Paddlin' Madelyne Home (Revised) - Cover

Preview

Paddlin' Madelyne Home (Revised)

by Stultus

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Cousins, Spanking, Light Bond,

Romantic Sex Story: A happy-go-lucky Civil Engineer meets a troublesome young lady at a party who thereafter gives him nothing but constant grief. Naturally this hampers any growth of a relationship between them, until her family offers some helpful advice. A newly revised and augmented version of an old story.

Thanks still to my old original Editor Gandalf4217 and my current crop especially Dowd, Dragonsweb and Sue!

Author's Forward:

This is one of very earliest published SOL stories (my fifth to be precise) and this was my first story where I deliberately tried to step out of the normal erotic story mode and tell a strange and rather odd sort of story, just for the sake of being weird and different. Very different than most of the stories I was reading from other authors. I wanted to create some meaningful characters and actually tell a story, while retaining an erotic atmosphere. I mostly succeeded.

I do this sort of thing all of the time nowadays and in fact it's getting to be sort of my trademark to write oddly perverse things that are completely (or subtly) odd and something pounces on the reader from out of left field. But this was a first for this story.

The reader responses at the time were decidedly 'Meah' and I had just about talked myself into skipping this story entirely for my series of revisions before posting the story for the first time on LIT, when out of the blue a reader emailed to tell me that this was his very favorite story of mine. Go figure!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.