Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

May sat in the living room discussing Andy with his parents, Tim and Joyce. They were an attractive couple in their early fifties. Tim had distinguished gray hair, wore glasses, and was dressed in shorts and a light blue polo shirt while Joyce was clad in a sundress which made her attractive for her age. Her hair was a splendid silver while she wore just a little more makeup than she should. Andy sat across the room in a recliner while May was on a loveseat.

May wore tight jeans and a knit blouse that showed off her massive breasts. She wore a bra so it wouldn't put her nipples on display. Terry, Tim's father, had boasted to the family how beautiful she was. Now Andy's parents saw that it was no exaggeration. Tim secretly wished that he was his son's age. There was no way he'd let this one get away. He would exchange this one for his shrewish wife any day of the week. Andy sensed this because he witnessed so many fights between them as words of hate poured from each of their mouths. Once in a while Tim would slap Joyce across her face causing severe bruising. Only Andy stood between them and the divorce court. Unknown to everyone in that room, excluding May, he had sent large amounts of money to secret accounts overseas. She'd do nothing about it because both sides were equally at fault.

After a full weekend of fucking, Andy felt exhausted but happy. He still refused to believe how she had taken the two muscle bound males on the beach. They discussed it the night before and decided not to make it a big deal with her parents. They also concluded that this was not the right time in getting married. They just stated that they were good friends. She already had him promise that he'd spend the next weekend with her.

"Where do you hail from?" Tim Marks asked her, after Joyce gave them glasses of lemonade. She took a sip then placed the glass on a nearby coaster.

"I've always lived in Chicago," she lied.

"Have you ever been in any beauty contests?" Joyce inquired.

Out of the corner of her vision she observed Andy roll his eyes. She just smiled and told Joyce she didn't. Joyce looked her over.

"I think you'd win most of the pageants. why didn't you ever given it a try?" she asked.

"Will you give it a rest, Mom?" Andy said, frustrated.

"I was a clumsy gangly teenager. I am a late bloomer, I didn't always look this way," May explained. 'In a way, this is one hundred percent the truth, ' she thought. "I was so tall, tripping over my feet, danced like I had two left feet, and wasn't too graceful. In my senior year I went into the martial arts and slowly added some muscle here and there. I kept at it until recently and gradually gained some coordination that I have today. I didn't start getting this figure until my college years. I entered Northwestern looking like a broomstick and slowly grew to what I am now. So there was no way I could ever win any beauty pageant if I entered back then."

"I see," Joyce smiled. "You are so beautiful now."

"I agree," Tim smiled at her.

"What did you and our son do this weekend?" she asked.

Andy started choking.

"We did a lot of touring," she replied, stifling a giggle. "He knows his way around so he showed me a lot of the city I didn't know too much about."

"I thought you were born and raised here?" Joyce asked.

"I was, but my parents kept tight controls over me. I didn't have the advantages because of them stifling and depriving me of living like every other girl growing up."

"I see," Joyce said. "My parents wouldn't permit me to date until I was a junior in high school. I know what you mean. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I would like that," May smiled.

For some unknown reason, Andy was able to talk his parents into returning to May's apartment that night. Unknown to May, who was talking to Tim after dinner, he managed to sweet talk his mother into seeing that May was safely in her apartment. He promised that he'd be home on Wednesday. Joyce was so naive that she could not perceive that the beautiful woman would be taking advantage of her son sexually. When she said it was okay with her, Andy raced to his room to pack for a whole week.

May practically raped him once they were back at her place. Though he did did not possess the physic of a fully grown man, he had a large penis and it became enormous when aroused. Her pussy was able to absorb him and it brought such a feeling she could hardly contain her emotions. They had sex until Andy was shooting blanks and felt sore. May gave him a long soft blowjob to take away the ache. By the time the day dawned, Andy was so tired he fell asleep.

May got out of the bed, showered, did her grooming, dressed in one of her sexy outfits and went into work bright eyed and bushy tailed. She smiled at all her co-workers as she sat at her desk to begin returning calls. By noon she had sold over a half million dollars in stocks. She made two appointments for the next day.

"How was your weekend with Andy?" Jill asked May as they sat in the same dark booth at lunch where her and Andy had last Friday.

"Great fucking," she smiled, perusing the menu. May never figured out why she did this. All human food was tasteless. Even desserts. As usual, she chose the special while Jill had a small chef's salad.

"How was it?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie," she took the girl's hand. "I'd rather have a male any day of the week. You are good, he is better."

"I thought you'd say that," Jill smiled. "I think men are better too, but I still want to have some more fun with you from time to time."

"Oh you will, baby. You will."

"I don't want to go back to Oak Street Beach anymore," Andy said, as they drove back to her place. She was driving her gas guzzling SUV but since she was a money making machine, May didn't care.

"Oh Andy darling, where is your spirit of adventure?" she mocked. "I won't let anyone hurt you. You witnessed me taking care of those two guys bent on hurting you. There was nothing for me to do but put those guys into some sort of misery. I don't want to make you cower in front of me. I told you that I know some of the martial arts. As long as you live, I will take care of you. You know that I'm in love with you."

"So you are still set on marrying me? We haven't known each other for a week and you want me to be your husband. You're the first I've ever made love to and..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.