Once Eaten Twice Shy - Cover

Once Eaten Twice Shy

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 6: Another bedroom surprise!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Another bedroom surprise! - A

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Size   Hairy  

Rick and Vicki were sitting at the kitchen table, eating the sausage pizza that Rick had ordered for them. When the phone rang, Vicki stood and retrieved the handset.

"Hello, she said, oh hi Carol, yes. I'm sorry, good afternoon, ma'am. She said.

Ma'am? Richard thought to himself. I'm going to have to find out what that's all about.

Again she spoke. "Yes ma'am, of course. I understand. Yes ma'am. He's sitting right here with me." Saying that she reached out and handed Richard the phone.

"Hello, he said, hi Carol."

"Can your mother hear what I'm saying? say yes or no." She said to him. "No Carol." "Then listen when you hand the phone back to her. I will be brief. I want you to ask her what I'm about to tell her, don't let her try and avoid answering you okay? Now put her back on the line. Richard, extended his arm and handed the phone back to her.

Vicki put the phone back to her ear and as Richard watched, the expression on her face began to change "Yes ma'am. I understand yes ma'am I will do it." Richard wasn't sure exactly what was being said, but he knew he was going to find out right away. "Yes ma'am, we'll look forward to seeing you around two o'clock tomorrow, yes ma'am I love you too. It will be a pleasure to serve you. Must I? I'm not real comfortable saying that... yes-ma'am okay, okay. We'll see you then. Goodbye Mistress Carolyn."

Mistress Carolyn, Rick had seen enough dom/submissive stuff online to know the significance of the title mistress to know that Victoria was in deep with her lifelong friend.

"Victoria Carol told me I needed to ask you about what she just told you, she said, you probably weren't going to be too happy about it but she said you had to tell me." Rick said to her.

Thinking she could avoid the subject, she said to him, "Your aunt Carol is coming for a visit tomorrow, she's bringing her niece Cindy with her, apparently. She wants you two to meet." She said. Richard knew there was much more to it than that.

"What else did she tell you to tell me?" Richards asked.

"It's something that happened between her and I more than 20 years ago, and I'll be perfectly honest with you Richard. I'm not at all sure if it's something you need to know."

"Well, if you're Mistress tells you to do something then I guess you'd better get busy Victoria! She told me it might take awhile, but I guess we have until she gets here tomorrow. So I would suggest you tell me." As soon as the words left his mouth (he was a little uncomfortable but he knew this story hadto be good). He could see her discomfort. And then she started to tell the tale.

"Back when we were in college." Vicki began...

She began to tell the tale, " Carol and I were roommates for all four years we were in school. I guess you you could have called us by today's standards LUG'S. a lug is lesbian until graduation she explained. I was kind of a naïve schoolgirl and Carol had a little more experience than I did. She was beautiful, and if you think for a second she's good looking now, you should have seen her 25 years ago. Your aunt Carol was so hot that the boys were constantly knocking on our door. But once she made up her mind to take me under her wing it didn't matter, I'll try to explain it to you and I hope this is going to make sense. And if I leave out any details. I'm sure she'll probably tell you about them."

Vicki started with the first night they had slept together, the shower and the shave she tried to remember every detail, she was sure she was leaving out some details, but she went on with her story.

The following morning. They both went to classes and planned to meet in one of the many cafeterias on their enormous campus. Carol had told her to free up the rest of that afternoon and evening as well.

They both sat there quietly eating greasy, grilled cheese sandwiches. When Carroll said, we're off to Alice's downtown. Alice's Vicki knew was a lingerie shop she believed that was only open by appointment only, so apparently Carol had managed to make an appointment.

They hopped in Victoria's car, and when they pulled in front of the nondescript shop Vicki switched off the ignition and said to her friend. "Are you sure someone's here? It looks kind of dark in there." She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure, in fact, we are both going to meet Alice, but we have to go around back and knock. I was told by Alice she would meet us at the door." They got out of the car and went around to the back, Carol, knocked and after about half a minute the door opened, they were met by a very attractive fiftyish blonde headed woman who was wearing high heels black stockings, a garter belt, a black lace corset that held up breasts that had to be us at least double D's. The cups that held her tits were straining to contain her breasts. With a wave of her hand. She motioned them into the shop, and when they entered she closed the door and locked it. She turned and faced the girls who were both kind of awe struck with her attire and said to them.

"I don't usually take appointments during the week, she said to Carol, but this seemed like a very important situation." It was easy for her to see by the way the girls were dressed Vicki conservatively and Carol, a little more with the times, who was who. "Please come in and pointing to Vicki she said. "You, I think need to take your clothes off." Vicki's mouth fell open, but before she could utter a word. She clapped her hands and said to her. "Come on, young lady. We have much to do, and make sure you leave your bra and panties on." She pointed to a dressing room and told her to strip in there.

Vicki wasn't sure what to do. When she looked at Carol, who was nodding her head. She turned and entered the dressing room. A couple minutes later, she exited, wearing only her granny panties and lumpy bra. Alice motioned with her finger to her and pointed to a spot on the floor directly in front of her. She looked to Carol and said to her. "I'm so glad you brought this young woman to me, I can see we have a lot to do it by the time she leaves here today. She's going to be outfitted in new things and I promise you we will bring out the beautiful sexy woman. I can plainly see." With the wave of a hand she led them into the shop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.