Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

May Flowers and Andy Marks were wedded in a Baptist Church the following June. She was the most beautiful bride anyone could ever remember seeing. Her silk, satin, and lace dress fitted her shape perfectly. Her train was almost fourteen feet long. She didn't wear a veil. The sleeves were almost all lace, her bustier was all silk while the rest of the gown was satin. She wore satin ballet slippers so she wouldn't tower over Andy so much.

He wore a tuxedo and bow tie with elevated patent leather shoes. He was still shorter than her but not by much. He had gotten a short haircut which made him the dashing groom.

After the wedding and reception, bride and groom sneaked out to dress in regular clothes to catch a flight to Lake Louise in the province of Alberta, Canada. May had turned off the gene that had blocked herself from getting pregnant. Over the year, she manipulated his cock to twelve inches when hard, eight when flaccid. She sat down and told him about her affair with Jill. She even gave her permission for him to have sex with any girl he desired. He didn't understand the latter part of why she was allowing him to do this but he made up his mind to be faithful to her. As far as her having lesbian sex, it didn't bother him. It was a big turn on for him and he didn't consider that as cheating. In fact, he would have liked to have watched them in the heat of their passion.

May found many powers over the year. Not only could she read minds, over power anything alive on this earth, she could heal diseases for an individual. Several men and women were cured of cancer by just her touching them. Only the week before, she healed a middle aged black woman of the painful affliction just by accidentally on purpose touching the lady on the back as she helped her pick up groceries she dropped.

Other powers were the ability to know children of Breeders and humans. Her sight, hearing, and smell was greatly enhanced. She willed herself to grow taste buds on her tongue so she could enjoy human food. She knew that she had other powers within her awaiting to surface. Her speed was still there. She could run one hundred meters in two seconds in her stiletto heels.

The most important power she developed had not taken effect. Becoming pregnant and delivering her children without a doctor or going to any of the hospitals.

"Happy?" she whispered in his ear then plunged her tongue into it.

"Yes," Andy laughed feeling that tickling in his ear. They were sitting in first class on a direct flight from Chicago to Calgary. She had a Porsche ready for them when they arrived and cleared customs.

"Tonight we're going to make a baby."

"How do you know?" he whispered back.

"I just feel it."

"We've been fucking for over a year and nothing happened."

"I went off the pill a few weeks ago. I'm dropping an egg as we speak," she rested her head on his shoulder. "You're going to be a daddy soon."

"What about the business?" he asked.

"I'll take care of it when the baby comes. I'm having her at home. Not in the hospital. I'm perfectly capable of delivering it all by myself."

"Isn't that dangerous?" he asked, looking concerned.

"No it isn't," she whispered. "It's much safer than any other method. I'll just need you to clean her up, put a diaper on while I repair myself. I'll be ready in a day or two after I give birth then we can start on our second one."

Andy looked at her with a frown. 'Is she going bonkers?' he wondered.

"I'm not insane," she told him calmly, quietly. "I'm going to tell you everything about me after we make love as man and life. I'll let you know everything about me. Past, present and future. You probably won't believe me now but you will ten or fifteen years from now."

"What do you mean?"

"I will tell you after we consummate our marriage."

They made love on gold colored satin sheets. Due to the smoothness of luxurious material, Andy's knees kept slipping until May's powerful legs locked onto the cheeks of his ass to keep him from sliding out of her quim. It wasn't the best he ever gave her, but it was special that she was his bride and the garment she wore made it all the more sensuous.

Andy hadn't bothered to peel off her pure white spandex cat suit. She told him that there was a small slit where he could put his erection in. With him glissading on the sheets and cat suit, he sent his seed in all directions as his penis fell out as he was about to cum.

"You not only have you ruined the sheets and my sexy suit but I didn't get too much out of it either," May laughed. She knew it was a bad idea on her part for the sheets on the bed and cat suit but it seemed like it was a good idea the night before.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"Darling," she pulled his head to her flattened breasts. "I have to admit I was the one who goofed this up. Now, peel this thing off me, I'll pull the sheets from the bed then we'll get on with our honeymoon for real. It'll be something we can laugh at over the years."

Andy's jaw dropped as May told him that she was a Korothon, was over forty thousand years old, made herself to be a likeness of Karolina Kurkova a Czech model extraordinaire. She told him about the war with their enemy the Anthonians. How she was given the number 1142 and had her soul sucked out of her being flash frozen, sent on a space craft while individuals looked after the frozen beings until they happened upon Earth 400 years ago. The Insertion of thousands upon this blue orb over the centuries taking on every race, color, and country. Some were bad, most were good. The plan to be Breeders with men and women of this planet as they Blended in with this world. All learned that each person was intellectually and physically superior from the original inhabitants of Earth. Their immunity from everything but salt water. The genes they changed to prevent and cure illness of this world. Their children able to have the best from both worlds. How they were immune to salt water but the parent, male or female Korothon, were not. It took over two hours to explain it all.

"It'd make a great movie," Andy laughed when she finished.

"You don't believe me!" May was dismayed.

"How can I? It's too far fetched."

"Who cured your acne, who made your cock so long and thick? How do you explain me hurting those muscle bound guys at the beach?"

"My acne cleared up by itself just as the dermatologist told me. And as for my cock getting so big, I grew up. I went from a teenager to a man. You could have paid those guys to pull that stunt. I don't know!"

May threw off her covers, dressed in the clothes she wore on the plane, took all five suitcases and bags she brought for herself to the door. "I guess I made a mistake. I'm flying back to Chicago on the next flight. Do not follow me and do not return to me. I'll file for an annulment as soon as I get beck. she placed everything in the hall. "Let me show you a little trick," she walked over to the bed, took his penis and rubbed it in a special way, did the same to his face then at the door she turned, "You will have the size of your cock when we first met and your acne will return in the morning. Have a nice life," she closed the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.