Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2007 by maryjane

Chapter 4: She Gets to Know Melody

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: She Gets to Know Melody - Nude sunbathing around the mansion pool changes a fourteen year old's life when Mama's employer spies her from an upstairs window with her fingers buried inside her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

What Melody had said was, "It's not so bad, Dawn; you'll get used to the taste. Meanwhile, let me clean off both of you."

Two heads whiplashed toward the doorway. There stood the mistress of the household, casually leaning against the door frame. I haven't described Melody Dean for you, have I? She stood a lithe five foot four, the extra few inches above some of her friends serving her to good advantage on the tennis courts. Without a moment's thought, Dawn could see that her blonde tresses were the result of careful and expensive applications of chemicals, repeated often. In another instant, far shorter than the time needed to type this sentence, Dawn knew with the certainty of youth that she would soon have a chance to verify that conclusion, to see if the carpet matched the drapes. She would be wrong, as you may have guessed; the carpeting had long since been removed, and kept away by occasional — and careful - usage of shaving cream and safety razor. Dawn would learn of her error before she slept that night.

Melody wore designer jeans and a loose peasant blouse, neither of which did anything to hide her curves. She could not claim to be voluptuous, merely incredibly edible. Her eyes were slightly narrowed, appearing somewhat Asian. Shiny white teeth graced the parted lips on her virginal face; one would never think that she lived to suck cock. Part time at least, for Melody went both ways, something else that Dawn would soon learn. She motioned to her husband.

"Come around to the head of the bed, you bastard. Let's show Dawn how I clean you off." Her insult was routine and casual. The Deans had raised the expression 'open marriage' to an art form, more than occasionally sharing a willing third party of either gender but never caring what the other might be doing, or with whom, when they were not together. Melody would not have bothered to join the party in Dawn's room except that she had been attracted by the screaming. And no, she hadn't gone there to save the young screamer; Melody knew precisely what had been causing the noise, and she wanted to join.

"Look at what I'm going to do, Dawn. Watch my face; you'll see that I'm going to love the taste. Don't worry, it won't be the first time that I've cleaned him off after he's been in some girl's ass. I'd invite you to join me but I don't want you to lose all that cum on your ass. Just lie flat; you're next."

Alan moved as directed. Melody knelt in front of him and turned to grin at Dawn. The look on her face silently communicated to the young girl that she should watch carefully, that she would learn how to clean off a man's cock. Melody acted as though she didn't know that Dawn had a week's worth of experience doing just that, and that she feared only where that cock had been. What Dawn didn't know was that Melody never sucked Alan's cock at such times; instead, she simply licked it clean of whatever remained clinging to it when her husband removed it from the source.

In fact, Alan's cock had very little on it that needed cleaning. Dawn's asshole had been clean and Alan had accomplished some of the cleaning when he masturbated to his orgasm after Dawn had told him to withdraw. Melody raised the still hard saber and licked the underside full length, from his balls to the ridge behind his crown. Then she licked along each side several times, ultimately lowering the weapon in her hand and cleaning off the top. After that, Melody repeated the pattern on Alan's crown. She finished him off with a tiny lick across his piss slit, taking the moisture there, and dismissed him with a kiss on that crown.

Dawn watched in amazement. The cleaning of Alan's cock did not cause that; her repeated laving of The Senor's cock had been similar enough that she didn't think there had been anything to learn from Melody's exhibition. No, what she had noticed was the look of ecstasy on Senora's face as she ministered to a cock that had just been inside — the asshole, no less - of another woman's body, a woman, albeit still a girl, who had in effect just put the horns on her. Alan had not touched his wife, had not given her an orgasm, had not diddled any of her sexual parts, and yet Melody showed all the signs of satisfied lust. And to top it off, she then stood up and kissed her husband passionately, tongues dueling, her hands squeezing Alan's ass.

Without a further word, Melody moved to the foot of the bed, behind Dawn, and knelt between the child's outspread legs. The pooled bursts of cum had mostly broken down, dribbling off Dawn's ass down toward that space behind her knees. Whatever do they call that anyway? Melody's tongue cleaned up what she could. Then she moved up and spread the cheeks; her tongue ducked in to say hello to the newly deflowered pucker. Dawn giggled at the touch.

"OK, little girl, turn over?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to eat you and then you're going to eat me."

Dawn blushed. Alan had eaten her several times, and she had loved it, but she herself had never eaten a woman. As for being eaten by Melody, Dawn thought that it would be delightful. Whenever Alan had gone down on her, she had felt the scrape of several hours of newly grown whiskers, and she thought that the smooth skin of a woman's face would be a pleasant alternative.

Dawn didn't know that Melody brought years of expertise to the practice of cunnilingus. Her parents, the Castles, had been adept teachers. A lightning and thunder storm had frightened her at age eight into her parents' bed. Alas, at the time that the power had gone out, Dr. and Dr. Castle had been en flagrente and while Dawn's entry into the bed had temporarily chilled their ardor, it soon returned, as it had to. When Melody had asked Mommy what she and Daddy had been doing, they decided that it was time for her to learn the facts of life.

Fortunately for all the men who would someday come into Melody's life, she had by then learned very little about sex from her friends and their somewhat older siblings. She knew what 'fucking' meant as well as the names of the key parts — cock or penis or dick or prick, though that last one was also an insult; pussy or vagina or even cunt, that last one also particularly nasty — but no one had ever told her that cum was supposed to be yicky, or even what it was. As a result, when Melody's Daddy had put his dick — the word her friends preferred — into her mouth, she had no idea what would happen when she obeyed his, and Mommy's, command to suck. And in the instant when Daddy grunted and grabbed the back of her head tightly, when she felt that first burst of his sperm into her mouth, she knew from the thick consistency of the fluid that it wasn't his piss, and so she savored it. Following the instructions of her parents, she swished his cum around in her mouth before swallowing it. Always a fussy eater, Melody felt that as long as it didn't taste bad, then it must be good. A world class fellatrix (fellatrice?) was born that night.

"That was lovely, Melody. Your Daddy thanks you very much for making him feel so happy. But now I'd like to show you something that girls can do when there's no man around." Mommy beamed with pride as she said that.

Mommy, a real doctor-doctor, an OB-GYN no less, not a PhD like Daddy, rolled Melody onto her back and pulled her nightgown up above her waist. Illuminated only by the emergency lamp which had kicked on when the power failed, Melody's hairless little pussy drew Mommy's eyes irresistibly. Intending to eat her young daughter's cunt — the word Mommy preferred when aroused — Dr. Mom realized that she probably should have told Melody about sex when she had first asked, rather that starting her off with a participatory demonstration. But so be it; a woman in Mommy's condition had no more conscience than a man with a stiff cock. She bent to kiss the little virgin's slit.

"Mommy, what are you doing? You shouldn't be kissing my pee-pee." Melody would never have thought of using the word pussy in front of Mommy.

"It's alright, dear. Just let me know if you have to pee."

But Melody wouldn't have to pee that night. Mommy's tongue never brought the young girl to an orgasm, triggering that 'I have to pee' feeling; it took the better part of two years before Melody Castle experienced for the first time that exquisite feeling that would control the rest of her life. When Mommy tired of trying, her mouth left the bald little pussy and she kissed Melody on the tip of her nose. Then they slept, Melody so soundly that she never noticed the rocking movement as Daddy fucked Mommy to the orgasm that Melody's appearance had earlier postponed.

The following evening, though the power stayed on, Melody went again into her parents' bedroom. They greeted her tenderly, not letting on that they had been expecting her visit. It was that evening that Mommy taught Melody how to eat pussy. The young girl was shocked at the noises Mommy made after a few minutes, so unlike the quiet reaction of Melody to the same actions the previous evening. Mommy then told her all about orgasms and the three letter noun and verb — cum, of course - that makes life worth living.

The Castle household turned into a comfortable routine. The three of them, every evening, would gather in the marital bed and rub body parts together in various ways. Melody might suck Daddy's cock; while she did so, Mommy might either sit on Daddy's face or eat Melody's pussy. Some evenings, Daddy would fuck Mommy doggy-style while Mommy ate Melody, or he would fuck her missionary style while Melody stood and rubbed her pussy into his face. On occasion, Daddy would eat Melody while Mommy cleaned his pipes with her mouth.

Sometimes, when Melody felt the urge to pee, not because she was close to an orgasm but just because she had to pee, Mommy told her to let it go. Melody's urine splashed into Dr. Mom's mouth, some of it bouncing out onto her cheeks. Mommy smiled as she received it, drinking it down like soda water and licking her lips. Even at that age, the young girl knew that she would soon be doing the same chore for Mommy. Venturesome, she did not hesitate when it came to her turn. The close-up smell — too rough to be called a mere aroma — was new to her; Melody had never had the need to walk down slum alleys or use slum bathrooms. The taste was not delicious but it was acceptable, and Melody came to regard the action as simply something one does to satisfy a sexual partner, for that's what she knew her parents to be at such times.

One thing never happened. Daddy never penetrated Melody's pussy with his cock. Despite the family's weird existence, that one line would never be crossed; her cherry remained intact. Even after she began to menstruate, after her breasts formed to lustful size, her pussy was off limits. She ultimately gave her cherry to a soon-forgotten boy at school; still, she was Daddy's little virgin, albeit a cock-sucking virgin. Even that morning, the morning of the night that she would find Alan in Dawn's bed, she had gone to visit Daddy and had given him one of her best blow jobs, but he still refused to fuck his baby Melody.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.