Between Worlds - Cover

Between Worlds

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Wesley (Jeff) Jeffers skips out on a three week Love Boat cruise to find an interesting surprise when he gets home, and a pot full of adventure. Many of these codes will appear in later chapters. The base story is done, and I will submit as I clean up the edits.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex  

60 miles North of Baghdad Al Qaeda Safe House earlier that evening

The air was blue with the Turkish cigarette smoke. Three women were assigned to provide refreshments to the seven men. They were dressed completely in loose black robes, which left only their hands and eyes exposed. The women circled the table filling the small cups with the strong coffee preferred in this part of Iraq.

The men sat around the heavy conference table dressed in casual western clothes. Two Frenchmen opened a briefcase to expose the stacks of American hundred dollar bills. Another case was opened which contained similar stacks of Euros. In French, the men continued their discussion. "Mes amis, ce soutien de people Francais, il fait prevue de nos confiance bonne. Dittes-moi porquoi vous nos-doutez? (My friends, this support from the people of France shows our good faith. Why do you doubt us?)"

"Your country invaded our country alongside the Americans when we tried to regain our lost province. Why should we believe you are now on our side. In fact, if you are our friends, where were you when we were invaded"

"We were in the United Nations trying to destroy the American justification for this war. It is a slow process, but you can see the war is becoming unpopular at home."

"The popularity of the war has nothing to do with the French. We are killing their soldiers as they walk and drive on our streets. American's are soft. The can not stand the loss of their soldiers. Just like in Viet Nam. Americans do not have the patience or courage to maintain conflict."

The Frenchmen looked at each other. "Be that as it may, we are offering assistance in intelligence and money. We just pointed out to you a major American spy that even their own command was not aware of. She has been gathering information that has caused the death of many of your brethren since the invasion. You will save many lives with her death."

"How did you find this woman?

"This is information one only shares with allies. We have not come to that arrangement. Until then you will have to be satisfied with our gifts." He pointed to the money. "Are they not substantial?

"Yes, but we still wonder why.'

"Ah, finally we come to the heart of the matter. We feel the Americans are trying to take over the world. We cannot allow that. Our military is not strong enough to take on the Americans. You have the only successful campaign against the Americans in 40 years. We want to provide you with support in exchange for the occasional use of your warriors to attack our common enemy. Together we can cut down the Yankees for the betterment of your cause and ours."

"And just what is your cause?"

"The same as yours, destroy America's dominance in the world so we are free to live so our own cultures can survive unchanged."

"Your words make sense. We must discuss it before we can commit to this course of action. We will meet in another safe house in 30 days. We will send you an e-mail with the coded location."

"It will be there if God wills it to be there."

All the Arabs nodded.


Outside Baghdad, Iraq: Jeff' Group

I pushed the Iraqi to the floor and asked in a pleasant tone "OK, asshole, let's talk. I know you can understand me."

The terrorist didn't reply. He simply sat on the floor with his hands to his side.

I sighed. "You're really better off talking to Amanda and me. I'm an old man, and I can live and let live. My son, Brian, on the other hand is a hot head whose wife was murdered by one of your cells. His partner, Shania, lost a brother in the Iran — Iraq War. You are going to be in serious trouble if you don't want to talk to me."

As if to made my point, Shania, who was in full combat gear added, "You don't recognize me do you?" She repeated the comment in Arabic.

The man spit at her and said in very good English, "Do not defile Allah's language you American whore."

Shania stomped on his hand with her combat boots. The sound of broken bone was overshadowed by his scream of pain. Shania continued, "I have cleaned your house and cooked your food for almost a year. I do not like the way you treated my sisters and I." She pulled a knife out of her belt, threw it in the air, and caught it by the handle. "I am with Iranian Special Services. We make people talk for a hobby. You will tell us what my friend Jeff wants to know. How much pain you endure before we turn you over to the Iraqi police is up to you."

The man replied in Arabic, "You would not be helping Americans. They are your enemy."

In English Shania replied, "Americans we may or may not help, depending on what's in it for us, but these are not Americans. They, and I come from a country called Lattus."

I opened my mouth in shock. "You are a watcher?"

She laughed. "We all do what is necessary. Amanda suffered rape and beatings to learn of the drug activities and other funding raising activities of Al Qaeda in the United States. At any time her training would have allowed her to kill those abusing her, but she had to learn all she could. When she tried to turn over her knowledge to your police, they dismissed her. She finally had to get help from Brian to get out of her mission. For that, we are all grateful to your family.

"As a result of Brian's actions, she also fell in love with you. We of Lattus feel love for a person immediately upon meeting a life partner. She has shared her essence with you, and your body will slowly evolve to the state of what you would consider to be 28 years of age." She looked at the puzzled look on my face. "Do you remember when you shared each other's blood?"

"Holy shit," is all I could get out.

She turned to Brian. "We are so sorry we could not get to your wife to repair the mental damage her miscarriage caused her. Things moved too fast, and her multiple personalities were stronger than we thought. Your sisters, however, are under our protection until we are sure that that the terror cells are not interested in them.

She gently picked up the man's broken hand. "Now, Jeff, ask your questions."

"I only have a few. First how did you learn about our watcher?

A confused look crossed the man's face. "You mean the American spy?"

I looked at Shania. "Is he serious?"

"He believes it."

"Who told you she was an American?"

"A French Foreign Legion Officer."

"French?"

"Yes, we have an extensive government based support network in France. The French do not like Americans any more than we do. They are just too cowardly to be openly hostile. "

Amanda stepped around me and pointed the laser at the now frightened captive. "Do you know what this is?"

He stammered as he replied, "The Frenchman had one of those. I have seen nothing so terrible."

We looked at each other and Brian put our thoughts into words, "Looks like the missing men have an agenda."

Omar came running into the room. "Our agents at the other safe house just signaled us. There was a meeting with two French agents. The house is now empty. It makes no sense to attack an empty house. If there is any information left at the house our people will find it. If we find anything we will share it with you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.