The Lens - Cover

The Lens

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would you do if you discovered you had an x-ray vision lens on your camera. Now just think about being 16 years old and in high school with that ability.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Voyeurism  

Dad’s studio was magnificent. I had it to myself, all day that day. Dad was off shooting a wedding this afternoon and evening, so it was all mine. He really didn’t mind me using it to make some money. However, he did insist that I charge full price for the sitting fee. He even threatened to charge me to use the studio, if I didn’t charge the same price he did.

Beth showed up with her mother at one, and we got started right away. This was the hard part because so many mothers wanted things done their way. Beth’s mom was no exception. After listening to her, barking her orders for five minutes, I finally handed her check back. I said I was sorry, but I couldn’t work under those conditions. She left in a huff. So much of a huff, that she forgot her eighteen-year-old daughter. Beth just grinned at me when I looked at her.

“I have the sitting fee in my purse. Do you think you can still take my pictures?”

Well, what could I say? Beth had not been the problem. I agreed because she had posed just as I had instructed her to do, without a complaint. Soon we were shooting away. Just as we were about to finish, her mom showed back up ranting and raving. She was forbidding me from using the photos and said she wouldn’t buy any of them. Shows what she knew. Her daughter had signed the contract not her.

Besides I had used the IR lens for part of the shoot. There was no one that could say that she hadn’t been nude because it had been just her and me. If mom made too much trouble, I knew her daughter’s photos would be all over the Internet, and damned fast. Well, it was fun to fantasize about it. I wouldn’t really do that. After all, it would be downright mean, and completely out of character for me.

As it turned out, her mom changed her mind when she saw the proofs. In fact, the print order was one of the largest I’d ever had. It came to just over a thousand bucks. It was mostly profit. The advantage of digital photography is that you can have the prints ready in an hour from the local Wally-World. I mean, they paid twenty-five dollars for an 8-by-10, and it cost me only three to have it printed up.

I was shocked when Mary Ann appeared outside the studio when Beth and her mother left. I invited her in, and we talked a lot. We talked about everything. It was as if we were planning our lives together. Literally, that was what we were doing.

“So, Tim, have you ever done any nudes,” Mary Ann said with a glimmer in her eyes.

I couldn’t say no. But I didn’t want to say yes. Mary Ann looked at me, confused that I wouldn’t answer.

“I mean, I would like you to take nudes of me.”

Okay, I was shocked, and my face showed it. She giggled at my expression.

“Mary, I plan on being a nude photographer after I graduate.”

Mary Ann got a gleam in her eye.

“I want to be your model.”

I wondered if she understood what I meant. So, I asked, “That means I will be photographing lots of nude women.”

I figured that would piss her off, and the good things that had started would end right there.

Instead, she said, “I want to be a photographer, too.”

“What?”

She grinned and said, “I also want to be a nude model. There are going to be lots of jealous girls in our high school.”

I stood there with a dumb look on my face. I was in shock. It lasted until she started to kiss me. Then I couldn’t believe what she was suggesting was real. The fireworks, however, were real. Well ... in my head, they were real.

When Mary Ann took off her clothes and stood naked in front of the background screen, I was in shock. I also had a killer boner.

“Well, are you going to take my photo, or not?” she finally asked.

I stared towards my camera, but I was walking kind of funny.

“Are you okay?” she asked in concern.

“I, I am afraid my pants are too tight,” I said.

She looked at my pants, and her eyes zeroed in on the bulge in my trousers.

“Oh,” she said. “Well, just take them off. I mean you’re seeing me naked, so wouldn’t it be fair if I see you naked as well?”

She was walking toward me as she said this. All I could do was nod in agreement. She started to unbutton my shirt, and before I knew what was happening, she had my pants down around my ankles.

She said, “Oh! I must get a shot of that, too.”

At first, I thought she was going to grab my cock. Instead, she returned to the background that I had used a bit ago.

After a few moments, I recovered enough to pick up the camera and start taking photos of her. I am telling you; she was a natural model with or without clothing. Too bad I couldn’t show them to anyone. By the time I had to change the memory card, we had been shooting for an hour. She wanted to see the photos right away, but I told her that I couldn’t use Dad’s computer. I had to use the one at home.

To my disappointment she started to get dressed, as she said, “Let’s go.”

I guess that meant the shoot was over. I reluctantly dressed, stuffing my hard-on into my pants. The trip to my house was quick in her car. It took me fifteen minutes to walk there, but only two to get home by car. Soon we were in my room, in front of the computer. There, in all her naked glory, was Mary Ann.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.