The Lens - Cover

The Lens

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would you do if you discovered you had an x-ray vision lens on your camera. Now just think about being 16 years old and in high school with that ability.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Voyeurism  

That’s when I thought about protection.

“Mary Ann ... I, I don’t have any rubbers.”

She smiled and replied, “I have been on the pill since I was thirteen, to regulate my period. I won’t get pregnant.”

I responded by humping more vigorously into her.

She squealed in delight.

With that kind of encouragement, I started to pump faster and faster. I was glad she had already come when I came. I was glad for her, but I didn’t stop. I kept going and going, like the battery bunny. I came a total of three times in her. Each time taking longer and longer. She was a noisy thing, as well. I was glad no one was at home.

When I finally rolled from her, she curled up in my arms and fell asleep. I followed her there, shortly after.

It was my sister’s noises as she came into the house that woke us. We had to hurry to dress, and to straighten ourselves out. Not that my sister would come into my room, but there was no sense taking any chances.

Mary Ann left my house at around nine that evening. I discovered that she was a master at airbrushing computer images. She may not have had the best camera in the world. But she had art skills that would help us later in life. If she really did marry me, that was.

I sat there in my room considering everything that had happened. It all started because of that IR lens. In less than two days, I’d had so many ‘firsts’, that my head was spinning. I really thought I was in love. If nothing else, having Mary Ann as my willing accomplice with the IR lens, was going to be fun.

I gave Beth the proof CD at school, on Monday. I dropped off the thumb stick with the teacher in charge of the yearbook. Then I got called to the principal’s office.

I was shocked to see Mary Ann sitting in the waiting area, crying. I sat down next to her and asked what was wrong.

“They are suspending us for three days because of the dance.”

“What?” I said.

“That’s right!” said Mr. Stoppingham’s voice from his office doorway. “It’s time to make examples of people for PDAs, and you two are just the first.”

“But you have never done this before.”

“There is a first time for everything. Now, you two go home, and good luck explaining this to your parents.”

Well ... what could I say? I mean, this was so unfair.

We left the school and Mary Ann didn’t feel like going home. So instead, we went to my house. Dad was at the studio and Mom was doing laundry when we got there.

It took a bit, but we explained what had happened. My mom just started to laugh.

“You mean to say, you two are suspended for kissing at the dance?”

I thought that was what I had just explained to her.

“Mom!”

“Oh, I am sorry. You just don’t get it.”

“Get what?” Mary Ann asked.

“We are finally going to get rid of Stoppingham.”

“What?” We both said in unison.

“The school board,” she started (I should tell you that mom was on the school board).

“He was forbidden from doing this kind of thing at a school function,” she said, laughing.

Mary Ann was as confused as I was.

Mom just shook her head.

“Don’t worry about it. Just go enjoy your day off. You will be back in school, tomorrow,” she said.

Well, if what mom was saying was true, and I had no reason not to believe her, we would go to school, as we normally would, tomorrow.

Then it hit me. He had suspended the son of a school board member, in direct violation of the board’s orders not to suspend kids for doing exactly what we had done at a school function. Mr. Stoppingham was screwed.

I took me only a few moments to sum it up for Mary Ann. Then she got a big grin on her face. We decided to go to Dad’s studio and see what he was up to.

We were greeted by Dad smiling widely at us.

“So! You two have made your Mother’s Day,” he started off.

“Well, I guess, but we really didn’t mean to,” I said.

“Oh, well. Anyway, she called me and told me all about finally having grounds to fire the jerk. So, you have made her year.”

“Well, it is a bit much, for just kissing on the dance floor,” I offered.

Dad grinned and said, “It is a bit much for a lot of things. That was so mild as to be merely an annoyance.”

It wasn’t long before I was telling Dad how good a photo manipulator Mary Ann was. To my utter shock, Dad took her over to the computer and had her showing him. Before we left, Mary Ann had a new job working for Dad, doing blemish removal and other editing. She really was that good. We stopped back at my house. Mom was dancing on the ceiling. She was that happy to be rid of the old goat.

Mom filled us in that the board was meeting at five thirty, and that we should just plan on being in school on Tuesday. To say she was on cloud nine, would have been a major understatement. Mary Ann and I went to my room, and I got my camera. We decided that we would go to the park and take a few shots. Of course, we had the IR lens with us. And we were having a good time. Mary Ann proved to be a quick study with the D50. It was a lot better than that ‘Point and Shoot’ she used. Besides she liked to use the IR lens to take photos of me.

Everything was fine until Officer O’Malley came by. He wanted to know why we were not in school. He didn’t seem to like it that we were in the park because we were suspended.

“Officer, where are we supposed to be, if the school throws us out?” Mary Ann asked in all innocence.

He was flustered just enough, that he never really answered us. Instead, he just told us to go home.

Not wanting to make more problems for ourselves, we did just that. Mom and Dad left for the meeting, and my sister was out back swimming in the pool.

Mary Ann and I went out by the pool. I don’t think she realized we had an in-ground pool before we stepped outside.

“Oh, I like to swim,” she said.

“I do, too. Too bad you don’t have your suit along.”

Then, to my utter shock, my sister said, “Well if you don’t mind my brother ogling you. You can just skinny dip.”

Did I mention my sister was Bi? She liked girls as much as guys. To her a chance to see anyone nude was an opportunity she wouldn’t pass up.

“Sis, you get your mind off my girlfriend.”

I was smothered with kisses a moment later. My sister was laughing.

“Well, it’s about time someone got her.”

“Got me?” Mary Ann asked.

“Yes, you have to be the prettiest girl in school and it’s about time some boy got the nerve up to ask you out.”

“Oh.”

“Well, that’s a long story, Sis. But let’s just say it was love at first kiss.”

“Love at first kiss, little brother? Don’t you mean love at first sight?”

“That, too.” I would have offered, but my mouth was busy at the time. Mary Ann was very affectionate.

She also said let’s swim and pulled off her clothes much to my sister’s enjoyment. It was my turn but even my sister didn’t look at me. Well, she had seen it all before. After all we skinny-dipped often though our lives. In this very pool, as a mater a fact.

The water was perfect. And after playing touchy feely under the water for a bit, we decided to use the hot tub. At least Sis wouldn’t join us in there. She hated the hot water and the jets. Mary Ann on the other hand discovered the joys of the water jets in short order. Did I mention Mary Ann was noisy when she comes? Well, she was, and this time was no exception.

My sister was laughing at her. She couldn’t believe that anyone could sound like that, without pretending. Sis decided that she had enough for the day and went inside. I figured it was to find her favorite vibrator and bring herself off. I wasn’t supposed to know about it, but I had been in her room a few times when I wasn’t supposed to. To tell the truth, I thought it was a curling iron when I first found the piece of plastic. Well, what can I say? I was only twelve at the time.

Anyway, that left the two of us alone and naked in the hot tub. There was no doubt Mary Ann was ready. After her orgasm, she had to be soaked on the inside. I pulled her on top of me, kissing her as I did so. She must have been thinking along the same lines as I was because I was soon inside her. We must have splashed half the water out of the hot tub. We did have a lot of fun, though.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.