Little Sammy - Cover

Little Sammy

by Timm

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Humor Sex Story: Their is a surprise at every turn. A must read if you want a good laugh.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Humor   .

Copyright © 2007 Timm

All rights reserved. Use by Pay sites is prohibited. Do not repost.

All other uses require written permission from the author.

Downloading for personal reading enjoyment is encouraged.

I went for a walk that day. A didn't know why or were I was going. I couldn't even tell you if I would be back, much less when. I had this urge come over me, and I had to go. I didn't take anything with me. Even my wallet lay forgotten on the nightstand back beside my bed.

No one stopped me as I left. No one spoke a word of greeting as I passed. I walked out of the place I called home, away from my parents, my friends and all that I valued. I left my tribe and my kin and all that I held dear, behind. I had to follow the calling, the urge that I did not understand.

It grew hot in the midday's sun. I removed the shirt I wore and dropped it upon the ground as I walk out of the town I have lived in for fifteen years, now. I didn't look back as I walked on. On and on I walked, mindlessly. I did not even think of why I felt the need to do this. It was if I had been called and simply had to go.

I walked though the day and into the evening. The sun was setting to le left so it was northerly that I was heading. I hadn't eaten, drank or rested in ten hours, now. My mouth was very dry.

I stopped sweating as the coolness of the evening was coming onto me. I stepped from the dirt road I had been on the last two hours into a wooded area marked 'Posted' by the owner.

I knew this place, and something was calling me. Something had bade me to come here. The feeling had grown stronger as I went along.

There before me, in a mound along an oak tree amongst the pines, was the whole. It bade me to come, to enter its darkness, in the dark of the evening. I crawled into the opening and felt the earth beneath my hands. I crawled a long time, and came to a widening in the tunnel that I could feel but not see.

Then the feeling that I was not ready yet to go on, came over me. I had to do something here, but what?

I lay in the tunnel and smelled the earth. It had a must of something very old. I sensed there, in the darkness, that I was still dressed. Somehow I just knew I had to remove my clothing. My shirt was already gone. So I removed my shoes, and then my socks. I felt warmed, as if I was being smiled upon by my mother for doing something good.

I undid my jeans and kicked them along with the underwear from my body. Then, finally naked, I was drawn to move on. I crawled towards the summons that bade me to come forward. My naked body dragged along the floor, and the dirt.

An erection formed as I pulled myself along. I was being stimulated. My thing poked though the soft ground as I went.

I was surprised as the ground changed beneath me. It grew soft and moist as I crawled along. My thing was swollen to the point of bursting. It really didn't take much at my age, but the warmth and softness that I was crawling along, was now moist and pungent smelling.

I crawled through, as the very walls of the cave pressed in soft warmth, around me. It was as if I were inside something special, as if something wonderful was about to take place.

Then, in front of me, a dot of light could be seen. I had to get to it! Somehow I knew the answers lay ahead of me. I pulled myself along the now slippery wall. It seemed to close around me tighter and tighter as I moved forward.

It was getting more and more difficult to move. It took every bit of my strength to push my body forward. The walls were now as slick as could be. They were contracting around me. My thing was ready to blow the seed it contained as I moved forward.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.