Between Worlds - Cover

Between Worlds

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wesley (Jeff) Jeffers skips out on a three week Love Boat cruise to find an interesting surprise when he gets home, and a pot full of adventure. Many of these codes will appear in later chapters. The base story is done, and I will submit as I clean up the edits.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Toronto, Ontario, late evening

Sienna was cold. She pulled the scarf tighter about her head as she ran from building to building. Why didn't she wait at the Moslem culture centre until her brother picked her up? She knew why. When her three hour class was cancelled, she did not want to set outside the building, and she did not have money for a bus. She knew the way home. What she did not know was what kind of neighbourhood the way home took her into.

She heard the men behind her and could smell the smoke from the drugs they were smoking. She hid in an alcove and thought about her place in the world as a way to escape her fear.

Her father was right. She was too Western. She had become too impatient since the family had moved to Canada. Her classes at the Mosque were her mother's idea. She had to learn to be a good woman again. She had to be ready to serve her husband.

True, her husband to be was over 3 times her 14 years, but he was wealthy. As her father told her, she had no choice. His father could not let his cell know he had borrowed money from the man. The dowry for her would more than offset the debts and allowed her family to live a better life. That was the way of her country.

Mrs. Smiles, her teacher was wrong. Women were not equal to men. Women were the property of the father, and when he gave her up she became the property of her husband. It had always been. It would always be. The holy word was constant.

The current problem started when she questioned her father's hatred of their host country and their neighbours to the south. She did not see that they were the Great Satan. Everyone was nice to her here. They talked to her as an equal, and respected her. What could be wrong with that? Her father beat her for her impertinence.

During the beating he noticed Sienna was no longer a child. He saw an escape from his gambling debts, and made arrangements to have her married. The contract was easy to make. Her body had developed to a girl's of a more advanced age, and her dark features were reminiscent of sultan harems of old. Then she was prepared to meet the rich merchant. Her beauty swept the 42 year old man off his feet.

Her mother thought it would be good if she had special training to become a good wife, and a member of her father's cell found a conservative religious school that would train her properly. She was removed from public schools and placed in the new school. Her future husband was happy to pay for the school, and why not? She was a virgin beauty to be processed.

Sienna's thoughts were cut short when she heard the man. "Well boys, looks like we got us a little rag-head slut here. Let's see why they wear all those robes and shit."

A hand grabbed her silky black hair through her scarf and pulled her to her feet. Eight members of the gang gathered around their leader and the frightened girl. She finally screamed in fright. A fist hit her in the stomach and knocked her breath from her. The pain in her stomach was quickly replaced by the pain of the leader pulling her by her hair into an abandoned building.

Uncaring hands quickly pushed her into a room with an old stinking bed. Her clothes were quickly ripped from her and discarded. Zippers could be heard being opened as the leader cruelly twisted her nipples and pulled them until she found her breath and this time screamed in pain.

Rough hands pulled her legs apart to allow their leader to press his huge penis to the opening of her womanhood. Her eyes grew in fright at what the man was about to do.

"No!" she screamed. "I am a virgin. My husband will never take me if you do this." Her fear was now reinforced with anger, and she fought even harder against the violation.

The men in the room laughed as the leader replied, "Don't worry, cunt. When we get through with you, there won't be anything left to marry. That stupid rag-head should never let prime pussy be running around in my turf. You are going to pay for his stupidity."

He pushed forward but could not enter the girl's tight opening. He screamed in anger and slapped the girl. "Open up cunt. I don't have all night."

One of the men holding her legs supplied, "Bitch ain't wet enough to fuck. You gotta get her wetter."

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking like gutter trash and show respect for the Queen's English. Try it again."

The man blushed and repeated, "The young lady is too dry to have sexual intercourse. She needs lubrication."

"Much better. Andy, get over here."

The young boy came forward and asked, "Yes Mr. Striker. What can I do for you?"

"I want you to lick that pussy and get it wet." The leader then caressed his penis and added, "Then I want you to suck "The Striker Wand" and make it wet. If you do a good job, after we're through with her you can have her ass like I have yours. Would you like that?"

"Only if it's OK with you Mr. Striker, Sir."

"If you do a good job, it'll be fun to watch you have fun with this rag-head. You are not allowed to touch white women, but this is an Arab and not protected by our code."

The Spanish boy quickly moved in front of the leader and dropped to his knees. He lovingly took the large cock and kissed it. The leader gently put his hand on the boy's head and turned him to the girl's crotch. The boy's tongue dove into the frightened girl and licked her opening.

After the boy finished with his master's rod, the man kissed the top of Andy's head and moved to the girl. This time he was able to penetrate her opening. When he had the head inserted in the fighting girl, he pushed with all her might.

Siena screamed in pain as she felt herself being ripped apart. The brutal pounding continued until the pain forced her consciousness into a dark corner where her mind hid in fear. Her id floated in a sea of darkness as her body was ravaged. A sea that she could hide in forever called trauma.


Police special taskforce patrol outside of building

RCMP Captain Harry Smiles heard the girl scream again. He turned to the grizzled old policeman and his rookie partner that made up the rest of his squad to give instructions. The woman rookie cop couldn't take it any more. She jumped from the patrol car and jacked a round into her shotgun. Before Harry could remind her to wait for backup, she was gone.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police were working with the City of Toronto in the Arab neighbourhoods as part of an anti-terror task force. Captain Harold Smiles was in charge of the RCMP part of the project and had asked to join some of the patrols in the Arab ghettos.

Monty Bryant and his rookie partner Sheila Watson had volunteered to carry Harry with them. During that month, a bond had enveloped the three law enforcement officers that was so tight that Harry and the team was referred to as Monty's Mounties.

"Shit, Monty. We better back her up before she gets herself killed."

Monty lifted the trunk of the car and pulled out an old AK-47. "You didn't see this."

Harry smiled. "See what?"

Monty pulled out an old M16 next. "You want?"

"This department issued?"

"No, but it is approved."

"Good. Finding two confiscated weapons on site used by coppers could be hard to explain. As the Yanks say, let's roll."


Inside the building, same time

Sheila took a quick look thought the door to the room. Her blood ran cold as a man pushed himself into the anus of the unconscious girl. A Young boy with a knife was shredding the cloth that used to be the girl's traditional Saudi garments.

Without another thought, Sheila rushed into the room and pulled the trigger on the shotgun. The rapist stood in the girl as his head almost disappeared and large streams of blood shot from his neck. Before he fell out of the girl, Sheila pumped another round into the chamber and shot the young boy in the body. As he flew against the wall, she heard a large report of a gun firing and felt a tremendous pain in her chest.

Sheila was down as Harry rushed through the door and moved left. Monty was just behind and moved to the right. The leader's gun flew from his hand as he was hit with Monty's AK47 rounds. Harry's M16 went the other direction. Short burst of three or four took out the men methodically from the centre of the room to the left and right. One of the men threw his weapon to he ground, but an angry Monty grouped a burst in the man's chest.

The smell of cordite filled the room as Harry dropped his weapon and pulled Sheila to his lap. He ripped her uniform top off and pulled the Kevlar vest away form her chest. She smiled at him. "Shit! That hurts."

Harry covered her sport bra with her uniform top. "Sheila, you scared the hell out of me." Harry's face then shifted from an expression of a concerned friend to an angry supervisor. "God damn it Rookie. If I ever see you enter a room like this without backup in place again, I'll kill you myself. What in the fuck were you thinking? You need to go back to basic instead of getting the commendation I'm putting you in for."

Monty finished taking check on the bodies of the gang and smiled at his partner. "Girl I got two things to say to you. I don't want you watching any more Dirty Harry movies, and you had better tell Ester not to play with her toys until they heal."

Sheila raised her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Ester is only my roommate."

Monty moved to the limp girl, but turned his head back. "Girl I want to play poker with you. You have to be the worst liar in the world. It's no big deal. The best partner I ever had was a 'lessie'. The wife treated her like a sister. She and her wife still come to Sunday dinner once a month. She moved to the Montréal PD and is now assistant Chief. I don't rat out partners."

Suddenly two more officers came in the room with their weapons out. Harry held up a hand. "Room's secure. We need an ambulance and rape team, though. We need the medical examiner and internal affairs.


Toronto General Hospital, later that morning

Harry and Monty thanked the nurse that had just given them fresh coffee out of the doctor's lounge when Sheila slowly joined them. "Broken rib and swelling."

Harry smiled. "Looks like you're getting a paid vacation instead of the kick in the ass you deserve. What are you doing out of bed? By the way, I'm still pissed at you."

Sheila sat in his lap, kissed him on the check, and asked in a little girl voice, "But, Mister Policeman, how can you stay mad at sweet little me? Aren't you going to kiss my boo-boo and make it well? "

Monty's laugh drew a stern look from the nurse. "Girl, from this day on, you will be know by the nick name Dirty Harriet."

A look of fear crossed Sheila's face. "You wouldn't. I'm your partner."

"I would and I will. It just might remind you to not let your emotions get away from you so you remain cool like your trainer."

"Cool? I was not asleep during that fire fight. Don't you dare talk to be about emotional control?"

Harry looked at the woman in his lap and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Sheila and Monty exchanged looks. "He had a really ugly expression on his face when he was in the fire fight."

"Sheila, I want to be in on that poker game you two are going to have. You both suck at cover ups. Let me do the report on this and you two just sign mine. Make sure your lawyer is with you when you go through the shooting board and keep your mouths shut. You'll get all our asses in a twist if you don't."

"Well, Harry. Is this the new department policy for caring for wounded officers?"

Harry turned beet red, but was stuck with Sheila in his lap. "Sheryl! What are you doing here?"

"Looks like I'm saving my husband's virtue."

"No, Honey. It's not like it looks."

Sheila and Monty shared an evil glance. "But Harry-pooh, you told me last night I was the only one. Now I find out you're married. Say it isn't true. Tell me my baby is going to have a father."

Harry had turned from an embarrassed red to a frightened white. Monty and Sheila broke into uncontrolled laughter. Through gasps of breath, Monty extended his hand to the confused woman.

"I'm Monty Bryant, and this sluttish policewoman is Sheila Watson. We were just playing a little joke on the captain when you walked in. There's nothing going on here unless she sets her sites on you."

"Don't worry, Monty. If I can't trust Harry by now, I'm not much of a judge of character. If you looked up the word honour in the dictionary, you would see Harry's picture. His only weakness is that he makes a great butt of a joke."

Sheila jumped off of Harry's lap and turned to Sheryl. "Here you go, Mrs. Smiles. I was just keeping your seat warm for you."

Sheryl took Sheila's place. "Yes, nice and warm." Sheryl wiggled her ass in her husband's lap and the added, "Ah, and hard. Thank you, dear. You did a fine job."

The olive skinned woman doctor came from the rape treatment centre and approached the group. "Which of you is Captain Smiles?"

Harry gently nudged his wife from his lap. "I am."

"Are you the officers who saved this poor girl?"

"Yes."

The woman looked at each face in the group and when she came to Sheryl a look of relief came to her face. "Sheryl!"

"Hi Linda. I haven't seen you since you gave that talk at the school last semester. How have you been?"

"A lot better than this girl is going to be when she gets home. By law I had to inform the parents that their daughter had been raped and was in the hospital. She will be dead 2 hours after she is released from the hospital."

"What?"

"My name is not Linda Benedict. I will not tell you my real name so you are not put at any risk. When I was a six year old child in Saudi Arabia, I was raped by my uncle. It is a disgrace for a woman to go into her marriage without her virtue. Often if a girl is found lacking a hymen, she is killed by a family member in some sort of barbaric ritual call "Honour Killing". I was about to be killed when I panicked and ran. I had met a woman at the Canadian Consulate and ask for her help.

"She got me out of the country and took me in as her daughter. I was sent through school and became a doctor. I know this girl, and I think you do too. You introduced us at your school. She is Sienna Hebeab, and she may or may not know what is going to happen. She is still in shock, and not responding to any outside stimuli."

Sheryl's eyes grew. "She was the best student I have ever taught. Her IQ is over 190, and her work ethic is incredible. I cried for a week when her parents put her in that mosque school to teach her how to be a "Good Moslem Wife."

Harry put his arm around the woman he loved. "I remember that. I even talked to some judges for you, but there was nothing we could do."

"Well," interrupted Linda. "You better figure out something now, or your effort at saving this girl will be wasted. I can keep her for a few days in her current state, but that's all."

Monty whispered in Harry's ear, and then Harry nodded. "She was a witness to a shootout. I think I can get IA to put her in protective custody until I can figure... Wait! I've got it. Doctor, we have never talked, and you do not know my wife. Have someone else handle any interface with the girl. You've just become a dead end.

"Before you become a phantom, though, how well do you know Doctor Bennett?"

"He's been trying to get me into bed for over a year. Why?"

"Can you talk him into declaring that Officer Watson should have two months medical leave for her trauma to heal?"

"He'll do anything I ask. Again, why?"

"Someone is going to have to stay with the girl until she can fit into her new life. If my idea does not work, it could take us two months to work on another."


East Cleveland, Ohio, next morning

Brian waited outside the old brownstone in East Cleveland and thought of the days gone by. At one time East Cleveland was one of the richest cities in the world. The neighbourhood was made up of oil and steel barons and the huge estates that screamed of their wealth. Trolley lines ran down the streets bringing the estate workers to serve their betters.

Northeast Ohio was blessed with the trappings of wealth. Libraries, theatres, and symphonies grew to become some of the highest rated in the world. Hospitals, universities, parks, and great community works of art filled the area.

Then for some reason it all left. Some say it was bad government. Others say it was too many taxes. Some say it was the wrong people moving into the area. Others said it was the stock crashes of the late 1920's. Who cares? A city was destroyed just like it had gone through war time bombings. The soul was ripped from a vibrant living thing and a shell was left to struggle and hardship. From the richest to the poorest, this was truly a two tails of the same city.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.