Between Worlds - Cover

Between Worlds

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 5: We Gotta' Get Out of This Place

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: We Gotta' Get Out of This Place - Wesley (Jeff) Jeffers skips out on a three week Love Boat cruise to find an interesting surprise when he gets home, and a pot full of adventure. Many of these codes will appear in later chapters. The base story is done, and I will submit as I clean up the edits.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Toronto Lake Front, early evening

Sally looked at me as if I was a ghost, and that hurt. After I got over my mad at what I thought of Harry's tactics, I realized that children are God's gift to us all, and what this poor girl had to go through should never have happened. I tried to smile at her, but it didn't help. "Sally, I'm going to need help running the boat. Would you like to learn how to drive a boat?"

She looked sharply at me looking for the hook. You could almost see her coming out of a fog. "Are you serious?"

"Sure am. I need someone I can depend on, and all these older women are too set in their ways to learn very well. What do you say?"

"Sure," she answered doubtfully. "I would like to do that."

"That makes you the XO."

"The what?"

You are now the executive officer, or the XO. You're second in command. Other than me, you get to tell everyone what to do. It's a very important job, and you get your own stateroom."

The excitement replaced the fear. I could visibly see the girl come out of her fog as the trauma was pushed back into some locked room in her mind. I knew it would be years to get this trauma exorcized, but this step was a handhold that would allow her to function until the demons could be addressed.

Linda looked at Sally and then back to me. "I think I'm going to catch up on some research. Do we have internet connection?"

"Yes, but I have to call Boats to figure out how to connect. I'll have it up by tomorrow morning. What do you think Sally? Do I need to put Nanny Guard on it?"

Sally looked at Linda and asked, "Will you be a good girl, Doctor?"

"I'll try to control myself."

"OK. If you say so. No, Captain, I think we can trust her on the computer."

Amanda went with Sheila and Linda to get their clothes and do some shopping, I gave Sally a tour of the boat and she and I called Boats to set up our satellite internet connection. After three hours, I told Sally she was also communications officer and to make the system work. Before I could finish my first scotch, she came to the bridge. "System up and operational, Captain."

I looked at her as if she had grown horns, shook the cobwebs out of my head and answered, "Very good Number One."

Apparently Sally was a Trekie. She beamed at the term, and found her new father/daughter nickname.

"Captain, Mr. Pinkston told me how to find treasure on the boat. He wants me to take you to his secret hiding place. Would you please follow me?"

"Carry on, Number One."

Sally took me into the engine room and removed the cover between the two shafts. She turned around to face the bow and whispered, "Face the front, port is on the left." She then turned back to the stern and reached under the port shaft and pulled something. The rear bulkhead popped open and she took hold of the bottom and lifted the entire bulkhead. Hydraulic pistons lifted the bulkhead to the overhead and quartz lamps highlighted more weapons than I had ever seen in one place outside a gun show.

"I was telling Mr. Pinkston how you had saved my life and that there were some nasty people after Ms. Olden. That's when he told me how to find what he called his little surprise for the bad guys."

"OK, Number One, we need to close this back up until we are out of port. Also don't tell anyone about this unless we need it. I don't want Officer Watson getting too confident because we have more armament that the Japanese Navy.

"Yes sir, Captain."

I smiled at the no longer young girl. "Sienna, there were a lot of people involved in saving your life. I just did a little part. Also, I'm sorry to say that I'm the one who killed your father. I just hope you can forgive me for that."

"Sienna would be hurt that her father was killed, but he was an evil man. He is not the same man who she grew to love. Sally, however, thinks you did a good thing, and I am Sally now."

"Yes you are and the best damn first officer on the seven seas."

"You know something, Captain? I think I'm going to like having you for a daddy."

Talk about dirty pool. An emotion of affection hit me so hard that I staggered and had to grab a hand rail to remain standing. Whither she was reaching for stability in a new life, or we bonded faster than super glue didn't matter. I was hooked.

"Come, Daughter, let's get something to toast our new relationship."

When the women came back with their wares, Sally was setting next me and laughing. Two empty cans of Cheerwine (the nectar of the South) were setting on the counter and two Moon Pie wrappers were next to them.

"... and then Brian picked up the garter snake and..."

"What's going on here?" asked Sheila. "I thought you two were getting ready to take off in the morning."

Sally winked at me before she responded. "You better show a little more respect to our captain, swabbie, or I'll have you walking the plank."

I looked at my new daughter and smiled. "Well handled, Number One, but maybe we should give her another chance."

"As you command, my captain."

I looked at the three women and said, "I was just telling Sally about her new brother and sisters when you interlopers interrupted. I even broke out the last of my below the Mason Dixon Line rations. We were having a golden moment before we sacked out."

Lake Ontario, Mid Morning

The next morning we were out of the harbour and into Lake Ontario. About 10:30 I called Sheryl on my cell to see if she would still talk to me. She did.

"God Sheryl, I'm in love. What a great kid. I am so sorry you guys had to push so hard to get through my thick skull. I owe you and Harry big time. How's Harry, by the way? They wouldn't let me talk to him this morning."

"They have Harry on some drugs to keep him out. There is some kind of swelling. The doctors told me it is serious, but everything will be OK in a couple of days. You guys still in port?"

"No. In fact, we're on the lake now. Sally's at the helm. What a kid!"

"Jeff. I told you so."

"I knew you were going to say that, and when Harry's up and around, I deserve another one."

"That you do, and then we'll forgive you."

"Thanks, that's more than generous."

Montreal, Québec, early night

That night we decided to lay over in Montreal. It was late by the time we hooked into shore power and utilities. With so many people on the boat, I did not want to use our onboard water supply. We started to have a discussion about our plans over a late supper.

"The way I see it," I told Linda. "You may not need to go with us, or be gone any longer than Sheila is with us. You're welcome to stay as long as you want, though."

She looked at me and said, "There's no reason to worry about me. In fact, I was thinking about going home in the morning. Sally doesn't need me. You two have bonded better than I could have ever dreamed. I think you just heard her father's hatred in his boast."

"I hope you're right about that. Something about the way he said it didn't trip my bullshit monitor. He could have known something."

My cell phone rang out and put a big crimp in that plan. "Jeffers. Hey, how you doing Harry? I'm glad you were able to come out of your little nap sooner than expected. I'm waiting for the 'I told you so' Sheryl promised."

Harry responded, "I'll owe you on that one, but you may have another problem. There were ten murders last night. They all had one thing in common. They were all pro Western Muslim intellectuals. Four professors from local universities, four doctors, and two police officers were beheaded. Another police officer's home, mine, was bombed. If Sheryl and I were not in the hospital, we would be dead too. It looks to me as if your protection service just extended to Linda."

"How did you guys get involved with this?"

"Looks like the little white lie Paul and I told to get you out of town backfired."

"What lie?"

"We told our superiors that Monty and I took out the bad Arabs out at the dock. If we had told them the truth, you'd be bound over for at least 6 weeks. That and the fact that Sheryl and I helped Sally get away sort of made us less than their favourite people."

"What are your people going to do about protection?"

"The official word is that the explosion in our house was a gas leak, and not part of a vendetta. No protection, no extra security will be offered. No extra expenses will be incurred for my protection. It's not in the budget. I think someone is pissed that I've been involved with 10 killings in one week. We're on our own."

"How much leave can you get?"

"I've got 4 weeks of vacation saved and 6 months of sick leave. Why?"

"Take it and meet us here in Montreal. We'll wait on you. Linda and Sally can bunk together. Stay with us until we get to Bermuda and take a second look at what's happening. Sheila can go back home or stay with us if she wants. I hope she stays. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

"I can't get out for another day. Let's make it the day after tomorrow."

"Fine. I don't see an extra day as being a problem. In fact, I think we'll stay at the downtown Marriot until you get here. Want us to get you a room for the night before we leave?"

"No, not now. Let's see what happens."

When we hung up, I turned to the girls and said, "Ladies, we are going to spend the next two nights in the lap of luxury, and this discussion is tabled until we get there."

Downtown Montreal Marriott, Late night

I was able to get a 4 bedroom penthouse suite for us at the Marriot for just a little over an arm and a leg. We all caught a cab and went to the hotel. As we walked into the sitting room of the suite, Sally's eyes grew huge. "Wow!"

Sheila put her arm around Sally's shoulder and said, "You can say that again, girlfriend."

"Amanda and I get the master bedroom. Number One, assign the crew to quarters and assemble for a staff meeting in 10 minutes. We have a lot to go over in a short time." I turned to Amanda. "Scullery maid, call room service and get us some fruit plates and a case of bottled water. It's going to be a long night."

After I signed the check for the late night food service, I got the meeting started. I sat on the couch with Amanda on one side and Sally on the other. Sheila and Linda sat in the casual chairs on either side of the coffee table. The table had almost all the fruit know to civilized man sliced and presented before us.

In between bites of fruit I brought the crew up to date on the conversation Harry and I had. "Linda, I think you should join our happy band of pirates for a while longer. In fact, we will most likely have a couple of recruits in a couple of days. Harry and Sheryl will meet us in two days. They're targets too. I feel like the PT boat captain that got General MacArthur out of the Philippines in World War II."

After we discussed our situation, we decided we needed to sleep on our problems. Amanda snuck out of the sitting room to take a shower while Sheila and I cleaned up our mess and pushed the room service cart into the hall. She sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to join her.

"We're going to have a lot of people with us on this trip? Do you feel we have enough room? Do you want me to leave?"

"Unless you are uncomfortable with us, I would like for you to stay. If we are up against the people we think we are, I'm going to need all the trained help we can get. Besides, lady, you are defiantly easy on the eyes, and I have been called a dirty old man before."

"Yanks. They're all the same. I owe it to Sally to stay at least long enough to get you domesticated. I've got two months to make it happen. If I find the work too hard, I can always go back."

"I hope you don't feel the need to do that soon. Sally feels good with you here."

"Well I guess we'll just have to live with over crowded conditions."

I took her hand and said, "Works for me. I think I have some work to do in the next room."

The lights were out in the master bedroom when I came out of the shower. I sat next to Amanda on the bed.

"Jeff, are you going to have time for me with your growing harem? Are you going to push me aside for white women?"

"Holy shit, Amanda! Where in the hell did that come from?"

"Well, Sheila and Linda are beautiful women, and they are white. And they were not used by a pimp like I was. And they did not make you leave your home and family. And..."

"Stop it right there. You are my lady. I have no plans to touch anyone else. In fact you are as much woman as I can handle. You are my harem. Now, if you feel you have to work harder at sex because of some silly insecurity, there's nothing I can do about that except accept it to keep from hurting your feelings."

Amanda paused for a moment, pushed me back on the bed and attacked my lips. The belt of my robe flew as she yanked it off. I pulled on her top and it went over her head. When we were completely absent of clothing, she sucked my prick into her mouth and started to move her lips and tongue together.

I pulled on her legs until she was straddling my face and I was able to lick her clit. As soon as I touched her clit, she climaxed. I pushed on until she had three more climaxes and finally brought me over the edge, but I did not get soft. We turned to face each other as she lay on her back. I pushed into her as she squealed in delight. She immediately had another orgasm. As I kept moving in her, she became more vocal and active. Soon my turn was at hand. As my fluids hit her, she maxed out her feelings and screamed like I was killing her.

Next morning, Amanda slept in when I went out for breakfast. Sally was watching CNN on cable. "Captain, your punishment of the scullery maid will be good for discipline. The crew now knows you run a tight ship." The serious face she was trying to keep broke down in her laughter.

"Number One, It's not nice to make fun of your captain."

"But Captain, it sounded like you and Amanda were having all the fun. All the rest of us are jealous."

"Sally, I'm going to have to keep you away from those women."

Downtown Montreal Marriott, Two Days Later

The two days went quickly. We bought Sally clothes and other essentials. We looked at every historical site we could fit in, and saw every tourist trap we could find. We were tired after the second night, and happy to be getting back to the boat that day. We were having brunch in the Hotel restaurant when Sheryl came to our table.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"They won't grant his leave. They say they need him for his job."

"You're kidding."

"No, I wish I was."

Sheila pulled out her cell phone and punched a speed dial. "Harry? What in the hell are you doing?"

Sheila sat for several minutes and listened. The more she listened, the redder she got. "Get the hell out of there. Those idiots are gonna get you killed. If you don't meet us today, Sheryl and I are coming back to cover your back. No way in hell am I gonna lose you and Monty too. We'll find you another job. Just quit and go."

"Hand me the phone," I demanded. Look Harry. This is nuts. Someone is setting you up. Let's get to safety, and then we can try to find out what's happening. Call in sick and get up here. We'll leave as soon as you get here."

Something wasn't right. It was time to beat feet. I directed everyone to go the rooms and get their stuff. I went to check out. This was not a good day and I was already in a pissy mood. Marriot has a habit of hiring the best, and the young lady behind the checkout desk was getting the restaurant charges. Her friendliness and professionalism was slowly pulling me out of my mood when a 40 something woman in a designer knockoff dress pushed in front of me.

She started screaming in French. "This place is a cesspool. I cannot believe you have the toilet paper loaded backward. I've seen more professional places in third world cities. I'm going to write Bill Marriot personally and tell him what a bad job you are doing."

First, I really hate people who yell at service employees. It's a power trip for conceited assholes. I tried to stay out of it until she started attacking the girl that was helping me.

"Are you listening to me girl? I demand you quit talking to your lesbian lover and pay attention to me. I will not pay for this treatment. Listen to me you slut!"

I couldn't take anymore. I gently put my hand on her shoulder, pulled her away for the counter, and demanded in English, "Lady, go take a Valium, and leave this poor young woman alone."

Now it was my turn. She jerked her shoulder from my hand and turned her venom on me. "And just who do you think you are?"

"I am a guest at this hotel who is trying to settle his account."

"Do you have any idea whom I am?"

"Yes. You are a nasty bitch who is going to have her ass thrown in a dumpster by this hotel guest who is trying to settle his account if you say one more thing to the person who is trying to help me."

"I want to see the manager! Now slut!"

"I warned you." I turned her around and started to push her toward the kitchen exit. "To the dumpster you go vile beast!"

She screamed and ran out of the hotel lobby. As she left applause and cheers broke out from both guests and staff. The girl looked at me as the manager came from the back of the hotel.

"I'm the manager here. Can I help you sir?"

The girl looked at the manager. "Dad, this guy just defended me from the mayor's wife. She was on another drunken tirade, and he put her in her place."

About this time all the girls got off the elevator and brought their keys to me. As I handed the keys to the manager I told him, "Sir, your daughter does you and your hotel proud. You have done well."

I signed the credit card receipt and walked out of the hotel before the manager could close his mouth. By the time everyone was at the curb with their vacation purchases, the hotel van pulled in front of us and the driver, the same girl from reception, bounced around the front of the van. "Mr. Jeffers!" Let me take your group to the airport."

"We have a boat now on the seaway, and are moving back there now. Thanks for the offer, though."

"It's no problem, Mr. Jeffers. I'll take you anywhere you want. Dad, I mean the manager, told me to give you a lift for helping out. This is my first day on the job, and didn't handle the mayor's wife properly."

"Great. I accept your offer. My friends bought way too much stuff. We'd most likely have to take two cabs to carry it all."

As we pulled out of the hotel, three police cars pulled up to the hotel with their blue lights flashing. The police officers rushed into the lobby and approached the manager. "We need to find the man who tried to rape the mayor's wife."

The manager looked at the officer and ask, "What rape?"

"Lucky for everyone that there was no rape, but I said tried. The mayor's wife is filing charges for attempted rape."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.