Eating is

Eating is "Loads" of Fun!

Copyright© 2007 by CREAM EATER 06

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gary is served his first cream pie by his wife and plans to eat anymore she has to offer him in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   FemaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Gary was sitting in his recliner watching the baseball game. His wife sat next to him on the sofa reading the newspaper.

The major difference that separated tonight from most other nights was just an hour before he had swallowed a pill to help him with his e.d... The blue diamond shaped pill he had ingested was beginning to work its magic.

His wife now stood before him reaching out her hand to him she helped him transfer from his chair to his wheelchair and led him into their bedroom.

Gary had a neuro muscular disease, fortunately for him with the aid of a pill all his equipment worked. She loved to watch his cock grow as his excitement and desire began to climb to their inevitable pinnacle.

She waved her hand towards the bed in a firm voice told him to lay down. "Darling she said what roles shall we play tonight? Would you like me to be your little girl? Would you like me to be your mistress? Answer me quickly."she said.

As he positioned himself to the middle of the bed he answered "I wish to serve you tonight."

Saying those words he stretched his hands out above his head knowing that was the signal to her to bind him to the wrought iron headboard with the handcuffs they possessed. She slipped the manacles over his wrists binding him tightly.

She enjoyed the feeling of control, but truth be told it was a position she was not entirely comfortable with. It was a method of lovemaking that she knew he especially enjoyed. She climbed over his chest spreading her legs she positioned her vagina inches from his face. Her arms stretched out taking an ankle in each hand. Her musky aroma was emanating inches from his face. The view his eyes beheld caused his already turgid cock to harden and lengthen beyond its 8 inch glory.

Mallory his wife had already decided she was going to do everything within her power to prolong the sexual session they were about to enjoy.

With that in mind she rolled off the top of him and went to the nightstand next to the bed,

she slid open the drawer and removed first a 7 inch penis shaped lifelike vibrating dildo. This toy she would use to assault him anally.

For her pleasure she gathered her favorite, which was a finger width with a curled tip G. Spot vibrator.

The final item was a tube of lubricant that she knew because of its warming properties would greatly enhance the session they were about to embark on.

"I really want to make this as special and as exciting for you as I possibly can." Mallory told him. "What I want you to believe is that the most important thing tonight is going to be your pleasure."

How had it started?, the truth was a decade ago Gary's alarm clock had started its weekday 4 a.m. peeping, to awaken him for work. He had reached up and flipped the switch silencing it as quickly as possible so as not to wake his sleeping wife. He rolled off of the bed and headed to the bathroom. His dick was rock hard with it's typical morning piss hard on. Upon standing on the floor his head had begun to spin, he hadn't paid it much attention (the spinning head) he padded to the bathroom. He threw the light switch and approached the toilet. He tried to bend and point his cock towards the water in the bowl, he was too hard when he realized the futility of it (bending and pointing) his mind was made up to do what any solo man would do with a boner.

He began to slide his hand up and down its length. He gazed at his reflection in the mirror, here he was six foot three or four around 200 pounds, shoulder length straight brown hair that he wore in a mullet.

Not too shabby for a 36-year-old guy, the father of one from the first marriage, twice divorced newly married for the third time to a woman he had met online.

Third time lucky he'd heard, he truly believed he had finally found the woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with. Mallory had left her family and the only place she had ever lived to be with him. He had invited her to visit him and to join him at a music festival.

They had managed prior to that meeting to talk countless times on the telephone, she was living in Texas he was living in Tennessee. When they finally met in person at gate c-24 in the airport in Nashville, Tennessee both of them were extremely nervous.

He wore a polo shirt with wide colored stripes so she would be able to identify him quickly. She was wearing jeans and a brown button-down shirt.

"Gary?" She asked.

"Mallory? He replied, taking her hands in his he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her mouth, welcome welcome to Tennessee."

Taking her hand they turned and quickly made their way to the baggage pickup. Gary allowed her to walk past, half a step in front of him so he could watch her ass shake.

She glanced backwards out of the corner of her eye she caught him checking her out. It was at that point that her shake became more pronounced, she was working her ass knowing that it was exciting him. When they arrived at the baggage carousel her suitcases were quickly gathered. When she bent to pick up the second case she made a great show, allowing her shirt to open exposing her enormous tits to him.

Standing in front of God and everyone he hesitated, after seeing her beautiful breasts for that brief moment his dick began to harden. In order to hide it he took the suitcase from her hand and told her "come on and follow me."

Now he was leading the way and they made their way quickly through the airport to the parking garage to his car. When they got there he popped the trunk threw in the bags, he closed the lid and led her around the passengers door.

He bent down and unlocked the door, next he took her hands in his and leaned downwards and began to kiss her. Their lips met at first gently touching, and then their tongues were joined together in her mouth, when the passion erupted he lowered his hands and began to caress her cheeks. Pulling her tightly to him forcing her to squish her breasts into his chest, with the excitement she felt a new danger coursed through her veins. She lowered her hand to the outside of his pants and began to caress his aching member.

"Can we skip dinner tonight? She asked I want to go back to your apartment and FUCK your brains out!"

When the final word was spoken to him he gazed into her eyes and with one more gentle touch on his cock by her he began to shoot his load in his pants. "Oh my lord what are you doing to me?" He asked.

"Something I know I want and I could tell something you wanted too." She said.

As he was remembering this scene he began to stroke faster feeling his orgasm quickly approaching. His come filled balls began to eject his sperm and rope after rope of his load launched from his cock head. He closed his eyes feeling each explosion, he knew there was going to be a mess to clean up on the toilet seat afterwards, as that thought crossed his mind his legs collapsed and he fell to the floor. He landed on his back his cock pointing straight up, the final two ejaculations landing on his belly.

He heard her jump out of bed and join him in the bathroom, seeing him laying on the floor covered with his semen all she could manage to say was "Gary Honey oh my God are you okay? What happened?".

He wasn't even remotely sure, yes he had just awakened and yes he had just come but never in his life had he ever collapsed that way so he knew something wasn't right.

On that day 10 years ago after his collapse he went to the emergency room, had a CAT scan than an MRI ultimately he was diagnosed with MS.

The couple was faced with his MS just two short weeks after their initial meeting with his diagnosis. Gary thanked his heavenly father because of the woman he had placed in his life. During the past 10 years the disease had taken its toll on him physically. He could no longer walk he could no longer work, still Mallory his wife had stayed by his side honoring with the sickness and health part of their marriage vows she had honored completely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.