Between Worlds - Cover

Between Worlds

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wesley (Jeff) Jeffers skips out on a three week Love Boat cruise to find an interesting surprise when he gets home, and a pot full of adventure. Many of these codes will appear in later chapters. The base story is done, and I will submit as I clean up the edits.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Lattus, The Triangle. Current Time

Brian pulled the rubber raft out of storage and pulled the inflation cord. Since it was a mechanical movement, the raft filled with CO2. Jeff brought out the snorkel equipment and inflatable vests. They also found a wire basket to tie to a lanyard for bringing up the equipment.

I asked Bill, "Are you sure we'll be able to use this stuff even if we find it? We do have internet equipment on the Jane."

"Should be, everything was made to operate under water. I got it from an old Seal buddy who was making equipment for Uncle's SFO guys. It's the Timex type. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking, and it's more advanced than anything you can get in the real world..."

"I hope you're right."

"So do I. This is gonna be a real bitch if it doesn't."

The surf was brutal. They finally had to keep the raft behind the breakwater and about 50 feet from the harbor entry. Bill fought against the undertow as he approached the wreck. It was so bad that it took over 4 tries to get to the wreck.

Bill's training allowed him to remain under water for almost 120 seconds but fighting the current cut that time significantly. A quick check of the remains found a fairly good sized air pocket in the forward section of the boat. This allowed time for Bill to rest and search for the equipment.

After 10 minutes, Brian was about to go after Bill. Just before he dove, he sent a mental message to Bill. Bill reassured the young man that he was OK and was starting back to the surface with the equipment.

As he exited the hull, he looked into the jaws of the largest shark he had ever seen. The massive jaws of the great white looked to be about 6 feet wide. He dove back into the hull and got more air.

"Brian," he thought. "I have a little problem here."

"Really," came Brian's return thought. "You get afraid of the water all of the sudden?"

"No, I'm just a little concerned with a mile long great white shark that has visions of me on his dinner plate."

"Yes, I could see where that could ruin your day. What are we going to do?"

A third mind interrupted the mind link conversation. "Lady Ada here. What we need to do is enter the shark's mind and distract it. Brian open your mind so I can get a feel for where you are.

"Good, I want you to think of blood about 50 feet out from the breakwater. Try to visualize a seal cut open by the coral. You focus on the blood, and I'll try to enhance the shark's appetite."

"Enhance his appetite?" thought Bill. "You sure you know what you're doing? I'm down here you know. By the way, I thought you lost your link."

"Yes, dear champion, I know where you are. Because of our close relationship, I am now linked to the queen through you. You must trust me on this. When I tell you to go, go and go fast."

"No shit!"

"Brian, think of baby seals being slaughtered by hunters on the beach, and see the blood flowing in the water. Watch the water turn red with the carnage. You must put everything you have into this vision."

Bill looked out the hatch at the giant carnivore. The shark became agitated, circled the boat and then rushed out of the breakwater.

"Quickly, Champion. Get out of there."

Bill went back to the air pocket, got his breath, and swam faster than he had ever done before. As he broke the water, Brian reached for him. Bill put a rope in Brian's hand. "Get that thing up here before our little friend comes back."

When they got back to shore Ada was on the beach with a big smile on her face. "Do we have a confused shark out there. He was in the middle of a feeding frenzy when all the blood vanished. Brian you did a great job. Thank you for saving the Champion's life."

"It's OK, Lady Ada. I'm just about used to it by now. He just keeps getting himself in trouble, and I have to keep saving his useless ass."

"OK, Brian. You're lucky I like Jeff, or I'd have to kick your ass. By the way, where is Jeff?"

"He and Amanda are in a mind lock. She is training him in our history and magic. I think you are going to need all the help you can get when you make your trip. The situation has gotten worse. Another of our agents was just kidnapped in another part of the world. This has not happened in over a thousand years. Something is happening. We are pulling all our people back to Bermuda after the coronation until we find out what is happening."

Lattus, Coronation Day

The coronation was held outside of the queen's complex because of her health. She was carried outside by her body slaves on a litter through a row of well wishers to the great gardens where a series of priests and priestesses gave a different blessing.

First was Sceal. As he gently laid his hands one her head he repeated, "My gift to you from the Goddess is knowledge. May you always have the knowledge to make wise decisions. I pledge my life to you, my queen."

The next priest laid his hands on her arms and repeated, "May you always have the strength to defend your people from all evil. May you and your champion fight evil in all its forms. I pledge my life to you, my queen."

Ada placed her hands on Lisa's chest and said, "May you always have the heart and compassion to temper justice with mercy and forgiveness. I pledge my life to you, my queen."

Trina placed her hands on Lisa's lower abdomen and chanted, "May you be fruitful and bear a girl child to follow you in your leadership. I pledge my life to you, my queen."

Each representative of the community touched Lisa and offered a gift of spirit and a pledge of their life. With each pledge and each touch, a small element of the well wisher's essence was freely passed to the new queen until her full health returned and a surplus of life force surrounded her.

The last person to wish the queen well was Bill. "May you always be sure of my love and devotion. I pledge you my love, my life, yea, I pledge you my very soul." At those words a general gasp passed through the gathered.

The gasp resounded even louder when Lisa replied, "I pledge to you my life and soul, but more I pledge my everlasting love before the Goddess."

Silence filled the clearing until Bill found how much he had been accepted by the community. Silence was filled with cheering and well wishes to the betrothed couple.

On the ocean of the Triangle close to the 25 mile limit — two day's later

I huffed around the pilot house and groused, "A million five for a fucking boat and we have to get towed by a damn Viking ship. Boats is gonna hear about this one."

Brian and Bill laughed at my embarrassment and looked at the twenty oar craft towing them out of what Sally had named the no tech zone. Without warning, the cabin was filled with static. Five minutes later, the marine weather channel announced the high pressure cell would be stable in the Bermuda area for another several days. The boat's engines were brought back on line for the first time since the night they were lost in the storm.

As the rowers turned back to the island, Harry, Brian, and I ran diagnostics on the boat's systems as Bill stayed at the helm. It was decided to circle for a day or two while everyone was brought up to date on modern and ancient weapons.

Sheila was below with Alpha, Shea, Aleia, and Sally. Sheila and Sally were added to the mission so the total displacement became 11. This was allowed because two of the scouts had made it back to the island on their own. Fortunately, or unfortunately as the case turned out they were unable to provide any helpful information for the mission.

Arranged on the galley table were several modern weapons. Sheila was in the process of assembling a .40 Cal Glock that had been field stripped. She handed it to Sally and watched in amazement as the young girl stripped and reassembled the automatic as fast as had anyone she could remember. Sally handed the weapon to Alpha who performed the exercise almost as quickly as Sally. After each weapon had been stripped and assembled, they were ready to go above decks to actually fire the weapons.

Sheila explained, "Remember to keep both eyes open when aiming a hand gun. Line the target with the front and rear of the sight. Keep in mind that the weapon will raise as you fire, so don't hold the trigger down. Key word here is smooth. Don't jerk as you fire. Let's go up on deck and waste some ammo."

Sheila had Harry throw out some bottles and cans. She handed the Glock to Sally and said, "Don't be too disappointed if you can't hit anything the first time. This is a 17 shot clip. Make it empty."

Sally looked a Sheila. "I'll bet you tonight's desert that I hit more than you do out of one clip."

"Girl, what's up with you? You looking to go on a diet?"

"Afraid to take me on, policewoman?"

"OK, hot shot. Do your thing."

Sally took a two hand grip on the Glock and took a deep breath. On her first shot she blew a can out of the water. While it was in the air, she hit it two more times. She then moved to a series of bottles. The first one shattered as did the second and third. She then held a can in the air with the Glock for four shots without missing. After she emptied the clip, she handed the weapon back to a stunned Sheila. "I believe that's seventeen shots and no misses. Your turn."

Sheila looked at Sally. "Where..."

"Video arcade. Western shoot out is my favorite game. I have the record for most hits in a run and all time high score."

"Never mind. I was gonna give up sweets anyway."

Several hours later, Sheila announced that the warriors were naturals, and needed no more training. It was time to get the show on the road.

Iraqi Desert — Present Time

One of the important devices that was sent with the Atlantis gear was a shield generator that created a perfect stealth mode. The VTOL craft that was provided by the "friends" or in this case a special division of the Iranian Intelligence Service became an invisible interloper into American controlled air space.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.