Anniversary Present

by Rachel Gumm

Copyright© 2007 by Rachel Gumm

BDSM Story: A naive young sub makes a foolish mistake.

Tags: Fa/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Caution  

© 2007 Rachel Gumm. You may freely distribute this story digitally, but only in full, crediting me as the author. Please send feedback to me at cheapslave@googlemail.com - it makes writing these worthwhile.


For a few seconds, Leanne stared at the door, wondering whether she should just turn around and walk away. This was the first time she'd ever answered a personal ad of this nature. Eventually, she tentatively raised her arm and pressed the doorbell.

A tall, slightly muscular woman answered the door. "Yes?" She was a bit butch for Leanne's liking, and looked quite a bit older, perhaps in her late thirties compared to Leanne being in her early twenties, but that paled in significance to what her advert had promised.

"I'm here about the ad," said Leanne, glancing around at the empty street.

The woman looked her up and down approvingly. "I suppose you'd better come in then." She opened the door long enough for Leanne to slide through.

"Do you have any disabilities or medical conditions?" she asked.

Leanne shook her head. "No, none that I know of."

"Good. Take off your clothes," she commanded once Leanne was inside.

"I'm sorry?" asked Leanne.

"Look, I don't have time for all this getting-to-know-you bullshit, OK? If you want to do this, then you have to do exactly as I say, otherwise you should leave right now. There are plenty of other subs in this area if you're not really into it."

Leanne glanced nervously back at the door. She took a deep breath, then took off her clothes one by one as the butch woman went away and came back.

"Good," said the woman as she took in Leanne's naked body. "Maybe you'll be some use to me after all." Leanne briefly wondered if she was referring to her obedience or her physical attractiveness. The woman was holding a few devices which she placed on a pile on the floor, except for one item. It was a collar, similar to the kind Leanne had bought months ago in the hope that her girlfriend would use it on her, before they had split up.

Before Leanne had time to take in how quickly it was happening, the butch woman padlocked the collar around her neck and attached a leash to its front D-ring. At the end of its metal chain, a thick latex handle dangled idly in front of her labia.

"Open," ordered the woman before holding the next item, a gag, up to Leanne's mouth. It was the head harness kind, complete with a whole web of lockable straps.

"Shouldn't we agree on a safeword first?" asked Leanne, her voice tremoring slightly. "You know, a series of grunts or something?" She wasn't sure how many people actually used them, but they seemed like a sensible idea.

"Open, slave," repeated the woman in a stern voice. Leanne hesitated a moment before slowly opening her mouth. The gag was a long ring or a short tube, depending on which way you looked at it, and Leanne flicked her tongue out briefly in experimentation as it was strapped around the back and top of her head and under her chin, padlocked in three separate places.

To complete Leanne's outfit, the butch woman picked up the final item in the pile. It was a single sleeve, a device which held her arms together in a large glove-like piece of thick latex that was laced up from her fingertips all the way up her arms, then strapped around her shoulders to stay in place. She'd only seen pictures of one before, while reading up on her new found sexuality in an online encyclopedia. She never expected to actually be wearing one so soon.

Leanne tried to ask what the woman was going to do to her, but she knew it would be futile. Only a mess of incomplete syllables escaped from her gag.

"Shhh," soothed the older woman before grabbing Leanne's leash and leading her across the hall.

Leanne felt her heart beat louder and louder as she was led through the woman's hallway, then her kitchen. She unlocked an inconspicuous door in the utility room before leading her through it and locking it behind her again. Inside was only a dimly lit staircase. The uncarpeted wooden stairs felt cold against her bare feet as the woman led her down it. Leanne was beginning to regret rushing into this without any experience, but she still felt overwhelmed by excitement, thinking of all the possibilities. At the bottom of the staircase was a second locked door, which the stranger led her through before she locked it behind her again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.