Once Eaten Twice Shy - Cover

Once Eaten Twice Shy

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Size   Hairy  

Cynthia and Richard were laying in bed, Victoria and Carol were still bound and hanging in the basement when the doorbell rang. Richard rolled off the bed and grabbed his robe and headed down the stairs going to find out who was ringing his doorbell at 9 a.m. on a Saturday morning.

He peered through the peep hole and was surprised to see David, Carroll's soon-to-be ex-husband. He slowly opened the door and greeted him. "Hello David, what brings you by on an early Saturday morning?"

"I need to talk to Carol." He replied.

"Well come on in and take a seat." He said to him pointing towards the living room. While he was doing that a new plan to get Victoria to change her mind and behavior began to form in his mind.

"I'll go get her for you just hang on for a minute." He said to him.

David sat and Richard turned and left the room. He went down to the basement and released Caol from her hanging position. "You need to put some clothes on and go find out what that piece of shit wants!" He directed her, "I think I have a way to get Victoria to join our adventure. And when I do start him on this road we are going to have to move fairly quickly. David doesn't know it yet but his life is about to take a turn he never would have believed when he got up this morning, now hurry up and get up there."

There was no love lost between Victoria and David, Richard knew of the hatred Vicki felt towards him, so as he was releasing her wrists from her cuffs he began to lay out his plan to her for David.

"I'm going to give you about 15 minutes to go upstairs and clean yourself up, then I want you to come back down here you can wear a robe and nothing else and when he gets here take the robe off and let him see your naked body, if I know him he's going to try something when he sees you, I am going to follow him down here about a minute later with a glass of OJ, with a couple of roofies dissolved in it. So after he has a few sips of the good old reliable date rape drug it will completely immobilize him. Once we manage to get him stripped and hanging like you have been I will give you an hour to do with him as you wish. If you agree to this, I am going to ask you to become a willing participant in our futures together!" Victoria wasn't completely sure what exactly he meant by willing participant but she knew the opportunity to punish David for a stunt he had tried to pull 10 years ago was an offer she couldn't refuse.

10 years ago he had approached Victoria with the intent to blackmail her, threatening to tell her husband of the long-standing affair she had been having with Carol. He had thought that her husband was unaware of it, and was convinced if he made that threat she would be willing to grant him whatever he wanted. It couldn't have been further from the truth you see he had known of their relationship for years and had in fact on a few occasions participated in their sexual adventures. So when Victoria had told him to go fuck himself that day he had left the house with his tail between his legs.

Once she was free she rubbed her wrists and then David said to her, "Hurry up he'll be down here in about 20 minutes.

Victoria turned and headed up the stairs and into the bathroom directly opposite of the basement door. She turned on the shower and luxuriated underneath the flowing waters. She began to scrub the funk from her clammy body. When she got to her breasts she had to be careful, her nipples which had been clamped for 36 hours were very tender, and she swore they had to be at least three quarters of an inch longer. She had never cared for her tiny tits with their elongated nipples, but both Carol and her husband loved to pay them special attention, she loved it when they would suck on them both pulling on them with their mouths and tongue the feelings she felt when they did almost always would trigger an orgasm.

She stepped out of the shower and begin to dry her body, she returned to her bedroom and took her silk dressing gown and return to the basement, she sat down on the couch and waited for David's arrival.

The door opened out of her sight and she heard him start down the stairs. When he reached the bottom he saw Victoria sitting on the couch, and in a very condescending voice he said to her. "What's the matter cunt? Didn't you know I was coming down here?" The hostility in his voice made Victoria flinch, so when she stood and dropped her robe David should have known something was up but because he was thinking with his cock he paid no attention.

Just then the door upstairs opened and Richard glass in hand started down. When he arrived at the bottom the steps he handed David the juice and said to him. "Here you go big man in case you get thirsty while you're fucking this whore!" He said in a mocking tone. "Can you believe she's been telling people I'm only 14 for all these years? So have your fun it's going to be the last time you ever see her or me or Carol for the rest of your life."

Who the hell is this little man he thought telling me what's going to happen to me, when I'm done using her I'll lay down the law with this little prick he thought. David took the juice and quickly swallowed half a glass and within minutes was unconscious, piled in a heap on the floor. Once Richard was sure David was completely unconscious he told Victoria to dress, and to go upstairs and get what ever she she would like to use to torture David as she pleased, "Please tell Cindy to join me here and give us a half hour or so to prepare him for you." He told her sternly.

Victoria pulled the robe over her shoulders and sprinted up the stairs a few minutes later Cindy joined him wiping the sleep from her eyes. "Rick what the hell is all this?" She asked him.

"Help me undress him and while we're doing that I'll explain to you what my plans for him are." Richard told her.

Once he was naked they carried him to one of the barstools in the basement and bent him over it and with the handcuffs locked both hands and ankles to a leg on each side of the stool., completely immobilizing him. "We probably have at least a half an hour before he wakes, so let's do whatever Victoria needs us to do to help her. I think after she's through with him she'll be a very willing participant in our future lovemaking." He told her.

Just then the upstairs door opened and Victoria started down the steps in her hands she held a black 10 inch strap on dildo, and in our other hand she held a 20 inch long paddle Richard knew by the time she was through with him David's ass was going to be at least bruised, and if she had plans to jam that enormous dildo into him his sphincter was going to be a bloody mess also,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.