Once Eaten Twice Shy - Cover

Once Eaten Twice Shy

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Size   Hairy  

Victoria and Richard were sitting in their living room watching television the 12 o'clock news had just finished. When they heard a car pull into the driveway. Vicki went to the window and saw her friend and a young woman getting out of the car. "It's only 12:30. She told me she wasn't going to be here until two quick throw some clothes on and answer the door." She told Richard, as she headed upstairs to get a robe.

There was a knock on the door, and Richard opened it standing on the porch was his aunt Carol and a young woman, who could have been her twin sister. 20 years ago, she was built. Similarly, as Carol. She was tall, with blond hair and long legs and a rack that Richard couldn't take his eyes off of Carol noticed what he was staring at. She cleared her throat and said to Richard "Richard I'd like you to meet your cousin Cindy." Richard mumbled a hello, "Cindy. It's nice to meet you." The whole time he was speaking to her he couldn't take his eyes off her chest. "Richard Carol said to him be a gentleman and invite us in." Which he quickly did as

Cindy walked past and her eyes were focused clearly on the bulge barely hidden by the shorts he wore as Cindy walked past him, her fingers grazed the front of his shorts, making sure to touch his cock hidden beneath the fabric.

Victoria was coming down the stairs, dressed only in a purple satin robe. She observed Carol's niece, teasing, Richard with the touch Richard was completely oblivious to his mother's upset because Cindy was so hot.

Carol then said to Vicki, as she sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. "Come sit next to me, please." She told Vicki.

"Yes ma'am." She replied.

"Cindy be a darling and pull those shorts off of this young man,." Her tone left no doubt, who was in complete control. Cindy walked up behind Richard and pulled his shorts down to his knees and then down to his feet and Carol pointed to him and said. "Hurry up, Richard. The sooner you get out of those clothes, the sooner you can get Cindy out of hers." Richard turned and faced his cousin, waiting for Carol, to tell him to proceed.

Carol, then stood and removed the long coat. She was wearing neither Vicki, nor Richard had noticed the heels. She was wearing, nor did they notice the stocking clad legs because of the length of the coat she was wearing as it fell to the floor. Their eyes were glued to her body. She was wearing a sheer white bustier with straps, front and back that held up her stockings. She was also wearing a sheer white thong that barely covered the small patch of pubic hair that was clearly visible beneath them. There was nothing but a ledge underneath her breasts that pushed them up. Her nipples were swollen, and on the tip of each was a small drop of milk.

She reached her hand down to Vicki and pulled her up from the couch and she said to her. "While Richard undresses Cindy my tits need your attention so you need to start draining some of my milk." Vicki brought her mouth to her friends nipple and with a swat of her hand. Carol said to her"Hold on. I didn't give you permission to do that yet, did I?"

"I'm so sorry Mistress. May I please drink from your?" Carol nodded her head and lifted her left breast and taking the back of Vicki's head. She pulled her mouth to her nipple and then Vicki began to suckle.

While Vicki was pulling greedily on her breast. She pointed to Richard and said to him. "All right, Richard. You may undress my niece, but make sure you don't touch her, until I give you my permission." Cindy stood before him, waiting for him to begin his mother had told him last night. She was 21 and had just graduated from college, but the most amazing thing about her was. She was still a virgin. He wasn't quite sure of the significance of that, but he hoped as the afternoon wore on. He was going to be able to take her virginity. Richard's cock was starting to grow, as he reached down and helped her step from her shoes. Then he pulled on the anklets. She was wearing on each foot after she stepped out of those he stood and began to pull down the shorts she was wearing underneath the shorts. She had on high cut French bikini panties, as he lowered those he viewed her pussy for the first time like his mother's twat. It was completely shaved. He brought his hands to her hips and began to pull the shirt she was wearing upwards and over her head. The last thing she had on was a beautiful white underwire bra that had a clip in the front between her breasts. He undid the clip and pulled the cups to either side, and her breasts were free. Like her aunt. She had large tits that set, just as high. The difference was. She had light pink oval-shaped aureolas, and unlike her aunt tiny pencil eraser size nipples.

"Richard go sit in that wing chair Cindy. I want you on your knees on the floor in front of him." When Carol next spoke the words she said, completely caught Richard by surprise. "Richard. I expect you to be completely gentle to her, if you're not. You'll never see her again, but if you please me and her this will be the first time of many times. You will be able to enjoy her body." Richard sat in the chair completely stunned by what his aunt had just said all he could manage to do was to nod his head.

"Cindy dear, take his cock in your hands and began to gently rub it up and down. Men really enjoy that. It's called jerking him off. When you feel his cock growing in your hands. That means he's about to ejaculate, and you need to jerk him as fast as you can, he will appreciate that. When he cums now I know this young man. The first time, won't take very long, and when you feel him cumming. Place your mouth over the top and let him shoot into it. The only other task you'll need to perform at that point is to swallow. What he pumps into you"

Carol brought Victoria's mouth to her other breast and turned so she could watch the hand job, her son was getting Cindy had to use two hands to jack him because of his size. And as promised, after about three minutes she could feel Richard's cock began to harden and grow like her aunt had told her it would, as his cock began to pulse. She covered its head with her mouth and Richard emptied his balls onto her tongue and into the back of her throat. Richard was pumping his hips and had a vice like grip on the arms of the chair as he exploded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.