Ron: Just A Growing Boy, Part III - Cover

Ron: Just A Growing Boy, Part III

Copyright© 2007 by Heatheranne

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing story of a boy coming to grips '" so to speak, with his considerable assets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Masturbation   Size  

beep ... Beep ... BEEP ... BEEP! ... BEEP!! went the alarm clock. Whack, went Ron's hand as he stuffed the irritating tones back in their box. He rolled onto his back in bed and stretched luxuriously. Pushing and pulling at his coverings, he soon had them more or less flat across his body. Flat except for a telltale lump arising from his lower torso. Despite the confining weight of his pajamas, sheet, blanket and comforter Ron's dick was tenting the bed-clothes. He flexed the muscles of his groin and watched as the lump arose a couple of inches and then fell back. "And now showing in the center of the bed, the mighty, mighty dick of doom – yay, hoo, aaa," he whispered to himself, playing the parts of both an imaginary announcer, and the sounds of an adoring crowd of onlookers. He strained his cock muscles and this time the covers arose even higher. "It's a new personal best ladies and gentlemen," Ron announced enthusiastically to himself. He rolled his hips a couple of times, the feel of his dick against the covers was nice. It made him begin to think about his first orgasm of the day.

He yawned and inhaled the aroma of coffee. His mother was up already. Certainly, she could play an integral part in that orgasm. Ron grinned to himself in anticipation and threw off his covers. Climbing from the bed, he pulled off his pajamas and threw them on the comforter. With his oversized cock pointing at the ceiling, he went to the bathroom. The darn thing was so hard, he had to lean forward and push on the head of his dick in order to get it aimed at the commode. After a few seconds of concentration, he was able to produce a healthy stream of piss. Then he ran the water for a quick shower. No dawdling here, he soaped up and rinsed off in only minutes. Then he was out and toweling himself dry. His cock was as stiff as ever as he made his way through the house.

Ginny, Ron's mother, sat at the dining room table. She had a newspaper spread out, reading an article as she sipped at a mug of steaming coffee. She looked up as Ron entered the room, naked as the day he was born. "Good morning, tiger," she said with a grin.

"Morning," said Ron. He went right to his mother's side, his dick quivering mere inches from her elbow.

"I see you've come to give your mom some cream to go with her coffee," she said, eyeing his oversized cock.

"Yeah," said Ron. Only weeks ago, Ron would never had said, "yeah," to his mother. It was always, "yes ma'am, and no ma'am." But now that he was pushing his cock down her throat and up her twat on a regular basis, she wasn't quite such a stickler for good manners.

"Mmmm ... you smell good," Ginny said. She stroked his cock with one hand as she ran her fingers through his hair, combing the damp strands into place. Her finger ran up the cum-tube on the underside of his dick and a stream of pre-cum dripped from its slit. She licked the clear fluid from her fingers, relishing this appetizer before the main meal. She kissed the tip of his dick and then stretched her lips around the head. Pulling back, she stroked him with both hands and said, "I think you've grown in the past couple of weeks. Keep that up and I won't be able to give you any more blowjobs."

"Uh," said Ron. Clearly, his mind was on this morning's fellatio and not on the potential size of his already oversized cock. He pushed his hips forward to encourage his mother. He was beyond horny; it had been all he could do not to shoot his wad in the shower.

Ginny fitted her mouth back over Ron's throbbing cock-head. She bobbed her head a dozen times as the head of his cock swelled with each stroke of her tongue and lips. Ron grunted and a stream of cum splashed into her mouth. She swallowed once, twice and three times trying to keep up with his spewing cock. Finally, his viscous flow subsided and she was able to lift her head. "Oh, honey," she said, "I think that was the biggest load yet."

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, in an exclusive community, in a bedroom only slightly smaller than Ron's entire home, Karen Pearson checked her watch. It was time for her to hop in the shower, dress and then grab a breakfast snack before work. "About through?" she asked her husband. Eugene Pearson was between her legs, his arms stiff against the mattress on the outside of her shoulders. His back was arched as his hips drove his diminutive prick in and out of Karen's pussy.

Eugene's face screwed up in a grimace, his body shook in tremors and a series of grunts escaped his lips. Within seconds, his orgasm finished as quickly as it had begun. Panting, he pushed himself to his knees, his wet dick was already limp between his legs.

Karen swung her leg over her husband's head. A roll and a scoot and she was off their larger than king-size bed and headed for her personal bathroom. She'd already had her orgasm, two of them as a matter of fact, both by way of her husband's tongue. Otherwise, he'd never have earned his way into her luscious puss. He certainly couldn't get her off with his dick. She could barely feel the thing when they fucked.

Showered and made up, Karen emerged from the bedroom wearing an expensive but modest forest green dress. It had three-quarter sleeves, a v-neck with a snug waist and a godet skirt that clung nicely to her hips and flared to just below her knees. Nothing too daring, she was a school librarian after all. It wasn't as if she needed the job, but she liked to be independent, at least to some degree. Eugene was a genius at computer programming and his company practically printed money. He was one of those nerds who had barely seen the light of day through high school and college, and Karen had taken advantage of that fact. It had been easy for her tight, sexy body to catch his eye, and he had practically fainted at her feet when she had agreed to a date. She had been the sexual aggressor of course, careful not to show disappointment at the first glimpse of his puny dick. For Eugene's part, after years when girls wouldn't give him a second thought, he'd been overwhelmed with lust over the absolutely beautiful babe who fulfilled his every adolescent fantasy. And he'd certainly made up for lost time; they'd fucked practically nonstop for months while he'd made his first fortune. He had proposed on the condition that they make a prenuptial agreement. The paper didn't protect his wealth, instead it made sure that she got more than her fair share. The document was complicated, but in essence it said that if a divorce was her fault, then she got millions. But if he was the screw-up then she could multiply that settlement by hundreds.

Ready for school, Karen headed for the kitchen. She poured a glass of orange juice and opened her box of breakfast bars. She could tell that Eugene had been in her food again. He'd been watching his diet lately, not indulging in the office doughnuts as often. He still had a paunch, but it wasn't as bad as it had been. Karen chewed the oatmeal bar thoughtfully.

Arriving at school, Karen went through her usual routine. She checked in at the office, collected her mail, spoke to the teachers and staff she encountered along the way, and made her way to the library.

"Good morning, Ms. Pearson," said a cheerful voice.

Karen looked behind the check-out desk. Amy Zacker, one of her student assistants was already on duty. At the beginning of the year, Amy had looked as if she belonged in a library. She'd worn her hair drawn back in a bun and she'd worn glasses that were forever slipping down her nose. But lately, it seemed as if the girl had blossomed. Her hair was down and cut into a cute style, and she'd taken to wearing clothes that showed off her slim figure. The glasses had given way to contacts or surgery. Karen wouldn't be surprised to learn that the girl had found the joys of the opposite sex. "Hello Amy, how are you today," asked Karen.

"Oh, I'm fine," said Amy, looking away shyly.

They discussed some library business and then Karen went into her office. She put her own special blend of coffee on to brew; she couldn't stand the battery acid that the cafeteria staff made, and settled down at her desk. The phone rang. "Library, Ms. Pearson," she answered into the handset.

"Ms. Pearson," said one of the student office workers, "there's a Mr. Archer here to see you?"

"Send him down," said Karen. In a few minutes a man of average looks and height appeared in her office. Being average was good for a man in Archer's profession, he was a private detective.

Karen had become suspicious of Eugene. Lately, he'd become harder to contact. He wasn't in his office as much and when she called his cell she'd found that she was getting his voice mail more and more often. And then there was the business about his weight loss and his new fitness kick. According to all the woman's television talk shows, these were sure signs of infidelity. When Archer arrived, they took seats in her office. Karen poured them both some coffee.

"Very good," said Archer after taking a sip. He opened a briefcase that he had brought with him. Pulling out a laptop computer he opened it and let the system boot up. They chatted about the weather until the computer was ready, and then Archer pulled a DVD from his briefcase. He held it before Karen and said, "This is a compilation of the video my team shot while your husband was on his business trip. Frankly, a lot of this stuff violates your husband's right to privacy. If you were to take up legal action against Mr. Pearson, then you and I and a handful of lawyers would have to set down and talk about how much of this stuff you can use."

"I understand," said Karen.

Archer put the DVD in the computer and in a few seconds Amy was watching her husband walk into a combination resort and convention center in Dallas.


Eugene stood idly in the atrium of the hotel as his assistant, Nancy Webster, handled the check in. She was charming the young clerk. The young man behind the tall counter was all eager smiles and expressive gestures. If he had been a puppy, then he would have been piddling with eagerness to please. That was to be expected, Nancy could be flirtatious and charming when she wanted to be. It didn't hurt that she had the looks and figure of a bikini model. Just watching her backside shift and sway beneath her business suit made Eugene's dick hard. That and the steady consumption of erection medication he took these days.

Nancy turned from the desk. Tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder, she walked to Eugene. She held up two key-cards and said, "One deluxe business suite for you, and one adjoining room for me." She handed Eugene his card. "Our luggage is ready," she said, nodding at the bellboy who was standing next to a full luggage cart. "We should go check out our rooms." She lowered her voice and smiled seductively. "We could see how much spring there is in the beds."

Eugene nodded somberly as if his assistant was simply passing on some piece of business communication. He led the way into the elevator and in a few minutes he was tipping the bellboy as the young man left Eugene's suite. As soon as the door to the hallway closed, he went to the door of the adjoining room and unlocked it. He made the trek to his bedroom; the suite was the size of a modest home. As Eugene tossed his jacket and tie on the king-size bed, he heard the click of a lock and soft footsteps. A few seconds later, Nancy appeared in the doorway. Damn, she looks good, thought Eugene. She'd kicked off her shoes so that now she was on eye level with her boss. She'd also removed her jacket to reveal her full breasts straining against her navy blouse. Her blonde hair lay tousled across her shoulders. She couldn't have looked hotter if she'd been naked.

"We're alone," said Eugene. It was his signal that they could drop their professional mien.

In a second, Nancy had her arms around his neck and her tits pressed tightly on his chest. "Isn't there something sexy about a hotel room?" she asked, staring into his eyes.

"Only if you're in it," he said with a kiss. Six months ago she had been on the campus of MIT, getting her degree in computer technology and turning away suitors by the score. She had applied for employment at Eugene's company just as he had needed an assistant. His long time aide had decided to take an early retirement and travel the world. He'd been reluctant to waste Nancy's talent on a glorified secretarial position, but she had been persuasive. He assumed that she saw her job as a shortcut to the top, but with his dick throbbing and her tongue in his mouth, he didn't care. Letting her sleep her way to the executive floor seemed like a grand idea at the moment.

She tugged on his arm and led Eugene to the bed where she perched on the edge of the mattress. Nancy checked her watch and said, "We have a few minutes before the reception starts."

"For what?" asked Eugene, knowing damn good and well what was coming next, or maybe that should be - who was cumming next.

Nancy simply smiled and unzipped his trousers. In seconds she had pulled his cock into the open. Eugene was happy to see that his dick was almost fully erect. With a flick of her tongue, Nancy pulled his entire cock into her hot mouth.

"Oh, Nancy, that's wonderful," he sighed. Karen rarely gave him head. He was always obliged to stroke his dick hard on his own before inserting it her pussy.

Nancy sucked on the entire length of his dick until it was stiff. With her face in his crotch, she rolled her tongue around the bulging head. When she had him as stiff as he was going to get, Nancy began to bob her head, fucking him with her hot mouth.

Eugene looked down. The heavy mass of Nancy's blonde hair swayed with the movement of her head on his cock. He caught glimpses of her beautiful, young face against the background of her jutting breasts. It was all too much for him. Barely three minutes since Nancy had touched his zipper, his head tilted back and he stared at the decorative molding near the ceiling of the room. A glimmer of a reflection caught his eye as he shot his thin, watery cum into Nancy's mouth. He had no idea that the glimmer was the reflection off a camera lens.


"That's enough for now," said Karen sadly as she gently pushed the screen of the laptop out of her sight.

"Okay, ma'am," said Archer. This was the part of his job that he dreaded most. After hearing and seeing the bad news, he never knew how the wife or girlfriend was going to react. Some screamed, some cried, and some even tried to drag him into bed for a bit of instant revenge. But the look on Karen Pearson's face told him that she was going to be one of the cold ones. She quietly and efficiently concluded their business and soon he was back in the hallway, heading for the school entrance. He gave an appreciative nod to a tall, stunningly beautiful African-American woman as they passed in the hall.

"Good morning," said Monica Lincoln as she passed Archer in the hallway. She'd noticed that Karen had a visitor this morning and a sixth sense had told her to check on the librarian. As the school's principal and Karen's friend, she wondered what was going on.

She found Karen sitting at her desk. She had her coffee cup in hand, staring into the distance. "Hi," said Monica, "how's it going?"

Karen blinked and focused her eyes on her friend. "Hi," she sighed. "I've had better mornings."

"I saw your visitor. What's up?" asked Monica.

At first Karen demurred, but after some coaxing she told Monica about Eugene's infidelity. She finished with, "You know, I've always been faithful to that mini-dicked nerd."

Monica's eyebrows shot up and she sniggered. "Hell girl, I'd divorce his ass. With your looks and the type of money you'd walk away with, you could attract all the studs you want. In fact, you could do that anyway. Let him see how it feels."

Karen nodded. "I might just do that." She gave Monica a predatory smile. "The way I feel right now, I'd love to have him know that I'm fucking someone else. If he does the walking, then I get a lot more money."

"There you go," said Monica. It wasn't hard for her to imagine Karen banging some hot, young stud. Suddenly, she had an idea. "You know, you've got a lot on your mind right now. Let me get you some more help in here, another student."

Karen frowned, jarred into a new line of thought. Student aides could be a big help, but students who really wanted to do the work were few and far between. "I'm really not that busy..." she began.

"I'll set it up for you," interrupted Monica as she patted Karen's hand. "Don't worry, this boy will be good for what ails you."

Monica checked her watch as she walked quickly away from the library. There were only a few minutes left in the homeroom period. She came to Ms. Winner's classroom and stopped in the doorway. The babble of student voices, who, in theory at least, were busy at their studies, ceased. "Could I speak to Ron?" Monica asked Ms. Winner.

The attractive economics teacher nodded and looked into the class. "Ron, Ms. Lincoln wants to see you."

In a few seconds, Ron stepped into the hall with Monica. "Ron," she said, "I have an opportunity for you."

"What's that?" he asked a bit too eagerly.

Monica could only guess at what adolescent fantasy was running through the boy's mind. Actually, it was all she could do not to look at Ron's pants to see if that magnificent cock of his wasn't filling out his pants. "I would like for you to help in the library one or two mornings a week," she said.

Ron's face fell so fast it was comical. "Don't take it that way," said Monica. "I think you'd really like working with Ms. Pearson."

"Well, okay," said Ron with a complete lack of enthusiasm.

Monica reached out and squeezed his shoulder. "Give it month. If you don't like it then we'll drop it. Okay?" She gave him an exaggerated wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.