Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

May sat in her second bedroom which she turned into an office talking to a client that she left off her list. She wore a black tube skirt with a burgundy Satin blouse. She did have a bra on but no panties. She was going to see a man who was interested in being a new patron for her investment firm. Flowers Investing.

"I don't know, Mr. Garvin, you weren't a client of mine. You were with JUI long before I came aboard there. I don't like stealing from them and unless if it's something you don't like I might consider it. I want you to talk to them first."

"I don't want to stay with them. I never had such good personal attention until you started there?" he countered.

"I think you want me for me to take your account and not to stay with Jackson for that very reason. I'm aware that most men want to be customers of mine because of my looks. However I am good at what I do."

"Look, you've got the runway model looks. I grant you that I am fascinated by your sex appeal but you also doubled my investments and that is the reason I want to be with your firm."

'More like getting between my legs, ' she thought. "If you talk to one of the Jackson's and fax the release to me, I'll be more than happy to add you to my base. Until then, I have to decline your request. I don't steal from my former employers. We did part with bad blood, but I won't stoop to their level."

"I'll fax it over by noon."

"I won't be here at noon. I have an appointment for lunch with a potential brand new client. Then I have to talk to my secretary. I have no idea how long I'll be with her. When I get back into my office I'll look at your fax and call you on Monday. I don't work on the weekends," she told him. She really had an appointment in bed with Jill and then she wanted to take care of Andy's needs.

"Okay May, I'll wait for your call on Monday," he said then hung up.

For some reason May had a smug look on her gorgeous face as she disconnected her cell phone. She messaged Andy on her computer to his then grabbed her purse to meet a Mr. Williams for lunch.

Tom Williams was a black man. He was a former homicide detective for the Chicago Police Department. After twenty years on the Force, he retired, starting his own investigative company. He was successful in this endeavor and wanted to set up trusts for his grandchildren's college fund.

Williams couldn't help but stare at the sensuous blonde in lust for her but being brought up as a gentleman, he tried concentrating on the business at hand.

"My grandchildren are very important to me," he explained, sawing his steak sandwich to take a bite.

"As they should be," May ate her salad with gusto. She took a sip from the glass holding her bottled water. "Children and grandchildren are the future leaders of our nation."

"I feel you don't take race into account."

"I don't but it doesn't mean I will vote for Obama or a woman like Hillary Clinton. Our country is not ready for a black man or a female to be president yet. Maybe forty or fifty years the country will change its values and elect one or both."

"I'm curious, why you won't vote for Obama?"

"Would you? He's a chameleon! He is a Muslim then suddenly turned to Christianity. It is merely for political reasons. At heart he's still a Muslim."

"How do you know all of this?" Williams frowned.

May gave him a warm disarming smile, "It's right there on the internet. Not in the far right blogs, but in his own biography. He admitted to it. If he just came out and admitted proudly that he was a Muslim, he would be better off."

"I don't like where this talk is heading," Williams said.

"Then lets just drop the subject. Politics is nothing but slop to begin with. I like the remark Jay Leno stated a few years back. He said, 'That the Republicans call the Democrats liars. The Democrats call the Republicans liars. And that is the only time they tell the truth.'"

That made Williams break out into a loud laugh, "That's so true," he said still laughing.

"It doesn't matter who runs this country," she said. "It will be the same a hundred years from now unless there is a war that will destroy us all."

"I get upset when my candidate loses."

"Shall we get back to what we came here for? Now how much do you think you can afford a month? I don't want you to deprive yourself of things you want to buy or vacations that you wish to take. That will be defeating the purpose of these trusts. You have to think of yourself first. That is a must for yourself. Now your granddaughter Whitney is four. Your two grandsons Darren and Grant are three and two respectively If you can afford fifty dollars a month, it will more than pay for their college tuitions, their books, and their living expenses. I recommend that you start out at two hundred each to start with. Then every month put in fifty dollars for each away so when they graduate from high school, there will be enough for them to get off to a fine start. I do think that each of them should get part time jobs for spending money such as new clothes or a pizza. That way, each can buy things to catch up with whatever is in vogue in the future. We women like to keep up to date in the latest fashions as you know."

"What is your fee?"

Being wealthy already, May liked to help people who needed it. And Tom Williams was in need. He was walking a thin line financing his grandchildren. Not now, but when he couldn't work any longer.

"I'll waive my fee in this case," she smiled.

"I think you should take something."

"Do you see this satin blouse I'm wearing?"

Williams nodded.

"It cost me almost a thousand dollars. I don't need any fee from you. Whatever I would charge, I'd donate it back for the sake of your grandchildren."

"You are a very kind woman," he said, as she signaled for the check.


"Is that what you wear for work?" May asked. Jill answered May's knock wearing a very sexy pink silky loose teddy. The smile on Jill's face told it all.

"I thought I'd wear something nice," she molded her body to May's. Both hugged and played tag with their tongues. "I usually sit at my computer entering data with nothing on at all. Lately this is as dressed as I get."

"A lady after my own heart," May unbuttoned the teddy and let it fall to their feet. Jill was working on May's satin blouse.

"Nice material," Jill rubbed the satin with her fingertips. May did not say anything, she stared into Jill's eyes feeling the woman's soft touch against her skin. When she eased her tube skirt off, Jill looked surprised that she wore no panties. "You wear a bra and no panties? I think it should be the other way around."

"I had a business lunch with a male. I didn't want him staring at my nipples while I explained about his grandchildren's plan for their college education."

"He probably stared anyway ... whoa!"

May swept Jill off her feet carrying her into her room. Jill expected a man to do it, but another woman? The powerful blonde laid the brunette on her back then climbed between her legs. She lowered her face to her pussy driving Jill wild with her tongue barely touching her engorged lips. May playfully put Jill's clit into her nostril breathing warm air on it causing Jill to squeal already.

'I'm getting good at this, ' May thought, giving Jill a tiny penetration with the tongue. Her lips split to receive the wet tipped appendage. May did all of this while kissing her pussy. Jill's hips buckled. At that moment she didn't want a man. Just this amazing blonde who was making her feel as if she was floating on a cloud of blissful ecstasy. It was moments later when May slid her tongue all the way up. Jill's eyes popped open. She felt like May's tongue was longer. It was like she was being fucked by a long wet penis. She looked down but couldn't see it since it was buried deep into her. Her head collapsed back on the pillow as another orgasm burned through her. It was the best ever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.