Sister's Wedding - Cover

Sister's Wedding

by JAX

Copyright© 2007 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "We'll get her really drunk and take her somewhere quiet." "You've got a nasty mind," I said with a chuckle. "I always knew there was something about you I liked."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Safe Sex   Petting   .

It had all gone very smoothly, my sister looking beautiful in her white flowing gown and, now, we were all getting well and truly plastered at the reception.

"I can remember 'er when she still wore a training bra," commented Terry, one of the two friends I was allowed to invite.

"Shit, me, too," chuckled Barry. "And I remember getting my hand under it, too, behind your dad's shed."

"Did you?" asked Terry. "Never got my hands on them myself."

Neither did I, I thought. She needs more than a training bra now, for only last night when she was having her final fitting, she was running about in her overflowing bra right in front of me. Well, there's a sight I shall miss now that she's married and left home.

"Fancy a dance?" said a female voice.

"Sure," I said, putting my drink down on the bar.

It was Diane, one of the bridesmaids and, if we are talking overflowing bras, Diane is up there with the best.

"Don't you just love a wedding?" she whispered her head on my chest.

From where I was, I had a good view right down the front of her low cut bridesmaid dress.

"Sure," I agreed.

All that free food and drink, lovely. I grabbed a half full bottle of bubbly as I passed and pulled her off the small dance floor.

"Drink?" I asked.

"I shouldn't," she giggled drunkenly. "I've had way too much already."

"There's no 'way too much' at a wedding," I said, pouring her a big glass. "Here come the lads."

Terry and Barry joined us, also carrying a bottle each.

"Get her to drink this one," whispered Barry in my ear. "I've put a 'alf bottle of vodka in it."

While Terry whisked Diane off to the dance floor, I filled her empty glass from Barry's new bottle.

"Ever had you hands on 'er tits?" asked Barry as we watched Diane and Terry dance close by.

"Yeah, once," I admitted. "Fucking nice they were, too."

"Yeah me, too," he admitted. "We'll get her really drunk and take her somewhere quiet."

"You've got a nasty mind," I said with a chuckle. "I always knew there was something about you I liked."

"Any ideas where we can take her?" he asked.

"No other than my car," I said after thinking for a few seconds.

"Should be big enough," he commented.

"Just as long as she doesn't puke all over the back seats," I said.

"Come and dance with your sister," the new bride said grabbing my hand.

"I'm going to miss you about the place," I said truthfully.

"Why, all we ever did was fight," she said also truthfully.

"Yeah, but it always made my day when you walked by in next to nothing," I said with a big grin.

"You're nothing but a pervert," she said with a laugh. "And me your sister, too."

"You may be my sister but there's nothing wrong with your figure," I said.

It must be the drink talking for I've never said things like this before.

"Yeah, I always knew you were watching me, too," she admitted.

It must be the drink talking for her, too.

"Me and the lads were reminiscing earlier about you in your training bra," I said.

"Shit, that was a long time ago," she giggled in my ear. "I need more than a training bra now."

"Ain't that the truth," I said pushing her away slightly so I could see down the front of her wedding dress.

"We were boasting as to who got their hands on them first," I added, still staring at her large chest.

"You're all a lot of dirty bastards," she said with a laugh. "Anyway, I thought gentlemen never told and, furthermore, when ever did you get your hands on my assets?"

"Never," I said sadly. "My loss."

"Too late now," she laughed loudly.

I did a couple of more circuits then I lead her back to my table.

"Ok, which wanker wants the next dance with the bride?" she asked, hands on her hips.

Terry got up and took her hand. Barry caught my eye and held up three fingers, which I took to mean Diane had drunk three glasses of the doctored champagne.

"Just as soon as the bride and groom jet off, we'll go for some fresh air," Barry said to the table.

"Yeah," agreed Diane somewhat drunkenly.

"Come on, Barry," said my sister, "last chance to have a dance with the bride."

"We're all going for a drive to get some fresh air just as soon as the bride and groom disappear," I said to Terry, nodding at Diane.

I don't know if Barry had brought him up to speed but he just nodded and smiled.

It wasn't too long before I was hugging my sister and we said our goodbyes.

"Right, let's go," said Barry taking Diane's hand.

"I don't feel too well," she groaned.

"Look, I don't want her throwing up in my car," I said as I trailed the pair out of the hall.

"Where have you parked?" asked Barry, totally ignoring my comment.

I pointed and he almost had to drag the poor girl across the car park. I unlocked my BMW and slid into the driver's seat.

"We'll get in the back with Diane," said Barry.

With Diane sandwiched between the two I drove off. I didn't want to drive too far and I knew just the spot. At this time of night the woodland car park was deserted, I parked up, turned the engine off and turned around to see what was going on.

It was very dark and I couldn't see anything but I could hear rustlings and moanings.

"Shit, I can't see anything," I said. "I'm going to put the light on."

I reached up and hit the interior light switch, it was only a few watts but it was enough. Diane's dress was off her shoulders and around her waist to expose her milky white tits. Not that I could see much of them for both Terry and Barry were mauling them.

"Fucking fine pair," said Terry to me with a big smile.

"Can't argue with that," I replied with a laughed.

"I think I'm going to be sick," she moaned.

"Oh, shit!" I said jumping out of my door. "Get her out."

We manhandled her out of the back seat and bent her over so she could be sick.

"Mind her dress," shouted Terry. "It's got to go back on Monday."

"Well get it off her," I said.

The zip at the back was already pulled down so all we had to do was pull it down and off at her feet.

"Wish I brought my camera," sighed Barry.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed with him for Diane looked spectacular in just her suspender belt and knickers.

"Get her knickers off while we have her here," suggested Barry. "Easier than when she's in the car."

I used my handkerchief to wipe her mouth while Terry and Barry pulled her thong knickers off.

"Feeling better, love?" asked Barry.

She didn't reply but she looked less green.

"Right, let's have some real fun," said Barry.

"I'm not going to kiss 'er," said Terry. "She'll taste of sick."

"Well, kiss 'er other end if you must kiss something," said Barry with a laugh.

They bundled her back into the car and by the time I had sat down and turned around they were already double teaming her. Barry was fucking her while Terry was pushing his cock into her mouth.

"Should have brought a camera," I muttered.

"Want to change places," suggested Terry.

"Naw," gulped Barry. "I'll finish here and then you can take over."

As I watched, his pace picked up and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He reached out and grabbed her left breast and groaned as he shot his load deep inside her.

"Sure hope she's on the pill," he laughed.

He opened his door and backed out zipping up as he went then he slid into the front passenger seat.

Terry was now thrusting between her legs and he wasn't going to last long either at the speed he was going.

"You going to have a go?" asked Barry as we watched Terry banging into her hard.

"Sure," I said. "But if it's alright with you wankers, I'll drop you both off, first, and then take my pleasure with the delectable Diane."

"Fine by me," laughed Barry. "But I may want seconds."

It wasn't to happen though, what with the drink and all. After about twenty minutes they both gave up trying to get their hardons back and I started the engine and dropped them both home.

By now, it was after midnight and I wanted to get Diane back and safe but not before I got what I wanted. Parked up again in the same spot, I pulled a condom from the glove compartment and crawled into the back seat with the unconscious Diane.

"You asleep?" I said pulling her slim legs open.

She just murmured something but didn't open her eyes. I freed the beast and rolled on my condom. Those wankers might have gone bare backed but I wasn't taking any chances. I pushed forwards and slipped deep inside her. My hands found her tits while I thrust into her I mauled them savagely.

"Fucking nice tits," I grunted but I don't expect she heard me.

I was getting close now, a few more hard thrusts and I was there, spunking inside her body.

"Well, I hope it was as good for you as it was for me," I whispered. "I'd better get you dressed and home."

I cleaned her up of Barry's and Terry's spunk and pulled her knickers back on. Getting her dress back on took ages but, at last, I kissed her fine tits goodbye and zipped her up.

"Let's get you back," I said.

I knew where she lived but I didn't take her there, no, I took her back to the reception hall where cleaning was still going on by both families. Carefully, so not to be seen, I carried her to the ladies loo and sat her down in one of the stalls.

"Good night, fair maiden," I said and slipped out.

"Ah, good," said my father who had just spied me. "Just in time for you to dump the rubbish."

"Right, ho," I called cheerfully.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.