Moments With Mia - Cover

Moments With Mia

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2007 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: My wife was busy. I was lonely. Mia was a friend of my wife. Mia always was leaving things or causing minor accidents at our house. She would profusely and excessively apologize. I discerned her personality and decided to have a little fun. I later decided to take it much further.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"Mr. Timmons?" the female voice asked on the phone.

"This is Greg," I answered.

"This is Mia. I'm in your wife's group."

"Hi, Mia."

After the youngest of our two children moved out of our single-story, four bedroom house a couple of years ago, Michelle ramped up her home business. My wife sold Superware, the handy-dandy, seal anything, leak proof storage containers. Once she kicked it into high gear, she advanced quickly to a district director. My wife almost every evening now had some sales presentation or a meeting, so she was constantly gone. As a director, one of Michelle's responsibilities was to host monthly meeting with her downlines - the gals she recruited. Like many home businesses, the more people you recruited below you the more money you made. Two years ago, Michelle had two girls under her, but now she had fifteen. Mia was one of them.

"I'm sorry, Greg," said Mia. "I don't mean to bother you, but I think I left my purse at last night's meeting. I'm really, really sorry to disturb you."

"Hold on. I'll check."

I found Mia's purse by the lamp stand in the living room where the gals met yesterday.

"It's here." I then asked out of curiosity, "How did you get home?"

"My keys were in my fanny pack. Would it be alright if I came over to get my purse tonight if I wouldn't be bothering you? I really need it."

"Sure. Come on over."

"Thank you. Thank you. I'm so, so sorry."

I don't know many of Michelle's downlines. My wife added so many gals the past year and I didn't want to be involved with her business anyway.

However, I knew Mia.

Mia was under Michelle for about nine months now. She was 22 years old with short, wavy brown hair that barely covered her ears. She was a pretty girl but not quite beautiful. She was slender, but dropping five or ten pounds would define a sexy, feminine shape. It was not because of her physical attributes that I knew Mia.

Mia was forgetful and overly apologetic. This was not the first time she left something at our house and I knew it wouldn't be the last. When she came to retrieve her forgotten item, she would always profusely apologize as if she committed the most evil and vile act. Mia was a different kind of girl.

From a professional view, the girl lacked self-confidence and absolutely hated to disappoint anyone. From a plain view, Mia was a ditz.

Michelle sometimes complained to me about Mia. The girl wasn't motivated and there was the ditz factor. I knew if the wrong person such as a love interest got hold of Mia, he could badly manipulate the poor girl. That guy could twist Mia around his finger.

A strange idea popped into my head. It was a very strange idea. How about some excitement in my life tonight? Why not have a little fun with Mia's neurosis? Could I stress her out or was she too ditzy to be affected by it? This evening could potentially be entertaining.


The doorbell rang just after 7 PM.

I answered.

"Hi, Mr. Timmons," Mia said anxiously.

"Call me Greg."

"I'm so sorry. You keep telling me that. I know you prefer Greg."

"So try it again."

"What?"

I closed the door.

The doorbell rang.

I answered.

"Hi, Greg," Mia said.

"Hi, Mia. What brings you here?"

"My purse."

"Your purse?"

"I left it here."

"You did?"

"I thought I did."

I was highly amused by the look of doubt on her face. Hey, my evenings were dull.

"Come on in, Mia," I said with a suppressed chuckle. "It's on the table."

"Oh, thank you, Greg," she said entering. "I'm so sorry to take up your time. I feel so stupid sometimes."

"Maybe you like to come over and that's why you forget stuff."

"Oh, I forget stuff everywhere. I have these Mia moments all the time."

"Symptomatic of wanting to come over here."

She picked up the purse and put the strap over her shoulder. "Thanks again, Greg. Sorry to bother you."

She left.


The phone rang thirty minutes later.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Timmons?"

I hung up.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Greg?"

"Yes?"

"This is Mia again. I'm so sorry to bother you again, but I can't seem to find my cell phone. I thought it was in my purse..."

"It was," I interrupted.

"It was?"

"I took it out."

"You did?"

"Yes, I did it so you had a reason to come over tomorrow evening. I know you want to come over."

"Can I pick it up now?"

"Tomorrow night," I said firmly. "Got it?"

"Yes," she said disappointedly.

"Good night."

"Good night. I'm sorry to bother..."

I hung up before she finished.


The phone rang the next evening.

"Hello?"

"Greg?" said Mia.

I hung up.

The phone rang a moment later.

"Hello?"

"Uh... um... is this... ?"

"Mia?" I broke in. "My finger slipped and I hung up on you." It was a lie. I wanted to rattle her. Apparently I succeeded.

"Um... Greg. Could I come over now and get my cell phone?"

"Sure."


"Come on in, Mia," I said when I opened the door. She followed as I spoke. "You like me, Mia. I can tell. That's why you're here."

"I don't understand," she said looking confused which meant she looked normal.

"You have a romantic crush on me. You subconsciously leave things here so you can come back and talk to me."

Mia's facial expression said I was crazy.

On a whim, I decided to take my toying down an odd route. "I want you to know I understand and that I like you too. You are a very pretty girl."

"Can I get my cell phone?"

A predictable topic avoidance.

"I have never seen what you look like when you dress for a sales presentation. Could I see you dressed up sometime?"

"I... uh."

She bumped into the wall. A framed picture became dislodged and slid to the floor.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" she quickly said.

She tried to put the picture back on the wall hanger, but missed and it dropped back to the ground. I grabbed the picture and hung it up before she tried again and ended up cracking the frame or the glass.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry. I always have these Mia moments."

'It's alright," I said with annoyance.

I pulled her cell phone out of the kitchen drawer and handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said.

"Come here tomorrow evening, Mia. How you dress for your sales presentations affects how much people buy. I know your sales are low."

She interjected, "I'm trying. I told Michelle I would do better."

"What you need is a man's eye. Look how well Michelle is doing. I want to help you. Come over at 6:30 tomorrow evening. I won't take 'no' for an answer. Wear an above the knee skirt and a nice button blouse."

"Okay," she said reluctantly.


Mia showed up a couple of minutes late as usual.

"I'm really sorry that I'm late. I couldn't find my keys. I accidentally put them in the refrigerator. I had a Mia moment."

"I'm glad you're here."

I was. First because I knew there was a good chance that she'd forget to come over. Second because she might decide I was a crazy man and stay away. The fact that she showed up demonstrated how much control a person could have on her.

"You have great legs, Mia!" I said.

"Uh... thanks."

"Come into the living room."

When there I guided her by the shoulders and stood her a few feet in front of the couch. I sat down but immediately stood back up.

"Turn around," I said. She spun too fast. "Slowly."

She turned her head to look at me as I looked at her.

"Great legs and a good body. A pretty face. I love your dark eyes. They go perfect with your brown hair."

She softly smiled.

"Stop and face me." She did. "Something is not quite right here." I stepped forward. She visibly stiffened when I undid the top button of her blouse. I undid the next one down and stepped back. "Maybe one more?" I undid the button and stepped back again. "Are you an A or a B cup?"

She lightly reddened. I stared and waited for an answer.

"B," she said.

"Sort of in between, huh?"

She nodded. It depended on the bra company whether she wore an A or B.

A thought came to mind that was so strong that it caused me to sit heavily on the couch. I would be the man who manipulated Mia. She was a pretty young woman. I could make her do so many things. Better yet, I could do so many things with her. The stirring of my cock confirmed that I wanted to take this game a very long way.

"Wear this same outfit tomorrow when you come over. Are you wearing panties?"

"Yeah," she said hesitantly.

"Don't wear panties tomorrow."

"Mr. Timmons!" she shouted.

I stared at her with an excessively angry look.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Greg. I meant to say Greg."

"I want you to experience the freedom of going open-air. I want you to experience the power you have within you."

"I can't do that."

"You can and you will," I said like a command. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said and slumped.

I hugged her and said, "I knew I could count on you." I broke away. "See you tomorrow."

She buttoned up her blouse and headed out.

After she left, I appraised and analyzed the situation and scenario. Mia was a virgin. If she wasn't then... no, she had to be. I wanted to be her first and I wanted to have a whole lot of fun with Mia.


Mia followed me into the living room. She stood in the same spot as yesterday.

I faced her. "Undo the top three buttons." She did. "You have a good body, Mia. Show it off and you will make sales."

Yes, I knew sales were almost exclusively to women, but she wasn't doing much in sales anyway so maybe she'd think that way.

I reclined back on the couch and said, "Show me that you aren't wearing panties."

"Greg," she whined.

"Show me," I said firmly.

I waited.

"Go ahead. Lift up your skirt."

I stared and made her feel uncomfortable.

She inched her skirt up.

"Come on," I insisted and sounded impatient.

Mia pulled her skirt up. I saw white and then all of her panties. She looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I couldn't do it. I tried. I really did, but I couldn't."

"You have disappointed me."

"I know. I know. I didn't mean to."

"Yes, you did."

"Well, I wanted to do it. I really did. I couldn't."

"I'll give you a second chance. Go into the bathroom, take your panties off, and bring them to me." She didn't respond. I pointed and said, "Go!"

She slunk to the bathroom.

When she returned, I put my hand out to receive. She placed her panties in it.

"Show me," I said.

"What?" she said confused.

"Show me Prove to me that you didn't bring a second pair of panties to fake me out."

"I didn't!" she said frantically. She pointed at her panties.

"Mia," I said sounding exasperated.

She started to lift up her skirt. I tried to look disinterested but I was very, very interested and so was my cock. At the sight of her pussy, I fought to keep my eyes in their sockets while at the same time my cock throbbed violently

"Very good," I said as I look at her exposed snatch. I tried to sound like it was a simple inspection and there was nothing more to it.

Another idea hit me. A wrong and wonderful idea.

I said as I stood. "Keep your skirt up. I'll be right back. Don't move a muscle."

I left Mia looking very awkward and uneasy. I grabbed a towel and a washcloth from the linen closet then headed to the bathroom. I soaked the washcloth in hot water and grabbed a couple more items. I returned to the living room and placed the towel on the couch.

"Sit there," I said and pointed.

She dropped her skirt and took a few steps toward the couch before I stopped her.

I said, "This will be in the way." I went behind Mia and unzipped her skirt and helped it fall to her feet. "Now sit."

She sat rigidly on the couch.

"Lie back. Get comfortable."

She looked just as rigid. Her legs were tightly together and her hands were in her lap. I dropped to the floor in front of her.

"I want you to have the full freedom," I said. I tapped her on the knee. "Now open your legs."

"Mr..." she said and caught herself. "Greg..."

"Mia. I know best. Now do it. It's for your own good. You can't tell me you don't want to do it."

"I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No I don't."

"Can you honestly tell me that a part of you isn't excited about showing me, a man, your pussy?"

She didn't answer.

"Well, can you?"

"I... uh..." I had her flustered.

"The answer is 'no'. I will ask again. Can you tell me that there isn't some excitement in you that I get to see your pussy?"

"No," she quietly said.

"I thought so. You are actually thrilled that I'm going to shave your pussy bare, aren't you?"

"Shave?"

"Of course. It's not enough to go without panties. You need the full freedom to understand the full power you have. Now open your legs and pull your hands away. Stop acting like a little girl. You're 22."

She opened her legs then slowly and hesitantly removed her hands from in front of her pink delicacy. I almost licked my lips, but I forcefully clamped my mouth shut.

"That's better," I said. "I wish you wouldn't fight against me every step of the way. I'm only doing what's best for you. I don't know why you don't want that for yourself."

"I'm sorry. I don't..."

I interrupted. "You don't know what's best for you. I understand that. That's why I am helping you. Stop treating me like I don't know anything."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't realize..."

I cut her off again. "It's okay. I only mention it so you are aware of what you are doing. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or embarrass you."

"Uh... thank you."

"You're welcome."

I spread out the hot washcloth over her pussy. I realized I forgot scissors. I held up my index finger then left her.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked when I returned. It took me longer to find a small pair of scissors than I expected.

"Yes," she said with a nod.

"Really?" I questioned like I didn't believe her though I did.

"Yes," she insisted. "It feels good."

"Just checking to see if you are going to start being honest with me."

"I am."

"Good. Any relationship has to be built on trust. I have to know when you are telling the truth. Glad to see you are doing right."

I removed the washcloth and picked up the scissors. I gently grabbed a handful of pubic hair and her body became rigid. I methodically began to trim her pussy while I talked.

"So you masturbate?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she said tersely, but I wasn't going to let her cut the conversation short.

"How often?"

"Ummm..."

"Truth," I reminded.

"Every two or three days."

I put the scissors down and lightly covered Mia's pussy with shaving cream. I grabbed the razor and started at the top where it was easiest to shave.

"Do you cum when you masturbate?" I asked picking up the conversation.

"Yes." She watched my progress. I was going to leave it completely bare.

"Every time?"

"Almost."

I ended the conversation so I could focus. I moved to the outer perimeters of her pussy lips and worked my way inward. I slowed down and became very careful. When I held her labia and stretched it out, my cock throbbed excitedly. Gradually, so gradually, Mia relaxed. By the time, I returned with a lightly damp wash cloth to clean off the shaving cream remnants before I touched up her pussy with the razor, she looked at ease.

"There," I said when finished. I backed away and admired my work like it was a fine piece of art. "What do you think?"

"It's... uh..." she fumbled.

"It's beautiful," I filled in.

"Yes."

"Incredible."

"Ummm..."

"Yes," I answered for her.

"Yes."

I moved back in and said enthusiastically. "What a beautiful pussy! You look amazing, Mia!"

She said nothing.

"It's customary to say 'Thank you' to a compliment. It's basic etiquette."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Thank you for shaving my pussy?" she answered uncertainly.

Good! That was the reply I wanted.

"Damn! It looks so kissable."

I saw her look of trepidation moments before I buried my face into her cunt. I planted my lips firmly on her pussy lips. She wriggled but didn't push me away. I kissed up and down her slit and sometimes over her clit. Mia's movements soon settled down into a slow, sexual writhe.

"Greg..." she said softly.

I ignored her and continued. I tenderly and attentively kissed her cunt. In a couple of minutes I could hear her heightened breaths, so I concentrated more on her clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

I looked up into her face. "Cum for me, Mia. Cum for yourself."

I grabbed her hips in my hands and held her in position. I now used my tongue to push her clit around, lick up and down her labia, and stick it deep in her cunt.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" she cried out.

"Cum, Mia, cum!" I urged.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Do it, Mia!" I demanded. "Let yourself go." I continued to slather her pussy with my lips and tongue.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

She thrust up her hips.

"Cum, Mia. You want it!"

"Yes!" she hissed. "Yes!"

She bucked her hips once against my mouth then her hands were at the back of my head pressing me harder against her cunt. She moaned deliriously.

"Ohhhh!" she let out and it went on for several seconds. She froze up then with a loud satisfied gasp collapsed down.

I lifted up. Mia gasped for breath. Her eyes were closed and her legs remained splayed open. She slowly became aware that I watched her. She abruptly closed her legs, sat up straight, and placed her hands in her lap to cover her pussy.

I smiled and asked, "You needed that, didn't you?"

She stared back.

"Tell the truth," I coaxed.

"Yes." She spoke quietly.

"Tell me about it."

She looked fearful. "About... ?

"Lie back and open your legs. Your pussy is beautiful. Don't hide it. Now tell me about your orgasm."

Mia slowly resumed her open-legged position. "You want me to talk about my orgasm?"

"Yes. You've never had someone else give you an orgasm before. How was it? The truth, remember?"

She said slowly, "It was the best ever."

I kept my giant smile inside. I hoped and imagined as much.

"Tomorrow I want you to bring me every pair of panties you own."

She looked instantly distraught.

"You know you don't need them anymore. I showed you that, didn't I?"

She didn't respond.

"Didn't I?"

"Yes," she said glumly.

"Why don't you answer my questions? It's rude."

"I'm... I'm sorry."

"Tomorrow. Bring me all of your panties."

As Mia closed her legs, somehow she slid forward. She fell on me and I was bent backwards.

"Owww!" I groaned. She quickly rolled off me and her elbow gouged into my side. "Unnh!"

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yesss," I hissed out. I would survive.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. My worst Mia moments are when I hurt someone. I hate when that happens."

"I'm okay, Mia. Get dressed, go home, and remember to bring all your panties to me next time."

"I'm really, really sorry."

"You already said that. Now go." She opened her mouth, but I said, "I'm okay!"

I stood to prove it, but had to hold back a verbal expression of pain.


My wife's evening sales presentation cancelled the next day. Fortunately, I was able to contact Mia before she came over.

The next time Mia was over, she also brought a backpack.

"Is that for me?" I asked. I greeted her in a red and yellow plaid robe that I picked up after work yesterday. The robe was ugly but it was cheap.

"Yes."

"Go stand in the living room."

As I walked behind her, I watched the sway of her butt. My cock instantly became hard.

She stood in the same spot as before. I took the backpack and sat on the couch. I shook out the contents of the backpack onto the cushion. About eight or so pairs of panties fell out. I sifted through the bounty. Every pair was boring. The most excitement any pair had was some fancy lace.

"Mia," I said with an exaggerated exhale and a look of disappointment. "Why?"

"Why?"

"I treat you special. I take time out of my life to make you a better person and you insult me like this?"

She looked confused and like she was desperately trying to determine what I meant.

"Is this all of your panties?" I asked.

"Yes!" she shot back.

"Mia," I said sadly. I stared at her.

It took patience for me to say nothing and stare, but she finally looked down and I could barely heard her say, "No."

"Look at me."

She lifted her head.

"I don't know why you don't trust people, but I want you to know that you can trust me."

"I trust you."

"Do you? Is this how you show it?" I sifted through the pile of panties. "By lying to me?"

"I'm sorry," she blurted out. "I'm so sorry. I didn't... I wanted... I..."

I raised my hand to stop her hysterics.

I took a pair of light blue panties and reached it out to her. "Put it on your head."

"My head?"

"You are a little girl. Isn't that what little girls do? She puts panties on her head because she think it's fun." I shook the panties to get her to take them.

She took the panties. Her hands trembled and she was nearly in tears.

"I'm waiting, little girl Mia."

She opened the elastic and slowly fit the pair over her head. Her eyes were moist and her mouth quivered.

"Now go." I pointed toward the door. "Bring back the rest of your panties."

"Like this?" she said frantically.

Yes," I said followed by a dramatic pause. "... unless you're ready to act like a woman."

"I am. I am."

"Will you stop lying to me? Will you trust me?"

"I will."

"Mia."

"I will. I promise."

"Trust means doing what I say. I know what is best for you."

"I trust you."

"Show me. Bring back all your panties. All of them. Understand?"

"Yes." She pointed at her head.

"You can take them off."

"Thank you."

While she was gone, I tossed her panties in the trash. I then put a large beach towel on the couch. The towel extended down to the floor. It was ugly but it was cheap. I bought it yesterday with the robe. I wanted to minimize the chance of stains on the couch and rug.

Mia was back in forty-five minutes.

"Is this all of them?" I questioned. I looked through the additional panties. She obviously only gave me half her inventory the first time.

"Yes."

"So you finally trust me?"

"Yes."

I stood. "Good. Take off all your clothes and sit on the towel. Lie back with open legs. You know, like last time."

"All my clothes?"

"Mia." I put my hands on my waist to show annoyance and not to pretend I was Superman.

"But I only took my skirt off last time."

"Are you going to protest and argue with me or are you doing to do what I say? We just talked about the importance of trust. I'm trying to teach was is important in life, but you want to be in your own little world. Okay, I'll treat you like you want to be treated. Put the panties back on your head, little girl Mia."

"I'm sorry. I... I didn't understand."

"I tell you what to do plainly. How could you not understand?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

"Sorry," I muttered and looked away.

She walked forward and picked up a pair of panties. I smiled inside.

"Put them down!" I snapped.

She quickly dropped the pair.

"I understand now. You are just a liar. After all I have already done for you, all you can do is lie. You don't trust me. You lied. Do you lie to everyone?"

"No. I trust you."

"Mia. You're lying to me again."

"I do trust you."

I rubbed my hand over my face as if frustrated. "I don't know what to do with you. Do you want to give up? Do you want to stay a little girl?"

"No."

"I ate your pussy out and you told me that you had the best orgasm ever and this is the thanks I get? Lies? You are beautiful and wonderful. Hell, Mia, you are sexy. Are you ready to be an adult?"

"Yes."

"Hmmph!"

After a moment of silence, she asked, "Do you want me to go?"

"Do you want to go?"

"No."

"Are you ready to show you trust me?"

"I am." She spoke with conviction.

"Okay. Let's try again. Take off all your clothes and sit on the towel."

Mia dropped her skirt first. She wore no panties underneath like I wanted. My cock which became limp during the discussion surged back into full hardness. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. I tried to stare blankly at her bra, but in reality I was greatly interested to see her tits. She removed her bra.

"Beautiful," I said. They are big enough. Young and perky. Firm and proud.

She lay back on the couch and opened her legs. She was in a relaxed position but she didn't look relaxed.

"I am going to eat your pussy and relieve your tension. Would you like that?"

She nodded.

"Talk to me, Mia."

"Yes, I would like that."

I removed my robe. I was naked. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth slightly dropped open at the sight of my hard-on. I was normal-sized, but Mia never saw an erect cock before.

I quickly dropped down between her legs and jammed my face into her cunt. I immediately licked and sucked. She exhaled hard and her breathing stayed elevated.

"Ohhhh!" she quickly moaned.

I rose up and stated, "You wanted this."

"Yes."

"I like that. I am pleased." I straightened taller then took hold of her tits. "Beautiful"

She looked at my hands with a concerned face. I slowly squeezed and rubbed over her tits.

"Wonderful," I said.

I tweaked her nipples and made both get hard. I moved my mouth forward and sucked her right nipple into my mouth.

"Ooh!" she said in a clipped manner.

"Mmmm," I said as I took more tit in and flicked my tongue over her nipple.

I lifted and kissed my way over to her other tit then did the same with the nipple.

She gasped.

"Beautiful," I said.

I softly kissed and rubbed her tits for several minutes. Mia sighed contentedly.

Starting at her neckline, I kissed down between her cleavage, over her belly, and to her mons. When I reached her clit, I sucked it in and gently attacked it with my tongue.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned powerfully.

I drove her wild then I buried my face into her cunt and thrust my tongue up her tunnel.

"Oh, yes! Oh! OH!" she moaned.

My cock throbbed, but Mia wasn't close enough yet. I continued to bring her nearer and nearer to orgasm.

She moaned loudly. She was very close now. I backed away, lifted up on my knees, and scooted forward.

My cock was aimed perfectly. I thrust forward, her cunt lips separated, and I pushed into her. I rammed my entire cock inside her.

Mia was in shock. She looked where our bodies were joined.

"Watch it, Mia. Watch my cock go in and out of your pussy."

I slowly stroked and purposefully pulled all the way out before I pushed completely back in. I watched her watch.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

She nodded.

"Words, Mia. Words."

"Yes."

"How good?"

"Very good."

I started to thrust. I no longer came all the way out. I worked my way to a cum and more importantly hers. My tempo increased and increased.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" she moaned.

"Fucking good cunt, Mia. So fucking good!"

"Ohhh!"

"You like my hard cock up your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes!" she said with an answer that responded to my question and to her stimulation.

She arched her back and could no longer watch. She cried out loudly in hard orgasm and her pussy contracted around my cock.

"Oh, fuck, Mia!" I groaned. I slammed her cunt as her orgasm continued. "Yes! Yes!"

She continued to moan out.

"Yes, Mia! Yes, Mia! Yesssss!" My jizz exploded out and propelled rapidly up her cunt. My breath was ragged as pulse after pulse sent more cum. It was a long, long time since I had such a powerful and large quantity cum.

My cock slipped out of her cunt. I felt wonderfully tired but I had the energy to kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear. "Beautiful Mia, that was so fantastic. Tell me how you feel."

"Awesome," she softly said. "I... I never felt so... so good in my life."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.