Fairytale: Gene and Popo - Cover

Fairytale: Gene and Popo

Copyright© 2007 by mollyGRL

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gene was just an ordinary girl until she decided to go for a ride in the forest. Now her life has turned into an adventure full of magic, witches and gnomes. What will the future bring for Gene and Popo? This is an adult fairytale which was originally the story of Gene, but now revolves around Gene and Popo the gnome; hence the title change. It's a work in progress so bear with me, I'm working on it. Don't forget to vote, and Enjoy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

One day, Gertrude found herself in the barn not far from the house. It was her getaway and place of rendezvous. She was currently getting fucked.

That's right.

Good and fucked.

She had the lusty butcher's boy pounding away at her well-used cunt. He had come around with the week's delivery, and having nothing to do at the moment, she had invited him to a "guided tour" of the barn.

Sure he was a little young for her, hardly fourteen, but what he lacked in experience he sure made up for in enthusiasm. And to be honest, she had more than enough experience for both of them, so what did she care?

"Jeez ... oh ya ... Oh hell yah ... Ugh", she cried. She was definitely impressed by the size of his cock. Must have been about 7 inches, but he was only a boy. She figured by the time he grew up, so might his peter.

She hadn't even bothered removing her clothing, the dirty slut. She had led the boy to the nearest stall, grabbed a post and flipped the back of her dress up. Underwear you ask? Yeah right! Bending at the waist she had looked over her shoulder at the awed boy and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Kid, this is your lucky day, so pull out your piece and stick it in me already!"

No foreplay.

No "how do you do"?

Fact is she didn't even know his name. All she knew is that she was bored and that fucking was as good as any other pursuit of interest as anything else.

'Slap, slap, slap', was the raunchy sound of their fucking. It was the sound of his body striking her skimpy ass and the sound of his balls flopping in the warm afternoon air.

Aidan thought he had died and gone to heaven. Here he was, getting to fuck for the first time with one of the prettiest girls in the whole county. He had been shocked for only a minute when she had pulled up her skirt but who was he to argue? He had dropped his pants and stepped up to the plate.

Her passage was wet and easy to move around in; he had slid in with hardly any effort. And God! Did it feel good!!

"Oh, yeah ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming!" shouted Gertrude. It didn't take much for her, just a little pounding, and she got her rocks off.

'He's not bad', she thought to herself. 'Not as big in cock as his dad, but he's already lasted longer than that loser!'

Aidan felt like a real, grown up man for the first time in his young life. It was astounding to him knowing that as much as he was enjoying himself, he was bringing the pretty lady Gertrude some pleasure. So he began to pound harder.

He was almost there with her. He was just about to cum inside his very first woman.

"OHMIGOD!!" shouted Gertrude.

As soon as she felt her orgasm, she leaned away from the pole she was holding and turned around, pushing the startled boy away from her body. As far as she was concerned she was done, she owed this kid nothing.

Aidan landed hard on his bare ass. "Hey, what the??..."

Gertrude rearranged her skirts around herself and looked back at the boy. She could feel her own spend tricking down her leg; she was a bit of a gusher when it came to that sort of thing.

There he sat, flat on his ass in the hay, his hard little penis glistening with her juices and a startled look on his face. 'Well, maybe not so little considering his age', she thought.

Aidan did not know what he had done wrong. Should he get up and go or would she start yelling and getting him in trouble. For the first time since he had walked into the barn he was scared.

Gertrude looked down at him and decided that maybe she wasn't done with the little cocksucker yet. She loved the feeling of being in control of any situation.

"Ok, look you ... uhmm ... what's your name again??" she asked. Not that she really cared, but whatever.

Aidan felt like he was gonna burst. He was still horny but he was too scared to move. "Aidan. It's Aidan, Lady Gertrude. I'm sorry should I go?? Are you mad at me?? Am I in trouble??"

"Ha, yeah you're in trouble. You tell anyone about what just happened and I'll cry rape to the entire village, you hear me??"

Aidan gulped in fear and nodded. If he wasn't hard he probably would've pee'd his pants right about now.

"Good, but don't worry. I won't say anything if you keep your little yap shut, you got me?"

Aidan nodded again and started reaching for his pants.

"Wait, I'm not done with you yet". Gertrude, seeing him reaching for his pants snatched them out of his reach. Grabbing the rough material she once again lifted her skirts and wiped the sticky mess from between her legs with the boy's pants.

Aidan stared wide-eyed as the lovely vision before him used his pants to wipe herself off. She was such a contradiction from the innocent woman she had always appeared to be.

Gertrude got bored with his slack-jawed stare and flung the pants in his face. Her calculating brain was deciding what to do. Should she take him for another go or should she play with him instead.

Aidan quickly drew on his pants, adjusting his stiff dong in his pants as best he could, and stood up to face the lady. There was a sticky wet spot on his left knee but he gave it no thought. Had he known her at all he would have been scared with the little smile that suddenly showed up on her face.

Gertrude, on her part, decided that she was through with sex.

She turned sweet all of a sudden. She grabbed his hand and held on to it as if they were lovers.

Aidan was a goner.

Pulling the young man close she place a kiss on his cheek. "Will you do something for me Aidan??" When Gertrude turned on the charm, she could be very convincing.

"Anything, my lady."

"Will you help me harness my horse; I'm dying for a ride. On the horse I mean ... although that was a lovely ride you gave me yourself just now."

Aidan blushed to the tips of his brown hair. "Sure, anything for you, my lady."

Gertrude threw her arms around him and kissed him on the lips. "Oh thank you ever so much. You are such a gentleman". With that she started pulling him towards Gene's horse, Disturbance; he looked placid enough, but was in actuality a mean cuss of a horse that only allowed Gene's touch. Gertrude knew that the moment the boy started harnessing the horse he would try to nip the boy, maybe even give him a kick. Maybe if the stupid horse killed the boy, the butcher would demand the horse's death, and that would just about break Gene's heart.

With that thought in mind she showed the boy were the saddles were kept, and stood back to watch the show.

Aidan was so proud of himself. Maybe he wasn't in trouble after all. And the pretty lady Gertrude had turned her big green eyes on him and paid him a complement on the fucking they had just done. Maybe she would even allow him another ride on her person.

With that in mind, the smiling boy turned and began to open the horse's gate.


Gene walked into the stable and stopped dead in her tracks. "Hey you, boy!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs. "Get away from that stable; get away I say, that's my horse there. Get away."

What she saw when she walked into the barn had near frozen the blood in her veins. There was Gertrude leaning against Disturbance's stall and the butcher's son trying to open the fence with a saddle hoisted on his shoulder. 'He's going to get killed!' was her first thought as she started running towards them.

She was more than aware of her horse's foul disposition when it came to strangers attempting to handle him, let alone saddle him. She was also aware that the boy was not to blame because he would not have gone near the horse had he not been encouraged to do so, probably by that bitch Gertrude!

Even knowing that it was not his fault, she was unable to keep the harshness out of her voice as she talked to him. It was fear for his life that made her sound like a harridan.

The evil smile fell from Gertrude's face at the sound of Gene's voice. "Damn it", she muttered and sauntered away towards the doors of the barn. Gene flew by her as she walked away.

Poor Aidan was so scared at the sound of the screeching that he dropped the saddle. He felt someone run up to him and spin him around.

Gene slammed the gate shut and sighed in relief. Nothing had happened thank the Gods!!

"I'm so ... sssorry miss ... I didn't know ... I was just doing what Lady Gertrude asked."

Gene truly understood, deep inside, but she was angry and seeing as the source of her anger had wondered away she turned on Aidan. "How dare you touch my horse!" she shouted right in his face. "You could have been killed you idiot. Get out of here before I cause you damage myself, you dumb kid!!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.