Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2007 by maryjane

Chapter 7: The Card Game

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Card Game - Nude sunbathing around the mansion pool changes a fourteen year old's life when Mama's employer spies her from an upstairs window with her fingers buried inside her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Back at the Dean mansion, they met Alan as he drove up after work.

"Well, hello, ladies, where have my two lovelies been this afternoon?" he asked.

Dawn glanced at Melody, but there was no hesitation in her reply.

"I took Dawn to meet Tony. We had a nice time," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Did you two get along?" Alan asked Dawn.

"Do you mean did he fuck me? Hell yes. That man is hot, truly hot. He's almost as hot as you are, Alan. Not hung quite as well, though," she added as a diplomatic afterthought. Alan had never been in a threesome with Coach, nor a locker room, and so he didn't realize that what sounded like a compliment to his cock was nothing but pure bullshit.

"Speaking of hot, Dawn, let's go inside. I'd like to talk to you about some really hot fellows in my card game," Alan said.

Dawn and Melody followed Alan into his den. Melody knew what Alan was about to bring up, but she joined the conversation just to help Alan convince Dawn to go along with his weird suggestion. Knowing what we now know about Dawn's sexual proclivities, Melody needn't have worried.

"Tomorrow night, I have a card game at Dr. O'Connor's home. There will be seven of us and it's a high stakes game; we can all afford it. It's my turn to provide the entertainment and I'd be delighted if you would join me at the game."

"Entertainment?" she asked, faking offended shock. "You want me to take on your whole card game?"

"He left something out," interjected Melody.

"Oh, yes I did. As we play, the men from time to time will invite you under the table at their seats. Each one will have a hundred dollar bill stuck in his zipper. When you take the bill, take care of him. You've got the mouth for it. If they want more than that, there'll be more money for you. There's a guest room in each house for that. While you're busy, Mrs. O'Connor will handle the refreshments; otherwise you can serve the drinks and such. That's topless, by the way."

"His wife doesn't mind?"

"Oh, gosh no. All the wives know about the game. Some of them even partake of the entertainment; I'm not sure about Mrs. O'Connor. You know that this is not part of our understanding. You can refuse if you wish."

"Why would I refuse?" Dawn asked.

Alan smiled. "The guys will enjoy this even more than they enjoyed that Lucy from the office."

"Her name is Kathleen, Alan," said Melody. "You've fucked her often enough that you should know her name by now."

"Well, I knew that it had an L in it." Alan did not appear to be embarrassed in the least.

Dawn dressed the next evening in a demure skirt and blouse, though the blouse was sheer enough to show her strapless bra. The highlight of the outfit, a bright red thong, nestled between her cheeks under the skirt. At her age, she already knew well enough how to get a boy or man hard, even those punks in school whom she had no intention of satisfying.

The drive to the game took fifteen minutes. Like his wife the day before, Alan had his fingers buried inside Dawn's pussy for the entire trip, making her cum twice. When they got there, she reciprocated by going down on him in the driveway after the car had been parked; it took all of two minutes. She fed his cum back to him before they left the car; he took it eagerly into his mouth.

They were the last to arrive. At the door, Michael and Elaine O'Connor welcomed them, and Alan introduced Dawn to all the players.

"Dawn prefers that anyone she will entertain kiss her first," Alan announced. They all lined up and kissed Dawn softly on the lips. The hostess joined in, her tongue flicking against Dawn's teeth.

"You too, Elaine?" one of the men asked.

"I haven't decided. For now, I'm just being sociable."

The seven men sat down to play, each producing a healthy roll of bills. Before the first hand, each took a hundred dollar bill and fumbled in his lap under the table, zipping the money into place for Dawn to later take. Dawn went to the kitchen with Elaine to help her bring in drinks and snacks. After that, a gentle nod from Alan reminded Dawn of the dress code. She removed her blouse and threw it over an extra chair. Then, as previously instructed, Dawn presented herself to the host and turned her back so that he could unhook her bra. Instead, he turned to his wife.

"Elaine, would you like to do the honors here?"

She would and she did, placing the bra around her husband's neck like a boa. Then she hefted Dawn's breasts in her hands, weighing them as it were, and bent to suck the teenager's nipples.

"Yes, I think I will join in this evening."

And that was before Dawn had removed her skirt, revealing the red thong and the obvious absence of pussy hair, a combined sight which drew words of approval from the entire audience. No one mentioned the dark damp spot on the thong, her pussy's announcement that Dawn was happy to be there. After a few hands of poker, during which Dawn massaged Alan's neck, someone became impatient.

"Come on, Michael. You're the host, you go first. Let's get started."

"All right, all right, as soon as I get a lousy hand, I'll fold it and we can get to the entertainment."

After a short period of time, during which Michael actually hoped for cards which he had too much sense to continue playing in the hand, he threw them down with a smile. He gestured toward Dawn with his head, confirming the message orally.

"Would you please get under the table, dear? My friends are very impatient; I guess that I am also. You're fifteen now, did Alan say?"

With a glance at Elaine, who smiled benignly, approvingly, Dawn crawled under the table to service the husband. As she made her way to Michael's crotch, unidentified hands fondled her tits and her ass. As each hand groped, she paused, allowing its owner to cop the feel he wanted. The knowledge that her luscious body could excite these men thrilled her. Dawn knew that she was mere seconds away from receiving money for giving a man sexual relief. Mentally she compared that thought with the discomfort she felt from the hardwood floor on which she crept, the realization hitting her that even something as delightful as being paid to do what she loved to do, to suck cock, had its drawbacks.

But still in all, Dawn reveled in the idea that a man would give her cold hard dollars to suck his pecker, to drink down the gooey liquid that spurted out of it, that he would pay her to spread her legs and allow him to plunge deeply into her cunt and spit his seed into her, that he would reward her generously for bending over and spreading her rear cheeks so that he could shove his hard member and cum where nature never intended man to invade or to cum — all of which would be accomplished that evening or in the near future. And with orgasms for her, to boot. If she could become the entertainment of choice for these lecherous pigs, her college costs would be assured.

And so Dawn threw her full energies into making the evening a memorable one for Alan's friends. Resolving to bring something for knee protection in the future, Dawn pulled down Michael's zipper and took his hundred dollar bill, sliding it into her thong. She knew that when she came out from under the table, she would look like one of the pole dancers she saw on the cable networks. Michael waited for her fingers to fish the cock out of his shorts but Dawn had other ideas, ideas intended to make them remember her services. She opened his belt and fumbled with the button holding up his slacks.

"Hey, what are you doing, Dawn? You don't need to take my pants off."

"Hush, Doctor. I know my business. I don't tell you how to do brain surgery; don't tell me how to please a man."

"That's telling him, honey," one of the other players said with a laugh.

Dawn patted Michael's butt, her signal for him to raise it off the chair so that she could slide slacks and shorts off. The other players could hear the tinkle of his belt and the thud of the wallet in his slacks as it hit the floor. Without touching his cock, the rookie whore began to play with Michael's nut sac, squeezing it enough to raise a gasp from his throat. She licked the drop of pre-cum that had formed at his slit. Then she began to lick her way around the crown, holding it in place with her free hand.

She stroked his weapon slowly, nothing that would ever get him to cum. If he wanted her to speed it up, he would have to give her a clue. But he was in no hurry. Of all the girls that the players had provided for entertainment in the past, Dawn was by far the youngest, and for all the fucking that Elaine and Michael shared with their neighbors and friends, Dawn's mouth was clearly the youngest one ever about to be wrapped around his cock.

The game continued without Michael, though everyone's eyes were split between their own cards and the look on Michael's face. Dawn began to lick along his shaft; his eyes closed in response. She continued to jiggle his balls. Soon she felt a gentle touch at the back of her head, Michael's signal that he finally wanted her to take him into her mouth. She did so, her lips sliding along the length of his cock as she absorbed his meat.

The sucking began; the card game slowed down as the players listened to the sounds of Dawn's mouth slurping her saliva on the phallus in her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down like a woodpecker hammering a tree for insects. Michael's breathing grew ragged; Dawn slowed down when she felt him getting too close to a cum. She was trying to stretch it out as long as she could, and did so successfully. Then she thought that the time had come for Michael to cum. She sucked as quickly as she could and without warning slid a finger through the perspiration into his anus.

"Oh Dawn, you should see the look on his face. I know that look. Get ready, dear, my husband is about to blow his load in your mouth," Elaine exclaimed.

Dawn hadn't needed the warning. She could tell by the frantic manner in which Michael held her head tightly to his crotch.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, ooooooooooh." With each 'oh shit', Michael blasted another string of semen deep into Dawn's mouth. His legs stuck out in collapse. Dawn swallowed most of his spend but she reached into her mouth and deliberately scooped a bit onto the edge of her lip and cheek. The evidence of the orgasm plainly visible, she stuck her head up so that the other player's could see her. She scooped the excess back into her mouth, onto her tongue.

"Who's next?" she asked with a smile. Seven hands shot into the air simultaneously.

Without thinking about it, Dawn chose Tom, a lanky six foot plus rancher who, she learned, took off his ten gallon hat only to fuck. When he stood up, she could see his bill hanging out of the zipper of his jeans. He grabbed a couple more hundred dollar bills from in front of his seat and invited Dawn to the guest room. On the way there, Tom turned and led Dawn into the guest bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.