head just so and looked expectantly into his eyes. She hoped for a kiss, but she knew that boys her age were clueless about these things. They'd probably just stand there in awkward silence until one of them backed out of the situation. Abruptly, his hands were on her hips and he was kissing her. It was a hell of a kiss too. His lips were firm and moist and warm, and his tongue was in her mouth, probing and writhing. Where the hell had he learned this stuff? Her cousin, Mike, didn't kiss like this and he was sixteen.

Amy grabbed onto Ron's upper arms and held on for the ride. His hands slipped to her ass and he pressed the hardness of his cock against her groin. Their kiss went on and on until Ron was practically dry fucking her; his hips kept on pulsing his cock against her tummy.

Suddenly Ron broke off their wet kiss. He pulled back and took her hands in his. "If we keep this up, I'm going to make a mess in my pants," he said sheepishly.

"We wouldn't want that," said Amy as she dove at his belt buckle. In seconds she had his pants down to his knees. There was a wet spot on his underwear where the tip of his cock ended. She spread the opening in his shorts with her eager fingers. It was a struggle, but she managed to get his cock into the open. Damn, the thing was big. It was bigger than Mike's, and he'd assured her that he was bigger than average. She ran her palm up the underside of his shaft and was rewarded with a flow of clear pre-cum across her fingers.

"Suck it," said Ron. Once again Amy wondered where he'd learned all this. He sounded as if he told someone to tongue his dick every day. She looked at the flared head and broad shaft. There was no way that she was going to get the whole thing in her mouth like she did Mike's. But that didn't stop her from lowering her mouth to his twitching cock-head to see just how much she could manage.

Karen finished speaking to the class. She pulled a television mounted on a tall audio/visual cart before the students. Popping a video into its player, Karen turned on the TV. A bunch of cartoon characters began to tell the students about the Dewey Decimal System. Karen knew that the students would rather see it on TV as to hear the information from her. She moved to the back of the room and cut off some of the lights so that the dancing cartoon monkeys on the TV were more visible. When she was sure that the students were more or less engrossed, Karen wandered toward her office and the library's workroom. She peered through the tall, narrow window in the workroom door. Ordinarily, you couldn't see into that room because of the glare created by the lights in the main room. But now she could see the worktable and shelves. Now where were Ron and Amy, she wondered. She took a few steps to the side, and through an opening in a rack of shelves, she saw Ron. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. For a second she thought he had fallen asleep on his feet, but then he grimaced and looked down as if he were in pain. Karen wondered what in the hell was going on.

She moved closer to the door, leaning her head from side to side to get the best angle to see between the shelves. Suddenly, she saw the top of Amy's head rise and fall. Her head seemed to be at waist-level to Ron and ... oh fuck no, thought Karen. That couldn't be happening. Could it? Amy couldn't be giving Ron a blow job. No fucking way.

Karen stepped even closer to the door. She moved to the side as far as she could and still keep the two students in view. She found herself bending over and tilting her head to the side a bit ... and there it was. She could see Ron's cock. At least she thought she could. That couldn't be it, could it? She watched as Amy's stretched lips revealed an improbably long shaft. Karen stifled a gasp. The boy was enormous. His cock was huge for a boy his age and size. Hell, it was huge for a grown man.

Karen saw Ron say something and then Amy let the head of his cock pop out of her mouth. She took his dick in both hands and began to eagerly stroke it while moving to the side. Ron got a funny look on his face and then a thick, white stream of cum shot from the tip of his dick. Karen's eyes flew open wide. No man came that much. But then he did it again and again. Between the shelves, Karen saw the creamy spurts arc through the air and fall to the floor. She could hardly believe her eyes. Covering her mouth with her hand, she backed away from the door. On weakened knees, she made her way to a stool behind the circulation desk. As she sat, she realized that her pussy lips were full and ripe. It was midmorning, at school, and she was unimaginably horny. She hadn't been this hot for a dick since she couldn't remember when.

Karen's eyes darted around the library. No one could see what she was about to do. She raised off the stool just long enough to spread her legs and gather up the material of her skirt. Then, grasping the edge of the stool, she rocked her clit against the heel of her hand. Damn, she hadn't done this in years. She rocked back and forth. The stool creaked, but not so loudly that anyone was going to hear it over the sounds from the TV.

She stared into the distance and imagined Ron between her legs; his slim hips pounding that magnificent cock between her cunt lips. That was what she needed, not her husband's puny, half-limp dick. She rocked against her hand, thinking about Ron. It was almost all she could do not to run into the workroom and rape the boy. But what if she did? She wondered if he could get it up again this fast. Ummm ... the way that dick looked, she bet he was still hard. She bet that he could thrill her again and again. That big dick should be able to stay up long enough to give her tons of orgasms. Boys his age were nothing but walking hard-ons anyway. And what were the odds that he would be here, just what she needed, working under her nose?

Abruptly, Karen stopped her public masturbation. Indeed, what were the odds? Monica had seemed awfully eager to send her some help. Did she know what was swinging between Ron's legs? Was that oversized piece of boy-meat what she meant by help? She bit her lower lip and resumed rocking and pressing on her clit through her dress and panties. She'd have to think about Monica and her motives later. Her orgasm was approaching. It was approaching at a maddeningly slow rate, but almost ... almost, and there it was. She took a deep breath and held it as the waves of sensation washed through her body. She fought to keep her face passive and her body still as her pussy clenched in spasms. Her faced flushed with hot blood. There was nothing she could do about that but hope that none of her pimply faced students would need her attention right now. Finally, the sensations passed, and she could breathe once more.

When lunch time came around, Karen headed for the cafeteria. Most days she couldn't stomach its nourishing but unappetizing food, but today she was starved. She smiled to herself. Masturbating must have given her an appetite. She got her tray of food and headed for one of the tables reserved for teachers. She had just taken her seat when she saw Monica come through the line. She motioned the principal over.

"Hi," said Monica as she put her tray on the table. The woman had double portions of everything. She could sure pack away the calories without showing it on her hips.

"How's it going?" asked Karen. The two women talked shop for a few minutes and then Karen worked up the courage to mention Ron.

"How's that working out?" asked Monica.

"Oh his work in the library is fine," said Karen. "But I have to tell you about an incident that occurred this morning." She went on to tell her about Ron and Amy. Monica seemed to take the whole kids-having-sex-in-school thing too calmly. Karen was almost through with her account when Monica looked over her shoulder and motioned to someone. A few seconds later April Yount, the school nurse, sat her tray on the table.

The pixyish blonde said, "How're we doing, ladies?"

"Karen was telling me about something that happened in the library," said Monica. "Would you mind repeating it?" she asked Karen.

"Okay," said Karen. She launched into the story once more. When she finished, she noticed that both of the other women had the oddest look on their faces. Then Monica glanced at April, and April glanced at Monica, and then they both burst our laughing.

"I swear it's true," said Karen.

"We believe you," said Monica.

"Every word," said April. "Fantastic cock – isn't it?"

Karen hadn't referred to the size of Ron's penis. "So you know?" she asked, thoroughly confused.

"Not about this morning," said Monica, "but we certainly know about Ron."

Karen's eyes narrowed in concentration. She put two and two together and came to an improbable yet logical conclusion. "So that's why you sent Ron to work in the library. My husband's being unfaithful, so you send me this boy with a swinging cock?" she said indignantly.

"Your husband's cheating on you?" asked April.

"With his beautiful assistant," Monica informed April.

"What do you expect me..." said Karen.

"Young too, I bet," said April.

" ... to do with..." said Karen.

"Aren't they all? And with tits out to here, I bet," said Monica, drawing back her shoulders to accentuate her own considerable bust.

" ... Ron!?" finished Karen loudly with a slap of hand on the table.

"Quietly," hissed Monica; her eyes darted from side to side to see if Karen's outburst had drawn attention. "We don't need to tell the world." She continued in a low but normal voice, "I didn't know if anything would happen between you and Ron, but I thought that – if things worked out - he might help you with a measure of psychological/sexual revenge."

Karen looked at the two women as if they'd lost their minds. As much as the sight of Ron's cock had thrilled her pussy, and as much as she might want it, the thought of having it was ridiculous. "That young stud wouldn't be interested in an older woman," she said.

"Yes, he would," said Monica.

"Oh yeah," said April.

Karen read the expressions on their faces. "You mean that you two..." asked Karen.

"Both of us," said April.

"And the best part," said Monica, "is that he doesn't even know how good he is."

"I know," said April. "Can you imagine how big a stud he'll be when he's grown?"

"He'll have to beat the girls off with a stick," said Monica.

April shook her head in amused disagreement. "He'll just club them over the head with his cock."

As both women chuckled over their little joke, Karen was thinking of possibilities.


After the children had left for the day, Monica made her way to the school infirmary. When she walked in, April was taking supplies from a box and storing them in a cabinet.

"Hey," said April.

"Hi," said Monica. She wandered into the room, looking at nothing in particular and touching things in an aimless manner.

"Wow, what's your problem?" asked April. She broke down the box, folded it flat and thrust it into a bag used by the school for recycling.

"Hmmm?" said Monica.

"You're always so large and in charge. Right now you look lost," said April.

"I'll have to work on my inscrutable look for principals," Monica said with a wan smile. "Actually, I was wondering if we did the right thing in introducing Ron to Karen."

"We?" said April, looking surprised. It hadn't been her idea. She held up her hand to stop any protests from the principal. "I know what you mean. So what's the problem?"

"Oh ... you know ... felony, disgrace, humiliation, jail. I sort of upped the ante when I brought Karen in."

"I wouldn't worry about it," April said. "Karen's not going to say anything to anyone, and Ron..." She walked over and took Monica's hands in hers. She had to crane her neck to look her in the eye. Monica must have been near six-feet tall in her modest heels. "Well, why would Ron complain? He's getting some pretty high class pussy here."

Monica squeezed the diminutive nurse's hands and laughed. "I hope you're right. I hope Ron's enjoying our so called high class pussy." She sighed. "But even if he doesn't turn us in, I'm pretty sure he'll want to move on to the younger stuff, eventually."

"Well, we may lose that magnificent fucker, but as much as I stand, or lie down, in awe of Ron's cock, there's another one readily available," April said with a twinkle.

"Oh, I don't know..." said Monica, suddenly unsure of herself once again.

"You know, I can't forget that kiss we shared," April said. While fooling around with Ron's cock the other day, the two had locked lips when they met at the top of his dick.

April stood on her tiptoes and pulled down on Monica's hands. The two women locked gazes and then they were kissing. It was a tender kiss at first. Their lips brushed and explored, nipping and nibbling. April was the aggressor; she slipped her tongue into Monica's mouth at the first natural opportunity. Her hands went to Monica's breasts, kneading and cupping her firm mounds. Suddenly, she stopped. "We shouldn't do this," she said as she went to the infirmary door.

Monica was stunned. She followed April with her eyes. "I ... I suppose not..." she said, her face a mixture of guilt and regret.

" ... until we lock the door," said April as she flicked the door's latch. She scampered back and immediately unzipped Monica's skirt. "First this," she said, letting it drop to the floor. "And now this awful thing," she said, referring to the heavy duty panty that Monica wore. April wrestled the garment to the floor, and Monica's cock was exposed. It was a tiny thing, only three inches long, but it was perfectly proportioned. It was erect too, with a clear pearl of pre-cum glistening at the tip. "Well, well, look who's excited," April said with a grin. She led Monica to the examination table and had her lay on her back. That put Monica's throbbing member at a convenient height. She swooped down and took the entire rod into her eager mouth.

"Ahhh..." cried Monica. Her hips tossed on the table.

April rolled the morsel of a cock around in her mouth, stroking it with her lips and tongue. After several moments of play, she locked her lips around Monica's cock-shaft and sucked as hard as she could.

"Wha ... what are you doing?" moaned Monica.

April knew exactly what she was doing. It was something that drove men wild. April felt Monica's cock-head swell in her mouth, making it extremely sensitive. She raced her vacuum locked mouth up and down the principal's cute cock.

"April, I ... ohhh," Monica's voice rose in pitch as she came. A watery stream of cum erupted from her cock. Her hips bucked into the air and she grabbed April's head and pressed it to her groin. "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh ... oh my god," she moaned as her dick convulsed.

When Monica's hands collapsed to her side and her body went limp, April whispered, "We're, not finished yet." She put two fingers in her mouth and slicked them down with her spit. Spreading Monica's vaginal lips wide with her free hand; she thrust her two moistened fingers into Monica's pussy.

"April. April!" gasped Monica. She'd just cum, but her lover wouldn't relent. She felt the sexual tide rising in her body once again. Her wilted cock pumped back to a full hard.

Good ... enjoy it, April thought. "Come for me ... Come as much as you want with that cute pussy". She lowered her mouth and nibbled sharply on Monica's clit. Monica gave a soft scream as she came again, bathing April's face as her juices flowed in a reeling, orgasmic bliss.

With one final moan and a gasp, Monica's shuddering body went limp. She sighed; her half lidded eyes stared at something millions of miles away. April noted in triumph that Monica's cock had not yet cum, and still throbbed invitingly. She quickly stripped off her skirt and panties; it was time for her fun. She climbed on the examination table, and straddled Monica's hips. It took a few seconds to get all the parts in position. She didn't want that cute, little cock in her pussy; she wanted it on her clit. Monica caught on, and soon they established a hot fuck rhythm. It was just a matter of who was going to cum first.

"Oh shit, yes!" gasped April, as she won the race to orgasm. She ground her hot cunt against Monica's spiffy little dick until it spurted once again.


A week later, at school, Karen had the outline of a plan in mind. She was determined to humiliate her husband at least as much as he had humiliated her. Step one was to see if she could involve young Ron. She took off her jacket and hung it over the back of her office chair. No one could accuse her of dressing less than ladylike, however she had managed to reach provocative. Today, she was wearing a dark, pencil skirt which showed her ass nicely. Her sleeveless top, which stretched across her boobs, was white and just opaque enough to hint at her black lace bra.

She watched as Ron entered the library for his homeroom shift. She had made sure that there would be a minimum of traffic in the library that morning. At least there wouldn't be anything the other assistant couldn't handle. And that other assistant wasn't Amy, she wouldn't be around to distract Ron.

"Ron," she said briskly, "would you come with me? I need some help rearranging the books in storage."

"Yes, ma'am," said Ron. He hustled to throw his book bag behind the circulation desk and then join April. In seconds, they were walking down the hall away from the library. Stopping in front of an unmarked door, Karen produced a key and unlocked it.

There was a bank of light switches just inside the door. Karen flicked on only one of the switches, leaving the room in dim light. The room was lined with shelves half-filled with unused textbooks and reference materials. There was a low table in the center of the room, also laden with books. The room was musty, but the air conditioning made it tolerable.

"Let's see," said Karen as she looked over the piles on the table. "Push these books to the center of the table and clear out an area here on the side."

"Okay," said Ron. He carefully pushed the dozen high stacks of books out of the way. When he finished, he stood back and waited on Karen for his next chore. To his surprise, she took a seat on the table that he had just cleared. He noticed that when she carelessly crossed her legs, Ms. Pearson's skirt rode almost crotch high on her legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.