Between Worlds - Cover

Between Worlds

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 2: Let Me Take You on a Scenic Cruise

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Let Me Take You on a Scenic Cruise - Wesley (Jeff) Jeffers skips out on a three week Love Boat cruise to find an interesting surprise when he gets home, and a pot full of adventure. Many of these codes will appear in later chapters. The base story is done, and I will submit as I clean up the edits.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Hudson, Ohio, later that same day

I gently covered Amanda with a bath sheet, and started cleaning the breakfast mess away. After I cleaned the dishes and put up leftovers, I called Brian to find out what he knew about Amanda's story. He confirmed her story, and apologized for using my house without consent.

When I returned to the pool, Amanda was still out of it, so I jumped into the pool to take a few laps. After a few turns around the pool, I climbed out, lay on the mat next to Amanda, and surrendered to missing sleep.

I was in the middle of a very pleasant dream about Amanda and I being lost on a Caribbean island when a sand fly landed on my nose. I swatted it away, but it came back. I swatted it away again. The third time that damn fly came back I used both hands to get it, and I did. The thing was that the sand fly suddenly felt like hair and when I tried to squash it, I felt its lips meet mine. That was one big sand fly. As I opened one eye, I saw the sand fly had huge brown eyes with long dark eyelashes.

"Hey sleepy head, are you going to sleep all weekend?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Amanda. I guess I kind of dozed off."

"Mr. Jeffers, I want to know what you did to me this morning. Did you cast some kind of black magic spell on me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have never passed out from sex before. You sure know how to take advantage of a young maiden."

I was stunned. The last thing I had wanted to do was to take advantage of Amanda's weakened state to have sex. Before I could apologize to her for taking advantage of her, she said, "Now it's the maiden's turn to ravage the villain."

With that, she pushed me back down on the mat and kissed me hard on the lips. This was not a gentle loving kiss. This kiss was of power and lust. She pushed hard against my face and when her tongue moved into my mouth, she was like a snake whose tongue flickered in the air feeling for the smell of its next victim. Her fingers ran through my hair as my hair tangled with her fist. The gentle pull on my hair became more and more demanding until she turned my head with her will.

Where our first act was a gentle love song, the second act was something out of Wagner's "The Ring." The power and majesty of control seemed to be her objective. I was totally into something I had never experienced before, raw sex.

Sex for the sake of sexual power was a totally new concept to me. Sex was always the culmination of a loving relationship. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't bad. It was just new. It was raw animal copulation, and Amanda was proving to be an apt teacher.

Amanda turned my head to the side and bit my neck until she drew a small amount of blood. She then sucked the blood, and moved to my lips so that I could taste it upon her lips. Then she bit her own lip and let me taste her blood. The taste of our blood upon her lips set of an explosion of lust that had built up since Jane was killed.

There was something else that happened with the mixing of our blood that I didn't pay any attention to in our passion. A strange sort of heat moved from my lips to my face, my head, and then through the rest of my body. A surge of energy followed the heat. The energy was followed by a base of some sort of serenity layered under our passion.

I tried to push Amanda to her back, but she had position on me and thwarted the move with an elbow to my throat. She grasped my wrists, and pushed my hands above my head. She then started twisting her body so that her breasts slapped my cheeks. She then started to slow her movements as I tried to suckle her breasts. As I would take a nipple into my mouth, she would pull it back and again slap my cheeks, first one and then the other.

At anytime, I felt I could have overpowered her and done my will, but the game was too much fun. The acceptance of her dominant position was new and thrilling. I could finally understand what some people saw in this dominance stuff, but mutual respect, sex, love and relationships are equal parts of a voyage. The variations are only respites, and cannot be the whole journey. This respite, however, was turning out to be a terribly exciting ride.

Amanda moved lower on my body and her midriff brushed over my manhood but didn't stop. Her lips came to rest on my nipples, and she started to suck. No one had ever done that to me before, and it hurt like hell. I reached to push her head from my breast, but she swatted my hand away and kept at it. A numbness set in that soon turned to pleasure as a moan escaped my lips.

The moan triggered her to move lower. She kissed across my stomach until she reached the hair at my groin. She stopped and simply rubbed her chin in my hair as her neck rubbed against my penis. Just a little bit more and she was kissing the head of my prick. She opened her mouth, and dropped her face down until I could feel the back of her mouth. Suddenly, she raised her body up and simply moved her neck and head. Her face was in my crotch, and I had received my first deep throat.

After a few strokes, Amanda moved herself to where she could kiss me again. She then raised herself to her knees, and straddled my dick. I could feel myself at her entrance as she moved herself to open her lips with my prick. I felt the hot wetness on the head of my manhood as she slowly lowered her body.

I felt the pressure as she descended. The softness was lost in the pressure she exerted with her inner muscles. Wave after wave of pressure supplemented the raising and lowering of her body as I became light headed with lust and desire.

I fought the need for release in order to expand the moment and to give Amanda a chance to join the orgasm. As her movements became more erratic and forceful, control became harder and harder. Breathing became difficult, and control of my bodily functions was taken away. I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt the first flood of my climax enter Amanda just as I felt her spasm in her orgasm. Our fluids combined as our bodies collapsed upon each other.

As Amanda and I tried to regain control of our breathing, I heard three sets of hands clapping. Brian said from the back door of the house, "Well, Dad, I guess we don't have to worry about your love life anymore."

As I looked at my three children the thrill of the orgasm slowed my reaction for a few seconds. "Just how long have you three been spying on Amanda and me?"

Sera blurted out, "Long enough to wish you weren't my father for a while. Damn you two are hot."

Barb explained, "Brian said that there was a situation here, and we needed to have a family meeting. By the way, why aren't you in Central America?"

Shaker Heights, Ohio Police Station, Next Monday

"Keith, just what do you mean it's not police business? This poor girl was raped, her checking account was cleaned out, and her life is in danger. Just what part of this are you missing?" I looked at my friend, Keith Stratton with disbelief. I had known Chief Stratton ever since he moonlighted on my construction jobs as a patrolman. I couldn't believe his attitude.

"Jeff, I'm not missing anything. You are. Young Amanda, here, invited a known drug dealer to move in with her, and according to the young man she turned tricks to help him expand his drug trade. In fact they're married. According to witnesses, she also gave him the money she claims was stolen for drugs. Even her landlord told us she slept with him to pay the rent when she was short of cash. I'd be careful if I were you."

"Look, Keith. You know Brian. He went to school with her. I'd trust Brian over some druggie. Wouldn't you?"

"Normally, yes, but in this case, I think Brian's thinking with his dick. There's just too much support for the case against her. Here's a copy of their Las Vegas marriage license. Take it. You bring me proof and I'll look again."

"So what the fuck you want, a dead body? Jesus, Keith, I'm disappointed in you."

"Look Jeff, this is professional. Don't take it personally."

"For the sake of our friendship, Keith, I'm going to leave without responding to that. I'll take care of this without your help."

"Jeff, be careful what you're getting into. This tramp isn't worth getting hurt over."

"Don't say another word. I never took you as a coward."

I stopped in the hall after I slammed the door to Keith's office. Well I sure stepped on my tongue that time. Insulting the chief of police is not exactly the smart way to get help from the police department. Hey, remember, I'm an old man. I have mental lapses. OK, maybe not that old, but surely that dumb.

As I slid behind the wheel to my old '72 Ford F100 pickup, I tried to think of what I was going to tell Amanda. I flopped open my big mouth and told her about all the pull I had in City Hall. I was bragging like some high school kid trying to impress the new girl in class. Shit, I most likely made things worse. Some knight in shining armour I am. I knew what I had to do, so I brought out my cell phone.

Hudson, Ohio, mid morning.

I was still beating myself up as I finished my last call and pulled into my driveway. How could I tell Amanda what the police had told me? Something made me want to take care of this girl. There was something about her that... Well, she really wasn't innocent. I mean, sex with that girl was a hazardous occupation. She should have had a warning tattooed across her ass, "Hard Hat Area."

I'm not complaining. She really put a spring into the old sex life. In fact, this morning's run was almost 10 minutes faster than normal. Was that the secret? Did I want to take care of her because of the sex? No, I pray that I'm not that shallow. No, I think it was because I just like the girl. She's smart, she's good looking, and she seems to like me. Well, on second thought, maybe I really am that shallow.

Anyway, as I walked through the door a nude Amanda slowly meanders through the living room and slowly puts her arms around me. "How was your meeting?"

I gently kissed her lips and replied, "I don't think we're going to get any help from the police. I don't understand what's going on. I would never believe that Keith would act the way he did. He even gave me this."

"I didn't think you would get any help, but this is too much. I have never been in Las Vegas. Brian tried to talk to the Chief too. He didn't get anywhere. I got a call from Sera while you were gone. She apparently has a boyfriend who is a US Marshal. My old friend Lester may turn state's evidence against the new cartel he was selling for. They are not going to do anything to upset him. In fact, you may be in danger because I'm here. If someone told Lester I was here, he would send someone for me. I hate to think what he would do. He thinks I'm property."

"Do you think we would turn on you because of some danger? I thought you knew Brian better than that."

"You need to know what you're getting into. I owe you that much. I have a lot of things to tell you when we get to my home. I don't want to hide more from you than I have to. If you chose to help me, I would be so thankful, but Lester is mean. He has done unimaginable things to people who cross him. Be sure you want me before you get any more involved than you are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.