Body of Art

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2007 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Female artist gets turned on by a male model.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   BBW   .

Isabella was very excited about her project for art class. She started putting up flyers looking for a model, mainly male. After school, she went and bought herself lunch before going home to her apartment. Once she ate her lunch, she set up her art equipment, easel, colored pencils, and all.

Then, she heard her doorbell ring. She opened her door and noticed this tall guy standing there. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a button-down blue-striped shirt with darkwashed jeans and black shoes.

"Are you the artist who is looking for a male model?" He asked.

Isabella said "Yes, I am."

"Hello. My name is Austin." He said, smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Isabella." She replied.

Isabella let Austin into her house. She planned on drawing him.

He asked, "Okay if take my shirt off?"

She said, "By all means."

She watched as Austin began unbuttoning his shirt. Once the shirt off, Isabella was just amazed by his body. He had lean, but-not-too-muscular arms, six-pack stomach, and medium-sized hands.

"How about you stand by that window over there?" Isabella suggested, pointing to the sunlit window by her sofa. To her, he looked like he could be either a model for Abercromie & Fitch or maybe a model for an Hanes ad. Austin stood perfectly still as Isabella drew him.

After an hour and a half, Isabella's drawing of Austin was completed. He took a look at her drawing and was very impressed, especially of how the sunlight captured his form. At the same time, he was liking and wanting Isabella.

"Isabella, I noticed you have been admiring my body the whole time you were drawing me, I was wondering if you can show me yours." Austin brazenly asked as he smiled at her.

She was quite amazed from what he asked of her. She was very body conscious being that she was thick and curvy. She stepped away from her easel and removed her paint-splattered smock that protected her clothes. Slowly, she began unbuttoning her pink and blue striped button down shirt. She took down her ponytail, letting her dark reddish brown hair

fall to her shoulders. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped her black jeans, smoothing them down her hips and legs. Isabella was now down to her white lace bra and matching bikini panties. Austin was enamored with her lush, 230lb., curvaceous body.

He walked up to her with his hands resting on her hips. His mouth then moved in on hers, kissing her so deep and so passionately.

She then lead him to her bedroom. Once they were there, they laid on her bed. She then unhooked her bra, revealing her soft, squeezeable, natural size 42DD breasts. Austin softly stroked and cupped them with his hands. Isabella let out a sigh. He then sucked and kissed her breasts. After that, Isabella pulled herself up and kissed Austin's lips. While kissing him, she then unzipped his jeans. She felt his cock hardening though his navy blue boxer briefs as it lightly brushed against her thigh. His fingers touched her soft, round belly as he started kissing her there as she laid back down. He carefully removed her panties from her hips. Her mound was smooth and bare.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.