Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

While Andy slept exhausted from having sex with May eleven times that day and night, May threw on a silk robe that didn't hide her ass or her pussy. She closed the door to the bedroom and walked into the living room. She pulled a bottle of water from the small fridge in the corner. She sat in a plush recliner in the dark drinking her water, waiting.

It wasn't long until two Korothians appeared in a small glow and perched themselves on the sofa. The glow slowly dimmed and could only be seen by May.

"Greetings 1142," they said mentally. Not audible words. but in telepathic communications. Having no physical attributes, they were only seen by their small firefly type of light.

"Greetings," she projected the thought.

"We've been observing you from time to time. I see you have had two run ins with criminal Earthlings."

"I have, I just used enough strength to hurt them. It would be easy to kill them but I wouldn't do that unless it is the last resort."

"We see you found a suitable male to breed with. We have approved of your choice. Do you have any emotional feelings for him?"

"Yes, I love him very much. He is very obedient and easy to seduce. My feelings for him grow each day."

"Good! We need more of our own kind on this orb. Some of our people don't wish to take on human form and come here. If we could, we would. However, as you know, leadership has been forced upon us for another fifty Earth years."

"Yes, I acknowledge this. Is our craft still on the other side of the moon?"

"It is. 1771 one is taking on the human form as a man. He will be ready for insertion in the next few years. He will be a Blender/Breeder. Is there anything he needs to know?"

"He has to treat earth women differently. He will have no success if he becomes arrogant like we were on Korothon. I learned that almost immediately. He has to treat women as a polite gentleman. I had seen him at Korothon. I would make sure he is ready before he is allowed to enter this society. Although women here are very vulnerable, they look to the man to protect them. There are men here that are predators. You observed that I had to break bones of three men. One wanted to rape me, two wanted to do harm to the man who is sleeping in our bedroom."

"What is the reason you are leaving JUI?"

"I have learned all I can from them. I am leaving them on a sound financial footing. I'll take the customer base I built up on my own. A few may switch accounts to me. I believe that the men will come due to me being so beautiful but also they are aware that I am very good at taking their money, investing it, and bringing in a good return for them. I've already made enough money last week to put my future husband through for his education."

"We have good news for you. We have penetrated the governments of several nations including your own United States. Give us another forty to fifty years and many will become leaders of most countries."

"That is good news. Make sure you emphasize to 1771 that he is to treat these Earthlings kindly. There some bad elements, but most are gentle people. Men and women. Also, make sure he doesn't make the mistake I did. When I formed myself, I did not put taste buds on my tongue. Thus what I eat is bland and tasteless. I wish for you to allow him extra time to do this little thing that will be a big difference. Also tell 1771 that it is true that salt water will kill us. Even getting our feet wet in the oceans and seas will be a deadly toxic acid for us."

"Is that where the man sticks his sexual organ into you and make you eventually to have a baby?" one said, shooting a red ray from its being to her pussy.

"Yes it is. The most exciting thing I've experienced is having sex with both men and women. We had nothing so stimulating back home on our former planet or our satellites. It is so pleasurable! These people know how to use many methods to bring their sexual mate to feel such wonderful feelings. It is so powerful of an emotion. I have to look back and wonder why our methods were so dull compared to here. When your time for leadership is up, I would volunteer to be a female Breeder if I were you."

"Stay well," the two glowed again. In an instant they were gone.

And not too soon. She heard the toilet flush. Andy came out of the bedroom with his long penis hanging down his legs. "Why are you sitting in the dark?" he yawned.

"I wasn't sleepy so I came out to get some water and think about us," she said.

"What about us?" he inquired.

"When we marry, have children, you know ... things like that."

"You don't sleep much, do you."

"I get quality sleep," she pulled him down to kneel in front of her. "I don't need quantity sleep. Now why don't you be a good boy and lick me between my legs? I love it when you do that to me and I'm getting very horny."

"Again? It seems like you're always horny!"

"Are you complaining?" she asked with a smirk he couldn't see due to the darkness.

"No," he said. "When I was in high school, not one girl would notice me. If I asked her out for a date, she'd find a dozen and one excuses not to go out with me."

"Their loss, my gain," she put her legs on his shoulders. Her calves pulled him toward her sopping pussy. She felt him grab both cheeks of her ass and plunged his tongue into her. His nose was on her clit which drove her into a frenzy.

May bucked and twisted her hips as she moaned with the delightful feeling she was experiencing. The last rational thought she had before succumbing to his oral assault was she wondered if the leaders had stayed around to see this.

"You're what!" Jackson, Sr. shouted at May Flowers. "You are not serious about this, are you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.