Training of a Cum Slut  - Cover

Training of a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The exploits of a submissive woman as she achieves her hearts desires and becomes a true cum slut.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW  

About a week after the party, Karen asked me if I remembered the burger stall man's comments about the bikers get together on Friday nights. I admitted I did remember but at the moment had no plans about it one way or the other.

"Please Master as tomorrow is Friday, Can we go and see what it's all about?" she begged.

"Very well, then but I must warn you that I will select your clothing for the visit!" I replied.

Next morning; Karen was up early and was obviously excited, I think when we made love the night before she was already thinking I was one of these bikers. She carried out her normal morning duty of swallowing my fresh load and took all my piss into her mouth in the wet room downstairs.

She quickly dressed for work; but before she could leave; I slipped my hand into her knickers and slowly popped a vibrating egg into her cunt. I set the controls to a slow vibration and tucked the control into her knickers; also I informed her that if she saw Carol at work today she was to show her the control box and ask her to turn it up a notch.

I knew Carol was on the late shift and would not see Karen till half way through Karen's shift, so the first half she would have a gent buzz going on in her cunt and then later a more intense buzz fro the rest of her shift. Karen knew the only one who was allowed to remove this vibrator was me and now she also knew the only person to be allowed to adjust it was Carol.

I drove Karen to work and then went off to see a film client. As I drove away I wondered if someone on the same counter as Karen would hear the buzzing and get curious. I would have to remember to ask Karen when she came home.

The day seemed to drag until I received a phone call at 4.30pm asking me to pick Karen up from outside the supermarket. I hastily set off and was soon parked outside the supermarket when I saw Karen being helped out by a laughing Carol. I got out of my car and walked over; to see what the problem was! Apparently Carol had put the vibrator on almost full and Karen had been biting her lip whilst serving customers to prevent her moaning out loud. Almost constant orgasms since 2.30 pm had took their toll on her legs as they felt like jelly to Karen.

I got Carol to help me put Karen in the passenger seat, and whilst on the far side from the supermarket; I made Carol open her legs and I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. She admitted the knowledge that Karen was buzzing and have such difficulty from alerting customers to her horny orgasms had turned her on no end. She also added that she would love to be made to do something similar but having seen the results of turning the vibrator up to high would want to try it on low speed only all day.

I withdrew my hand and made Carol suck my wet fingers; she then had to dash off back to the meat counter where they both worked. I told her to imagine every Saveloy (Long Sausage) you sell to be a man's prick and one that has just fucked you at that. I knew she could never use one on herself because of the food hygiene laws, but the idea in her mind would work just as well.

I then carefully drove a trembling Karen home; obviously Carol had not turned down the vibrator and poor Karen was constantly on the verge of her next orgasm. When we arrived home, I helped Karen into the house only a neighbour stopped us and asked if Karen was ok, as she looked flushed and seemed to worse for drink.

I covered for Karen saying, a friend had a leaving do where they worked and because she had not eaten. The drink had gone straight to her head. She seemed to believe me and I got Karen indoors; just as her biggest climax hit her. She said she had lost count of the number of times she had cum but when Carol inspected the controls, her knickers were already soaking and by now there must be enough cunt juice to fill a wine bottle.

I reached inside her soaking knickers and removed the vibrating egg, before turning it off though I accidentally on purpose caught it against Karen's clit causing another cum from her. I told her to take her knickers off and raise her tunic bottom. Her cunt lips looked extremely swollen and puffy, her clit stood proud and erect, and I could not resist and knelt down and brought her to yet another climax with my tongue lashing her erect clit.

I then took the knickers and popped them into Karen's mouth telling her to suck the cunt juice from them. I instructed her to take a shower and I would lay out her clothes for tonight. I had decided on something simple for her to wear. I low cut summer top and the skirt she wore at the party, as the idea was going to be her cunt and arse should receive lots of attention tonight. I made sure there was no bra or panties; she would be on show from leaving my home to us arriving back there in the early hours; plus I loved the way her 44DD tits would poke through the top, and bounce around unfettered by a bra.

When she came out the shower I told her to go to bed for a couple of hours because she looked shattered; and I knew she would be busy again later. Gladly she accepted my advice and I set the alarm for 8.00 pm

At 8 pm I gently woke her with a cup of coffee; telling her that her clothes were already laid out in the guest room and she should wear only what was put out for her. She smiled and sipped her coffee before mouthing the words 'I LOVE YOU'. I jokingly replied; let's see if you still love me when we come home later.

I asked "when you were working on the counter, with the egg buzzing away inside you, could you and more importantly could those around you hear the buzzing?"

"I don't think so, but Tim the department manager kept finding an excuse to put his hand on my arse!" "I also think that carol must have said something, because he came up to me late in the afternoon and asked me to go with him into the big freezer!" she said. "He then took the opportunity to press his groin into my backside as he asked me to pick up some low lying meat packs!"

"I felt his hard cock against my anal ring" she continued. "I was tempted to turn around and blow him right there, but you never said I could do anything if the chance arose! So I did not" she added. "He did manage to feel my tits up though" she laughed. "Then Carol caught us and just said don't think Ray would too happy to see you two like this!" she remarked. "The little bitch, she knew I was hornier than hell and she stopped my bit of fun!" she finished.

"If he had gone any further you would have ad to tell me and I would have punished you severely, not for cheating on me but for doing so without my prior permission" I scolded.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the clothes I had laid out for her; and she was dressed inside 30 seconds, with only two items to put on. It was now 8.15 pm and I knew it was an hour's drive to the forest, so I announced we should be going and we could grab a burger at the stall before the festivities commenced. Karen coyly exited the house hoping no one saw her as she got into the car; she was eager for us to get off; I deliberately took my time as I reversed out of the parking space and paused to fasten my seat belt. I glanced across at Karen and reminded her to fasten her seat belt, the belt fell down between those lovely large breasts causing the fabric to pull tighter and outline the fullness of her chest.

I joked that I would need a crowbar to get the seat belt out of such a tight area. Then we drove off and 58 minutes later we pulled in front of the burger bar. Charlie the chef recognized me as I walked over, Karen sat nervously in the car; "Karen come here, now" I shouted over to her.

Reluctantly she stepped out of the car and I heard a low whistle come from Charlie. His eyes were glued to the skirt Karen was wearing he could see her cunt lips clearly through the missing panel. "Where did you get that skirt?" he asked.

"Oh ray adapted one of my old skirts, I take it you approve!" she said excitedly.

"Oh, yeah I approve, If I could only get my old missus to wear something like that, I'd die a happy man!" he quipped.

I ordered 2 burgers and 2 coffees, as I stoked Karen's bare arse. "You here for the fun tonight!" he asked.

"Yes, if it's ok!" Karen replied.

"Looking at the way your dressed, darling, it will be more than ok!" she shot back.

Instead of handing the burgers over the counter, he brought them outside and stood beside Karen. He glanced in my direction and as I smiled he slipped a hand between Karen's legs from the front and was clearly finger fucking her whilst rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Karen closed her eyes and began rocking her hips in time to his finger thrusts.

I coughed, Karen suddenly pulled away from Charlie's hand as she said "Sorry Master, you never gave me permission to do that!"

I smiled as I replied "It's ok, after all it's only natural for Charlie here to want to get in first before everyone else gets here."

Just then the low rumble of bikes began to grow louder and the first of twenty bikes turned into the car park; sat astride the bike was a hairy hells angle type bloke with a young woman sat behind him. He pulled up on his bike, beside us and looked Karen up and down; before Charlie said "Hi Griff, this is Ray and his slut slave Karen" "She is here to be well fucked tonight" he added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.