Once Eaten Twice Shy - Cover

Once Eaten Twice Shy

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Size   Hairy  

The pair returned home and when they entered the kitchen. They were greeted warmly by Carol. "Master Richard, and Mistress Cynthia. I'm so glad to see you have returned," Carol said, "I have been waiting patiently for your presence to grace us again."

"Oh my God, Victoria, uttered. You can't be for real, Carol, please don't take part in this filthy game."

Richard approached the women and carefully untied the bonds holding Carol. Upon her release she stood and spent the next several minutes stretching and maneuvering her stiffened joints. When she finally had some normalcy of movement. She stepped around in front of Victoria. "Vicki, you need to speak with far more courtesy and respect to our superiors."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me! Victoria said. "These two are not my superiors, and if you are going to buy into these roles. I'd say you're a fool."...

As soon as she spoke the words Carol swung her hand, slapping Victoria directly onto her mouth. "Apparently, you learned nothing serving me the last 20 years. Have you? If you had, you would have known to treat our master, with much more respect than what you just displayed." Carroll said to Victoria in an icy tone.

Victoria looked into Carol's eyes, and when she met her gaze she knew Carol was being completely serious, that this was not a game or roll she was playing.

"You acting this way for real aren't you?" Vicki asked.

"This is no act honey. This is exactly who I have wanted to be for a long time. I'm tired of being the responsible one for all of us. I want to be allowed to become the servant. With these two I will gladly cede to them that control. I'd suggest you get on board with this Vicki." Her old friend told her.

Richard turned and faced Carol, and then said to her. "There's a bag for you in the second bedroom in it you will find a breast pump and a collar. I want those tits pumped. Then put the collar on and wait for me."

"Thank you, Master. If you don't mind. I would like to take a shower before my pumping." Carol said.

"I think that's a good idea, if you need me for anything. I will be in the basement preparing yours, and Victoria's area for punishment for now and in the future." Having said that Richard picked up the bags he had with him. He display the contents for Victoria's benefit. The bags contained two heavy-duty six inch j-hooks, two short lengths of chain and his favorite purchase two sets of leather handcuffs. "I got these cuffs specially for you, Victoria. I want to make sure I don't believe any marks." Richard said to her in a condescending tone.

Richard went to the basement and screwed the hooks into the overhead 2 x 10 floor beams. When he was completed and returned to the kitchen and unbound Victoria. He placed her wrists into the handcuffs and taking the chain between. He pulled her down the steps. The temperature in the basement was cool, right away, Victoria's nipples began to harden.

"Victoria Richard asked this isn't turning you on is it?" Richard questioned pointing at her growing nipples.

"Don't you fucking wish!" She barked at him.

"Yes I do wish Vicki. I hope someday you'll ask me to do this to you."

"That will never fucking happen." She said in an angry tone."

Seeing her contempt written on her face he roughly pulled her over. Underneath one of the hooks and raised her arms in and hung her by the wrists. It was a perfect height. It forced her to stand not quite on her tip toes, but not quite flat-footed either. Richard knew it couldn't have been very comfortable. "I'd suggest you keep still, because if you struggle. You're only going to hurt yourself." He told her. Once she became still Richard walked around in front of her. "I forgot, there's one more thing I didn't show you upstairs. He reached in to the bottom of one of the bags and removed to small. c-clamps, which he attached one to each nipple thenn taking the two small lengths of chain and a couple of s-hooks he hung a small 2 pound weight on each nipple forcing them to remain permanently extended.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.