Between Worlds - Cover

Between Worlds

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 7: Interlude

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7: Interlude - Wesley (Jeff) Jeffers skips out on a three week Love Boat cruise to find an interesting surprise when he gets home, and a pot full of adventure. Many of these codes will appear in later chapters. The base story is done, and I will submit as I clean up the edits.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Glossary

Rod is a unit of measurement. 1 Rod = 5.5 yards = 5.03 meters.
320 Rods = 1 Mile =1.60 Kilometers
Body Slave = Body Guard


Atlantis beyond the Pillars of Hercules, Once upon a time, long ago

The sun was spreading loving warmth across the courtyard of her mother and father's palace. The Goddess had sent white fluffy clouds that changed shapes as they raced each other through the bright blue tapestry of sky. In the west, angry bolts of unrelenting lighting had no effect on the perfect day, but foretold dire events of which 14 year old Lisa was not aware.

She quickly swirled her bright golden hair over her shoulder and grabbed her protecting warrior's hand. "Amanda! Look at the dragon!" The young princess pointed to one of the massive clouds in the sky. "Isn't she beautiful?"

Amanda smiled at her young charge. "Yes it is, my princess. It is indeed." Amanda took a moment to look at the contrast her dark skin made to Lisa's pale white hand and smiled again. "It is indeed."

"I am so excited about our trip to Lattus. What a wonderful adventure!"

"Princess Lisa, you are correct. We are going to enjoy our trip." Amanda's words were meant to protect the delightful child she loved and protected, but did not reflect her true thoughts. There had been no point in telling the girl the world of peace and plenty she was used to was about to be destroyed. "We must hurry now. Your mother and father are waiting for us at the ship."

As they walked to the docks, Lisa pleaded, "Tell me about the island again, please."

Amanda stared on the story she had told over and again. "Lattus is an island on the edge of the big eastern sea. It is very warm, and the weather is very nice. For some reason there are no animals or snakes or other predators, so it will be safe to explore all we want. Your father will take the ship back to home to bring horses and other livestock so we can explore."

"How big is the island?

Amanda laughed as she replied, "Unless it changed size since I answered that question an hour ago, it is 20,000 rods long and 6,500 rods wide. In the middle of the island is the volcano that made the island. There are trees and birds and very rich soil.

"You know, Princess Lisa, we could make a beautiful flower garden there when we are not working on your warrior skills or exploring."

"Work on warrior skills? I thought we were going to be on vacation. Why do I have to work on my warrior skills?"

Amanda sighed, "Lisa, Honey, you are too important to your parents and me for you to lose any of your skills from not working on them. There can never be rest from those skills."

"Sometimes I hate being a princess."

"Child, I don't believe that any more than you do. It is everything we can do to keep you from being spoiled like a compost pile."

"You can't call me child," huffed out Lisa. "You're only five years older than me. I am only two years away from the Goddess opening my mental powers."

"I can call you a child when you say something childish like you don't want to be a princess. Besides, I have been in warrior training since you were born."

"That's only because your mother is Aunt Ada's second in command of the warriors."

"And your point is? You are only third in command because your parents are king and queen. I have proven myself as a warrior. Have you done anything to prove yourself to your people? Even though you will some day be queen, your job is to take care of the people. Only when you learn that and quit thinking only of yourself will you be worthy."

"I don't like you any more. You sound like my mother and father!"

"Thank you. I could receive no higher compliment than to be compared to your parents."

Lisa turned pouting in childish anger and continued to the docks.

As they approached the ship, Queen Norse quickly embraced her daughter and chided, "Everyone is waiting on you so we can leave. Where have you been?"

"Amanda got lost after she was late from the tavern."

"Are you telling me Amanda was drinking before her duty to you?"

"Oh yes, she does it all the time. I never feel safe with her. She is always drinking wine."

"If that is true, and it must be because the princess said it, the penalty is death. Guards, take the traitor away. She will be beheaded before we sail."

Lisa turned white and weaved dizzily. She grabbed her mother's arm. "You can't do that! Amanda is my best friend!"

"I am sorry, but duty must always come before friendship. You must learn that if you are to be queen one day. Come, you must give the order to behead her since you made the charge."

A subdued Amanda was led to the outermost section of the pier and was pushed to her knees. A large woman stood behind her and pulled a large sword to the ready.

Lisa pulled away from her mother and stood with her back above Amanda's and in front of the sword. "You can't do this. I lied. I have never seen Amanda drink anything but water. I was angry because she called me a child. She is never late."

"Why were you late then?"

"I was watching the beautiful clouds in the sky and did not pay attention to Amanda when she asked me to hurry. I am so sorry, Mother. Please don't hurt Amanda because I am selfish!"

"How can I take back my order to behead her? I'll lose face. No, you must move so my order can be carried out."

"Mother you will have to kill me before you kill my best friend. I will not move."

The queen looked at her daughter wondering if she had learned the lesson yet. She thought she would push it a little more. She turned to one of her body slaves. "Move her!"

As the queen's body slave reached for the young girl, Lisa, instinctively using the martial arts skills she never thought she would need or use pushed the body slave. The guard attempted to compensate, but quickly found herself on her back looking at the young girl.

A suddenly mature and enraged princess turned to her mother. "I will not allow you to denigrate this monarchy with this miscarriage of justice. You will only lose face if you knowingly allow this travesty to occur. I will, however, lose even more than just face for being the fool that instigated it. I will lose my people!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.