Michael's First Reaction To The Shot - Cover

Michael's First Reaction To The Shot

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: Michael is given too much male testosterone in his monthly injection and almost rapes Karen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Body Modification   .

Karen put skin cream on her face, looking in the mirror how the chemise she just bought adorned her body. She admired herself as she engaged in a visual exercise of self indulgence, provocatively posing for the mirror in front of her as she rubbed the lotion on her skin. Looking at the small bottle and thinking for a second, Karen mischievously grinned and squeezed more cream out, lifting the bottom of her dress and rubbing the lotion over her bare pussy. After applying the lotion, Karen walked over to the bed and adjusted her bra-strap slightly which was giving her a little bit of trouble.

Michael walked through the hallway to his room about ready to go to sleep. The effects of the shot Cheryl had given him earlier that day were far stronger than he had thought and his head throbbed with a dull numbing pain. All he wanted was to go to sleep and hopefully shake off the effects the next morning. As Michael walked past Karen's room he glimpsed at her exposed back as she adjusted the straps on her chemise. Michael's eyes wandered down to her exposed thighs and legs. His eyes widened as he saw Karen's bottom for a brief second as the thin material of the nightgown exposed her firm cheeks.

A sudden red flush washed over Michael's chest and he sighed, supporting his body against the wall with his arm as he closed his eyes in pain and felt like his cock exploded. The throbbing tension in Michael's head increased as he opened his eyes and looked down, seeing that his cock had shot out and become rigid almost instantly. Michael lifted his head and mentally snapped as he saw Karen bending over to climb into bed.

Karen was climbing into bed when she was violently knocked over. She felt hands raise the hem of her skirt and fondle her cheeks as she looked back to see Michael leering fully erect over her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she yelled at Michael as he pinned down her arms and she felt the bulge of his g-string pouch aggressively rub against the crack between her butt. Karen felt his cock through the fabric right outside her anus as he thrust and growled loudly in frustration as the g-string fabric activated not allowing his cock any contact with what lay just beyond. Unable to thrust inside, Michael clumsily lost his balance his balance and fell over. As he fell, Karen rolled out from under him and scrambled to her bathroom, locking the door only seconds before Michael managed to get to it.

"Mom, open the door", Michael said as he banged loudly on the door.

Karen ignored Michaels repeated shouting as she picked up the telephone on the wall.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.